Google Earth Secrets.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Whisper

J-Beowulf
Wow that's actually pretty cool.

I'll check it out later on once I get back from work.

shin_gear
I'm freaked out by this.

lord xyz
Shit, what does it all mean?!

Shin_Blax
Yeah I actually went and checked it out on my own Google Earth and every site is actually there. I wonder if Aliens and stuff do exist now erm

jgiant
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCg1SpEan5k&mode=related&search=

lord xyz
Originally posted by Shin_Blax
Yeah I actually went and checked it out on my own Google Earth and every site is actually there. I wonder if Aliens and stuff do exist now erm Or it could be evidence for God's plan.

That is, if he exists.

OR Google did all this by accident or as a joke.

Bespin Bart
It's a hoax.

SIC_666
Lol at the dinosaur at the end big grin

Shin_Blax
Originally posted by Bespin Bart
It's a hoax.

Really? You've found google's admitting that that stuff there is a hoax? because I checked on my own personal Google Earth and all of those symbols are there as well.

shin_gear
ALIENS AND GOD EXIST YOU IDIOTZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

shin_gear

Bicnarok
wow

lord xyz
Really? You've found google's admitting that that stuff there is a hoax? because I checked on my own personal Google Earth and all of those symbols are there as well. I think he means it's a hoax by Google. I saw another one with the Google logo in a pool. Do you really think that aliens planting that in some guys pool (without anyone noticing ofcourse) is more likely than Google putting it over the image?

Badabing
Is there a web site with the coordinates listed?

Shin_Blax
Originally posted by lord xyz
I think he means it's a hoax by Google. I saw another one with the Google logo in a pool. Do you really think that aliens planting that in some guys pool (without anyone noticing ofcourse) is more likely than Google putting it over the image?

No. Just playing Devil's Advocate.

Kinneary
What, exactly, is this a conspiracy of?

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by Kinneary
What, exactly, is this a conspiracy of? That Google is secretly run by pool-pranking aliens.

lord xyz
No. Just playing Devil's Advocate. I'm not aware of that game, but thankyou for your honesty.

What, exactly, is this a conspiracy of? I don't know. It's just cool.

Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
That Google is secretly run by pool-pranking aliens. lol It all makes perfect sense.

Whisper
What, exactly, is this a conspiracy of? Well smartypants, the video is titled "Secret places of Google Earth". Secret being "designed to elude observation or detection" according to the dictionary. Isn't EVERY conspiracy supposed to be a secret?

Shin_Blax
If people are aware of it then no.. they're longer secrets.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Whisper
Well smartypants, the video is titled "Secret places of Google Earth". Secret being "designed to elude observation or detection" according to the dictionary. Isn't EVERY conspiracy supposed to be a secret? Yeah but conspiracy means plot. no expression

You should NEVER bullshit a bullshiter. 313

Whisper
Yeah but conspiracy means plot. no expression

You should NEVER bullshit a bullshiter. 313
Are you and Kinneary shagging each other then?

lord xyz
Are you and Kinneary shagging each other then? No. What the f**k?

Whisper
No. What the f**k? OK, Just curious. happy

lord xyz
OK, Just curious. happy I like women. yes

Shin_Blax
And God, apparently.

lord xyz
And God, apparently. NO! shock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.