yoda vs nihilus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Manslayer
Iv conceded the point where i said yoda has the fallanasi technique.

How will this match go?

tulakhordpwns
I think Nihilus would win, unless yoda has some technique to resist the force killer. If yoda cannot stop the drain, his only chance is to make quick work of Nihilus with with his saber. He might be able to do this, however, yoda doesn't tend to rush to defeat an enemy (like in AotC). So Nihilus wins.

EDIT:Actually, it seems Yoda was well known by the fallasanni. So he probably knows the force hiding move and would beat Nihilus.

ThoraxeRMG
Darth Nihilus would win.

Atticus
i hate darth nihilus

Crosshair
Nihilus annihilates Yoda faster than Han killed Greedo.

Manslayer
well i was just told yoda did met the fallanasi by DS and lightsnake so i do think he has the fallanasi technique which will counter nihilus drain

Darth Hord
If Yoda does have the fallanasi attack as it now seems, than he takes it. Yoda can easily at the very least rival Nihilus in the force department (even in tk) and he is a much better duelist than Nihilus.

Lightsnake
The Fallanassi technique, as I believe isn't so much a direct counter, but hiding oneself in the Force renders one totally invisible to Nihilus....the same as it'd be to a Miraluka, since it's clear Nihilus has no eyes and 'sees' his prey in the Force

ThoraxeRMG
Uh, actually doesn't Nihilus have eyes? Nihilus could speak, and bam. A Dead Yoda.

Darth Sexy
Except that Nihilus can't actually kill anything by "Speaking".

Janus Marius
Yeah, some people are too damn literal.

Anyways, hiding from Nihilus isn't the same as fighting him in a battle. Considering that Nihilus' Force abilities and even mindset seem to be more on a cosmic level than a normal level, I don't see Yoda taking this unless he blitzes the Sith Lord in saber combat.

-Blasmaster-
Originally posted by Lightsnake
The Fallanassi technique, as I believe isn't so much a direct counter, but hiding oneself in the Force renders one totally invisible to Nihilus....the same as it'd be to a Miraluka, since it's clear Nihilus has no eyes and 'sees' his prey in the Force

Im pretty sure Nihilus has eyes and can see with it. "Seeing"(or "Sensing" as stated a no. of times in KOTOR II) his prey in the Force means accurately locating someone far away from him through the Force. Sion's Sith Assassins can also do that I believe and they certainly weren't blind.

Manslayer
Originally posted by -Blasmaster-
Im pretty sure Nihilus has eyes and can see with it. "Seeing"(or "Sensing" as stated a no. of times in KOTOR II) his prey in the Force means accurately locating someone far away from him through the Force. Sion's Sith Assassins can also do that I believe and they certainly weren't blind. Well nihilus cant sense some one who removed themselves from the force right? Its been proven yoda has the technique now by lightsnake.

Count Makashi
Can we see the prof, is this by any chance in Dark Rendezvous?

Lightsnake
I don't believe Nihilus has eyes, actually- there are numerous references to him only 'seeing' through the Force as a Miraluka, as well as the close up given in 'Unseen, Unheard' when we just see black and empty holes, same as Visas's that he'd carved out. You're correct in that, Blasmaster, except that's the only way Nihilus can see.

I also wouldn't say I've 'proven' it, but there's good evidence: the Visual Dictionary says Yoda once spent a great amount of time traveling and learning from numerous groups and societies and he was know to the Fallanassi before they fled the Empire, so it does stand to reason and all.

In actual combat, Yoda would probably be capable of bringing Nihilus down.

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Except that Nihilus can't actually kill anything by "Speaking".

XD Yep, you're right.

Atticus
so if yoda is less powerful than nihilius (even if that is true i think yoda would win because he is smart enough to use his fallanassi move)so does that mean nihilus > sidious.....hell noo!!
this is why i hate nihlius because somebody wanted to make an uber sith lord just to sell thier game . i mean look at darth sion hes immortal......why? so he can't be a badass??? none of these charictars have any
moral to them (don't really know what was up with kreia and atris i guess they were just made to give debth to the story.
what really happend in kotor they killed off the last of the jedi witch was retarded and the telos restoration project wich was going to happen anyway
i mean its called the sith lords cause that is what is all about .
but i could be wrong

no offense nikolas

Captain REX
As far as psychically having eyes, I believe Nihilus does possess them. While they may be very black, you can at least see that he has eyelids and the like. Most of the time there's a sort of glint, where the eye would be.

Shin_Nikkolas

Lightsnake
From what I see there, he has lids, but the holes are unfilled

Atticus
nobody loves me sad giljotiini

Shin_Nikkolas
We all love ya.

Whoever you are.

-Blasmaster-
I don't believe Nihilus has eyes, actually- there are numerous references to him only 'seeing' through the Force as a Miraluka, as well as the close up given in 'Unseen, Unheard' when we just see black and empty holes, same as Visas's that he'd carved out. You're correct in that, Blasmaster, except that's the only way Nihilus can see.

Are you referring to that pic Nikkolas posted? Because if you look very closely on his right eye, you can see a round thing on it that looks like his eye. Like what Captain REX said earlier.

-Blasmaster-
Originally posted by Manslayer
Well nihilus cant sense some one who removed themselves from the force right? Its been proven yoda has the technique now by lightsnake.

Yes Nihilus most likely wouldnt be able to sense him. And yes Lightsnake did provide evidence that Yoda might know of it(To be honest I havent read the Black Crisis Trilogy... yet).

A question. By rendering someone invisible, does that also include the Force that is present inside/outside a person's body?

Darth Sexy
Looping out of the force means the other force user is unable to sense you..

-Blasmaster-
I meant sight. Does the Fallanasi technique renders a person's Force Energy, present in his/her body, invisible from someone's sight as well? Because Nihilus doesnt need to see the person's physical body to 'see' him/her. Like the Miralukas, he can also clearly see the Force inside a person's body.

Violent2Dope
The Fallanassi technique, as I believe isn't so much a direct counter, but hiding oneself in the Force renders one totally invisible to Nihilus....the same as it'd be to a Miraluka, since it's clear Nihilus has no eyes and 'sees' his prey in the Force Actually Nihilus does have eyes. Concept art of him shows that. Dammit, can't find a good pic that shows them. Oh well. In saber combat Yoda is the definate superior, this can't be argued, tho Nihilus is no slouch, when Exile and friends found him, he was already weakened from being starved, yet was still able to bring Exile to his knees with a mere gesture, he could have just lobbed off his head, but instead tried to Force Kill(teehee, glad I got everyone using that as opposed to Force Drain) Exile, which backfired and weakened Nihilus again because Exile was a Wound in the Force. He then took out his LS, had a saber duel with all three of them(cept Canderous who either had a blaster or vibroblade), and according to Visas HE WAS WINNING. They then fought some more(Visas may of also stopped Nihilus' flow of power to stun him because they had a bond) and he eventually fell.

Darth Hord
If he can see Yoda yet he already looped out of the force does that mean he would weaken himself too as Yoda was wound??? Because Nihilus seems to be the type of guy to use the force first (mainly force killer tech.) than his lightsaber if absolutely necessary or in a in a life or death situation only. That just my opinion of what i have seen from him.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Darth Hord
If he can see Yoda yet he already looped out of the force does that mean he would weaken himself too as Yoda was wound??? Because Nihilus seems to be the type of guy to use the force first (mainly force killer tech.) than his lightsaber if absolutely necessary or in a in a life or death situation only. That just my opinion of what i have seen from him. Good question, tho it can also be argued he only rushed to Force Kill because he was suffering from his agonizing hunger.

Lightsnake
I meant sight. Does the Fallanasi technique renders a person's Force Energy, present in his/her body, invisible from someone's sight as well? Because Nihilus doesnt need to see the person's physical body to 'see' him/her. Like the Miralukas, he can also clearly see the Force inside a person's body.
It totally hides on from the Force...I mean, completely...Luke was powerful enough to shield a planet.

And Nihilus seems to have eye sockets...but no actual eyes

Violent2Dope
They are just shadowed over, he is possibly the most corrupted Sith ever, he is probably deformed in some way. Also, he probably has eyes, as when Nihilus made Visas see the Galaxy for how ugly it is, how would he know it was ugly if he only saw thru the Force?

Darth Hord
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Also, he probably has eyes, as when Nihilus made Visas see the Galaxy for how ugly it is, how would he know it was ugly if he only saw thru the Force?

You got to remember though that Nihiulus thinks the purpose of life is for life to die aka by feeding his hunger. His views/philosophy is completely different than other sith lord. Kreia said that he would turn against the sith once all the jedi were dead. And he is not doing it for his personal power gain (like becoming the DLOTS)

Violent2Dope
You got to remember though that Nihiulus thinks the purpose of life is for life to die aka by feeding his hunger. His views/philosophy is completely different than other sith lord. Kreia said that he would turn against the sith once all the jedi were dead. And he is not doing it for his personal power gain (like becoming the DLOTS) True. Really tho, it's all speculation.

Darth Hord
True. Really tho, it's all speculation.

It might be, but kreia is a VERY credible source when it comes to nihilus since she trained him and given on what we know of him it does sound like something he will do.

Violent2Dope
It might be, but kreia is a VERY credible source when it comes to nihilus since she trained him and given on what we know of him it does sound like something he will do. No, I know that's what he'll do, I was referring to the "whether or not Nihilus has eyes" debate.

-Blasmaster-
It totally hides on from the Force...I mean, completely...Luke was powerful enough to shield a planet.

And Nihilus seems to have eye sockets...but no actual eyes

I'll eventually gonna get around to reading something about the Fallanasi Technique, it still seem a bit ambiguous for me. But Im not gonna continue asking you or anyone about it. I'll just have to know it for myself, so.... until then.

As for Nihilus' eyes, I still think he has eyes. I honestly see his eyeballs in there. I guess its just not shown clearly in that particular pic.

Darth Hord
No, I know that's what he'll do, I was referring to the "whether or not Nihilus has eyes" debate.

Oh but that wasnt really my point. I was just stating that making visas see as he did makes the only logical explanation for that is by through the force since she was blind/no eyes.

Violent2Dope
Oh but that wasnt really my point. I was just stating that making visas see as he did and the only logical explanation for that is by through the force. He used the Force to make her see of course, that doesn't mean he sees thru the Force. Really, I'm starting to think he sees things differently than most now, he has eyes, but he seems to see and operate on a Cosmic scale, as said, he sees stars and planets, not people.

Shin_Nikkolas
Kreia: There is no future in the empty galaxy he sees.

Tobin: It is because he sees planets, stars...not people

They place a lot of emphasis on how Nihilus perceives and understands things. The only thing that he seems to see is life to devour.

jujubaka
gollum brother yoda win this one, he knows the technik that hides you from the force and he is better than nihilus with a lightsabre, if nihilus cannot drain yoda he has only one option is to engage in a duel with yoda who is a better duelist than him. yoda wins.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by jujubaka
gollum brother yoda win this one, he knows the technik that hides you from the force and he is better than nihilus with a lightsabre, if nihilus cannot drain yoda he has only one option is to engage in a duel with yoda who is a better duelist than him. yoda wins. Or he could Force battle him.no expression

Darth Hord
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
Kreia: There is no future in the empty galaxy he sees.

Tobin: It is because he sees planets, stars...not people

They place a lot of emphasis on how Nihilus perceives and understands things. The only thing that he seems to see is life to devour.

I agree with what kreia says about him as i stated above. But tobin? no, I think it is a little ambiguous to say that he can't see people than he can't win duels roll eyes (sarcastic) especially if he is fighting a 2 foot frog stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
I agree with what kreia says about him as i stated above. But tobin? no, I think it is a little ambiguous to say that he can't see people than he can't win duels roll eyes (sarcastic) especially if he is fighting a 2 foot frog stick out tongue You took what Tobin said a little too literally mane. Nihilus operates and percieves things on a Cosmic scale, but he can still see his opponent if the rare occasion happens that he needs to fight.

Darth Hord
You took what Tobin said a little too literally mane. Nihilus operates and percieves things on a Cosmic scale, but he can still see his opponent if the rare occasion happens that he needs to fight.

I was joking, hence the reference for him not being able to see his opponent smileyface. then he def. can't see a 2 foot frog another smileyface

Violent2Dope
I was joking, hence the reference for him not being able to see his opponent smileyface. then he def. can't see a 2 foot frog another smileyface batdur

Darth Hord
batdur

what type of smiley is that?

Violent2Dope
what type of smiley is that? batdur.

Darth Hord
batdur.

OOO confused

Shin_Nikkolas
Some terrible healthcare in KOTOR 2.

Seems a lot of people are missing eyes or their eyes are decayed.

Darth Hord
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
Some terrible healthcare in KOTOR 2.

Seems a lot of people are missing eyes or their eyes are decayed.

terrible health care??? u got a guy who cuts himself a million times day and a 90 yr. woman who is fighting with one hand who is obsessed with u

Atticus
don't forget bao dur

Darth Hord
^ o yeah the guy has the energy arm thingy.

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by jujubaka
gollum brother yoda win this one, he knows the technik that hides you from the force and he is better than nihilus with a lightsabre, if nihilus cannot drain yoda he has only one option is to engage in a duel with yoda who is a better duelist than him. yoda wins.

Can you put that in better grammar?

jujubaka
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
Can you put that in better grammar? to put that in a better grammar me and yoda know a technik that your mama likes he he he. yoda wins baby...

ThoraxeRMG
What the hell? You lack grammar!

Shin_Nikkolas
Post-Gungan assimilation.....

"Weesa da Borg! Weesa be assimilating yousa! Yousa biological and technological things be added to usses! Resistance besa futile!"

Janus Marius
.... That's just scary.

Manslayer

A question. By rendering someone invisible, does that also include the Force that is present inside/outside a person's body? Thats different from removing oneself from the force.

Force cloak hides you physically but you still can be sensed, Removing yourself from the force is different

ihavenoname
yoda is awsome but he would loose he would just get his live drained by nihilus.

Darth Hord
Originally posted by ihavenoname
yoda is awsome but he would loose he would just get his live drained by nihilus.

Did u not even bother to read what we have been discussing?

Violent2Dope
Even without Force Kill Nihilus could fight on good terms with Yoda if he stays far enough away, his saber skills are not on par with midget's but as I said before Nihilus' unique style makes it easy for Nihilus to get back into Force combat.

darth fury
ermm i don't reali kno what the fallanassi technique as i havn't posted him in a long time or been able to read up but im guessing it renders the user exempt or invisible to force users. Well did exile posses this technique? cause if he possesed the technique then nihilus would b fighting blind against exile correct? so is exile is invisible in the force and nihilus fought him then it could be suggestable that nihilus doesw have eyes..........

Violent2Dope
Exile wasn't affected by Force Kill because she too was a Wound in the Force.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.