Hulk stopped Juggernaut: Gage talks...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DEVILHULK
http://www.comicboards.com/comicbattles/view.php?trd=070901012310

"Dear Chris, Everyone is going nuts debating about this standoff between the Hulk and Juggernaut. I need to know the truth, did the Hulk physically stop the Juggernauts mystical movement or was he being slowly pushed back??? BTW, great job on this series I'm sure everyone who read it enjoyed it!

Chris Gage:

"Thanks! Glad you liked it.

Hulk stopped him for a moment...whether he could have stopped him for long, I don't know. More likely the ground would have caved in first, which is why Prof X yelled at him to stop. Hey, I'm not gonna take sides here!

Take care,

Apolloknight
Originally posted by DEVILHULK
http://www.comicboards.com/comicbattles/view.php?trd=070901012310

"Dear Chris, Everyone is going nuts debating about this standoff between the Hulk and Juggernaut. I need to know the truth, did the Hulk physically stop the Juggernauts mystical movement or was he being slowly pushed back??? BTW, great job on this series I'm sure everyone who read it enjoyed it!

Chris Gage:

"Thanks! Glad you liked it.

Hulk stopped him for a moment...whether he could have stopped him for long, I don't know. More likely the ground would have caved in first, which is why Prof X yelled at him to stop. Hey, I'm not gonna take sides here!

Take care,

Interesting, I'm not disagreeing with the writer, I have been looking at the scans over and over, I don't really see where it happened. When they locked hands I thought it was more a test of strength, and the scan even proves that Juggernaut started to push Hulk back.

Also, why is this not in the comic discussion forum?

Ptr_Grifin
Hulk didn't stop Juggernaut. It is obvious that someone made up that post. It isn't offical or anything. It seems anyone can post anything on that site. That "response" is also very vague.

joesha28
Yeah...Chris said i don't know

Estacado
Going by scans Hulk didn't do shit going by the writer he doesn't know....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.