class 100 battle royal 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
hulk
juggernaut
solomn grunday
the general
wendigo
sasssquash
doomsday
abomination
mongul
hercules

battle takes place in a 1 mile by 1 mile island with plenty of buildings adamantium nuckles, cars, rocket lanchers, trucks and any other large heavy objects they can use to beat each other with

one more thing if they touch the water they are dqed and ever 10 minutes superman will fly in and drop kick some one at random and then take off

Dgw2007
my mane hommie hulk takes it

lando005
aww what the heck why dont we add a blaster built by reed richards to the mix 1 hit bfr garunteed

lando005
senseless violance you gotta love it

shksprtx
Doomsday or Hulk. Not sure which one. Probably DD, unless Hulk gets righteously pissed off...

The fanboy in me, however, likes Sasquatch for this one...he's a lot stronger than he gets credit for (he jobbed big-time in Omega Flight), and very smart on top of all that...he could be a decent dark-horse pick, especially if the Tanaraq thing comes into play...

hulkcpbifiussjf
hulk- the green beast who will take this one unless he's ganged on or wendigo takes him out
juggernaut- after or before mongul
solomn grunday- goes first
the general-don't know
wendigo- dependin on who's possessing him voilent spirit he could win but then there's
sasssquash-goes after solomon
doomsday- makes it to final 3
abomination- classic abomination makes it to final 4
mongul- after juggernaut or before not too sure
hercules- after sasquatch

Hannibal-Lector
Juggernaut and as of August 29, we dont have to specify classic ne more ^_^, that is if BFR isnt allowed, if it is, id say DD, to my knowledge hes as fast as superman which is more than the others can say sept mongul but id say DD is better than mongul

lando005
your forgetting about the random attacks by superman

Hannibal-Lector
lol drop kick by superman ^_^ not sure if that actually would stop any of them, perminently at least

shksprtx
Originally posted by lando005
your forgetting about the random attacks by superman

Pretty sure that Sassy is fast enough and quick enough to avoid Supes and the other combatants. He bides his time and makes at least the final three.

Dgw2007
op i think the iland should be bigger

King_Mungi
Which versions of each chracter? as it makes a huge difference, but as is General/Shaggyman definetly gets to the end with Juggernaut

lando005
Originally posted by Dgw2007
op i think the iland should be bigger done!! this battle will now take place on the island of jamaica

Dgw2007
done!! this battle will now take place on the island of jamaica THANK YOU smokin' cool cool2 cool

lando005
THANK YOU smokin' cool cool2 cool you just wanna get high in the middle of the fight

Dgw2007
smokin'smokin' i am high smokin'smokin'

lando005
smokin'smokin' i am high smokin'smokin' i hope one of them crushes ur weed supply

Dgw2007
i hope one of them crushes ur weed supply
smokin'smokin'smokin' (looks around) nopesmokin'smokin'smokin'

Dgw2007
i atracted more

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.