Imperiex Prime vs Tyrant(Full Power)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
Who wins?

quanchi112
tyrant for the win.

Sandai Kitetsu
Imperiex Prime

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
Imperiex Prime i agree it would be a tough battle for tyrant but he fought galactus tough and i believe galactus would defeat imperiex. same for tyrant he pulls out a narrow victory.

Estacado
Originally posted by quanchi112
i agree it would be a tough battle for tyrant but he fought galactus tough and i believe galactus would defeat imperiex. same for tyrant he pulls out a narrow victory.
Without the UN Galactus is not comparable to Imperiex Prime.

Sandai Kitetsu
Of course Big G would defeat impierex, butI don't think Tyrant can. He might, and this is close. But, Imperiex was more of a threat than tyrant ever was.

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by Estacado
Without the UN Galactus is not comparable to Imperiex Prime. laughing

Estacado
laughing
Show me a scan of Galactus destroying a Universe then laugh.....roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sandai Kitetsu
Show me a scan of galactus destoryin a Universe then laugh.....roll eyes (sarcastic)

galactus at full power could destroy the universe ten times over as said by the watcher. But, he wouldn't do such a thing, because that's not in his nature.

Estacado
galactus at full power could destroy the universe ten times over as said by the watcher. But, he wouldn't do such a thing, because that's not in his nature.
I don't see anyscans of him destroying a Universe only a hyperbole....

quanchi112
Without the UN Galactus is not comparable to Imperiex Prime. without all his drones and all his helpers imperiex couldnt hang with big g.

Estacado
without all his drones and all his helpers imperiex couldnt hang with big g.
So you think the drones made Imperiex powerful?haermm

quanchi112
I don't see anyscans of him destroying a Universe only a hyperbole.... show me imperiex destroying a universe when he has respectable opposition.

Estacado
show me imperiex destroying a universe when he has respectable opposition.
I already did in another thread.

Sandai Kitetsu
I don't see anyscans of him destroying a Universe

Why would he, if he's one of the essential forces to it's survival?

only a hyperbole....

So, watcher is lying, but the angels who were scared of Imperiex were not?

quanchi112
I already did in another thread.

ps he wasnt facing galactus.

cant do it that easily. sorry big g would win and tyrant would grind out awin.

Estacado
ps he wasnt facing galactus.

cant do it that easily. sorry big g would win and tyrant would grind out awin.
Big G and Tyrant would win becuase?
You don't even make point all you do is say sorry this characters wins....Failthumb down

Estacado
BTW even if Tyrant had the power to crack Imperiex's armor he would die in the explosion and Imperiex would reborn later.

Sandai Kitetsu
Big G and Tyrant would win becuase?

Tyrant would lose, but Big G would win because he's more powerful.

nvrbeenwthagirl

it's amazing how you say yugah is hyperbole becuz of what metron says, and then turn around and use hyper bole fromt he watcher to defend galactus. You are now on block. I see you are very biased.

rico777
Imperiex prime destroys Tyrant.

A better fight is Impriex vs galactus

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
it's amazing how you say yugah is hyperbole becuz of what metron says, and then turn around and use hyper bole fromt he watcher to defend galactus. You are now on block. I see you are very biased.

Because it is hyperbole, the watcher's job is too observe things. He's more proficient at doing so then metron who is scared of Yuga.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Because it is hyperbole, the watcher's job is too observe things. He's more proficient at doing so then metron who is scared of Yuga.

You dont' know who metron is do you. laughing laughing

Estacado
Metron is kinda like Dc's Watcher but nevermind.......erm

Sandai Kitetsu
It's hyperbole because, all pro Yuga arguments are based on narratives. Rather then on panel observations.erm

nvrbeenwthagirl
Metron is kinda like Dc's Watcher but nevermind.......erm

Yeah, but he Travels between ominverses if you will. As shown in JLA avengers.

nvrbeenwthagirl
It's hyperbole because, all pro Yuga arguments are based on narratives. Rather then on panel observations.erm

On panel, Yugah destroyed a planet just by touching it. One that had an indestructible shield around it. On panel he pwned a sky father with ease and then cut off all the new Gods from thier power. It was half of yugahs energy that balanced the source. But it's all just hyperbole.

Avlon
So, watcher is lying, but the angels who were scared of Imperiex were not?

What angels?

Are you mixing up Imperiex with Mageddon?

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by Avlon
What angels?

Are you mixing up Imperiex with Mageddon?

My bad, lol.

Estacado
crylaugh

Sandai Kitetsu
On panel, Yugah destroyed a planet just by touching it. One that had an indestructible shield around it. On panel he pwned a sky father with ease and then cut off all the new Gods from thier power. It was half of yugahs energy that balanced the source. But it's all just hyperbole.
Did I say that, I said his feats that you guys are using are mostly narrative hyperbole. Galactus could do the same anyway.

kevdude
The angels wasn't scared of Mageddon, and was getting things ready for a new earth... About Imperiex, we don't know, they was never on panel during OWAW and even The Spectre never showed

btw Imperiex

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
The angels wasn't scared of Mageddon, and was getting things ready for a new earth... About Imperiex, we don't know, they was never on panel during OWAW and even The Spectre never showed

btw Imperiex wow if the spectre never showed there was never any doubt he was going to get smoked. if tyrant showed up in dc the spectre would show.

tyrant for the win here.

Estacado
wow if the spectre never showed there was never any doubt he was going to get smoked. if tyrant showed up in dc the spectre would show.

tyrant for the win here.
How would Tyrant survive a Universe destroying explosion Mr Smartass?

quanchi112
How would Tyrant survive a Universe destroying explosion Mr Smartass? imperiex cant do that immediately. if he could have why or how did superman survive?

tyrant wins as this takes time and its not like he can just do it like that.

Estacado
imperiex cant do that immediately. if he could have why or how did superman survive?

tyrant wins as this takes time and its not like he can just do it like that.
You haven't even read OWAW.haermm
As soon as Imperiex's armor destroyed he releases a Big Bang...Superman took him back to the begining of time so he could ignite the Universe.
Your logic fails again and Tyrant loses.thumb down

hunbu04
And superman only survive because he wprotected by kismet dc version of Eternity. In DC Kismet is all reality

Sandai Kitetsu
How would Tyrant survive a Universe destroying explosion Mr Smartass?

I doubt it.

Avlon
Imperiex>Galactus>Tyrant.

Tyrant's best feat IMO was destroying a couple of galaxies in a battle with Galan.

Sandai Kitetsu
Imperiex>Galactus laughing

Avlon
laughing

laughing

batdude123
laughing

shrug

Avlon
Originally posted by batdude123
laughing

shrug

http://www.court-records.net/animation/ani-judge-blinks.gif

Evil_Ash
Tyrant's best feat IMO was destroying a couple of galaxies in a battle with Galan.

Hyperbole much? 13roll

Avlon
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Hyperbole much? 13roll

http://www.court-records.net/animation/ani-larry-scratch.gif

hulkcpbifiussjf
um didn't imperiex get beat by supes? hmmmmmm well since its imperiex prime then tyrant would barely win but BIg G would annihilate him

Avlon
Originally posted by hulkcpbifiussjf
um didn't imperiex get beat by supes? hmmmmmm well since its imperiex prime then tyrant would barely win but BIg G would annihilate him

Imperiex did not lose to Superman 1 on 1 and in fact...succeeded in his mission.

Galactus however has lost to Thor, Guardian, and even SS.

Tyrant's best feat was blowing up a few galaxies in a battle with Galactus.

Imperiex has been destroying and creating universes.

batdude123
Originally posted by hulkcpbifiussjf

Superman never defeated Imperiex Prime.

Erik-Lensherr
Imperiex Prime

kevdude
Imperiex Prime again

Sundipped
BTW even if Tyrant had the power to crack Imperiex's armor he would die in the explosion and Imperiex would reborn later.

Die in an explosion? What the f**k?
Tyrant destroyed galaxies unintentionally in his first fight with Galactus. That means explosions were everywhere and he survived. I believe Tyrant comes out on top.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb260/DarkCrawler90/Galactus%20Fights/VSTyrant0-2-CosmicPowers6.jpg

Estacado
Originally posted by Sundipped
Die in an explosion? What the f**k?
Tyrant destroyed galaxies unintentionally in his first fight with Galactus. That means explosions were everywhere and he survived. I believe Tyrant comes out on top.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb260/DarkCrawler90/Galactus%20Fights/VSTyrant0-2-CosmicPowers6.jpg
You don't know too much about Imperiex do you?
The explosion he would cause (though I really doubt Tyrant could crack his armor) would destroy the Universe...

Evil_Ash
Tyrant destroyed galaxies unintentionally in his first fight with Galactus

Hyperbole. doped

Sundipped
Hyperbole. doped

Well it was stated by the narrator. Tried to post the scan but it didn't work.

llagrok
Imperiex did not lose to Superman 1 on 1 and in fact...succeeded in his mission.

Galactus however has lost to Thor, Guardian, and even SS.

Tyrant's best feat was blowing up a few galaxies in a battle with Galactus.

Imperiex has been destroying and creating universes.

If Imperiex lost to someone while he was severely depowered, I highly doubt you would approve of us using that as a feat, so please refrain from using examples like that. As far as destroying universes goes, I don't see why Galactus would even bother doing that? He NEEDS planets in order to survive.

This doesn't mean Galactus > Imperiex Prime.

I just wish that people would stop bringing up Galactus' defeats in a depowered state, as they aren't relevant here.

Sundipped
You don't know too much about Imperiex do you?
The explosion he would cause (though I really doubt Tyrant could crack his armor) would destroy the Universe...

Tyrant would crack his, Onslaught, Destroyer's, Galactus' (he did in my failed scan) or anybody elses armor.
I'm confident Tyrant can survive the explosion seeing that he has molecular control of his body.

Estacado
Tyrant would crack his, Onslaught, Destroyer's, Galactus' (he did in my failed scan) or anybody elses armor.
I'm confident Tyrant can survive the explosion seeing that he has molecular control of his body.
So Tyrant can survive Universal nullification???haermm
Superman needed Dc Eternity's help to crack his armor.

Sundipped
So Tyrant can survive Universal nullification???haermm
Superman needed Dc Eternity's help to crack his armor.

It's alot the the Power Cosmic can do. Absorbtion and manipulation of all forms of energy for 1. Would Galan die like that? I say the energy would be converted or consumed.

Nice try but that was Strange Visitor's help.

Evil_Ash
Well it was stated by the narrator.

Yes, but we didn't see galaxies destroyed...

Estacado
So Tyrant would convert the Big Bang or consume it....crylaughcrylaugh

Sundipped
Yes, but we didn't see galaxies destroyed...

I'll take his word for it. Seems reasonable.

Estacado

Sundipped

Where is it stated that if Imperiex blew up it would create a big bang? Anyway since he is only an energy being anyway I don't see how he could beat Tyrant. It would be dinner time for him.

Estacado
Where is it stated that if Imperiex blew up it would create a big bang? Anyway since he is only an energy being anyway I don't see how he could beat Tyrant. It would be dinner time for him.
It's obvious that you have no idea on who is Imperiex and you haven't read OWAW.
So can you show evidence that Tyrant could absorb a Big Bang? Or even survive it? Otherwise it will just stay a stupid speculation.....

Evil_Ash
I'll take his word for it. Seems reasonable.

And I'll like to take the narrator's word for it, when he is saying that the character does something unbelievable, like destroying a Star when that's not even his intention. But we don't actually see it happening. It's Hyperbole.

Sundipped
And I'll like to take the narrator's word for it, when he is saying that the character does something unbelievable, like destroying a Star when that's not even his intention. But we don't actually see it happening. It's Hyperbole.

This is believable. U saw what Galactus did in Anihialation right? Supposed to be in a weakend state. Like I said earlier "seems reasonable".

Sundipped
It's obvious that you have no idea on who is Imperiex and you haven't read OWAW.
So can you show evidence that Tyrant could absorb a Big Bang? Or even survive it? Otherwise it will just stay a stupid speculation.....

What's all this talk about a Big Bang? Is Imperiex going to self destruct because he can't win (a la preadtor style)?

Estacado
What's all this talk about a Big Bang? Is Imperiex going to self destruct because he can't win (a la preadtor style)?
I thought Tyrant is going to "destroy" him anyway if he can't crack Imperiex's armor then Imperiex blasts him to shit or just releases the Big Bang.(His armor doesn't need to be cracked to release his power.)

TricksterPriest
It's alot the the Power Cosmic can do. Absorbtion and manipulation of all forms of energy for 1. Would Galan die like that? I say the energy would be converted or consumed.

Nice try but that was Strange Visitor's help.

Strange Visitor turned out to be Kismet.

And jesus christ, Tyrant is getting wanked. Stop a being with the power of the big bang? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sundipped
I thought Tyrant is going to "destroy" him anyway if he can't crack Imperiex's armor then Imperiex blasts him to shit or just releases the Big Bang.(His armor doesn't need to be cracked to release his power.)

In case u didn't know Tyrant FP is basically just about equal to Galactus in terms of power. He was created by Galactus to be an image of him. Galactus was the sole survivor of the last universe before the last big bang in MU. Tyrant is capable of surviving a big bang.

Tyrant cracks his armor and either stores the energy or consumes it himself or survives the big bang last ditch effort of Imperiex.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

And jesus christ, Tyrant is getting wanked. Stop a being with the power of the big bang? roll eyes (sarcastic) tyrant wins. imperiex doesnt pull off the big bang
he doesnt have his drones to help him and oh yeah tyrant wins. close one but tyrant wins.

Happy Dance

Estacado
In case u didn't know Tyrant FP is basically just about equal to Galactus in terms of power. He was created by Galactus to be an image of him. Galactus was the sole survivor of the last universe before the last big bang in MU. Tyrant is capable of surviving a big bang.

Tyrant cracks his armor and either stores the energy or consumes it himself or survives the big bang last ditch effort of Imperiex.
Galan survived because the PF helped him.
Tyrant equal to Galactus are you nuts?
That's why Galactus one shoted him?haermm

Estacado
tyrant wins. imperiex doesnt pull off the big bang
he doesnt have his drones to help him and oh yeah tyrant wins. close one but tyrant wins.

Happy Dance
Tyrant wins because? Also mr I know shit about DC the Big Bang was contained by the suit.

quanchi112
That's why Galactus one shoted him?haermm when did galactus one shot him?

do u know what u are talking about?

Estacado
when did galactus one shot him?

do u know what u are talking about?
Have you even read the arc Galan oneshoted FP Tyrant.

Sundipped
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Yes but when Kismet merged with Sharon this was no longer a omnipotent entity. She almost got killed by Parasite.

quanchi112
Have you even read the arc Galan oneshoted FP Tyrant. i read cosmic powers. now the question is did u?

Estacado
i read cosmic powers. now the question is did u?
Yes and Galan oneshoted Tyrant after he depowered him now go and read OWAW.

quanchi112
Yes and Galan oneshoted Tyrant after he depowered him now go and read OWAW. no he didnt. their fight wasnt about one shot. cant u understand this. i mean really. u think he oneshotted him when he couldnt do that to the depowered one.

laughing ur to much sometimes.

Sundipped
That's why Galactus one shoted him?haermm

If u read my post I said "just about equal".
He wasn't 1 shoted but depowered.
How can a 1 shot fight destroy galaxies (I know hyperbole but reasonable).

Estacado
Here
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman

Now, on to some feats.
Here he takes down a full powered Tyrant. Depowered Tyrant beat anyone he went up against.(Thanos, other heralds.)and this isn't a depowered Tyrant!! He also created Tyrant to be almost an equal. In the scans it also said, "The enmity between them must have destroyed entire galaxies."
1. http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/2537/tyrant0203ix8yo4.jpg
2. http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/3019/tyrant04zn2zt0.jpg
3. http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/3292/tyrant05yk6id3.jpg
4. http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/5706/tyrant06zo1ge4.jpg

Now explain to me how will Tyrant beat a Universal threat.....besides the bullshit you always say "he wins sorry".

quanchi112
Here

Now explain to me how will Tyrant beat a Universal threat.....besides the bullshit you always say "he wins sorry". how could he not. he has the power to hang with impereix for sure. imperiex just has his drones as well to help him. not like he was just by himself.

Estacado
how could he not. he has the power to hang with impereix for sure. imperiex just has his drones as well to help him. not like he was just by himself.
Explain it to me that how will Tyrant beat Imperiex or GTFO.

Avlon
Yes but when Kismet merged with Sharon this was no longer a omnipotent entity. She almost got killed by Parasite.

When she got her memories back, she pwned parasite effortlessly.

By the time she got to Superman, she knew who she was (kismet) and merged with him.

Doesn't matter to the debate much anyway.

Imperiex>Galactus (at his fabled full power)>>>>Tyrant.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Here

Now explain to me how will Tyrant beat a Universal threat.....besides the bullshit you always say "he wins sorry".

you do realize that some people will say marvel wins no matter how rediculous. Like saying Thanos can beat Darksied. LMAO. It's just the way it is. Better to just ignore silly talk.

Estacado
you do realize that some people will say marvel wins no matter how rediculous. Like saying Thanos can beat Darksied. LMAO. It's just the way it is. Better to just ignore silly talk.
I know this is becoming pathetic.

Also.....quanchi

quanchi112
you do realize that some people will say marvel wins no matter how rediculous. Like saying Thanos can beat Darksied. LMAO. It's just the way it is. Better to just ignore silly talk. just becuz u love darkseid doesnt mean he could stand up to thanos. he gets waxed by superman. who is way less than thanos. thanos waxes surfer who could whip supermans ass on a reg basis. thanos is always greater than darkseid.

Estacado
just becuz u love darkseid doesnt mean he could stand up to thanos. he gets waxed by superman. who is way less than thanos. thanos waxes surfer who could whip supermans ass on a reg basis. thanos is always greater than darkseid.
You ABC logic fails.

Sundipped
When she got her memories back, she pwned parasite effortlessly.

By the time she got to Superman, she knew who she was (kismet) and merged with him.

Doesn't matter to the debate much anyway.

Imperiex>Galactus (at his fabled full power)>>>>Tyrant.

She got her memories back but was still not omnipotent.
I agree it doesn't matter much to this debate too.

quanchi112
You ABC logic fails. show me a fair fight where thanos lost outside a plot device to a superman being or less. darkseid has done it and lost badly to where he had to ask for mercy.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
Now, on to some feats.
Here he takes down a full powered Tyrant. Depowered Tyrant beat anyone he went up against.(Thanos, other heralds.)and this isn't a depowered Tyrant!! He also created Tyrant to be almost an equal. In the scans it also said, "The enmity between them must have destroyed entire galaxies."
1. http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/2537/tyrant0203ix8yo4.jpg
2. http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/3019/tyrant04zn2zt0.jpg
3. http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/3292/tyrant05yk6id3.jpg
4. http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/5706/tyrant06zo1ge4.jpg

Uh, that was Thanos who was "narrating".

And he was just watching the recorded fight from a monitor. Thanos wasn't actually present at the battle, so he couldn't possibly have known that galaxies were being destroyed. He was just wildly speculating.

Sundipped
Here

Tyrant is also a universal threat too.
Those scans are really from when Thanos watched a review of the first fight on Tyrant's computer and are incomplete in a way. Sadly to my knowledge those are the only images of the first fight. Generally speakking, a fight between 2 beings of almost equal power lasts longer than this. U can't even see the actual depowerment. sad

Estacado
Show me a scan which says/proves that Tyrant is Universal threat.....that's right there is no such scan you fail.thumb down

nvrbeenwthagirl
show me a fair fight where thanos lost outside a plot device to a superman being or less. darkseid has done it and lost badly to where he had to ask for mercy. you should read the rules of the forum. And how every character would fight to the best of thier abilities. It would help you understand why superman cannot beat DS, Especially now, and Niether could thanos. tho Thanos would be a better fight for DS than superman.

quanchi112
you should read the rules of the forum. And how every character would fight to the best of thier abilities. It would help you understand why superman cannot beat DS, Especially now, and Niether could thanos. tho Thanos would be a better fight for DS than superman. i have read the rules and when superman fights to the best of his ability he wins. thanos loses in honor to more powerful characters while ds loses to superman and badly to.

wink

Sundipped
Show me a scan which says/proves that Tyrant is Universal threat.....that's right there is no such scan you fail.thumb down

I wouldn't have to show u scans if u knew who Tyrant was. How can a being who feeds like Galactus (not just to survive but for greed and to conquer) not be considered a universal threat?

Use your head sometimes instead of just asking for scans.
If u didn't know much about Tyrant then ignore the previous statement.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I wouldn't have to show u scans if u knew who Tyrant was. How can a being who feeds like Galactus (not just to survive but for greed and to conquer) not be considered a universal threat?

Use your head sometimes instead of just asking for scans.
If u didn't know much about Tyrant then ignore the previous statement.

you are confusing someone who is a threat to the universe and someone who's a universal threat. Galactus is a threat to the universe. Death is a universal threat. Big different.

llagrok
Here

Nova corps had Tenebrous, Aegis and Galactus listed as universal threats :/

Avlon
It also had *snicker* Ravenous as a universal threat too.

llagrok
It also had *snicker* Ravenous as a universal threat too.

Seriously?

It had Red shift as a local/possible planetary -.-

Ravenous was considered a universal threat because without Annihilus, he's in charge of the Annihilation wave. They don't only consider the power level. Hence why Blastaar is a very high threat, but Super Skrull isn't.

Avlon
Originally posted by llagrok
Seriously?

It had Red shift as a local/possible planetary -.-

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/7307/annihilationsilversurfehh5.th.jpg

llagrok
http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/7307/annihilationsilversurfehh5.th.jpg

Yes, I looked it up.

Hence why I edited my post smile

Tenebrous

Galan survived because he merged with the previous Eternity and incubated in the cosmic egg.

The Phoenix Force prevented Galan's universe from falling into eternal damnation...but did not directly intervene on Galan's behalf. Galan was allowed to merge with the previous Eternity due to the PF's overall actions, not by direct intervention.

Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe: Data Corrections-

llagrok
When Doom absorbed all of Galactus' (potential?) power, during Secret War he became strong enough to deal with the Beyonder.

Tenebrous
When Doom absorbed all of Galactus' (potential?) power, during Secret War he became strong enough to deal with the Beyonder.

The beyonder kicked his ass effortlessly.

llagrok
Originally posted by Tenebrous
The beyonder kicked his ass effortlessly.

Uhm, no?

Sundipped
you are confusing someone who is a threat to the universe and someone who's a universal threat. Galactus is a threat to the universe. Death is a universal threat. Big different.

Put it like this, Tyrant is a threat to whatever universe he's in.

llagrok
Last time I checked, Tyrant wasn't Abraxas.

Sundipped
Last time I checked, Tyrant wasn't Abraxas.

I knew all along. stick out tongue
He doesn't have to be him to be considered a threat in the same manner. The UN got rid of him just like Tyrant.

Tenebrous
Uhm, no?

I'm talking about this scan.
Doom just absorbed Taa II and the rest of the power cosmic that Galactus was going to absorb.

He goes against Beyonder with Galactus' might and gets destroyed:

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/438/doctordoomvsbeyondereh4.th.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.