Reality Bites, dosen't it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
We all know that the things in those reality tv shows are staged. But imagine if you were in one of them? and there was no script involved, how would you go about playing your role in the show?

kodak
Pantsless.

Tattoo
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
We all know that the things in those reality tv shows are staged. But imagine if you were in one of them? and there was no script involved, how would you go about playing your role in the show?

I would play me. ermm

Sol Valentine
I would play the dark, melancholic role with the wisdom of a sage and make my roomates cower in fear when my thoughts on different things are challenged.

kodak
Originally posted by kodak
Pantsless. With a neat hat and some shades.

Shelbert Lemon
A hat would keep your face from being sunburned. thumb up

Sol Valentine
I would sport the:

DKNY Black Pirate shirt
ED Hardy hoody
Blazer
LOT 29 Jeans
And some Ghost Pro-Keds
With some nice shades and a nice hat. And a manchete. Y'know, when I get pissed.

Captain REX
I hate reality shows. Especially as there is one currently based at my old high school, starring people that I know.

Röland
I'd be a Paladin with 18 charisma and 97 hit points. I could use the Helm of Disintegration and do 1D4 damage as my half-Elf mage wields his +5 Holy Avenger.

JLred
I would sport the:

DKNY Black Pirate shirt
ED Hardy hoody
Blazer
LOT 29 Jeans
And some Ghost Pro-Keds
With some nice shades and a nice hat. And a manchete. Y'know, when I get pissed.

manchete?

do you mean machete?

Sol Valentine
Yes, machete. Are you questioning my authority? I'll cut you in half too!

Sorry.

I just need my chains, machete, and computer. and I'll be set for a show.

Tattoo
Originally posted by Captain REX
I hate reality shows. Especially as there is one currently based at my old high school, starring people that I know.

Sounds ghey...do they act like themselves or do they act like jackasses?

Sol Valentine
They must act like fools, just to increase thier popularity.

Secretus

Drunk and multiple masturbation's.

lord xyz
I'd be the guy who doesn't give a shit what's going on and just be funny.

miss_swann
i wouldn't talk and just give people "looks" when they p***ed me off.

Captain REX
Originally posted by Tattoo
Sounds ghey...do they act like themselves or do they act like jackasses?

Trick question. They're jackasses in reality, but they act like different jackasses in "reality."

They're all pampered little brats hooking up with each other while spending pointlessly large amounts of money doing random shite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.