Geese Howard vs Raven

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Part 2 of 2

Inside Geese's game room, the King of Southtown is currently playing a game of pool with his Eurasian personal secretary, as well as Billy Kane while Ripper and Hopper watches.

In his interview, Geese talks about his own training regime, the Bogards and his own family issues, as well as Bison, whom he plays poker with along with several other Capcom and SNK villains once a month.

He also talks about 'flawed heroes' and 'perfect heroes,' using Ryu and Kyo as an example.

"A perfect hero thinks he is the shit," Geese explains as he watches his secretary makes another shot. "They think that they are God's gift to the world and to them, winning is everything while losing is a disgrace. Why else would you think that runt Kusanagi won so many KOF tournaments? because of that damned plot device."

He then uses Ryu as an example for the 'flawed hero.' "A flawed hero has his faults, but he strives to better himself in whatever he does. Ryu nailed it on the head when he said that you can learn from defeat instead of gaining an empty victory. Fighting flawed heroes are more fufilling than fighting a perfect hero. Why you think I enjoy fighting Bogard so much?"

Then the interview is interrupted when an arrow with a challenge note is sent flying into the room, catching Billy's staff. The note is addressed to Geese.

The place for battle is at the city park. Geese changes into his trademark hakama and heads over to his destination. Waiting for him is the ninja Raven.

The ninja adjusts his glasses. "So you're Geese Howard, huh?"

"And you must be Raven," Geese replies. "You got some balls in challenging me to a match."

"It's just business," Raven replies. "Someone wants you out of the picture."

"Maybe when I kick your ass to the moon, you can tell me who hired you," Geese replies as he throws off his gi top.

The battle is on.

TricksterPriest
Geese.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters/geese-cvs-cmonn.gif cool

shin_gear
Um, no. Raven.

And unlike the person above me, I'm going to explain why.

Raven's speed and teleportation will give him the advantage. Once he was making a report to his organization and was ambushed by a JACK. He carelessly teleported behind it and sliced it in the process. Slicing metal with knives alone speaks of Raven's strength. I would not bet on Geese considering all that, but if Raven's not allowed to use his swords, then I'd bet on Howard. Knowing Snafu he's probably going to disarm Raven for the sake of Geese.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by shin_gear
Um, no. Raven.

And unlike the person above me, I'm going to explain why.

Raven's speed and teleportation will give him the advantage. Once he was making a report to his organization and was ambushed by a JACK. He carelessly teleported behind it and sliced it in the process. Slicing metal with knives alone speaks of Raven's strength. I would not bet on Geese considering all that, but if Raven's not allowed to use his swords, then I'd bet on Howard. Knowing Snafu he's probably going to disarm Raven for the sake of Geese.

If he uses those kunai in-game rather than the FMV, I got no problem with it.

shin_gear
Tekken characters use weapons in-game in Tekken 6. no expression

shin_gear
Oh come on SNAFU

Snafu the Great
Tekken characters use weapons in-game in Tekken 6. no expression

Tekken 6 isn't out yet in the States, isn't it? This is the Tekken 5 Raven I'm using.

Oh come on SNAFU

Grow up.

shin_gear
Oh, alright.

Take it easy.

ThoraxeRMG
Somehow Raven takes this XD

brainchild81
Fight never takes place. Geese puts a little too much strength into one of his pool shots. The cue-ball bounces back & brakes his nose, causing him to stumble backward & fall out of the tower to his death. His body lands right in front of Raven who immediately reports the news to HQ

"Geese Howard.........is dead."

A Jack 5 robot tries to sneak Raven & he cuts it in half.

shin_gear
LOL...

I'm inclined to say Raven...he's undeniably faster, can teleport and jump pretty damn high. I wonder who has more strength though. Like I said slicing metal with knives is a good strength feat...and I know he isn't using his knives this time. Just speaking of his strength.

Sado22
I'll go with Geese. Teleportation doesn't help when you have a swirling pillars of ki around the guy. Besides geese's projectiles and his reverals will help.
Geese=8/10

~Sado

SaTsuJiN
Raven stood on top of a jet moving 500mph at least.. and wasn't affected by the G-Force... I think its safe to say he'd win

brainchild81
laughing Yep & that's not the only reasonOriginally posted by Sado22
I'll go with Geese. Teleportation doesn't help when you have a swirling pillars of ki around the guy. Besides geese's projectiles and his reverals will help.
Geese=8/10

~Sado Raven's got a move where he flips "through" you to get behind you IIRC so he can turn intangible. & Geese won't be covered by swirling pillars of ki for the length of the fight anyway. Projectiles will do nothing but leave Geese open to deadly teleportation attacks. Geese is a dead man..................................................again sad

shin_gear
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
Raven stood on top of a jet moving 500mph at least.. and wasn't affected by the G-Force... I think its safe to say he'd win Oh yeah...big grin

Raven can also get to any spot via teleportation. Hell he can even has an Izuna Drop. If he teleports Geese to a rooftop and performs an Izuna Drop on Geese he'd probably die. However that is just my opinion and I'm aware that Geese is very powerful. Nightmare Geese is pretty damn strong also. I think an off-the-cliff Izuna Drop would put Geese down though.

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by brainchild81
Fight never takes place. Geese puts a little too much strength into one of his pool shots. The cue-ball bounces back & brakes his nose, causing him to stumble backward & fall out of the tower to his death. His body lands right in front of Raven who immediately reports the news to HQ

"Geese Howard.........is dead."

A Jack 5 robot tries to sneak Raven & he cuts it in half.

How many times has he fallen of towering heights?

brainchild81
Twice I think. Once is one time too many though.

shin_gear
NAMCO FTW!!!!1

Sandai Kitetsu
Twice I think. Once is one time too many though. He did it in Capcom Vs Snk as well.

niezzbIWceo

brainchild81
Damn. That's all he f*cking does. It's getting tiresome

Sandai Kitetsu
Damn. That's all he f*cking does. It's getting tiresome

That's his trademark. laughing

brainchild81
laughing Damn those Fatal Fury writers!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.