Black Bolt vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
Who wins?

lando005
intresting but if bb's scream doesnt level the ground beneath juggs he looses

Hannibal-Lector
Juggy himself is immune to electron manipulation so... juggy wins
http://img154.imageshack.us/my.php?image=juggybeatsmagnetonx2.png

snoopdogg
I can see Juggy walking through BB's scream easier than Hulk did.

lando005
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I can see Juggy walking through BB's scream easier than Hulk did. i can picture it now.... world war juggernaut

Hannibal-Lector
Originally posted by lando005
i can picture it now.... world war juggernaut

Well that actually isnt too far off when juggy first comes back from the demension he was banished to. Although i dont think Hulk ever faced BB's scream... only his wisper which (savage) was nocked out from and WWH (which he was thrown back from then like a gentleman stick out tongue kindly requested to hear BB's louder voice from which i believe he knocked him out... or the city would have been leveled)

snoopdogg
Wasn't it shown in one of the crossovers that BB screamed at Hulk?

Symmetric Chaos
Wasn't it shown in one of the crossovers that BB screamed at Hulk?

No one's sure. But it seemed to be the artists implication.

Hannibal-Lector
i dunno, i thought he only took the whisper twice, i could be wrong though, cause based on how its written, unless your beyond science, BB's scream destroys anything (juggy is cosmicly empowered hence beyond science)

lando005
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
Well that actually isnt too far off when juggy first comes back from the demension he was banished to. Although i dont think Hulk ever faced BB's scream... only his wisper which (savage) was nocked out from and WWH (which he was thrown back from then like a gentleman stick out tongue kindly requested to hear BB's louder voice from which i believe he knocked him out... or the city would have been leveled) i think he withstood the scream too

who knows maybe the city is leveled that would explain why the rest of the inhumans are not present

Symmetric Chaos
i dunno, i thought he only took the whisper twice, i could be wrong though, cause based on how its written, unless your beyond science, BB's scream destroys anything (juggy is cosmicly empowered hence beyond science)

erm

Being beyond science seems like an ridiculously subjective limitation. Besides we haven't seen BlackBolt use the the scream as an electron stripping weapon in a while.

guy222
Who wins?

cain

Badabing
Wasn't it shown in one of the crossovers that BB screamed at Hulk? This is the scream. I was under the impression that this was what happened after the initial whisper.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-01-16-1.jpg

Hannibal-Lector
Originally posted by lando005
i think he withstood the scream too

who knows maybe the city is leveled that would explain why the rest of the inhumans are not present
Heh, bb never screamed in WWH, it would be widely known...

Question, is that scream canon ^

lando005
Originally posted by Badabing
This is the scream. I was under the impression that this was what happened after the initial whisper.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-01-16-1.jpg what issue is this from?

Symmetric Chaos
Question, is that scream canon ^

The one in IronMan?

Thats completely in continuity.

Badabing
Heh, bb never screamed in WWH, it would be widely known...I was known a few months ago. Did you miss it?

Question, is that scream canon ^ Why wouldn't it be?

Hannibal-Lector
He wispered in WWH the reason why i was asking if it was canon is he said crossover and some times there not depending on wut type, i dindt know where that was from. What was the result of that btw? they both are still here so...

Symmetric Chaos
He wispered in WWH the reason why i was asking if it was canon is he said crossover and some times there not depending on wut type, i dindt know where that was from. What was the result of that btw? they both are still here so...

He meant tie-in.

Hulk beat the crap out of him and showed his broken body to NewYork(?).

Hannibal-Lector
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
He meant tie-in.

Hulk beat the crap out of him and showed his broken body to NewYork(?).

No not the wisper in WWH, in that ^, The Ironman 1, or do u mean thats wut happened in that cause that would seem like awful Dejavu in WWH

Symmetric Chaos
No not the wisper in WWH, in that ^, The Ironman 1, or do u mean thats wut happened in that cause that would seem like awful Dejavu in WWH

Umm

I'll back track.

In WWH (the main issues of the comic) we saw Hulk get nocked back by a whisper. Then jump at BlackBolt as the comic ended.

In the IronMan tie-in (the IronMan comic in which his series interacts with the WWH issues) we see Hulk in the same pose as BB yells at him.

Both are cannon as they take place within the Marvel 616 universe.

lando005
i'm the only one that thinks this but i think there is some other unexplained reason why hulk survived the scream

Badabing
We're off topic. Should we take this to the WW Hulk thread?

Hannibal-Lector
Umm

I'll back track.

In WWH (the main issues of the comic) we saw Hulk get nocked back by a whisper. Then jump at BlackBolt as the comic ended.

In the IronMan tie-in (the IronMan comic in which his series interacts with the WWH issues) we see Hulk in the same pose as BB yells at him.

Both are cannon as they take place within the Marvel 616 universe.

I saw... im just wondering does any one know what happens after BB yells at him, i mean there both alive so...

I just checked BB's respect threads, but could BB scream, and thus doing so open a hole in reality which the would then cause Juggy to get stuck in another demension?

shksprtx
I know it's not really canon, but in the "What if?" where the Venom symbiote managed to merge with Thor, BB's scream leveled an entire mountain range, or something like that.

However, if he gets a good head-start and the ground beneath him holds, I don't see why a fully-powered Juggernaut wouldn't be able to withstand it. Once he's moving, there's not supposed to be any force at all that can stop him.

Symmetric Chaos
I just checked BB's respect threads, but could BB scream, and thus doing so open a hole in reality which the would then cause Juggy to get stuck in another demension?

Technically yes. His voice has a huge number of feats on record.

However all of his recent depictions have displayed it as a blast of energy not what it was originally described as.

Airwalker
Juggernaut wins.

CaptainStoic
Juggernaut will walk through his scream and choke the mess out of him.

Hannibal-Lector
Technically yes. His voice has a huge number of feats on record.

However all of his recent depictions have displayed it as a blast of energy not what it was originally described as.

kk that makes since, yeah... ill go with my original statement of juggy winning, so no 1 knows wut happens after the scream in the Ironman issue?

Wonder Man
Well Nimrod used ultra Sonics to defeat Juggernaut but Juggs. magic shield wasn't up. With that up he'd prob. win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.