carnage vs sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
battle in central park

lando005
bump

kevdude
Sabertooth for the win

shksprtx
I like Carnage for this one. Even considering Sabretooth's healing factor and claws, Carnage is just too versatile. And insane.

lando005
Originally posted by kevdude
Sabertooth for the win what can sabertooth do to carnage?

TheGame17
carnage. he's hella stronger, faster and could certainly KO sabes fast.

carnage 8/10

Airwalker
Carnage

SevenShackles
wow. carnage wins this in such a manner that once they arrest him it would be put down as 'rape' on his long list of crimes.

guy222
Originally posted by lando005
battle in central park

carnage

grey fox
Originally posted by SevenShackles
wow. carnage wins this in such a manner that once they arrest him it would be put down as 'rape' on his long list of crimes.

Tentacle ?

jinzin
Carnage is kind of an idiot.. Black Cat as already gone head on with him twice and was able to score hits in... Sabretooth isn't entirely helpless here.. but yes, Carnage almost definitely draws the majority.

masterbruce
Originally posted by jinzin
Carnage is kind of an idiot.. Black Cat as already gone head on with him twice and was able to score hits in... Sabretooth isn't entirely helpless here.. but yes, Carnage almost definitely draws the majority.

I don't see how Sabretooth can even win once.

Carnage is really written down in comics. With his powerset, he should murder black cat and spiderman anytime they fight.

lando005
come to think of it i dont think carnage has been beaten through brute force

SevenShackles

sentry.... other than that? no not really.

jinzin

Guess you missed half his fights with Venom. erm

jinzin
Originally posted by masterbruce
I don't see how Sabretooth can even win once.

By gutting him, ripping his throat out, or clawing a hole through his brain...

Symbiotes are highly suceptable to being cut with knives and such.. And the hosts are not impervious to pain or harm...

Sabretooth certainly has what it takes to squeak you at least a couple of victories here.

Carnage is really written down in comics. With his powerset, he should murder black cat and spiderman anytime they fight.
With his powerset alone? Yes.. but his stupidity is a MAAAJOR drawback to the potential of his character.

lando005
Guess you missed half his fights with Venom. erm his fights with venom never ended with him being beaten unconscious

lando005
By gutting him, ripping his throat out, or clawing a hole through his brain...

Symbiotes are highly suceptable to being cut with knives and such.. And the hosts are not impervious to pain or harm...

Sabretooth certainly has what it takes to squeak you at least a couple of victories here.

With his powerset alone? Yes.. but his stupidity is a MAAAJOR drawback to the potential of his character. when have the symbiotes bee hurt by any sort of blade? venom has proven to be bullet proof and blades have proven in effective more than once

shksprtx
If the symbiote decides Sabes is a stronger host and successfuly manages to bond with him, does that count as a win?

jinzin
his fights with venom never ended with him being beaten unconscious I'm fairly certain they have.. Venom did it in trial at least for certain.

when have the symbiotes bee hurt by any sort of blade? venom has proven to be bullet proof and blades have proven in effective more than once

Actually Venom's been shot straight through more often than proven bullet proof.. so he's only semi bullet proof...

Secondly. a member of the wild pack did it with a shield, Wolverine's done it every time they've fought, Blaze did it with a knife, and there's a couple more examples that escape me at the moment...

And don't misunderstand it's not that the blade hurt the SYMBIOTE.. but they do damage the host INSIDE the symbiote.

lando005
I'm fairly certain they have.. Venom did it in trial at least for certain.

Actually Venom's been shot straight through more often than proven bullet proof.. so he's only semi bullet proof...

Secondly. a member of the wild pack did it with a shield, Wolverine's done it every time they've fought, Blaze did it with a knife, and there's a couple more examples that escape me at the moment...

And don't misunderstand it's not that the blade hurt the SYMBIOTE.. but they do damage the host INSIDE the symbiote. if the symbiote is spread too thin then yea i guess the host inside would get hurt but then the symbiote would heal them

kevdude
I know a little about carnage, but didn't know he was as strong as everyone puts him at, i'll read up on him more. ps didn't he die?

jinzin
if the symbiote is spread too thin then yea i guess the host inside would get hurt but then the symbiote would heal them

yeah the symbiote heals, but the level at which it heals isn't enough to keep Carnage up from having his guts ripped outl..

Originally posted by kevdude
I know a little about carnage, but didn't know he was as strong as everyone puts him at, i'll read up on him more. ps didn't he die?

Yes, Sentry tore him in half. erm

Hercules
I'm fairly certain they have.. Venom did it in trial at least for certain.

And don't misunderstand it's not that the blade hurt the SYMBIOTE.. but they do damage the host INSIDE the symbiote.

Battlestar did it with his shield in Amazing Spiderman 350.

Erik-Lensherr
Carnage

lando005
yeah the symbiote heals, but the level at which it heals isn't enough to keep Carnage up from having his guts ripped outl..

Yes, Sentry tore him in half. erm actually there was no one inside that symbiote he tore apart it might have been a fake he's pulled that trick before i think carnage escaped

masterbruce
actually there was no one inside that symbiote he tore apart it might have been a fake he's pulled that trick before i think carnage escaped

that's actually a very cool idea

Lord S
Carnage.

Venom would be more in Sabretooth's league.

jinzin
actually there was no one inside that symbiote he tore apart it might have been a fake he's pulled that trick before i think carnage escaped

Well that MAY be the case.. or it may be that Marvel wasn't going to allow the art to depict people parts floating around in space...

I'm still hoping he's a skrull. hehe.

jinzin
Originally posted by Lord S
Carnage.

Being that Venom's more threatening than Carnage?

What the f**k?

Lord S
Being that Venom's more threatening than Carnage?

What the f**k? If that were true then why would I vote for Carnage winning this??

Estacado
Originally posted by Lord S
Carnage.

Venom has beaten Carnage more times then Carnage has beaten Brock.

quanchi112
carnage rips him apart.

Symmetric Chaos
Carnage rapes him.

Dunno if he wins though.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Carnage rapes him.

Dunno if he wins though.

tentacle rape ftw!

masterbruce
Originally posted by Estacado
Venom has beaten Carnage more times then Carnage has beaten Brock.

carnage is always having mental issues when facing venom....if both of they fought at their peak, Carnage would murder Venom

Estacado
carnage is always having mental issues when facing venom....if both of they fought at their peak, Carnage would murder Venom
Not really.

quanchi112
carnage is most certainly more powerful than eddie brock's venom. without a doubt.

Estacado
Originally posted by quanchi112
carnage is most certainly more powerful than eddie brock's venom. without a doubt.
That's why Eddie has the record against him 4-1.....

quanchi112
That's why Eddie has the record against him 4-1..... post some scans. prove ur point. i know how carnage was portrayed and he was more of a problem for spiderman than venom was.

Estacado
post some scans. prove ur point. i know how carnage was portrayed and he was more of a problem for spiderman than venom was.
I won't post scans search for them for your self...
Venom Vs Carnage record:

Maximum Carnage
2-1 for Venom

Venom on Trial
1-0 for Venom

Venom and Carnage
1-0 for Venom

Also in a Spider-Man comic he took back Cleetus's symbiote and bonded with it.

quanchi112
I won't post scans search for them for your self...
Venom Vs Carnage record:

Maximum Carnage
2-1 for Venom

Venom on Trial
1-0 for Venom

Venom and Carnage
1-0 for Venom

Also in a Spider-Man comic he took back Cleetus's symbiote and bonded with it. well maybe i could be wrong here. i always thought carnage was superior but havent kept up with spiderman. maybe after carnages introduction he wasnt as powerful and failed against venom. if u are telling tghe truth then venom is mightier than carnage unless he defeated him with plot devices or with help.

masterbruce
maximum carnage was a very poor depiction as neither venom nor carnage ever had a completely fair fight...one of them was always fuqed up

Estacado
well maybe i could be wrong here. i always thought carnage was superior but havent kept up with spiderman. maybe after carnages introduction he wasnt as powerful and failed against venom. if u are telling tghe truth then venom is mightier than carnage unless he defeated him with plot devices or with help.
In Maximum Carnage he almost killed carnage 2 times once Cleetus's ran away from they fight literaly the 2nd time Spidey saved his life from Brock.
In Venom on Trial he just simply beaten the shit out of him as for Venom and Carnage he had the upperhand against Cleetus but the end he tossed him infront of a train.

Estacado
maximum carnage was a very poor depiction as neither venom nor carnage ever had a completely fair fight...one of them was always fuqed up
Venom and Carnage fought in MC after each of them being tortured so both was weakend non of them had a handicap in their fights.

quanchi112
if the record stands at 4-1 then venom is superior. i just dont see the actual fights but i can admit when i am wrong. i just figured carnage was introduced as a more powerful symbiote. but hey if ur right then i was wrong.

Estacado
if the record stands at 4-1 then venom is superior. i just dont see the actual fights but i can admit when i am wrong. i just figured carnage was introduced as a more powerful symbiote. but hey if ur right then i was wrong.
Only in his first appearance was he shown superior.

masterbruce
Venom and Carnage fought in MC after each of them being tortured so both was weakend non of them had a handicap in their fights.

in their last fight, venom had healed mostly while Carnage was in pretty bad shape, physically and mentaly....just as Carnage was regaining his mental control, venom throws both into an explosion

in the first fight, shriek messes up venom so it wasn't fair

quanchi112
Only in his first appearance was he shown superior. i never really got into spiderman. always loved the way venom looked as did i with carnage. ive always loved the cosmic stuff. never ever cared that much about spiderman.

i do remember hating how carnage talked. broken grammer and english. i kinda liked venom more but had to be secretive cuz my brother liked venom first and i couldnt admit i thought venom was cool as well.

Estacado
in their last fight, venom had healed mostly while Carnage was in pretty bad shape, physically and mentaly....just as Carnage was regaining his mental control, venom throws both into an explosion

in the first fight, shriek messes up venom so it wasn't fair
Their fight began after Brock got free from his torture where he was hanging from a ceiling and there was a huge fire underhim in that fight he made Carnage run for his life cause he was scared that Brock would kill him he found cover in an old house where he begin to hear voices after that Eddie stepped in pwned him again Spidey saved Cleetus's life and he ran away again their 3 fight both were fully restored IIRC...

Estacado
Venom vs Carnage
Run for your life B!TCH!!!!!!! laughing
http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/263/spidermanunlimited0201rb9.th.jpg
http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/2509/spidermanunlimited0202ck2.th.jpg
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/117/spidermanunlimited0203jz9.th.jpg

Estacado
Again
venom vs carnage
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/2009/spidermanunlimited0217ww4.th.jpg
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/5217/spidermanunlimited0218ov4.th.jpg
http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/7472/spidermanunlimited0219fb9.th.jpg
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/9817/spidermanunlimited0220ra2.th.jpg
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/3595/spidermanunlimited0222oj1.th.jpg
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/3199/spidermanunlimited0223pb2.th.jpg
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/7500/spidermanunlimited0224xh6.th.jpg
http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/6811/spidermanunlimited0225aj2.th.jpg
http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/7351/spidermanunlimited0226xw5.th.jpg

Estacado
venom vs carnage part 2
http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/9469/spidermanunlimited0227gl6.th.jpg
http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/91/spidermanunlimited0228bp4.th.jpg
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/2844/spidermanunlimited0229jj9.th.jpg
http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/4686/spidermanunlimited0230ns3.th.jpg
http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5176/spidermanunlimited0231qf2.th.jpg

masterbruce
Their fight began after Brock got free from his torture where he was hanging from a ceiling and there was a huge fire underhim in that fight he made Carnage run for his life cause he was scared that Brock would kill him he found cover in an old house where he begin to hear voices after that Eddie stepped in pwned him again Spidey saved Cleetus's life and he ran away again their 3 fight both were fully restored IIRC...

after venom escaped, he slept in peters apartment and healed up...afterwards carnage was zapped by the microwave beam girl and also hit by reed's device, so I would say carnage was weaker in their final battle

Hercules
after venom escaped, he slept in peters apartment and healed up...afterwards carnage was zapped by the microwave beam girl and also hit by reed's device, so I would say carnage was weaker in their final battle

You mean Firestar right? wink

lando005
carnage is overall more powerful but venom is deadlier more tactial and that gives him the edge

masterbruce
carnage is overall more powerful but venom is deadlier more tactial and that gives him the edge

carnage is much deadlier...he can shoot out spikes and create blades, venom cannot

but the thing is carnage suffers some sort of inferiority complex against venom and venom plays alot of mind games when fighting carnage that really seem to unhinge carnage

also, it's hard fighting your dad, which is what carnage views venom as

jinzin

Venom was tortured for DAYS... Carnage was in no way weaker.. no expression

AngryManatee

That happens in the beginning of the series when he's ganged up on by screech and doppelganger. There's a panel later on, after he escapes being tortured by carnage, which shows that he his ghosting the team of villains from a distance. Watching but not attacking. He doesn't go to Pete's apartment after being tortured, only after being ganged up on.

lando005
ok all this is nice but we seem to have forgotten about sabertooth (that's bound to piss the big guy off, he should gut u all for ignoring him)

lando005
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.