Where's Condi Rice?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Czarina_Czarina
I haven't heard about her in awhile...

JLred
in china...?

lord xyz
Hiding from the press's questions at why the Bush Administration **** up at everything?

JLred
or China...

Strangelove
Considering the Iraq War, I'm surprised we haven't heard much from Robert Gates in a while...

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by Strangelove
Considering the Iraq War, I'm surprised we haven't heard much from Robert Gates in a while...

It seems everyone is keeping a low profile, going through the motions and not making any big appearances.

Bicnarok
thats the way it works, when the shits steaming keep out of the fumes.

When it smells sweet, turn up and take the credit for it.

Fishy
Originally posted by Bicnarok
thats the way it works, when the shits steaming keep out of the fumes.

When it smells sweet, turn up and take the credit for it.

Then again they might just be working really hard now that everything is going wrong and they might not have as much time or desire to spend any of their free time with the press.

I sure as hell wouldn't, not to mention that the press wouldn't appreciate anything you are doing anyway because you ****ed up way to big earlier in your career.

Robtard
That, or as mentioned above, she's in China, the last vist of her "Asian Tour".

lord xyz
Hmm, a black republican woman who screwed over the world would probably be the last person to visit asia don't you think?

Robtard
Originally posted by lord xyz
Hmm, a black republican woman who screwed over the world would probably be the last person to visit asia don't you think?

Dumb.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
She in George's bedroom. Only place where she feels safe.

History Buff
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
She in George's bedroom. Only place where she feels safe.
LOL!!

or she could be planning her 'exit strategy', following the leads of Gonzo,Rove, and Rummy. Rats jumping off a sinkin ship.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.