What do you think about this rumor (Sentry/dead)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DEVILHULK
http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?t=188740

Someone at CBR heard that in World War Hulk #5 The Sentry gets killed by the Hulk.

He says:

"How creditable my rumor is. Well put it this way before they brought out the Day Of Vengeance book ( DC Comic ). I stated on the DC Comic forum that I heard rumors that the Wizard Shazam will die and 5 months later it was true. But conveniently I can not find the link. These rumors are from the same source I'm hearing it from."

(If he's right ...Poor Estacado sad )

Citizen V
Estacado isn't even a Sentry fan (AFAIK).

So you fail, and this really isn't deserving of a thread.

Estacado
This thread = Fail.thumb down

jumpmann
good news if its true

Evil_Ash
Someone close this...

Hercules
I doubt this is going to happen, epecially the bit about Hulk returning to his planet afterwards???

I can't see them putting the work into Sentry that they have, building him up to be the most powerful hero ever only to kill him off during an event.

Sentry is going to play a big part in ending World War Hulk imo, Hulk has already shown signs of compassion and with Sentry's ability to calm him, he may see the error of his ways (after of course one huge fight with lots of property damage).

Ultimately Hulk's crusade has to fail, someone has to bring it to an end and with Black Bolt and Strange both failing, Sentry or Thor are the only other two characters with a shot at it.

tjcoady
honestly, what the **** man? why does this matter so much to you? it's a COMIC BOOK? it's for entertainment purposes? why are you making such a huge deal about the the shade of an echo of a concept?

grey fox
It'll end spectacularly however , considering a bunch of Aliens from the 51st Century travel back in time to record the events of 'Hulks war on the Super-Heroes'.

Hercules
Originally posted by grey fox
It'll end spectacularly however , considering a bunch of Aliens from the 51st Century travel back in time to record the events of 'Hulks war on the Super-Heroes'.

I hope it does end spectaculary, although me and Bada were discussing how Hulk could pull a Cap and it end like Civil War, which would suck! sad

Citizen V
Originally posted by grey fox

Glad to see someone other than me is reading Modok's 11.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Citizen V
Glad to see someone other than me is reading Modok's 11. me too! did the 3rd come out yet? confused

Citizen V

DigiMark007
Use the WWH thread. Thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.