PIS Thunderbolts vs Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redhotrash
So Im reading that horrible issue where Moonstone said freaking Americop was out of their league, and figured if that joke is, Punisher must be herald level for them. So yeah Thunderbolts vs Punisher.
Punisher gets 3 days of prep and is held out in a big warehouse. He has access to any of the weapons he has used before including his battlevan.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by redhotrash
So Im reading that horrible issue where Moonstone said freaking Americop was out of their league, and figured if that joke is, Punisher must be herald level for them. So yeah Thunderbolts vs Punisher.
Punisher gets 3 days of prep and is held out in a big warehouse. He has access to any of the weapons he has used before including his battlevan.

....thunderbolts...

redhotrash
Really only Venom has any immunity to bullets, no? And Punisher has fought the Venom costume before so he'd know its weaknesses....

Citizen V
Punisher.

Because The Thunderbolts have the worst teamwork in Marvel history.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by SevenShackles
....thunderbolts...

Soljer
The Thunderbolts lose - but the Punisher doesn't win.

The Thunderbolts end up beating themselves.

grey fox
Originally posted by Citizen V
Punisher.

Because The Thunderbolts have the worst teamwork in Marvel history.

Pretty much , when you can get owned by obscure 90's characters then you KNOW you've hit rock-bottom.

TricksterPriest
This is all Songbird's fault. durfist The T-bolts are garbage without Zemo leading them.

Hercules
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
This is all Songbird's fault. durfist The T-bolts are garbage without Zemo leading them.

The T-bolts are garbage full stop!

Citizen V
Originally posted by Hercules
The T-bolts are garbage full stop!

The Thunderbolts rocked, especially under Hawkeye, it was an awesome title and the fact that the Avengers were getting outdone by former criminals made me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Validus
The Thunderbolts rocked, especially under Hawkeye, it was an awesome title and the fact that the Avengers were getting outdone by former criminals made me all warm and fuzzy inside.
Co-sign and I do blame Songbird. The T-bolts have been almost totally unlikable since she was given the reigns. Only reason I could even stomach New T-bolts was because of Radioactive Man, Zemo and Genis.

Hercules

I personally just never liked them and only Zemo, Atlas and Genis were worth reading about imo.

I've never liked Hawkeye much either, kinda wish Herc had dropped the rock on his head. sad

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Validus
Co-sign and I do blame Songbird. The T-bolts have been almost totally unlikable since she was given the reigns. Only reason I could even stomach New T-bolts was because of Radioactive Man, Zemo and Genis.

Genis is...........where ever the **** Zemo sent him.

Where's Zemo? I heard he was finally back in the present.

Citizen V
Originally posted by Hercules
I personally just never liked them and only Zemo, Atlas and Genis were worth reading about imo.

I've never liked Hawkeye much either, kinda wish Herc had dropped the rock on his head. sad

I thought that was a great moment nonetheless, a mortal Hercules tearing through the ranks off The Thunderbolts with Atlas at his feet like another one of Hercules' wenches.

Now we have nothing but shock tactics in the current incarnation of The Thunderbolts, I find it entertaining, but Ellis is butchering Fabian's work IMO.

Hercules
I thought that was a great moment nonetheless, a mortal Hercules tearing through the ranks off The Thunderbolts with Atlas at his feet like another one of Hercules' wenches.

Now we have nothing but shock tactics in the current incarnation of The Thunderbolts, I find it entertaining, but Ellis is butchering Fabian's work IMO.

I do have that issue and I agree it was a great moment, I also agree with you on the current incarnation, although I don't find it entertaining personally.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.