Juggernaut vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Airwalker
I believe there may be a thread on these two, but I wanted a new and fresh approach where current debaters could debate the topic without the clutter of ignorance from past posters.

No bfr. Now I know Superman will never be able to ko Cain, but could Cain ko Clark?

pr1983
Originally posted by Airwalker
I believe there may be a thread on these two, but I wanted a new and fresh one approach where current debaters could debate the topic without the clutter of ignorance from past posters.

No bfr. Now I know Superman will never be able to ko Cain, but could Cain ko Clark?

understandable, but still... you could have just bumped the old one...

its here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t396777.html

i might merge it, i might leave it depending on hwo it goes...

and superman is WAY too fast for cain imo...

spidey-dude
if this is 8th day juggernaut RIP supes. if this is current juggy byby cain

Estacado
Originally posted by spidey-dude
if this is 8th day juggernaut RIP supes. if this is current juggy byby cain
How could Superman beat Current Juggernaut?

KMC_Drifter
Well, the only way for Supes to win is via BFR...so, Supes can't technically win this fight. However, Juggernaut isn't going to win either. Supes' can fly...and he's so much faster than Juggs. Honestly, Juggs couldn't even get a hit in unless Supes' let him.

Superman can keep it in the air...and drop shit on him all day long...and Juggs will never be able to touch him....so, this is just one long stalemate.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Estacado
How could Superman beat Current Juggernaut? Sonic whistle ftw.

hulkcpbifiussjf
well supes is way too fast but he can be cocky then juggs can take advantage n maybe win but it'll prolly end up in stalemate

Sirius77
I'm not sure if this could be done,
but couldn't Supes just take off his
helment and armor at super-speed?
I know your all going to ask "why
haven't any other speedsters done that?"
Well, for one, none of the speedsters
that have fought Juggs to my knowledge
have been lightspeed, or have had Supes
strength.

Hannibal-Lector
Juggy aint hittin supes unless Juggy some how gets really clever and fakes being down or something.... or if Supes is really dumb and tries to slugfest this out.... OR if cain gets access to magic (but that only happened briefly so..)

Hercules
Originally posted by Sirius77
I'm not sure if this could be done,
but couldn't Supes just take off his
helment and armor at super-speed?
I know your all going to ask "why
haven't any other speedsters done that?"
Well, for one, none of the speedsters
that have fought Juggs to my knowledge
have been lightspeed, or have had Supes
strength.

Taking off his armour wouldn't make him any less invulnerable.

His helmet being removed only makes him vulnerable to TP.

Badabing
Originally posted by Hercules
Taking off his armour wouldn't make him any less invulnerable.

His helmet being removed only makes him vulnerable to TP. T Vo ftw. durfty

Sandai Kitetsu
I believe there may be a thread on these two, but I wanted a new and fresh approach where current debaters could debate the topic without the clutter of ignorance from past posters.

Depends on how much of the power of Cytorrak he's using. Juggs in terms of power is on par with supes, IMO.

Hercules
Originally posted by Badabing
T Vo ftw. durfty

Pfft to your power of the week TVO and quit stalking the threads I post in! dur

Citizen V
Superman uses Super Friction = 10/10.

Shakkaboom!

Badabing
jugdurnaut <<<<<<<<<<< superdur

batdude123
laughing out loud to Citizen V.

Hercules

durhulk<<<<jugdurnaut<<<<<<<<<<<superdur

masterbruce
Superman wins easily 10/10

He drops thousands of tons of quickdrying cement on Juggernaut, or something to the effect of trapping Juggs for eternity or an equally long time.

Supes wins hands down as there's really NOTHING juggs can do to Supes.

Badabing
durcules<<<<jugdurnaut<<<<<<<<<<<superdur<<<<<<<durhulk duryes

masterbruce

where do you guys get these smilies....they're absolutely hilarious.

Citizen V
Originally posted by masterbruce
Superman wins easily 10/10

He drops thousands of tons of quickdrying cement on Juggernaut, or something to the effect of trapping Juggs for eternity or an equally long time.

Supes wins hands down as there's really NOTHING juggs can do to Supes.

Cement wouldn't stop Juggernaut, no amount of it would, he's "unstoppable" and incapable of physical harm.

Superman can't beat him without BFR, and Cain (IMO) isn't strong enough to take Supes = Stalemate.

Hercules
duryes

Blasphemy!!!

My father will strike you down with righteous fury! durculesduryes

Oh wait, he depowered me and hates me now...durcry2

batdude123
Originally posted by Citizen V
Cement wouldn't stop Juggernaut, no amount of it would, he's "unstoppable" and incapable of physical harm.
That didn't hinder Spider-man from doing it. 313

Anyway, Juggernaut has to gain momentum in order to become "unstoppable." If someone could somehow find a way to keep Juggs immobile AND find a way in which Cain wasn't strong enough to bust through the constraints, Juggy would lose on account of him not being able to continue.

Sirius77
Well, then Supes could just
drill Juggs into the core of
the Earth at lightspeed, and
then fill the hole.

Citizen V
Originally posted by batdude123

Anyway, Juggernaut has to gain momentum in order to become "unstoppable." If someone could somehow find a way to keep Juggs immobile AND find a way in which Cain wasn't strong enough to bust through the constraints, Juggy would lose on account of him not being able to continue.

Yeah, but come on.. Spider-man's what Superman wants to be when he grows up shifty.

batdude123
Yeah, but come on.. Spider-man's what Superman wants to be when he grows up shifty.

durermm

Airwalker
Originally posted by batdude123

By momentum do you mean taking a step forward?

Airwalker

Superman can't beat him without BFR, and Cain (IMO) isn't strong enough to take Supes = Stalemate.

How strong is Cain? He always seems to have the necessary strength to match the situation at hand. For example he stalemates Savage Hulk, and then does the same with WWH whom is stronger.

Hercules
How strong is Cain? He always seems to have the necessary strength to match the situation at hand. For example he stalemates Savage Hulk, and then does the same with WWH whom is stronger.

Thats basicaly it, he is as strong as he has to be to get the job done.

Airwalker
Thats basicaly it, he is as strong as he has to be to get the job done.

Which was actually my point. It's tough to say Cain isn't strong enough, when history shows he has the strength to match whatever task is at hand.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Sonic whistle ftw.

masterbruce
ok this is how to beat juggernaut for dummies (if you are superman):

Step 1: fill a football stadium with liquid concrete

Step 2: Tricky part. Since juggs is unstoppable when he moves in a direction, superman should just fly BEHIND juggs and lift him up forwards towards the direction which he was walking. This makes Juggs unstoppable movement a nonfactor. Supes grabs Juggs from the back and speedblitz drops Juggs in the stadium filled with concrete mixture.

Step 3: Heat vision the concrete to dry.

Step 4: rinse

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Estacado
How could Superman beat Current Juggernaut? speed

DEVILHULK
Juggernaut wins any fight.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by DEVILHULK
Juggernaut wins any fight. hes gotten his ass kicked by hulk before

quanchi112
superman wins this.

h1a8
I believe with all my intelligence that superman can ko Juggs without his shield up. For all it takes is supreme power (something superman has) and an unrelenting attack to Juggs head. Juggs can be jarred and dizzied for it has happened before. An unrelenting attack to the head will cause Juggs to lose conscienceness (If the rate of attack is greater than the rate of his recovery).

DEVILHULK
Originally posted by spidey-dude
hes gotten his ass kicked by hulk before

In fact current Hulk would rape Superman any time, even worse than Juggernaut. No contest. Speed would not help him.

Sin I AM
Clark would lose. Seeing as how through past experience Superman ALWAYS opts to slug it out with bricks as opposed to fighting them sensibly, Classic Juggernaut would cumbstomp him the way DoomsDay should have

h1a8
Originally posted by DEVILHULK
In fact current Hulk would rape Superman any time, even worse than Juggernaut. No contest. Speed would not help him.

So what would Hulk do if Superman tossed him into space?

h1a8
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Clark would lose. Seeing as how through past experience Superman ALWAYS opts to slug it out with bricks as opposed to fighting them sensibly, Classic Juggernaut would cumbstomp him the way DoomsDay should have

DD is fast as hell. Something Juggs is not. Plus with bony protrusions.
Second, forums rules have characters fighting at their best.
Clark can obtain at least a stalemate just by flying high and not fighting if he wants to or just simply easy avoiding Jugg's reletively slow attacks all day long. Clark can also win due to BFR (but that isn't allowed by OP).
That is to say that this isn't really a contest unless we just Juggs major help like 'no BFR'.
He can also win if Juggs acts stupid and fights with his shield off as he can be koed (not harmed though).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.