I gave myself a bald spot....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JLred
and so far everyone has been dissing me....

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd53/JLred/IMAG0577.jpg

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd53/JLred/IMAG0575.jpg

i think it looks cool...I mean Nick Frost had one in Shaun of the Dead...kwasny

JLred
damn, i look good...

Scythe
Wow...

JLred
yeah...

Vinny Valentine
No.

Barker
Nah.

JLred
...well apparently i'm classified as a gangsta' now...that's what my uncle says...

Scythe
JLred, you should get the Wii logo buzzed on the side of your hair.

Röland
Fake.

That's clearly not your head.

JLred
Originally posted by Scythe
JLred, you should get the Wii logo buzzed on the side of your hair.

what logo?

Wii?
this?
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u300/brainknight/wii.gif

i'll think about it....

JLred

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by JLred
damn, i look good...

No smile

Röland
why is it clearly not my head?

I'm just messin with you man.

Burning thought
OWNED!!! rofl, what a bald spot that is, laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

m8 all i can suggest is you go completly bald HAHA!! pwned

JLred
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
No smile
maybe i do....?

Scythe

Scythe
i'll think about it....

No you won't...

JLred
No you won't...
well right before i was going to mention it to my family i was forbidden to ever touch my head again...

C. C. Cowgirl
maybe i do....?

Not if you go by my definition of good looking smile

JLred

so only the side of my head gives it away?

Burning thought

do you detest bald spots?

JLred

Originally posted by Burning thought
do you detest bald spots?

i think she doesn't like short hair...

C. C. Cowgirl

I prefere guys with more hair than that smile

JLred
ohhh....for awhile i thought you meant idiots...

Burning thought

do wookies like chewbacca turn you on?

Shin_Blax
They do to me.

JLred

well you make an exception for Jamie?

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f211/holasan/Mythbusters/jamie_bio.jpg

Scythe
well right before i was going to mention it to my family i was forbidden to ever touch my head again...

How will you ever maturbate?

JLred
How will you ever maturbate?

women...no expression

C. C. Cowgirl
well you make an exception for Jamie?

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f211/holasan/Mythbusters/jamie_bio.jpg

What he lacks in hair he gain in ownage big grin

ohhh....for awhile i thought you meant idiots...

I do not mind idiots! I myself am of blonde genes flirt

JLred
What he lacks in hair he gain in ownage big grin

I do not mind idiots! I myself am of blonde genes flirt
yeah you are a blond...how could you be interested in this?
http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w151/felix4667/Jaime.jpg

C. C. Cowgirl
I have always been fond of animals smile

Rogue Jedi

i think it looks cool...I mean Nick Frost had one in Shaun of the Dead...kwasny you aint Nick Frost, badly.

JLred
well i used to have long hair and am planning on growing it back...wink1

C. C. Cowgirl
Hair > Chicks > Sex roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
Hair > Chicks > Sex roll eyes (sarcastic) so all chicks dig long hair? more hair =more sex?

C. C. Cowgirl
In my case that would be a yes smile

I am crazy in hair big grin

JLred
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
you aint Nick Frost, badly.
what...

Burning thought
long hair babes pwn...problem is that half of girls i know are all cutting their hair into short chin/shoulder length cuts ewww!!!

Rogue Jedi

I am crazy in hair big grin I disagree. I know alot of girls who prefer short hair.

JLred

I am crazy in hair big grin

how about this guy?

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w188/Vundi_2/harry.jpg

ewwwww.....http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd53/JLred/bignone.gif

C. C. Cowgirl
I disagree. I know alot of girls who prefer short hair.

I said "In my case" mhm

JLred
I said "In my case" mhm

what case file are u?

C. C. Cowgirl
how about this guy?

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w188/Vundi_2/harry.jpg

ewwwww.....http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd53/JLred/bignone.gif

Too old for me yes

Rogue Jedi
I said "In my case" mhm well your case aint universal, it it blondie? huh huh huh? wink

Barker
Gave yourself a BS?

Mist gives BJs, etc, random reason why, etc etc etc.

JLred
well your case aint universal, it it blondie? huh huh huh? wink

you spelled "is" wrong blondie...

C. C. Cowgirl
well your case aint universal, it it blondie? huh huh huh? wink Of course it is mhmOriginally posted by JLred
what case file are u? My case in this sense meaning something that I myself has as opinion.

Burning thought
cowgirl isnt blondie, she lies..all lies

lord xyz

i think it looks cool...I mean Nick Frost had one in Shaun of the Dead...kwasny Yeah but Nick Frost is also fat, is that a good thing?

JLred
Of course it is mhm My case in this sense meaning something that I myself has as opinion.

case number...?

Rogue Jedi
CC is definitely a blonde.

JLred
Originally posted by lord xyz
Yeah but Nick Frost is also fat, is that a good thing?

in his sense, yes...

Burning thought
CC is definitely a blonde.

prove it!!

JLred
prove it!!

unprove it!

Rogue Jedi
she told me so, thats all I need.

C. C. Cowgirl
case number...? Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
My case in this sense meaning something that I myself has as opinion.

cowgirl isnt blondie, she lies..all lies

Pretty blonde ermm

JLred
Pretty blonde ermm

there's something wrong with your face...

Burning thought
Pretty blonde ermm

hmm not 100%, not to menstion theres no proof thats you in that pic, that could be some model you took from an online site, i mean god real people dont have white boxes on them

C. C. Cowgirl
hmm not 100%, not to menstion theres no proof thats you in that pic, that could be some model you took from an online site, i mean god real people dont have white boxes on them

Yeah, I am quite the blonde person! I kind of added those. Those are not actual facial traits ermm

there's something wrong with your face...

There are some white squares on my face, glad you noticed yes

Burning thought
Yeah, I am quite the blonde person! I kind of added those. Those are not actual facial traits ermm

you added them, skin grafting? why would you graft white boxes to your face..lies all of it

JLred

no you have a hairy mole...

C. C. Cowgirl
you added them, skin grafting? why would you graft white boxes to your face..lies all of it

I added those squares because there is no need for me to show my face as the discussion was pretty much about the color of my hair.

Far from a fault wink

JLred
I added those squares because there is no need for me to show my face as the discussion was pretty much about the color of my hair.

Far from a fault wink

it's growing...

Rogue Jedi
Pretty blonde ermm laughing

JLred
laughing

laughing

JLred
laughing Originally posted by JLred
laughing

C. C. Cowgirl
it's growing...

Still very blonde smile

JLred
now it's devoured your face and now we can see that you have black hair....

C. C. Cowgirl
Absolutely smile

JLred
you liar...

C. C. Cowgirl
I know big grin

JLred
...that's not a desirable trait in the opposite sex....no expression

C. C. Cowgirl
I could lie my tongue of and still get a man whenever I like angel

JLred
maybe a blonde guy....

Scythe

anti-boioioioioioioioioing...

C. C. Cowgirl
Blond, Bald, Black, Red, Green.

I myself have been a big ******* in the past and I have still got that and even more yes

JLred
how about no hair?

C. C. Cowgirl
Bald

Rogue Jedi
women find Vin diesel sexy.

C. C. Cowgirl

I do too big grin

JLred

but what if he were fat...

C. C. Cowgirl
He is not smile

Rogue Jedi
He is not smile and I will have a body like that in less than a year. yes

Scythe
Shallow standard set by Hollywood deserve to be sodomized.

Rogue Jedi
Shallow standard set by Hollywood deserve to be sodomized. yes, but to me, its for good health.

C. C. Cowgirl
and I will have a body like that in less than a year. yes

faint

Burning thought
shallow shallow shallow...world wont last much longer with so much shallowness will it

C. C. Cowgirl
Actually it might smile

If more people go by look instead of the inside, then the number of children might actually increase shrug

Burning thought
why would that make the world last, we would just have tonnes of shallow children then...hell if everyone were shallow abd stuck up there would be no smarty pants in the laboratory, they will all be in the gym when a new germ is discovered thats killing the human race

C. C. Cowgirl
I think you are overdoing the shallow part of a personality. Just because you are shallow does not mean you can not be smart. I am shallow and I would say I am one of the more intelligent persons you will have the pleasure of talking too smile

Even though I am shallow it does not stop me from accomplish my dream and become a psychologist big grin

Barker
This thread is getting more action than Kramer has gotten in his life.

Röland
haermm

Burning thought
I think you are overdoing the shallow part of a personality. Just because you are shallow does not mean you can not be smart. I am shallow and I would say I am one of the more intelligent persons you will have the pleasure of talking too smile

Even though I am shallow it does not stop me from accomplish my dream and become a psychologist big grin

being a psychologist makes you incredibly smart? curious...

your shallowness will weaken your credibility in the eyes of the people that can actually see

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Barker
This thread is getting more action than Kramer has gotten in his life. thats not much. stick out tongue

C. C. Cowgirl
being a psychologist makes you incredibly smart? curious...

your shallowness will weaken your credibility in the eyes of the people that can actually see

Actually being incredibly smart makes me a psychologist, not the other way around wink
Without my intelligence I would not have made the intense course of psychology with such an ease shrug

You think I flex around with my shallowness? If you do, you think wrong. I am shallow but I am very good at conceiling it smile

Burning thought
intelligence you say....the value of intellect varies from one being to another, to some getting through a course is nothing more than memory and hollow words.

conceling..thats why i said your shallowness will weaken your credibility to those that can actually see, be sure to only advise those who are blind or shallow themselves

C. C. Cowgirl
I knoow what I am and there is no point in proving it to you wink

If you follow my discussions around KMC trough the times you would see that I am quite the bright one. Sure I might seem egocentric for saying that but I am only speaking the truth.

One thing about me that is very simple, is my 'ability' to seem careless about something big grin
I could with ease approach any gorgeous guy and without any doubts make him believe it was something about his inner that made me interested smile

Burning thought
you mean you know your opinion of who and what you are..other peoples perception could be diffrent to your own

intelligence is subject once again to anothers view, answering witty to someone may seem witty to you or many, but not all

the problem with shallowness is that its shortlived...it is folly, for when you are 70 years old and your moles and wrinkles are many..or if before you age your high and mighty feel is spoilt by something that makes you feel insecure, a tragedy perhaps or if you were in a car crash that rips the face from you leaving you hideous, inside is all you have left.

Tattoo
I knoow what I am and there is no point in proving it to you wink

If you follow my discussions around KMC trough the times you would see that I am quite the bright one. Sure I might seem egocentric for saying that but I am only speaking the truth.

One thing about me that is very simple, is my 'ability' to seem careless about something big grin
I could with ease approach any gorgeous guy and without any doubts make him believe it was something about his inner that made me interested smile

Ah, so your a shallow liar. ermm

You're the type of person I and many others despise. Please go **** off.

Burning thought
its not really her fault, shes mentally programmed for the lack of a better term i can think of into this shallowness by parents, friends...TV..shallowness is endless throughout TV, its brainwashes people without them even knowing it...its just such enjoyment to the people who watch it. Also women magazines have a lot of shallow hollowness in them as well..such a shame the human race is being crushed by it.

JLred
its not really her fault, shes mentally programmed for the lack of a better term i can think of into this shallowness by parents, friends...TV..shallowness is endless throughout TV, its brainwashes people without them even knowing it...its just such enjoyment to the people who watch it. Also women magazines have a lot of shallow hollowness in them as well..such a shame the human race is being crushed by it.

hey!
Hey!
quit your shit!

she's blond leave her alone, okay?

C. C. Cowgirl

Actually, what is crushing the human race is technology shrug

you mean you know your opinion of who and what you are..other peoples perception could be diffrent to your own

intelligence is subject once again to anothers view, answering witty to someone may seem witty to you or many, but not all

the problem with shallowness is that its shortlived...it is folly, for when you are 70 years old and your moles and wrinkles are many..or if before you age your high and mighty feel is spoilt by something that makes you feel insecure, a tragedy perhaps or if you were in a car crash that rips the face from you leaving you hideous, inside is all you have left.

When I am 70 I most likely has another definition of what is beautiful than what I do today. Do you think I want to be shallow? I am fully aware that all that matters is the inside. I could have lied trough all this and said I am not shallow, but I am sticking to the truth. No matter how little I like it, I am shallow. I know inside is what is of importance, but I can not help thinking the way I do. If my face got ripped asunder, big deal. As long as I remain healthy I would even say I am healthy. Having a torn sunder face would actually be better, because that way I would know who loves ME and not my look.

If you think just because I am shallow it makes me a worse person, then it is you who should work on how shallow YOU are. Knowing one of many things about a person and already judging the person in matter is also quite shallow. I have a lot of good things, if we do not consider the shallowness.

Originally posted by Tattoo
Ah, so your a shallow liar. ermm

You're the type of person I and many others despise. Please go **** off.

That is your opinion and you are entitled to it. I am no liar, but I am indeed shallow.

Although I could probably not care less about what you think I should do. I know I am a good person and if you decide to dislike me, then so be it shrug

JLred
Actually, what is crushing the human race is technology shrug

When I am 70 I most likely has another definition of what is beautiful than what I do today. Do you think I want to be shallow? I am fully aware that all that matters is the inside. I could have lied trough all this and said I am not shallow, but I am sticking to the truth. No matter how little I like it, I am shallow. I know inside is what is of importance, but I can not help thinking the way I do. If my face got ripped asunder, big deal. As long as I remain healthy I would even say I am healthy. Having a torn sunder face would actually be better, because that way I would know who loves ME and not my look.

If you think just because I am shallow it makes me a worse person, then it is you who should work on how shallow YOU are. Knowing one of many things about a person and already judging the person in matter is also quite shallow. I have a lot of good things, if we do not consider the shallowness.

That is your opinion and you are entitled to it. I am no liar, but I am indeed shallow.

Although I could probably not care less about what you think I should do. I know I am a good person and if you decide to dislike me, then so be it shrug

why is technology crushing the human race? that's dumb...

C. C. Cowgirl
why is technology crushing the human race? that's dumb...

Is the majority of today's death count caused by human technology or by nature? smile

Burning thought
misuse of human technology by stupid humans, its not techologies fault.

if we were an intelligent race like we are supposed to be we would not misuse it, alas...we do

C. C. Cowgirl
misuse of human technology by stupid humans, its not techologies fault.

if we were an intelligent race like we are supposed to be we would not misuse it, alas...we do

That post had no meaning ermm

If we were an intelligent race we would never fight eachother in the first place no expression

JLred
Is the majority of today's death count caused by human technology or by nature? smile

well isn't technology due to nature so wouldn't it all root back to nature...

C. C. Cowgirl
Uh? blink

Burning thought
That post had no meaning ermm

If we were an intelligent race we would never fight eachother in the first place no expression

what i ment was is that humans often portray themselves as intelligent, as a whole the human race is considered intelligent, i was simply saying obviously we are not so intelligent and that its our fault, not the technology we misuse that causes loss of life

JLred
Uh? blink
well isn't silicon and chips made out of sand? glasss is from sand...everything is from the materials nature provided us with...so basically it is the humans who took and made these's fault but of course they had no such intention to cause harm...Originally posted by Burning thought
what i ment was is that humans often portray themselves as intelligent, as a whole the human race is considered intelligent, i was simply saying obviously we are not so intelligent and that its our fault, not the technology we misuse that causes loss of life

we're overconfident

C. C. Cowgirl

I am afraid I fail to see where you are going with this blink

I never spoke of what humans could do if there was an . I spoke about what we are doing. Technology does more harm than it does good and that is my point smile

Not sure what you are trying to say but technology IS the greatest threat to humanity yes

Burning thought
Humanity is the greatest threat to itself, not the technology

JLred
I am afraid I fail to see where you are going with this blink

I never spoke of what humans could do if there was an . I spoke about what we are doing. Technology does more harm than it does good and that is my point smile

Not sure what you are trying to say but technology IS the greatest threat to humanity yes

no humanity is the greatest threat to humanity

C. C. Cowgirl
well isn't silicon and chips made out of sand? glasss is from sand...everything is from the materials nature provided us with...so basically it is the humans who took and made these's fault but of course they had no such intention to cause harm...

we're overconfident

Everything is made by matter from the nature What the f**k?

So what you are saying is that if a man with a gun opens fire and kills another man, it is not technology that killed the man, it is nature? ermm

JLred
Everything is made by matter from the nature What the f**k?

So what you are saying is that if a man with a gun opens fire and kills another man, it is not technology that killed the man, it is nature? ermm
it's nature that give him the gun but it's his own doing that killed the man..

C. C. Cowgirl
Humanity is the greatest threat to itself, not the technology Originally posted by JLred
no humanity is the greatest threat to humanity

Technology sure has a good finger in it. Without technology we might not even have been fighting eachother.

C. C. Cowgirl
it's nature that give him the gun but it's his own doing that killed the man..

Nature provided for the gun, technology created the gun and the man used the gun shrug

JLred
Technology sure has a good finger in it. Without technology we might not even have been fighting eachother.

but don't think technology isn't all bad...like look at the internet...what's bad about it...

Burning thought

rubbish, man always finds a reason..wether its through false religions and beliefs, land, or simple petty squables, technology man has created to do it faster and more effectively, but its not the fault of technology, even without it wed brawl with our fists about who has what lands and what religions are true

C. C. Cowgirl
but don't think technology isn't all bad...like look at the internet...what's bad about it...

Addiction, Reduced social life for millions, pedophilia, anonymity and more stick out tongue

JLred
Nature provided for the gun, technology created the gun and the man used the gun shrug

so it's mans fault...

C. C. Cowgirl
rubbish, man always finds a reason..wether its through false religions and beliefs, land, or simple petty squables, technology man has created to do it faster and more effectively, but its not the fault of technology, even without it wed brawl with our fists about who has what lands and what religions are true

Still, technology does more damage than it helps shrug

JLred
Addiction, Reduced social life for millions, pedophilia, anonymity and more stick out tongue

but there's also good, the idea of it was excellent...a vast space capable of bringing people together,really an infinite space...

but man ruined it...

Burning thought
everything is mans fault, were like bacteria forming across this planet, sucking it of its resources and like animals turning on eachother for the little resources we have yet to squander

C. C. Cowgirl
so it's mans fault...

In big words, yes it is smile

JLred
Still, technology does more damage than it helps shrug Originally posted by Burning thought
everything is mans fault, were like bacteria forming across this planet, sucking it of its resources and like animals turning on eachother for the little resources we have yet to squander

See!

You don't have to worry, you're a woman, and that makes it not your fault...

JLred
In big words, yes it is smile
that's what i've been saying...i think..

Burning thought
the only way we can save ourselves of the endless cycle is by using our destructive talents and technlogy to once and for all destory ourselves...then we end our foolishness then and there..perhaps save the animals on this planet that dont kill eachother over petty foolishness

DarkC
*howling with laughter*

C. C. Cowgirl
See!

You don't have to worry, you're a woman, and that makes it not your fault...

woot

Kitchen and babies, baby flirt

Kitchen and babies raver

JLred
the only way we can save ourselves of the endless cycle is by using our destructive talents and technlogy to once and for all destory ourselves...then we end our foolishness then and there..perhaps save the animals on this planet that dont kill eachother over petty foolishness

well that's dumb...Originally posted by DarkC
*howling with laughter*
maybe...Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
woot

Kitchen and babies, baby flirt

Kitchen and babies raver are you saying that's all you're good for...that's horrible..

C. C. Cowgirl
I am saying that THAT is all we have been doing, while man have worked with technology raver

Burning thought
well that's dumb...

why is it....were going down the cycle anyway and in 120 years everyone will be dead whos alive now and the cycle will start again..and again...eventually the human race will die..but why w8 for the inevitable dragging if you can end it so early and gain peace

JLred
I am saying that THAT is all we have been doing, while man have worked with technology raver

technology made you hot...raver

C. C. Cowgirl
technology made you hot...raver

Hot by nature, baby flirt

JLred
Hot by nature, baby flirt

so techology ruined you flirt

Burning thought
i love technology, either technology or animalistic sex constantly.....without either of them it would be boring

JLred
i love technology, either technology or animalistic sex constantly.....without either of them it would be boring

it's kind of sickening knowing sooner or later those two things will probably be the same thing...

Burning thought
mmm animalistic techno sex and no chance of pregnancy and snot nosed kids....woop woop

JLred
so the end of humanity...

Burning thought
excellent and no not necceserily...perhaps if technology is this far advanced you could simply testiube baby everything

JLred
i doubt you wish that...

Burning thought
wish what? i can see no joy in slaving over an infant that would truly bother me so....you would have everyday life+sex simply for the pleasure whereever you want becuase you could do it digitally private...no wrongs here and babies would be formed through tubes and technology..excellent indeed

JLred
no...you're lying...i bet you're a real nice guy in school...just to get laid..no expression

Burning thought
i go to colledge not school...but what do you mean....is a child the highest joy you can think of?

JLred
colledge...awesome.....

maybe as a baby it'll be a ***** but once they're older i'll be pretty happy....

Burning thought
exactley, a baby will ruin a lot of fun, crush your sex life with its constant wailing at nights, then there will be the disgusting jobs of it being sick, crapping, breaking your things...getting on your computer or being sick on your keyboard..wrecking your TV and all sorts of annoying things it could get up to and then it may end up growing up to become some sort of loud mouthed anger management kid who punches his parents, since as much turoring you could do to your own child, a childs friends are a major influence as well as the programs he/she watches.

also dont forget the costs...thousands of pounds on baby things and for what?

JLred
i use dollars not punds...hehehehehe..

well there's still a bunch og good sides...which i can't seem to think of...but i'd rather adopt...you know the whole overpopulation thing...

Tattoo
i go to colledge not school...but what do you mean....is a child the highest joy you can think of?

College is school.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>