Cyborg Superman invades Marvel Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Cyborg Superman has discovered a dimensional rift to Marvel Universe and he has arrived on Earth! As a display of his power and ruthlessness, he launched a global nuclear attack that has decimated the world's major cities: New York, London, Shanghai, Tokyo, Los Angeles, and countless others. Millions have died and among them many of the superheroes that protect the world. The world is in a state of panic as the economic and social infrastructures are crumbling rapidly. Cyborg Superman threatens even more destruction, but one group of surviving heroes (and some villains) have teamed up to make the last stand against the technomenace. Can they succeed or will Earth be ruled by the iron grip of the maniac Cyborg?

Earth's last resistance team (all are current versions):

Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, Sentry, Black Bolt, Juggernaut, Magneto, Dr. Doom, and Storm

Battlefield: Earth!

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/13000/12926/23034-cyborg-superman_400.jpg

grey fox
Dr Doom sends the others out and watches.

Through his observations he may notice a particular weakness . If he does then he simply goes back In time a day before Henshaw arrives and preps for him.

TricksterPriest
Slightly off-topic, Henshaw has never looked so badass. Avlon is gonna scream like a teenage girl. big grin

Co-sign with Grey Fox. Doom coming up with a plan and using the others to buy time is their best bet.

Though if they plan it right, Thor could dump him into another dimension.

masterbruce
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Slightly off-topic, Henshaw has never looked so badass. Avlon is gonna scream like a teenage girl. big grin

Co-sign with Grey Fox. Doom coming up with a plan and using the others to buy time is their best bet.

yeah, the pic is total badass....kinda inspired me to make a thread just so I could post the pic big grin

btw I doubt Thor could dump him into another dimension...remember Cyborg doesn't have to manifest in one physical body, he could literally be in every electronic device in the world.

masterbruce
Originally posted by grey fox

Through his observations he may notice a particular weakness . If he does then he simply goes back In time a day before Henshaw arrives and preps for him.

Doom is smart, which is why I put him on the team. But don't underestimate Henshaw's intelligence, this guy would give Doom a run for his money in the intellect department.

btw, I personally think that without PIS, Cyborg Superman would win.

Symmetric Chaos
They all die horribly.

Especially IronMan, Doom and possibly Sentry.

Technopathy is an incredibly useful ability against them.

masterbruce

no time traveling allowed...too cheap

grey fox
Originally posted by masterbruce
no time traveling allowed...too cheap

Hell no !

My first comic was a 'Heroes Re-born' one where-in Victor uses that same tactic to deal with the problem of Galactus , it works dammit !

Avlon
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

I thought about Doom possibly going "Heroes Reborn" but then remembered...it's tech...so Henshaw could use it as well effortlessly having it disintegrate Doom instead. He could also simply destroy the planet..and wouldn't have qualms about doing so either.

With Henshaw that interwined into Earths tech...they're pretty much screwed..Henshaw for the win.

batdude123
I wonder what would happen if Magneto did this again... hmm

http://img279.imageshack.us/img279/3365/magcutsaswath8vm.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by batdude123

He return home and find Henshaw living in Asteroid M.

grey fox

HV

batdude123
HV

He's going to heat vision an electromagnetic pulse?

Airwalker
Hulk is all thats needed.

Sirius77
If he gets to Reed's tech, or
the Celestial living in the core
of the Earth... the universe is over...

masterbruce

this assumes 2 things:

1. Henshaw ALLOWS Magneto to even get that far.

2. That an EM blast would hit every tech object, I'm assuming some will be shielded as precautions (SHIELD and AIM probably have protections from EM).

Ptr_Grifin
Bruce do you know the issues of when Cyborg Superman recently fought the Green Lanterns?

masterbruce
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Bruce do you know the issues of when Cyborg Superman recently fought the Green Lanterns?

nope sorry

tjcoady
this assumes 2 things:

1. Henshaw ALLOWS Magneto to even get that far.

2. That an EM blast would hit every tech object, I'm assuming some will be shielded as precautions (SHIELD and AIM probably have protections from EM).

when Magneto did that in that scan, it took down everyone on Earth... the Fantastic Four went down and their back up generators didn't work, Nick Fury didn't have power... the X-men used Shiar technology that operates independently of the Earth's magnetic poles in order to get back online, and Beast remarks "no one on earth has power"

but I think Henshaw takes this about 5-6/10.

redhotrash
Couldnt Magneto collect him into 1 large piece just to have BlackBolt scream him into nothing?

masterbruce
Originally posted by redhotrash
Couldnt Magneto collect him into 1 large piece just to have BlackBolt scream him into nothing?

no

redhotrash
Er, why not?

masterbruce
Originally posted by redhotrash
Er, why not?

Cyborg could literally put his consciousness into any and every piece of tech on Earth...ie cell phones, computers, PS3s, etc. So Magneto has no way of capturing Cyborg in one piece.

Innerhype
Cyborg could literally put his consciousness into any and every piece of tech on Earth...ie cell phones, computers, PS3s, etc. So Magneto has no way of capturing Cyborg in one piece.

How do you think a fight on the "Plane of Techopathy" would work out between Tony and Henshaw?

And unless I'm underestimating Cyborg here, he'll be taking an extremly horrible stomping from the team.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Innerhype
How do you think a fight on the "Plane of Techopathy" would work out between Tony and Henshaw?

And unless I'm underestimating Cyborg here, he'll be taking an extremly horrible stomping from the team.

Cyborg has a very good shot of taking this team out.

And Henshaw would curbstomp Tony on technopathy. Hell, he's probably better at it than Apoc, and Apoc>>>Tony in technopathy.

masterbruce

I don't think it could be characterized as a fight as Cyborg would curbstomp Tony in a technopathy battle. Whereas Tony built tech to achieve such ability, Cyborg pretty much IS technopathy.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I dont' see how they can stop him. He cannot be killed. It takes an abstract lvl being to do it. DS couldn't even do it. DS did obliterate him, but Then he came back. I could see another band of heroes doing it. Like Professor X, Dr. Strange, and Dr. Doom.

TricksterPriest
Darkseid could take him out with the OE, but only if he could corner him into one body.

And btw, DS contained Cyborg during H/P and Cyborg promised never to return to Apokolips and cowered before Darkseid.

But short of the OE? I agree, Darkseid can't do anything permanent to him. He can contain him though.

Innerhype
I don't think it could be characterized as a fight as Cyborg would curbstomp Tony in a technopathy battle. Whereas Tony built tech to achieve such ability, Cyborg pretty much IS technopathy.

Extremis is what gave Tony his techopathy so he doesn't use it via technology. And since Tony's mind works like a supercomputer server I don't see it as much of a curbstomp, not on the technopathy side of things.

masterbruce
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I dont' see how they can stop him. He cannot be killed. It takes an abstract lvl being to do it. DS couldn't even do it. DS did obliterate him, but Then he came back. I could see another band of heroes doing it. Like Professor X, Dr. Strange, and Dr. Doom.

what could Prof X do?

I didn't put Strange because I figured magic might be one of the few things that might get the upperhand against Henshaw.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Extremis is what gave Tony his techopathy so he doesn't use it via technology. And since Tony's mind works like a supercomputer server I don't see it as much of a curbstomp, not on the technopathy side of things.

Hank Henshaws would pwn pretty much anyone. he's right under Tyrant when it comes to technopathy.

nvrbeenwthagirl
what could Prof X do?

I didn't put Strange because I figured magic might be one of the few things that might get the upperhand against Henshaw.
Professor X is there to locate the mind of henshaw. Maybe even battle him on the astral plane.

tjcoady
what about the possibility that magneto could redirct Henshaw's conciousncess into a certain body? I mean, it is electricity, and Magneto could control it? anyone see a chance of that happening?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by tjcoady
what about the possibility that magneto could redirct Henshaw's conciousncess into a certain body? I mean, it is electricity, and Magneto could control it? anyone see a chance of that happening?

Nope. thier best bet is thor's soul sucking hammer.

masterbruce
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Nope. thier best bet is thor's soul sucking hammer.

I'd imagine the Cyborg to continue to be able to operate a soul.

Superherovandal

And unless I'm underestimating Cyborg here, he'll be taking an extremly horrible stomping from the team. The thing is Tony has never controlled half impressive tech as Hank...Hank Controlled a piece of the source wall...He's controlled Apokolips tech, Oan Tech, kryptonian tech..all superior to Marvel Earth tech by eons. and he 's done it in multiple bodies... plus controlled an entire advanced techonplanet's weapons at once...He pretty much ****s on any of Tony's feats.

superkronick92
To determine the extent of how badly Cyborg owns Marvel.
Does he have a Sinesro Corps. or Green Lantern Corps. Ring, if so then it's overkill, either way Cyborg Supes wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.