Justice League Vs. Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Since Both teams are Huge, I'll split them up into squads.

Squad one
Superman
Wonder Woman
Hal Jordan

vs.

Squad One
Thor
Sentry
Quasar

Squad Two
Vixen
Geo-Force
Flash

vs.

Squad Two
Sersi
Crystal
Vision

Squad Three
black Lightning
Batman
Green Arrow
Black Canary
Hawk Woman

vs.

Squad Three
Black panther
Dazzler
Hawkeye
Wasp
Captain America

shksprtx
I'm thinking DC squad one, Marvel squad two (though Flash could also win this set for DC), and DC squad three...

Sentry is the question mark for Marvel in squad one...he has some impressive feats, but I'm not sure he could match up to Supes, and I'm not sure Thor can either.

While either Sentry or Thor MIGHT be able to take down WW, the Lantern is probably capable of taking down Quasar and then teaming up to help dispatch the rest of the marvel squad in this bracket.

As for squad two, the only thing IMO that gives them a distinct advantage is Flash's speed. But if Vision can get a hand on him, and I think he might be able to, I think Flash can be neutralized, giving Marvel squad two the win.

Squad three: even with Cap on the Marvel team, the street-levellers for DC are just way better than for Marvel IMO. Hell, Black Canary could probably solo the Marvel squad with her voice.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by shksprtx
I'm thinking DC squad one, Marvel squad two (though Flash could also win this set for DC), and DC squad three...

I give marvel squal 3. and almost inclined to give them squad 1. Flash would win in squad two if he can actually do something to sersi, and then he'd help out one of the other squads. But Sersi is a tuff *****. especially with all those powers.

gogogadgetgo
squad 1 - marvel
squad 2 - dc
squad 3 - either way

shksprtx
Edited above.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.