Lomi Plo runs a gauntlet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthsith19
Yes, Lomi Plo, in her prime, gets full rest. ???

1. Anoon Bondara
2. Darth Maul
3. ROTS Obi-Wan Kenobi
4. ROTS Anakin
5. Kol Skywalker
6. Darth Krayt, Nihl and Talon
7. DE Sidious
8. PoD Bane, Kas'im and Sirak
9. ROTS Yoda, Mace and DE Luke
10. NJO Luke, DN Luke, LotF Luke and ROTS Luke

darthsith19
Whoops, forgot the poll. Oh well.

I say Anakin and Kol both give her an ok battle but lose. Krayt, Nihl and Talon have a decent chance at taking her out, and if she gets past them, DE Sidious likely takes her. She's definately not getting past 8 or 9.

Shin_Blax
Lomi Plo?

darthsith19
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lomi_Plo

tulakhordpwns
If she is powered up by the killiks then I would say she probably loses to Sidious. Krayt has doubts so he wouldn't be able to see her (not very good in a duel). She managed to almost overpower DN Luke with the force until he threw a rock at her. She might even beat Sidious, and lose to Bane, Kas'im, and Sirak.

Captain Bob
Are you kidding me? Some no-name Dark Sider beating Darth Sidious, the strongest Sith Lord in all of history? The guy that, twenty years weaker in the Force and sixty years physically older, matched Yoda, the second-strongest Jedi Master on record? No way would Lomi Plo, or really any other Dark Sider, match him.

DN Luke came so close to losing because of two reasons -- the author weakened him for no good reason, and he had no confidence (why not is another question that I can't guess at an answer for).

The order's a bit messed up; I'd think that Krayt and his like wouldn't count that high. They're pretty weak, even when they're overrated.

darthsith19
Actually, if I recall correctly, the Dark Sider did have a name, what was it again? Oh yeah, Lomi Plo. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And as Lomi wasn't a Sith, she could be stronger than Sidious without it going against the "Sidious is the strongest Sith quote."

Maybe because Lomi was so strong, that he lost his confidence? And in what way was he weakened?

People say that Krayt got so much stronger since he became a Sith. Who below could beat all of them at once, anyways?

Lightsnake
Lomi was a Sith, actually, DS...in Inferno, it's revealed she was a member of Krayt's order

Darth Sexy
I find it hilarious how nobody from the sw universe (Alema included), thinks that the New Sith Order is worth a damn..

Lightsnake
and when Alema thinks you suck, you KNOW you're a loser

Darth Sexy
That's ok. I don't pay attention to disfigured psychopaths...

tulakhordpwns

Captain Bob

Darth Sexy
The Legacy sith don't seem anything special. In fact, they are barely average, save for Krayt who may or may not be somewhat powerful. However, even Alema Rar calls these sith useless after her visit to Korriban, so while they may be very patient( waiting for 100 years) and effective, they are not on the level of REAL sith.

Captain REX
Inferno mentions Krayt's New Sith Order? Odd. What does it say about it?

In any case, Lomi Plo isn't terribly impressive...

Darth Sexy
Damn Rex did you read it? I don't know the whole spoiler warning rules on this forum but if you want I can just tell you what happened. The authors seem to finally combining legacy and LOTF..

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Lomi was a Sith, actually, DS...in Inferno, it's revealed she was a member of Krayt's order

What the ****!!! SPOILER!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.