The war on morality

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Czarina_Czarina
Since the war in Iraq, we now have an issue of religous war, and we have to prove that we aren't infidels, in order to show that we are under the same/similar system of control as the radical Muslisms.

This is playing out in our policies and "catching" political scandals, etc.

Do you think that the radical Muslims are correct in their behavior toward other Muslims? (sounds silly, but if we are going to go in a serious moral law, we are going to be using some other group to measure ourself)

Do you think that it's the problem solving that's the issue? Or is it poverty (sense of lack of control)?

Robtard
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina
Since the war in Iraq, we now have an issue of religous war, and we have to prove that we aren't infidels, in order to show that we are under the same/similar system of control as the radical Muslisms.

Do you think that the radical Muslims are correct in their behavior toward other Muslims? (sounds silly, but if we are going to go in a serious moral law, we are going to be using some other group to measure ourself)

Do you think that it's the problem solving that's the issue? Or is it poverty (sense of lack of control)?

That's it? Only a single cause to this "problem" and two possible choices, "Problem Solving" or "Poverty"? Dumb.

Shakyamunison

What? confused

Schecter

yet another forum turd

ADarksideJedi

It is h ow most people do solve there promblems.Not a good thing but what could we do about it.It is how the world is now adays.It has nothing to do wiht control at all.jm

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
It is h ow most people do solve there promblems.Not a good thing but what could we do about it.It is how the world is now adays.It has nothing to do wiht control at all.jm

well, they see the problem is with morality, and so, they think we are infidels with respect to morality. morality for them is mainly in the family or relationships, to the point of killing someone for adultery or affairs or their daughters for not marrying a tribal guy around the corner, that's a strong system of control. they would rather be poor and control the "morality" of family values, then anything else, so they are sacrificing for what they see as a greater goal, to the point of murder.

we are in a moral war, then we are obligated to put each other under that kind of moral law, in order to demonstrate that we are not infidels. I am not advocating anarchy or doing bad things, I am generally against affairs and other relationship issues, and wouldn't advise it. However, based on what is going on with the morality-war (in their eyes), maybe our culture is getting stricter in order to prove our equality, they value family, meaning they will kill their daughers if she refuses to marry a guy from the same tribe or whatever, that's pretty radical. and it's arranged marriages to show loyality and MORALITY.

MORALITY= control over= SEX and RELATIONSHIPS

they call us infidels b/c they are attacking our sense of morality. their own equivalent are the ones who uphold family values, do you see the picture?

They would rather be poor and control the "morality" of family values, then anything else, so they are sacrificing for what they see as a greater goal, to the point of murder and submitting to poverty (osama living without just to fight the morality issues of the USA or entire non-Muslim countries).

chithappens
I don't see how her inferences connect

dadudemon

I think this thread is much better than the crazy moronic talk that you present all the time. If I try to look at this thread objectively (Meaning I have no idea who you are and what you have posted, I would consider the person who posted this thread an average poster.)

The problem with radical jihad Muslims is that they are radical jihad Muslims. If the world was filled with a bunch of atheists, I think it would be a much better place. Dumb ass religion pisses me off so much. We wouldn't have these asinine dumb asses destroying the shit out of each other all the time if they didn't have their shit ass idiotic piece of shit religions. (And in case anyone thinks I am directing this at just Muslims, shut the hell up you assuming bastard; I am referring to Christians, Jews, etc. etc. I must say, though, that I don't really find very many things wrong with Buddhists.)

My opposition to religion is weird, considering that I am a religious person myself. However, I NEVER impose my religion on someone AND I strongly believe in "Separation of Church and State". To me, religion is like a hobby just like video games. I wouldn't kill someone over losing a match in capture the flag so why would I kill someone for telling me my religion is stupid? (And before any of you arguing bastards think to say it, I KNOW THAT THE RELIGIOUS FEUDS INVOLVE GENERATIONS OF MURDER IN THE NAME OF THEIR GOD!!!)

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
I think this thread is much better than the crazy moronic talk that you present all the time. If I try to look at this thread objectively (Meaning I have no idea who you are and what you have posted, I would consider the person who posted this thread an average poster.)

Did you miss the part where she concluded that the "problem" must either be A) or B)?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
Did you miss the part where she concluded that the "problem" must either be A) or B)?

Nope, sure didn't. I see closed minded people post all the time here.

Hence my use of the word "average".

Czarina_Czarina
wait

Robtard
wait

*waits*

Czarina_Czarina

The problem with radical jihad Muslims is that they are radical jihad Muslims. If the world was filled with a bunch of atheists, I think it would be a much better place. Dumb ass religion pisses me off so much. We wouldn't have these asinine dumb asses destroying the shit out of each other all the time if they didn't have their shit ass idiotic piece of shit religions. (And in case anyone thinks I am directing this at just Muslims, shut the hell up you assuming bastard; I am referring to Christians, Jews, etc. etc. I must say, though, that I don't really find very many things wrong with Buddhists.)

My opposition to religion is weird, considering that I am a religious person myself. However, I NEVER impose my religion on someone AND I strongly believe in "Separation of Church and State". To me, religion is like a hobby just like video games. I wouldn't kill someone over losing a match in capture the flag so why would I kill someone for telling me my religion is stupid? (And before any of you arguing bastards think to say it, I KNOW THAT THE RELIGIOUS FEUDS INVOLVE GENERATIONS OF MURDER IN THE NAME OF THEIR GOD!!!)

dadud, you still sore over that "rat and empathy" thread, I moved on since that love.

Robtard
"Average", Dadudemon?

dadudemon
dadud, you still sore over that "rat and empathy" thread, I moved on since that love.

laughing Not in the least. laughing My world does not revolve around you, Czarina. I am never really upset with you, seriously. I would have to be a real loser to be upset over your posts because you really are a nice person.

"Average", Dadudemon?

I don't understand your question. Elaborate.

Robtard
laughing Not in the least. laughing My world does not revolve around you, Czarina. I am never really upset with you, seriously. I would have to be a real loser to be upset over your posts because you really are a nice person.

I don't understand your question. Elaborate.

After her "you still sore blah, blah, blah" response, would you like to reevaluate your initial response of "average"?

dadudemon
After her "you still sore blah, blah, blah" response, would you like to reevaluate your initial response of "average"?

That's what I thought you meant but in all fairness, you are not always what you seem(Pretty damned whitty) and I really could have interpreted that in more than one way.

Robtard
That's what I thought you meant but in all fairness, you are not always what you seem(Pretty damned whitty) and I really could have interpreted that in more than one way.

the robtard is always witty.

dadudemon
the robtard is always witty.

and very humble stick out tongue

chithappens
and very humble stick out tongue

Second that

SpearofDestiny
Do you think that the radical Muslims are correct in their behavior toward other Muslims?

No

Devil King

You asked me once if I was the guy that made fun of the kid in class that asked a question, despite it being a really smart question. But I'd like to point out that the first person to take your threads seriously, on a number of occasions, has been Jackie Malfoy.

Also, we're infidels. Period. There is nothing we can do about that. Unless you'd like to transmorph your soul into the body or an arab woman next, then you might have a chance.

Czarina_Czarina

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Devil King
You asked me once if I was the guy that made fun of the kid in class that asked a question, despite it being a really smart question. But I'd like to point out that the first person to take your threads seriously, on a number of occasions, has been Jackie Malfoy.

Also, we're infidels. Period. There is nothing we can do about that. Unless you'd like to transmorph your soul into the body or an arab woman next, then you might have a chance.

Thanks. Is Jackie Malfoy a Muslim?

So, the seat of power is in the mind. We aren't infidels anymore then they are. It seems like they are just feeding their occult beasts (sits in the star system they worship) blood/flesh for some sort of sacrificial memorial, and using the most restrictive argument (religous law) that is very hard to pass in order to give that beast more flesh/lives/energy. If you make laws too impossible to obey and allow punishment by death, guess who's winning, the god of the living or the dead? They aren't excluding themselves from being seen as infidels just b/c they're imposing it on the world, and btw, that's one greedy beast.

Tangible God

Do you think that it's the problem solving that's the issue? Or is it poverty (sense of lack of control)? I doubt very much that Muslim fanatics are killing themselves and countless others, while also calling for the deaths of Jews, Americans and the like, because they're poor. If Al-Qaeda's recruiting pick-up line is: "The Americas and their Western allies have bled us of our finances, so you won't be able to afford that new Windows 95 system. Come and die kickin' some infidel ass, and you will be rewarded in heaven with an HP computer boasting Windows XP Home Edition, and 120 GB of memory. Praise Allah!" then they their ranks are full of the biggest retards on Earth.

They're zealots, deeply rooted in their beliefs. And if their religious superiors tell them something in the name of God, then it is divine providence, and must be fulfilled, at the expense of Christian/Jewish/American lives if need be. Caving to them or giving them money won't change that, only altering their entire culture will.

botankus
Thanks. Is Jackie Malfoy a Muslim?

No, but the two of you both possess the ability to hurl words into a thread with complete disregard for anything else that has been posted inside of it. Congrats, and tell her I said hi!

Quiero Mota

Devil King
Yes, they're nut jobs. But there are just as many Christians who would like to see the same thing happen with their religion.

botankus
aodfgjhaeophjaeophijaopifhjael;fhkjal;dkfjh alkadj fgl;akdjf h adfgklj adfl;ghj adlf;kh aldkfhj aopdjhi adl;kfhbja l;dfkj adlfh aldkfh jaldfk jhlakdfj hla;dkf jhalkdf jhla;dkf jhalkfj hla;kdj hlakd jfhlkajd fhl;akdj fhl;ad hl;ad jfhl;akdj fhl;akdj hla;djkf hla;kd jhalk;df jadlf;gj adfhl;j adfhl;kj adfg i suck al;sdfk gj;aldfkj hl;adfkjhl;adkf jhl;adfkj;aldf kjhal;dfkjhal; dfkjal;dfkjhal;dfkja;ldfgjkad;flgkjadfglkj a;ldfgknasd asdf galdfkgj alfkh adlfkhj adl;gkhj adklfh ja

Corrina, Corinna got banned? Out of the thousands of potential offenses, what was the one that pushed the bar too far?

Devil King
Yeah, I was wondering that myself.

lil bitchiness
I would like to know, is there anything that there isn't a war on?

War on terror, war on drugs, war on crime, war on morality, war on Christmas...

Devil King
Originally posted by lil bitchiness

If we've missed anything, give us a little time.

I like how U.S. spells us.

inimalist
Originally posted by lil bitchiness

War on terror, war on drugs, war on crime, war on morality, war on Christmas...

war on poverty

Edit: is there a war on wars?

Da Pittman
War on War eek!

War on Peace wink

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Devil King
Yes, they're nut jobs. But there are just as many Christians who would like to see the same thing happen with their religion.

Sad but true. Those same people defend the Second Amendment to death, but ignore the part of the First about not establishing a state religion.

SpearofDestiny
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Sad but true. Those same people defend the Second Amendment to death, but ignore the part of the First about not establishing a state religion.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.