juggernaut vs firelord vs spider-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
yea that's right i went there

both juggs and ol flame head are quite about spidy beating them so it's time for a rematch

all of new york city has been abandoned for this fight

juggs and fire lord must fight each other first for the right to take on "the champ" and whoever's the winner in whatever condition they are in takes on the wall crawler

spidy gets to use the entire city and everything in it to try and stop them

oh yea and for fire lord he wants to beat spidy hand to hand and will not nuke the place

guy222
Originally posted by lando005
yea that's right i went there

both juggs and ol flame head are quite about spidy beating them so it's time for a rematch

all of new york city has been abandoned for this fight

juggs and fire lord must fight each other first for the right to take on "the champ" and whoever's the winner in whatever condition they are in takes on the wall crawler

spidy gets to use the entire city and everything in it to try and stop them

oh yea and for fire lord he wants to beat spidy hand to hand and will not nuke the place

Spidey has a win over Cain and Kril

SevenShackles
hum, spiderman dies. thats all i know or care bout.

Originally posted by guy222
Spidey has a win over Cain and Kril

thats sort of the point of this Vs thread, but do you honestly think he could REALLY take either of them in a true one on one fight with them fighting to their real potential?

guy222
Originally posted by SevenShackles
hum, spiderman dies. thats all i know or care bout.

thats sort of the point of this Vs thread, but do you honestly think he could REALLY take either of them in a true one on one fight with them fighting to their real potential?

Kril destroys Parker

Marko is back at full strength. He beats Pete easily

Wouldn't happen in comics, Spidey is well loved

lando005
Originally posted by guy222
Kril destroys Parker

Marko is back at full strength. He beats Pete easily

Wouldn't happen in comics, Spidey is well loved well loved? have you read any spider-man lately he's exposed, on the run, hunted, and his aunt is dying that's not what i call love

SevenShackles
Originally posted by lando005
well loved? have you read any spider-man lately he's exposed, on the run, hunted, and his aunt is dying that's not what i call love

well loved by the fans. his drama has nothing to do with it.
honestly i think he deserves to get his ass kicked around by a few good villians. he wins to much and honestly needs to loose some more fights, be put in his place. rolling on floor laughing

i like spiderman mind you. just my crappy opinion lol

lando005
well loved by the fans. his drama has nothing to do with it.
honestly i think he deserves to get his ass kicked around by a few good villians. he wins to much and honestly needs to loose some more fights, be put in his place. rolling on floor laughing

i like spiderman mind you. just my crappy opinion lol sure your not confusing him with superman?

*edit* subscribe to the bugle huh

Endless Mike
But the real question is who will win, Juggernaut or Firelord?

lando005
my money's on spidy ftw dont know how but that's where i'm putting it

SevenShackles
no way in hell spidey wins. firelord cant nuke the city, fine. he wants hand to hand? he still takes spiderman. Juggy would crush him, nothing he can do to juggy.. what? drop a building on him somehow? wont do crap. and juggy can outlast him.

when it comes to firelord Vs Juggy. firelord can use his powers to devistating effect to the area around them but i think juggy takes it.

lando005
no way in hell spidey wins. firelord cant nuke the city, fine. he wants hand to hand? he still takes spiderman. Juggy would crush him, nothing he can do to juggy.. what? drop a building on him somehow? wont do crap. and juggy can outlast him.

when it comes to firelord Vs Juggy. firelord can use his powers to devistating effect to the area around them but i think juggy takes it. hey he did it once right? besides he has the entire city and everything in it to use as a weapon of opportunity that includes labs and we all know what he can do with some lab equipment..... hmm i think a trip to the baxter building is in order

lando005
also juggs and fl have to tear into eachother first for the right to challange him so whoever wins might be weak enough for smider-man to think of something

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.