TorrentSpy gone!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North

Bardock42

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Bardock42
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Works for me.

Why cause it didn't work out for me..

chillmeistergen
Works fine for me, but then I'm not in the U.S. Thank God.

FistOfThe North
Ah, it's nothing come to think of it..I'll find something by the days end, i sure..

allofyousuckkk
works for me?

Kinneary
I already found another site that I'm using, but I don't have the link on me since I'm at work. Once I go home tomorrow I'll post it.

Bicnarok
How odd, use Mininova then

Fishy
There are plenty of others. Still absurd that they had to make that move. The US goes way to far in trying to fight downloading.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Fishy
There are plenty of others. Still absurd that they had to make that move. The US goes way to far in trying to fight downloading. Well, it is kinda like stealing.

Fishy
Well, it is kinda like stealing.

Not in this country... Not to mention that there are plenty of good reasons to want to download something and that the practices of most company's that go after this kind of thing aren't that friendly and are bordering on if they are not already illegality.

But that's kind off and endless and therefor highly useless debate.

Captain REX
I feel discriminated against! Racism! Racism!

stick out tongue

Bardock42
Originally posted by Fishy
Not in this country... Not to mention that there are plenty of good reasons to want to download something and that the practices of most company's that go after this kind of thing aren't that friendly and are bordering on if they are not already illegality.

But that's kind off and endless and therefor highly useless debate.

Actually, I think downloading copyrighted material is just plain stealing...are you sure Holland doesn't class sit as that?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Someone tel me what other ons to use.

Fishy
Actually, I think downloading copyrighted material is just plain stealing...are you sure Holland doesn't class sit as that?

No, it's only illegal if you spread it smile I can download whatever the hell I want, nothing illegal about it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.