Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C. C. Cowgirl
Hou Attar walked trough the temple of the mighty avatar Kyoshi that had resided on Kyoshi Island. She smiled as one of the female warriors walked into the temple, kneeling to their current chief in command. Hou turned and signaled the warrior to rise.

"What news do you bring me, Una?"

"We have a number of volunteers for the journey. Some are here already while some are on approach. Where shall we assemble the team, Lady Hou?"

"How many times do I have to tell you, it is Hou alone to you. Take them here to the temple. It is excellent to our cause, as it is a bit on the side from public ears, as well as roomy enough for a smaller army. It is also the temple of a previous avatar. Could not be better"

Hou smiled as Una walked out of the temple. She smiled as the young warrior dashed to meet the newcomers. Not only was she excited about the fact that they were going to try find the avatar, but also excited for the fact that Sokka himself were going to be present. It was a great honor for the Kyoshi warriors to meet the Sokka that all the warriors had heard about.

She came down to the center of the village, stopping next to the statue. A ship had just arrived with some of the volunteers. Others would either come with a later ship, or by themselves in their own way of travel.

Smiling, she stood up straight with a smile and waited for everyone to arrive.

As some walked closer, Uno bowed and smiled to all the strangers.

"Greetings. I am Uno and I will be guiding you to Hou as soon as everyone is here"

<-------------------------------------------------------------->

Kyoshi Island:

http://www.musogato.com/avatar/maps/kyoshiisland.jpghttp://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/1/16/250px-KyoshiIslandShot.png

Green_Demon
Jamar stetched one leg via the art of putting it behind his head while standing on the other leg as Uno approached.

"Ey. Jamar," Jamar greeted with a smile, waving at her with the foot behind his leg.

C. C. Cowgirl
"A pleasure Jamar. I am Uno More and I will guide you to the temple as soon as everyone gets here"

She smiled at the guy as she leaned against the pillar that the statue of the great Kyoshi was placed upon. Kyoshi had always been the great rolemodel of Uno and she did not care about all her friends laughing at her. 'Do not aim that high' they kept telling her, but she ignored them. She believed in herself and one day she would at the very least be a guardian of the avatar. Not that anyone could ever be as great as Kyoshi, but Uno would try.

A Dose Of Vraya
It had been two weeks since the anonymous note had hit him in the head while he was napping in a tree. 13 days since he had begun travel to the Kyoshi Islands. 5 days since he had gotten on the ship to take him there and now, the weary looking reflection of what he was 14 days ago smiled hand-crafted staff in hand (much like the one Aang uses, only Birchwood-white. Affra made it himself.) In the past year Affra had gone from earthbending royalty to airbending peasentry. He still had a bed and a loving, if not rather demented adoptive father but, he knew that he would have to learn about his heritage one day. He packed his robes and traveled the world in a way that would make the nomads proud, and now here he arrived confused, waiting patiently for an explanation. He heard Uno and Jamar talking. "What are we doing here if you don't mind me asking" Affra said smiling pleasantly.

Wild-Cherry
A set of deep, golden eyes set themselves in a straight and locked on gaze at the kingdom lying before the young girl to whom the pools belonged. A gently rolling breeze billowed strands of her shoulder length platinum toned hair, carefully tied back into a tight half pony tail. As her shirt sleeves blew back, one could note the tattoos winding around both of her fairly toned biceps, just barely kissed by the sun. A fair blush lay across her nose, and cheeks, while a few freckles dotted her shoulders, giving memoirs to the sun that hung low in the sky. A sigh escaped her thin pink lips, and she closed those piercing eyes, withdrawing a fresh breath of air. For a moment, she stood there idly. She let the feeling of the wind around her seem into her veins, and felt it flow through her wind. After all, the wind was an essence of her very being.

After a short while she opened her eyes, and stepped toward the gates of the earth kingdom. Others walked by her, at quicker paces, having exited the boat which had pulled into port behind her. A part of her begged for a reason to turn back, to leave this behind. Another part of her knew that this was all there was left. As she was let in to the kingdom, Ava stepped up to the group of benders she knew were expecting. She had not received an invitation, but through the word of the travelers heard that this was where a very specific expedition would be held. One that drove her to continue on. She wasn't quite sure why exactly she felt so driven to come, but yet, here she was.

It took Ava less that a moment to note the origins of the other benders around her, but it was the other Air bender that seemed a bit peculiar to her. For a moment she cocked her head, and as his voice rang out, she looked away, waiting for the reply he would receive.

Green_Demon
"As far as I know, looking for the latest and greatest of the Avatar line," Jamar said, fluffing his oh so fluffy hair.

A Dose Of Vraya
Originally posted by Green_Demon
"As far as I know, looking for the latest and greatest of the Avatar line," Jamar said, fluffing his oh so fluffy hair. "ohhh, Well, unfortuanately, I don't really care for the avatar so I must be going," Affra said and started walking off of the boat, and while looking at Jamar and not paying attention, he tripped and flipped over the front of the boat and into the water. He came back up and spit out the salty water. "Right, well, looks like I'm not escaping" he said aloud. He stood on the beach and shook the water off of himself so hard that it created a miniature tornado "oops!" he said and tried to bend it so it became nothing but he couldn't spin his arms fast enough and ended up falling face first on the ground.

Green_Demon
"Benders," Jamar muttered, bending at waist to get a closer look at the foolish Water Bender.

A Dose Of Vraya
(that's airbender to u good sir!) Affra stood up and rubbed the back of his head smiling then took the steps back on the boat. "Continue" he said to Jamar.

Tatsumaki
Fire red eyes were blinded by the sun. Suzume raised one of her pale hands to shield here eyes from the sun. She whispered something under her breath and stood up. She was relived that she had gotten some sleep on the ship, and was extremely thankful she wasn't seasick. She stretched and yawned. She looked where the ship was headed and she could see her destination in the distance, about ten minutes away. She smiled and looked at the sea.

"Kyoshi Island..."

It was such a peaceful day and even though her day just started, she was already feeling relaxed.

Suzume grunted as she jumped to the safe ground below. She wiped her clothes free of any dirt or dust. She smiled and began to walk slowly, observing her surroundings.

C. C. Cowgirl
"You all came here out of your own free will and you are free to leave at any time out of your own free will. We are merely volunteers of something greater than ourselves"

Uno smiled as she stood up straight in front of the arriving crowd. She straightened her dress out and took the hair out of her face as she walked up to Affra. She put her hands behind her backs and leaned forward slightly, looking him into the eyes.

"We are retrieving the lost Avatar. Lost by others or on his or her sole will, we do not know yet. I do know that my dear master Hou Attar has information that will guide us in the proper direction. Obtaining the location of the avatar, as well as the avatar might bring and end to this war"

She smiled and turned around happily. Stiff at back and walking proud with her nose high and her hands behind her back, she did her best to seem like a formal soldier of the Kyoshi Island. The last one she could possibly fool was Hou, who was located on the top of the hill. She shook her head to the young warrior who nearly made herself look more odd than formal.

Uno stopped and pointed up at the hill.

"We will all be meeting up inside a temple that is along the path behind City Hall. The temple of Kyoshi the great. You all can go ahead, but I have a certain someone I want to welcome to the island"

She again turned around excited, looking at the coast. Sokka had given them his words that he would attend to this meeting, as he was very concerned for the whereabouts of the Avatar. Something told Uno that he too had some ideas of how to find the Avatar.

Super19

Wild-Cherry
{my character is Ava stick out tongue Tatsumaki's is Suzume wink }

Cocking her head slightly, Ava listened intently to what the earth bender was saying. She couldn't help but notice how young the girl, and wondered silently if she were leading the expedition. She was interrupted by the splashing of the young air bender behind her. Her eyes widened only slightly as she watched him climb out, sputtering, and summon the air that made a small tornado around his body. A small part of her heart tugged as she saw him fall to the ground, still bright and cheery.
Just like him...
Ava shook her head, and the thoughts which lay trapped inside, and closed her eyes, locking them away once more. When she opened them the young girl spoke on, and once more, Ava listened well. A few questions had formulated, but she was sure the answers would become clear before she asked, so she heard her tongue.

Just then, the girl heard a voice behind her. her hair swished around her face as she turned to see who had spoken to her. She eyed the young man, and then shut her eyes for just a moment before opening them to speak. Her voice was soft, smooth, and lulling, but only a single word left her mouth.

" Ava. "

Following this, Ava took Bar-dul's hand in her own, and half raised it, half bent to kiss it gently. This was a habit years of her life had instilled upon her. Most would consider it strange that she hang onto something that was a reminder of something so degrading to her, but a part of her couldn't let it go. not only because it was demanded, rather, for her getting to know someone was to feel them. To be a part of them. The contact between her lips and another gave her more information than any spoken words could during a first meeting.

As she let his hand fall to his side, a slight breeze picked up around the two, and then died away as Ava glanced sidelong at Uno.

A Dose Of Vraya
Affra walked with the rest of the first group past the statue and in to the temple of the Great Kyoshi. Affra was in awe when he saw the temple but was nudged by whoever was behind him and continued walking then sat cross-legged on the floor while floating on a ball of air.

spongeherbob
Miyu's dark brown hair was slowly coming out of her bun as she arrived at the Kyoshi Island, she had no idea what spurred her into joining them but her natural want to help people had pushed her. She made her way to where she saw others going. She decided to stay quiet in case they didnt want a runaway water bender helping them, but her inner child wanted to come out and say Hi to everyone.

She sighed and readjusted her pack that lay on her shoulder, she started to feel uncomfortable about this whole thing, she started to wonder if they already had a waterbender and had no need for her skills. She shook the thoughts away as a small smile appeared on her face 'Im sure they need as much help they can get on finding the new avatar' she thought as she continued to head in the direction of the temple. Her bright blue eyes stared up at the statue of a Kyoshi warrior, she smiled at its beauty before continuing on her path.

AOR

Tatsumaki
Suzume walked up to the temple they were told to go to. She continued her slow pace like before, looking at some people. She smiled and quickened her pace when she was near the temple. She observed the temple, it was slightly old but incredibly beautiful. She caught her mouth hanging open and quickly shut it. She leaned against a pillar, not wanting to attract any attention.

(v.v so short...)

Darth Extecute
Zuke stood on his kneed as the boat docked near the shore. "We have arrived at Kyoshi Island, Sir Zuke" one of the men on the not very large boat said. With a grin, he made sure that he had both his swords at hand, and he jumped down from the boat. "Await my return" The boat was docked a bit outside the actual beach and Zuke jumped straight into the water. However, the water never hit him, as the heat produced from his body turned all water that was about to hit him into steam. Walking almost in a bubble, he walked trough the water and up on the shore. He had not yet cooled down, as his metal armor, together with his two metal swords that he held in his hand and his boots, all were on vauge fire. After him, his footprints left a mark of fire after each step, that slowly went out as he moved further onto the island.

He arrived at Kyoshi Village, watching the crowd that was there. Most of the heat had cooled down by now, as he walked into the crowd. His pupil color looked like fireflames, and he had a look around for a while. He saw how people were moving towards the temple on top of the hill, and he followed patiently. His heavy weight from his swords and armors made him heavy at step, and he was rather tall, compared to many others in the crowd. Being a firebender was not the most popular of people, but he did not exactly have the potentials to blend in either way. So he took things one at the time, and faced any trouble that might appeared. He knew trouble would appear, even though he was friendly.

Green_Demon
Jamar noted the approaching Fire Bender with a certain hint of... well, you wouldn't call it disgust, hate, or even dislike. More like he was observing a particularly quaint and wierd subordinate that was still good enough to keep around.

Jamar had a certain amenemity towards Benders in general, like an average joe seeing a rich man. Even though the rich man does not flaunt his riches unnecessarily, the fact that he has better clothes will still irk the average joe. Jamar was like the tax collector that was the average joe that still managed to be a bane to the richman, and Firebenders were the rich who managed to be harder to bane than the rest.

Fighting an Earth, Water, or Air Bender was a simple matter of dodging their attack long enough to close in to them before disabling them. Fire, by its nature, was a different matter. Shot a fireball and flecks and sparks will inevitably deviate from the ball's path, the heat can still burn you. This was messy for someone like Jamar.

So it was with certain distaste that he watched the Fire Bender's approach.

Wild-Cherry
Turning, Ava eyed the others, now heading toward a temple located high above them. The girl, Uno, waited anxiously for something. Ava let herself disregard it, and with a glance at Bar-dul's eyes, nodded, and began walking. She followed slowly behind the others, her arms held close to her body. An aire of silence surrounded the young girl. Even her footsteps left not a trace of noise, much like the wind that constantly streamed around her, rustling her hair so gently around her face. Ava stopped. She perceived the person closing in behind her. The wind stopped.

With tightly closed eyes, Ava wrapped her arms around her body, for a bit, struggling not to fall to her knees. She dared not open her eyes again. That was always the method she used to , in a sense, disapear, and remove herself from the situation. Now, presently, her body faught a war against her. So long now she had isolated herself. Especially from then.

Ava was qick to slap away the helping hand of a nearby peasant who had touched her shoulder, asking if she needed assistance. Reopening her eyes, she felt the uncomfort of others near her, and a slight blush crossed her face before fading. Her eyes locked on to the floor, and nodding her head slightly, she nodded that she was, in fact, alright and apologized shortly for her initial reaction. Following this, She continued on, and took refuge beside a large pilar supporting the temple. A bead of sweat rolled off of her chin.

Darth Extecute
Zuke noticed the uncomfort of people around him. He sighed but ignored it for a while. However, a few people made some extra uncomfort visible from it. One of them was a younger girl, possibly an airbender if judging by the markings she had over her skin. He did not care about scaring villagers, as he had been invited by the very village. He however did care about who could have been his future allied in combat.

Hopefully they would learn to accept him for being a firebender, for he had the heart of any earth, water and airbender. He too wished the war to end, even though it would mean he had to encounter the firelord himself and slay him. He hated the firenation and what they did, just as much as anyone else.

"I mean no harm" he said as he arrived at the temple. "I wish to help find the avatar just as much as any of you all"

Super19
Sorry, Wild-Cherry, I accidentally got confused. I forgot who was who because i didn't know the RP forum was already up and running, plus i haven't been to the Registration forum in a while, so that's why i'm confused. Sorry.

Wild-Cherry
{ Thats fine. I replied anyway smile }

Super19

Darth Extecute

Super19

AOR
Hazanko neared the temple and noticed the people at the different distances and locations of the area. He was very secure about his own saftey regarding every negative outcome as a sure fire possibility. However he did not stop to look suspicious. Slipping off his shoes to reveal the end points of two very elaborate tattoos, he set his stick and bag down at the foot of the Temple and slid open the door. There were none in the temple that he could percieve and decided, once he felt the fire from the candles (which were dedicated towards the statue of Kyoshi), to use the remainder of the time meditating while he waited for the one in charge.

spongeherbob
Miyu saw some of the people talking to one another and some that werent. Sheslowly made her way away from the group and distanced herself as she sat down to go through her pack for something.

After searching for a couple minutes she came across her water pouch and smiled as she slowly opened it and moved her hand bending some water around, she figured if she was bored to find something to keep her mind busy.

She stood out bringing her water out of the pouch and twirled it around her as if she was dancing while she hummed a song her mother used to sing to her before she died. She felt so at peace when she thought of her mother and so it helped to think of her when bending since she did much better when thinking of her.

Tatsumaki

AOR

C. C. Cowgirl
Hou walked out of the temple with a smile on her face. She observed the crowd of volunteers and nodded them to enter the temple. She was pleased that there would be this many. She herself did not expect for more than maybe two or three. Most people were afraid of what the fire nation could do to them if they found out they went to search for the avatar, to end this world.

"You may all enter the temple and have a seat. Thank you Uno, for bringing them here. I will start the meeting as soon as Sokka has arrived. He should be here anytime soon. Be patient as such a valuable guest should be in from the beginning. You can start making yourself comfortable with your future team-mates.

My name is Hou Attar. Me and Sokka will provide you all the information and clues we have about the extraordinary Avatar, who is of the element water, in case you were uncertain. Which is also our first clue"

She waved the crowd into the temple, as she stood by the doorway, looking up into the sky. She waited patiently for the highly positioned Sokka. It was a shame things wind up the way they did with Katara, as she would have been a great asset in the search for this avatar, especially since the element of the avatar was Water.

Uno ran up to Hou with a smile on her face and stood straight in back.

"I did well?"

"You did well, Uno"

"What is my next assignment"

"Keep order among the newly arrived. Go into the temple and have a look at your future team"

"Yes, mom"

Uno nodded with a smile on her face. Hou stared at her with a slight anger in her eyes. Uno blushed as she just came to think of what she called Hou. She was never allowed to call her that in public, and she could just hope that no one heard it. She walked with a bit of shame into the temple, standing straight in back and looking at the people who entered. The one giving her the chills, was the large firebender. A powerful ally, but also a powerful foe.

Another thing that made her smile, was the airbenders. She was happy to see that the airbenders were coming back to the world. She tried to look serious, but there was no use to it. She was not the serious kind, and all she could think of was that she would go on an adventure with all these people.

Wild-Cherry
Having regained herself, Ava followed the girl, Suzume, into the temple. her outburst had ironically calmed Ava a bit. She took a spot a little ways apart from the other benders, and seated herself. Giving Uno an inquiring glance, she opened and reopened her hands as they waited. She was feeling exited for the first time in a long time, and she wasn't quite sure what to do with it. Brushing a piece of hair out of her face she eyed the fire bender who had caused her initial reaction. to her own dismay, she could only keep her eyes on him for a few seconds. She could only hope he hadn't seen her half collapse earlier. It was just that he looked so much like one of them. His very essence wrought her mind with the memories of those prior years, Memories she had fought hard to lock away in the corners of her mind.

Ava sighed then. She wasn't about to let her past, and silly memories ruin her performance here. She figured she hadn't anything else to put her self into , and this was something that would at least be beneficial to others. eyeing the floor once more, she wondered when the meeting would begin.

Super19
(Could anyone make me a sig? I would like one, if someone can make me one. Thanks.)

C. C. Cowgirl

spongeherbob
Miyu continued to water bend while listening to the person speak at the same time. She then put her water back inside its rightful pouch and made her way inside the temple, she sat near the back of the temple as she got her water back out and decided to try to practice making water into the shape of people and make them move around. She was bored and it was the only thing she could think of to do right now.

With each little movement she made with her hand the water would form into two small people and she would try to concentrate to move each seperate, but she still needed practice, the two figiures looked like they were fighting when she was trying to make them dance.

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Super19
(Could anyone make me a sig? I would like one, if someone can make me one. Thanks.) { I could make one too, if you have an image in mind =P }

Super19
Yeah, Wild-Cherry, I do have one in mind, I was thinking of a sig with Super 17, the fused version of the two Android 17's, as my sig. Then in a text within the sig, I would want the following phrase in it: "The Strongest Android in the Multiverse". if you can do that, that would be great! Thanks again.

C. C. Cowgirl
ermm I know I am not very good at it right now, but I am learning]

Hou smiled as she looked up into the skies, and almost out of nowhere he had arrived. The flying bison came in a great amount of speed, circling the skies for a brief moment, before landing on the ground with a big stomp. Sokka slid down from the large bison with a grin on his face, looking at it and patting the back.

"Good work, Appa! This will not take long"

Hou smiled, for she had always been fascinated in that large bison creature. But before she had a chance to say anything, this winged Lemur flew at her, around and around her head. Momo appreciated seeing Hou once more, as Hou was one of the people that aided with the final battle. Momo crawled over her back and into her pocket. She had delicious food as well. Hou was not certain if it was the food or her personality that made her popular to Momo, but it did not matter.

She smiled, waving at Sokka before walking into the temple with Momo on her hat. She kneeled by the doorway, with her eyes closed and a smile on her face.

"Our final guest has arrived"

Sokka walked in, looking down at Hou and rolled his eyes. He leaned against the wall at the entrance, motioning her to get up.

"Before we start, I want to know a little about everyone here. Raise your hand as you speak, so we know who is the one speaking. A future team needs to know eachother at least a little. You do not have to say anything big, just a minor detail about yourself, and of course, your name"

Sokka said with a grin as Hou raised her hand and started talking.

"I am Hou Attar, leader of the Kyoshi warriors, proud mother of two..." a slight pause "One daughter. I just as of recently found some traces of where the avatar is located and I believe that by locating this person, we can end this war. A little more about myself, I am not a bender but I am a skilled fighter."

Sokka smiled

"Next! Anyone?"

He looked around the crowd.

Wild-Cherry
{ My apologies embarrasment In any case, CC's usually turn out loads better than mine, so thats probably the way to go smile}

{ PS, excuse the short post }

Ava cocked her head in awe as the great flying creature landed before them. She had heard of the rare creature's existance, especially among her own kind those years ago, but had never actually seen one. The man who slid off of the things back caught her eye as well. Her gaze was distracted, however, by the small lemur that had practically glued itself to Huo's neck, before finding it's way into her pocket. When Ava turend she saw that she had caught the bison's eye, and gazed into it momentarily. As she lookedn on, she found herself eyeing the man once again. She figured if she must speak about herself, she would do so quickly, and get it over with. Raising two fingeres, she closed her eyes and spoke.

" My name is Ava. I am an airbender, if you did not notice from the start "

She said quietly, tucking a peice of stray hair behind her ear.

spongeherbob
Miyu swiftly put her water back in its pouch and raise her hand with a smile as she decided to go next "My name is Miyu, I am a water bender" She glanced at the little flying lemar and smiled. She brought out her water again and as she moved it into the air she formed it into a replica of the flying lemar. She made it fly around as she smiled and laughed as she played with the water some more.

Darth Extecute
Zuke took a steady step forward from the corner, unsheeting his blade and running it into the floor. He kneeled before it and raised his hand. "I am Zuke Kia, son of Blaze the fierce and Gaze the kind. Post-Fire Nation, a powerful firebender and here as volunteer to bring back the Avatar and end this immoral war!" His voice was strong and steady, his eyes were closed and his armor clattered as he rose again, putting his sword back.

Green_Demon
"A tad over enthusiastic, neh?" Jamar asked Zuke before turning to his host, "Jamar of the Water Tribes. Non-Bender, acrobat, and I know the pressure points of the body, including the ones to press to make any bender non-bending. I'm here for about the same reason as the big armor dude here," He gestured to Zuke, "Don't exactly agree with the Fire Lord's 'Burn it all with fire' policy all too much."

Darth Extecute
"I'm simply proud of myself" Zuke said and slammed his fist against his metal chest, glaring at Jamar. He then leaned backwards, against the wall. He looked at the people that had spoken. He did not like waterbenders much, mainly because they were the counterpart of fire. He although got interested in the pretty airbender. Airbending always worked fine together with firebending, but even though Zuke was interested plenty in combating, it was not the actual bending that woke his interest up.

There was something about her that differed her from all the others. Something Zuke not quite could put his finger on. He quickly shook the thoughts of his mind and kept leaning against the wall, waiting for more introductions.

AOR
Hazanko stepped forth from the trees that bordered the Temple. His straw hat still tipped low. "I am Hazanko, guardian of the earth. I have no nation to whom I pledge allegiance to, nor an element I take preference." Hazanko took a knee with a clenched fist the settled upon the earth. Upon this clenched fist was tattooed a very elaborate flame that seemed to escape from the mouth of a dragon. However Hazanko's long sleeved shirt did not allow the traveling eye to gaze at more then muzzle of this reptilian legend. Hazanko raised his head, his covered eyes concealed below the rim of his hat, "will you accept my most humble offering?"

C. C. Cowgirl
"Your humble offering is accepted. Cheer up, friend, this will be fun! New friends and a great adventure!"

Uno said with a smile as she stomped the ground gently. A small block of stone rose behind him trough earthbending and pushed Hazanko into the building. She then stepped forth, after the formal introduction of Hazanko. She kept wondering if he would be that serious trough the whole trip. The firebender caused some insecurity though, as Uno believed a feude could easily be created, since it was the firenation that lead the war. She held her hands behind her back and smiled, as she gave her introduction.

"My name is Uno, I am an earthbender from the proud Kyoshi island as you can see on my armor. I like to have fun and I am very thrilled to be going with you on this trip. It will be my first real trip away from the island"

Her eyes shun with excitement as she stepped aside. Hou walked by her and up to the front of the temple. Next to her walked Sokka.

"I am Sokka, the General of the northern watertribe and a proud southern watertriber. I have no waterbending skills, but my combat experience and fighting skills makes me an excellent fighter, to any of you that wonder. I aided Aang trough the year where the world needed him the most, and since me and my sister found the previous avatar, I believe I can help you find the next one.

Any questions before we start?"

AOR
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
"Your humble offering is accepted. Cheer up, friend, this will be fun! New friends and a great adventure!"

Uno said with a smile as she stomped the ground gently. A small block of stone rose behind him trough earthbending and pushed Hazanko into the building. She then stepped forth, after the formal introduction of Hazanko. She kept wondering if he would be that serious trough the whole trip. The firebender caused some insecurity though, as Uno believed a feude could easily be created, since it was the firenation that lead the war. She held her hands behind her back and smiled, as she gave her introduction.

"My name is Uno, I am an earthbender from the proud Kyoshi island as you can see on my armor. I like to have fun and I am very thrilled to be going with you on this trip. It will be my first real trip away from the island"

Her eyes shun with excitement as she stepped aside. Hou walked by her and up to the front of the temple. Next to her walked Sokka.

"I am Sokka, the General of the northern watertribe and a proud southern watertriber. I have no waterbending skills, but my combat experience and fighting skills makes me an excellent fighter, to any of you that wonder. I aided Aang trough the year where the world needed him the most, and since me and my sister found the previous avatar, I believe I can help you find the next one.

Hazanko felt the rush of the rock that moved him. He did not stir from his position and still looked down at the spot he had before he was forced back by the earth bending. The rock pillar was structurally firm complementing the bender that made it. The smoothness in the ride dictated the veterancy of the bender. He did not however show any signs of joy at the acceptance of his request.

When the pillar set him down onto firm ground, he took his stick and bag and found himself a place near one of the corners but also close to the middle. He did not wish to pass himself off as the anti-social type while at the same time reserving his image as one who avoids the limelight. He couldn't help but feel a little lost inside. He was going to abandon his home of up bringing, to travel to distant places he had only dreamt about. His only comfort was that regardless of where he went, his mother would always be nearby.

Green_Demon
Jamar's eyebrow raised at the Water Tribe legend for a moment before he merely half-grunted and half-sighed and looked away.

AOR

Noticing the silence Hazanko raised his hand. In a most emotionless tone, and almost indifferently he asked, "Surly we will not be the only ones searching for this Avatar, where do we begin? Have we any leads, other allies, hints, clues to the possible locations of our mission? Who are our enemies? I believe before any action is taken we thoroughly look through every possibility to ensure that who we meet, where we go, what we find is never a surprise to us.

"I understand" he continued, "that not everything can be known, and fate favors the bold. But you are in the middle of a war, with a ruthless enemy that seeks nothing more then the dominance of those who dare stand opposite them. I believe that if we are able to locate possible avatar locations, we may be able to split up and hasten our search. The sooner we are prepared in searching for the Avatar, the sooner he, or she," he quickly added, "will be out of the Fire Nation's hands."

C. C. Cowgirl
"A question built for me"

Hou stepped up, turing to Hazanko mainly, but making sure to face the rest of the crowd as well.

"You are the latest of groups that have tried retrieving the avatar. We sent a group of Kyoshi warriors out a couple of weeks ago and have not heard one word of them. They disappeared with the clues that we had providen them, and even though we had a couple of talented earthbenders tracking them, they failed. So, in short you will be the only active searchgroup that we know of"

She paused to take a new breath, turning to Sokka. He nodded and smiled, motioning with his hand for her to continue. She nodded and kept talking.

"You will go from here, or from a destiation chosen by the group that suits. I assume that you are all already prepared and that we are good to go, so I would recommend going from here. My village can provide with food and camping equipment.

When it comes to allies, all you have to do is show a certain token that I will provide each and every one of you, and most people in the earth and water kingdom will be to your service. At least those loyal and those that has anything to provide for you.

About our enemies, I suggest you consider all firenation members hostile. With a few exceptions; Iroh of the firenation and Khaz of the firenation will be able to aid you if you need their help. Iroh is secretly to our service as he wishes an end for the war. Khaz is a deserter and is residing in this very village. You may ask him more questions afterwards, as he might hold information that is of use. He is located in the building to the left if you exit the temple. Other than that, we believe all earth, air and waternation members are more than willing enough to aid you in any way possible with your search.

However, the firenation has spies spread all over the world, so for your own safety and the retrival of the avatar, share as little as possible that you already know with others and take as much information as you can"

She paused and thought about the latter that this Hazanko had said. She looked at Sokka, who gladly took over the speaking.

"We believe that we are looking for a female, mainly waterbender. It is the time of water in the avatar cycle. As of lately, after doing some research it appears that every-second avatar has been a female. Do not take this for certain, but it might be the case that our avatar is female. And when it comes to the north and south pole, my men have searched both. There is no one with the same amount of chi flowing trough their veins as the avatar. Therefore I suggest you only go to the north and southpole if you need to talk to someone specific or if you have found clues that lead you there. To save you time.

The possibly-female avatar is around the age of 25. Also, we have scanned the airtemples and they are still deserted. No sign of any avatar. That means the two nations that you will mainly suggestivly work in, is earth and firekingdom. I would advice you to be careful if you decide to venture into the firekingdom. Iroh may be the general and he may be on our side, but to cover his trail, he will treat you as hostiles and you shall treat him like one as well if you ever meet."

He sat down quietly afterwards, looking over the group.

"If you ask me, you should talk stragey trough with the group. Me and Hou has full faith in what you all decide to do.

Oh, and I almost forgot. We have heard rumors that Firelady Azula has assembled a small force of firebenders in the search of the avatar. Be cautios, as the group may be lead by a certain Ty Lee. A girl that fought on Azula's side when the last avatar lost his life. The killing blow, some say"

Sokka tilted his head backwards, to hide the tear that fell down his cheek, dripping on the wooden floor. He wiped his eye and looked back with a smile on his face.

"There is more to tell, but anyone has anything to say about this, before we continue?"

Green_Demon
"She most likely, I think," Jamar said, "Water is a feminine element, just like Earth. The last Avatar from the Earth Kingdom was a woman, while the Air Nomads' and the Fire Nations' Avatar were men, as Air and Fire are masculine elements."

spongeherbob
Miyu looked away when he was talking about going to the northern tribe for more information, she didnt want to return there, she left for a reason. She sighed and closed her eyes trying to think of a way to get out of returning but she couldn't think of a plausible solution. She slowly felt fear if the northern tribe would force her to stay with them and maybe punish her for leaving in the first place.

She looked down at her hands and thought about her parents, she missed them, they were always supportive of her but when they died everything went downhill, she just needed to get out of there. She gave a small smile as she slowly pulled out a small light blue flute with different gems decorating it out of her pack, it was her mothers.

Miyu slowly walked away from the others as she gripped her flute, she wanted to play it but she didnt want it to bother the others. After she got a good distance she gently put the flute to her lips and started to play a gentle melody her mother had taught her.

Wild-Cherry
Ava considered deeply the questions Hanzo posed, and nodded as each was answered, though the answer it self might not have been directed at her.
A female water bender...hm?
Placing a finger on her lip, Ava recited a story told many a time to her as a child, in her own mind. It was about a great water bending avatar many years ago. A hero among the water tribes, and and icon to all. Perhaps this young woman, if she was, would be the same. As she considered these things, Ava realised she couldn't keep completely to herself during this mission. She had to know her team to trust them, and they had to know her. In her head she knew it would be difficult to overcome her tension around the men...especially that one, the fire bender. She had kept her eyes in a death lock with the ground as he introduced himself, and she had a feeling he had noticed.

Noting what personal sacrifices she herself would have to make, Ava nipped her lower lip gently. It would be tough for her, but at least she would have reason to go on now, other than an unidentified drive to find that someone....something...that might be out there, that might be able to make things better for others. Others like herself, whom she considered too far gone for a long while.

Her first task was evident to her. she brought her eyes from the ground, and finally opened them fully. She let them rest on Zuke and breathed in deeply as she examined his face. That face... A chill rushed down her spine as her thoughts departed to another world.

" Ava...whats wrong with her? Whats wrong with her Ava? "
His face, those tears, were plastered into her mindscape. And then that shadowy figure entered the room, stepping heavily. A lean, strong body. Highly toned muscles. And those eyes...
As Ava snapped back to reality the first glimpse she caught were Zuke's eyes. She shut her own tightly, and took a few steps back before turning and briskly exiting the perimiter. Once she stopped, leaning again on a pilar, a soft, melodic tune relaxed her mind, bringing her senses back to serenity. Ava coulnt's help but walk closer. She found herself in a clearing not to far, and watched the girl - she recalled the name ' Miyu ' - Playing the flute. It was really a beautiful sound, and Ava didn't want to interrupt, but she didnt want to eavesdrop, per se, either.

" You're excellent, you know. "

Ava was leaning against a tree, her eyes half closed, and her arms folded. For the first time in a very long time, her lips curved up into something close to a smile.

spongeherbob
Miyu had her eyes closed but she could feel eyes on her and then a voice spoke out and complimented on her playing. She opened her eys and stopped to look at the person, she couldnt completely remember the girls name so she just smiled "Thanks" she looked at her flute "My mother taught it to me long ago before she died" she looked back up at the girl "You dont mind if I continue? When I play this song, I can feel her presense" she said quietly

Wild-Cherry
Ava's face returned to normal, seriousness, though it was relaxed and gentle simultainiously. with a slight nod, she let her eyes lock onto the girl.

" Please do.."

She said quietly. She stepped back few feet, and sat, resting her back against the wide trunk of the tree as she listened on. They would be departing soon, and this was the perfect way to soothe her soul before the journey. As she closed her eyes, she thought about what the girl had just said.
So.your mother died too? It seems we have a bit in common.
As the wave of serenity washed over her, Ava couldn't help but wonder if maybe she felt Miyu's mother's presence as well.

AOR
Hazanko let the echos and vibrations of the otherspass through his body. They were girls. The way they moved and shifted their weight upon the floor. It was no doubt that they were much lighter then the average man. However Hazanko did not bother to notice much after the ringing tear drop. Sokka's pain at the lost of his friend. That one openness of affection that moved through Hazanko's body. The resounding silence of the droplet of water as it splattered upon the hard floor. Hazanko remembered his first experience of tears.

Before his mind drifted to the memories of the past he stopped. He needed to focus. Years of solitude. All his life for that manner. He was conditioned for nothing, attatched to no one. His universal feeling was understanding. He felt sorrow when he stood amongst the mourning. Rage when he walked amongst the rioters. Joy when he sat with the jubilant. But regardless what emotions would invade him, all he needed to do was sail it out. And no sooner had they arrived that the emotions would be leaving him once more. He was accustomed to this transitory nature of his. His emotionless features drew their roots in his emotionless character.

Hazanko decided he had heard all he needed to hear. What more was their left? "You send teams of warriors to search for an Avatar," he broke the silence in a dull and monotonous voice, "and they do not return. Do you intend to send us down the same path, to meet the same resistance? Have you a map of previously explored areas? Have you marked the places or direction by which search teams that you sent have not returned? You seem to forget that this is not an island of minuscule size, but a continent of astronomical measures." Even with the intensity of the last sentence, no hint of fervor or zeal joined his voice. However his tone seemed to point that he was getting rather impatient. He had his reasons for seeking the Avatar. They all did. If he (or she) was so important, why were they not showing it? Where was the effort? "Unless of course you are treating the search of the Avatar as a past time, a secondary objective," he stood his bag over his shoulder and staff in the other hand, "then maybe I have joined the wrong people to search for the Avatar." His voice carried with it a sense of disappointment and regret. "From what I've seen, the Fire Nation is far more efficient in their search for the Avatar. Maybe it is they whom I should be speaking to."

C. C. Cowgirl
Hou sighed at the man who seemed to lack faith in the assignment. She did not want anyone to leave because of that, even though she had said that anyone is free to leave at any point. She took a step closer to all of them and smiled.

"First of all, the team that we sent was Kyoshi warriors. Not actual benders and therefore not as likely to succeed as you lot, where most of you are benders and powerful ones at that. The reason that they returned was unknown, as it could have been anything between a team that also searched for the avatar, to a pack of bandits with an ambush. We do not know. If you would show a little patience, I asure you that all those words of yours would have recieved an answer. We simply paused to see if there was any comments about what we had told you so far. Too much information at once might have questions go lost if there was anything you wondered"

She walked up to the center of the room, looking at everyone.

"If you give it a chance, you will see that we have more information to provide" Sokka said, and nodded at Hou.

"We have a map with the path that our brave Kyoshi warriors were to travel along, and unfortunatly we do not know where along the path they disappeared. We were not going to ask you to do anything, but suggest you look into it. For all we know, they could have found something valuable. You all as benders could do better at that, but you are free to go anywhere in the world that you please, whatever the group find propriate. I do suggest that you stick together, as it is safer in every way.

We also know a couple of people around the world that might have valuable information to you lot. If you give it a little time, I can bring the map and show you all the locations we suggest you visit. Also, I will mark the path and other important locations on the very same map.

Will you give it a chance? We are ready to answer all your questions and anything you wonder. Please, for the future of our children, help us bring the Avatar here. Of course the firenation is more effective at getting information, for people fear death if they do not aid. We know better than that. It might not be as effective, but it is the right thing to do"

She got up, waiting for his answer. She had the map in her house just outside, and if he was still interested, along with everyone else, she would get it and show him. She did not want to show it to people that were not going to join the group, as there was some highly important and partly secret locations marked on the map.

"It is braille marked, so you do not have to worry about that part, my friend. You will have no problem understanding it"

AOR
Hou sighed at the man who seemed to lack faith in the assignment. She did not want anyone to leave because of that, even though she had said that anyone is free to leave at any point. She took a step closer to all of them and smiled.

"First of all, the team that we sent was Kyoshi warriors. Not actual benders and therefore not as likely to succeed as you lot, where most of you are benders and powerful ones at that. The reason that they returned was unknown, as it could have been anything between a team that also searched for the avatar, to a pack of bandits with an ambush. We do not know. If you would show a little patience, I asure you that all those words of yours would have recieved an answer. We simply paused to see if there was any comments about what we had told you so far. Too much information at once might have questions go lost if there was anything you wondered"

She walked up to the center of the room, looking at everyone.

"If you give it a chance, you will see that we have more information to provide" Sokka said, and nodded at Hou.

"We have a map with the path that our brave Kyoshi warriors were to travel along, and unfortunatly we do not know where along the path they disappeared. We were not going to ask you to do anything, but suggest you look into it. For all we know, they could have found something valuable. You all as benders could do better at that, but you are free to go anywhere in the world that you please, whatever the group find propriate. I do suggest that you stick together, as it is safer in every way.

We also know a couple of people around the world that might have valuable information to you lot. If you give it a little time, I can bring the map and show you all the locations we suggest you visit. Also, I will mark the path and other important locations on the very same map.

Will you give it a chance? We are ready to answer all your questions and anything you wonder. Please, for the future of our children, help us bring the Avatar here. Of course the firenation is more effective at getting information, for people fear death if they do not aid. We know better than that. It might not be as effective, but it is the right thing to do"

She got up, waiting for his answer. She had the map in her house just outside, and if he was still interested, along with everyone else, she would get it and show him. She did not want to show it to people that were not going to join the group, as there was some highly important and partly secret locations marked on the map.

"It is braille marked, so you do not have to worry about that part, my friend. You will have no problem understanding it"

He was startled at this last sentence. To coax me with braille, as though it were chocolate to a child! His face did not reveal his inner disapproval. The nerve. He instead raised his hand for silence towards the speaker. His staff once again stood alone with no support as he pulled from his bag another worn sheet of paper. It was a map, terribly drawn, however very different to the continent map that he was sure was braille marked. This map had the land boundaries, islands, mountains, rivers and the oceans but no color. If one wasn't skilled previously skilled in the history and cartography of this world before hand, they would not have recognized the map before them.

"This here is a map of my reconnaissance of all the nations. It will probably suit you better considering it has all the nations military bases and shrines. Very detailed Fire Nation Naval fleet routes and currently held positions. They may be at war, but the Fire Nation is not yet prepared for an all out offensive. They have focused some efforts on the defense of their nation first, with the rest going in search of the Avatar. I have a few places we can rule out," his finger pointed to small illegible lettering to the north and south poles, "the Avatar is not with her people. I figured I'd try the air temples, but some friends," he smirked showing for the first time some sign of life within him, "have reassured me that she is not in the abandoned air territory. Or amongst the dwelling air benders. I have searched most of the earth nation, but I can not search it alone. Not to mention," he added with a sense of frustration, "I could have been searching in circles. So Places I have searched once, I will have to search again."

He sighed and moved his hands away from the map, "you see why I have come here. I have searched for some time alone, and have been fruitless. When word came to me of you I knew this was the way I needed to go." He pulled a separate scroll out of his bag that was a map to an ancient place that was titled by the same lettering that littered the map "The Library". "I have come across many things in my travels," he pushed the scroll over to Hou not averting his gaze from her, "it's time I passed them on."

Green_Demon
"I can just feel the tension. I could push its pressure points," Jamar stated before saying, "So, when do we get this started? Next week? Tommorow? Or do we get this shin dig on right away? I take it the game plan is to follow Miss Hou or Sokka, eh?"

C. C. Cowgirl
Hou gave a look at the scroll, before gently picking it up. She smiled at him as she opened the scroll. She doubted that the map was of THE libary, as it sank many years back. However she considered any clues worth looking into, as this libary could be another kind of libary that too could contain helpful information.

"Please remain a part of this group. We have a lot of things that we can help eachother out with, and together we might not stumble over as much trouble. Especially since rumors speak of Ty Lee being on the run. For you, and other benders that is a huge nightmare.

If you lend me your map, I can add your notes onto my map and we can look together at what we have. I am sure I have locations that you and the group might find interesting, just as you might have marks and clues that you wish to share with the group. Together we can come far in our search, without even starting the actual searching. Now, to this libary. What is......"

Hou spoke with a serious, yet pleading voice. She was although interrupted by the harkling sound of Uno wishing to speak. She rolled her eyes and hoped that her daughter would not make her look stupid.

"I believe it might be good for you, me and everyone else to get a bit closer. Friendship is the strongest force this world has to offer"

Uno smiled as she placed her hands on Hazanko's shoulders, rubbing them gently. Maybe a sign of friendship and some friendly actions would get him soften up. Her thoughts was naive, but out of pure good.

Hou heard another part of the group speak, Jamar, and since Uno went busy with Hazanko, she decided to interfear quickly, until Hazanko had released himself from the overflowing kindness of Uno.

"Sokka has important dealings to attend to, as the general of the northern Watertribe, and since it is a war. I have a force of Kyoshi warriors to lead. You all will leave most likely tomorrow, when you have all gotten food and rest. Tomorrow at sunrise, if you follow my recommendation. Warrior Uno here will acompany you, as your own little" She paused, coughing discreetly "Kyoshi escort"

She rolled her eyes. She sure hoped Uno would do good. This would be her first time outside the island properly. Hou hoped that all were experienced travelers, for the mother's love for the child was big. She prayed nothing would happen to her. She had already lost one daughter in the war.

"You might be of good use to this mission, friend. Ty Lee might be a touch one for all the others"

She smiled at Jamar and nodded.

Wild-Cherry
Ava's attention was now pulled in two discreet directions. Foremost toward the gentle music rolling by her, filling her mind with a wonderful calmness, and then the intense voices not so distantly placed. As one of them spoke, she too wondered when they would be leaving. She stood then - letting a gentle breeze blow against Miyu to notify her of Ava's exit, and also appreciation for the music - and then stepped forward. Pushing back her hair habitually, she walked until she was positioned just outside the temple.

First she looked toward Hanzanko and Uno, then back toward Huo and Jamar. The girl, Uno's, words were true. They should all be bonding, for in order to live with one another trust was a major element indeed. Ava took a breath and stepped up beside Jamar, Facing Huo. She pulled a dull, old note from her pocket. The corners were torn and the creases now permanent. She looked into Huo's eyes for just a moment before nodding to the paper and extending her arm.

" Chances are this is..." her voice weakened for just a short moment, before she regained herself. " That this is worthless." Ava seemed to flinch. " But perhaps it can offer us some sort of guidance. "

The paper was blurred, but legible. Some parts where completely unreadable, as they were burnt and charred. It read:

Dear sist - Only when the four corners of the world are searched - will make -presence be known. You will find - mark left there - The Avatar will rise again.

" Sorry about the condition. It was that way when I found it. "

that being said she took a few steps back, leaning once ore against the shadowy back wall of the temple. Not long after she turned to walk outside to where the setting sun cast shadows over the land. she was ready to head toward the sleepign quarters, And stepped onto the path she beleived they would move along anyway.

spongeherbob
Miyu continued to play her flute as she closed her eyes and let the flute take most of her thoughts away. She wondered if the new avatar knew who they were and if they were scared to reveal their true identity. She feared the fact that the fire nation could get to the avatar before them but she decided to put her faith into this group and to hope to find the avatar before anyone else.

As she continued to play her flute her thoughts then drifted off to a memory, she hadnt thought of this for years now but it was like it was happening all over again. Her memory was about a month before her parents were killed and she left the northern tribe, it was back when her father worked as a master waterbender and her mother one of the leading healers. She was proud of her parents and was glad that they were training her everything they knew. It was around her 13th birthday and her father had gotten her a husky puppy, it was basically a big ball of white furr and she had absolutely loved him. She named him after the last avatar, Ang, because he always seemed to rescue her when she got in trouble, so she saw him as her own little hero. Around her parents death her pet Ang had protected her from the fire nation but in the end was killed as well.

She stopped thinking about the past and tried to focus on what lay ahead in the future. She slowly ended the song and stared down at her flute as she set it in her lap, she watched as a small drop hit the flute and thats when she realized she was crying. She quickly wiped the tears away and put the flute back in her pack and decided to practice her waterbending skills some more. She went down near the water leaving everyone behind.

When she got to the beach she took her coat off and quickly changed into her swimming clothes not fully realizing someone could walk up to her at any minute but she was too used to being alone to realize this. She quickly went in the water as her hair fell out of its bun. She went under water for a bit and came up ready to begin her practicing.

She slowly bended the water around her in a dancing fashion till there were many stips of water twirling around her as she had her eyes closed and forcused on nothing but her bending.

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
Ava's attention was now pulled in two discreet directions. Foremost toward the gentle music rolling by her, filling her mind with a wonderful calmness, and then the intense voices not so distantly placed. As one of them spoke, she too wondered when they would be leaving. She stood then - letting a gentle breeze blow against Miyu to notify her of Ava's exit, and also appreciation for the music - and then stepped forward. Pushing back her hair habitually, she walked until she was positioned just outside the temple.

First she looked toward Hanzanko and Uno, then back toward Huo and Jamar. The girl, Uno's, words were true. They should all be bonding, for in order to live with one another trust was a major element indeed. Ava took a breath and stepped up beside Jamar, Facing Huo. She pulled a dull, old note from her pocket. The corners were torn and the creases now permanent. She looked into Huo's eyes for just a moment before nodding to the paper and extending her arm.

" Chances are this is..." her voice weakened for just a short moment, before she regained herself. " That this is worthless." Ava seemed to flinch. " But perhaps it can offer us some sort of guidance. "

The paper was blurred, but legible. Some parts where completely unreadable, as they were burnt and charred. It read:

Dear sist - Only when the four corners of the world are searched - will make -presence be known. You will find - mark left there - The Avatar will rise again.

" Sorry about the condition. It was that way when I found it. "

that being said she took a few steps back, leaning once ore against the shadowy back wall of the temple. Not long after she turned to walk outside to where the setting sun cast shadows over the land. she was ready to head toward the sleepign quarters, And stepped onto the path she beleived they would move along anyway.

Zuke listened to everything they all had to speak of, deciding to speak little of his own. He was a warrior and a soldier, not a strategist. The great minds would do the actual thinking, and Zuke did not mind taking care of the parts where brute force was a requirement. His strength was large, and by far larger than his mind. He rarely thought of his actions, as it had been proven to be a weakness.
Last time he had second thoughts, it almost cost him his life. Never again is he turning his back to a firebender.

He watched the young girl Ava speak again and she seemed so very careful. She seemed like she avoided being among people, and the words that Uno had spoken of sure echoed in his mind as he watched Ava. No second thoughts, he kept telling himself as he walked across the room, towards Ava who was looking out at the skies. He stopped behind her with a grin on his face.

"I hate nightfall. I feel so weak, every time the sun goes behind the seas."

Zuke was terrible at making a conversation, but he felt like he had to say something. And he did in fact hate the night. He hated the feeling of energy being drawn away from him. Because it was a fact that during the night, firebenders weakened at strength. He sighed and stood behind her, with his arms crossed and a smile on his face.

"Ava, was it?"

AOR
Hou gave a look at the scroll, before gently picking it up. She smiled at him as she opened the scroll. She doubted that the map was of THE libary, as it sank many years back. However she considered any clues worth looking into, as this libary could be another kind of libary that too could contain helpful information.

"Please remain a part of this group. We have a lot of things that we can help eachother out with, and together we might not stumble over as much trouble. Especially since rumors speak of Ty Lee being on the run. For you, and other benders that is a huge nightmare.

If you lend me your map, I can add your notes onto my map and we can look together at what we have. I am sure I have locations that you and the group might find interesting, just as you might have marks and clues that you wish to share with the group. Together we can come far in our search, without even starting the actual searching. Now, to this libary. What is......"

Hou spoke with a serious, yet pleading voice. She was although interrupted by the harkling sound of Uno wishing to speak. She rolled her eyes and hoped that her daughter would not make her look stupid.

"I believe it might be good for you, me and everyone else to get a bit closer. Friendship is the strongest force this world has to offer"

Uno smiled as she placed her hands on Hazanko's shoulders, rubbing them gently. Maybe a sign of friendship and some friendly actions would get him soften up. Her thoughts was naive, but out of pure good.

Hou heard another part of the group speak, Jamar, and since Uno went busy with Hazanko, she decided to interfear quickly, until Hazanko had released himself from the overflowing kindness of Uno.

"Sokka has important dealings to attend to, as the general of the northern Watertribe, and since it is a war. I have a force of Kyoshi warriors to lead. You all will leave most likely tomorrow, when you have all gotten food and rest. Tomorrow at sunrise, if you follow my recommendation. Warrior Uno here will acompany you, as your own little" She paused, coughing discreetly "Kyoshi escort"

She rolled her eyes. She sure hoped Uno would do good. This would be her first time outside the island properly. Hou hoped that all were experienced travelers, for the mother's love for the child was big. She prayed nothing would happen to her. She had already lost one daughter in the war.

"You might be of good use to this mission, friend. Ty Lee might be a touch one for all the others"

She smiled at Jamar and nodded.

Hazanko flinched from the touch of the girl. He hesitated though, feeling the warm caressing touch. But no sooner had he noticed this hesitation that he gently took her hand into his and brought it away from his shoulder. The wind that supported the map left with a chilly exit as Hazanko rolled the map and handed it to Hou. "Keep the map. I feel my mother has guided me that I no longer need it." He took hold of his staff that fell into his hands. "I will call it an evening." And Hazanko turned and left the temple walls.

He walked down the steps of the temple and made his way to one of the neighboring building when he heard a very faint, but familiar noise in the distance. The sound of trickling water always brought comfort to his ears and mind. Something about it; like a music to ease his soul. Water bending mystified him. He quickly and stealthily dropped his bags near the entrance to where he would be rooming, and hurried off into the woods. For someone who was blind, he moved with the precision of a runner during the day. And though he could not see where he was walking, he avoided every leaf, twig and rock that would cause him to make a noise and startle the bender he was soon to meet.

With one carefully placed leap he landed upon a branch that barely swayed under his wait. He could hear the water perfectly now. They're dancing he thought as the water repeated the same sound over and over again. Like a waltz he tried hard to picture the person from the vibrations emitted from the water since the wind was broken by the trees. It's a girl, that's for sure. Aside from obvious masculine reasons, she treads lightly upon the soil. He slid upside down the branch, both hands holding the branch above him that made him look like a monkey. She hadn't noticed him because she was still dancing.

"I have always admired water benders," he said breaking the silence. He noticed her startled shriek and allowed her to recover from the shock.

spongeherbob
Miyu heard someone and turned to see one of the travelers, she knew he was blind so she didnt know why he was here. She smiled as she continued to bend water anyway "What about them do you admire...?" she forgot his name, she felt bad because she wasnt paying attention to people when they were introducing themselves, she always had a short attention span when it came to listening to people and she could never remember names after only hearing it once. She usually never had to remember names since she always avoided a second meeting with people.

AOR
Originally posted by spongeherbob
Miyu heard someone and turned to see one of the travelers, she knew he was blind so she didnt know why he was here. She smiled as she continued to bend water anyway "What about them do you admire...?" she forgot his name, she felt bad because she wasnt paying attention to people when they were introducing themselves, she always had a short attention span when it came to listening to people and she could never remember names after only hearing it once. She usually never had to remember names since she always avoided a second meeting with people.

"The way they bend." He still hung from the tree, lulled into a false sense of security, but his vigilance was unwavering. "Like a mother rocking a child to sleep." He moved one of hands outward and extracted some water from Miyu. It encircled his hand as the water maintained a slick form. However from his left hand it did not leave him. The sleeve was flapping in the motion and the light shone upon his fist that revealed a water serpent. An intricate tattoo that from the looks of his falling right handed sleeve (the ornate fire dragon surfacing again) ran from his wrist up his arm to disappear beneath the bundle of shirt that stopped at his shoulders.

He returned the water back to the girl who he realized he also did not know her name. Feeling a little taken back by the rudeness of his entry, he blushed and said hesitantly, "I am Hazanko." He extended his hand outwards, still looking like a stern but compassionate monkey from the tree, "and you are?"

spongeherbob
Miyu smiled as she took his hand "My name is Miyu" She swiftly bended the water around her as she made some water strands hit others as she tried to make music, shes was practicing this earlier as well, she then looked at the tattoos on his arm and she felt curious "What does the markings on your arm represent?" she asked carefully not knowing if the information was personal or not, she didnt want to ask questions that would make him leave. She then felt like she was intruding for asking the question "I was just curious, you don't have to answer if you dont want to" she said quietly as she continued to move the water around, she smiled and then made the water circle around Hazanko in a lulling way.

Tatsumaki
(would anyone mind giving me a recap? I would read it all, but seeing as I'm tight on time...)

Green_Demon
Jamar smirked and being called useful. Then he shivered at the though of facing Ty Lee. Sokka was a legend amongst the Water Tribe, Ty Lee was legend amongst those of his art.

I'm going to die, He concluded solemnly, his features growing obviously pale.

AOR
Miyu smiled as she took his hand "My name is Miyu" She swiftly bended the water around her as she made some water strands hit others as she tried to make music, shes was practicing this earlier as well, she then looked at the tattoos on his arm and she felt curious "What does the markings on your arm represent?" she asked carefully not knowing if the information was personal or not, she didnt want to ask questions that would make him leave. She then felt like she was intruding for asking the question "I was just curious, you don't have to answer if you dont want to" she said quietly as she continued to move the water around, she smiled and then made the water circle around Hazanko in a lulling way.

He was momentarily distracted by the water. The music brought an eerie calm to him. He seemed almost like he could fly...then the question hit him What does the markings on your arm represent" They awoke him from his slumber and he looked to his arm. He noticed the cool air passing over his skin and realized what she had asked.

"Oh the markings," He flipped with the utmost of ease sensing her and avoiding to hit her as he moved with acrobatic elegance. He slid the shirt off to reveal both creatures (blue and red; serpent and dragon) moving from their heads on his fist to their tails on his chest. The intertwined in some parts moving all along his clavicle to his lowed abdomen before resting individually within a a sphere that was no doubt a representation of this world. Two more tails seemed to escape (one green the other grey) under his pants which would no doubt lead to the tattoos that decorated his bare feet.

"They represent the different elements that the benders choose from. The Fire Dragon," he pointed to his right hand, "The Water Serpent" to his left, "The Earth Krosan" he slid his right foot "And The Air Guardian" indicating his left foot. All these things come from the earth" he pointed his hand towards his chest at the circular world. "From my mother."

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by Tatsumaki
(would anyone mind giving me a recap? I would read it all, but seeing as I'm tight on time...)

spongeherbob
Miyu glanced over each markings looking at every detail "Cool" was a word that finally escaped her mouth. She shook out of her staring after awhile and smiled at Hazanko and continued to bend water after realizing that he likes it when she does. She slowly bended the water till there were four streams circling him, each looking like the markings that were on him. She then gave a small laugh and looked towards the water and back at him "Wanna go swimming?" she said in a childish way, which usually came out when she felt comfortable around someone.

K Tragedy
"Be gone with you. I am finished."

Broken, sore, and tear-ridden, he pushed himself wearily up from the sheets. The satin brushed against his bare skin. His fiery locks dragged gently across his lips, broken and chapped from their previous joining. His body ached, as if he were made of pottery and had recently been shattered. A soft moan fell from his lips as he tried to find the strength in himself to clothe himself. If he was found still in the tent he would have more pain in his wake.

Too late. A man clothed in a silken robe entered. His silver eyes blazed down at the other. He reached out, calling the other boy to himself. Obediant as he was, the flame-haired boy came towards his master. The hand touched his cheek, caressing it lovingly. For a heartbeat, the silver irises filled with affection and warmth for the other man. Then they hardened.

Thrown to the dirt, he moaned and lay there, his cheek red from the slap. The brilliant strands of silver hung over his master's shoulder. The man smirked, his white teeth revealed past the curtain of his upper lip. He ran his hand along his arm, tracing the erotic tattoos, playing with his pet's love and pleasuring him all the while.

"I told you to be gone. Yet, here you remain. Get up and dress. I have lost all patience for you."

Swallowing a lump in his throat, he pushed himself up. The man still stood above him, his eyes gleaming down at the other. He lowered himself to the other, pressing a passionate kiss to the man's lips. He entwined his fingers into the fiery tresses; yanking his head back to let himself feast upon the flesh the other gave to him as the lengthy strands fell from his neck. A burn mark rested there, the symbol of what he was. The elder man kissed along his neck lustfully, then threw him away, back into the dirt.

"Do not forget our deal, wench. If so you should fail me, you will regret it..."

~*~

Kyoshi Island.

The place brought back terrible memories to himself. Rubbing his arms, he watched the sea sway and dance about. He did not travel by boat, instead he came on a much faster vessel. The large sea serpent glided gracefully through the water. It's dragon-like head submerged for the most part, while its layers of dorsal fins stuck high within the air. It moved like poison through the veins of its victim. It had a deadly appearance but a quiet and gentle disposition.

Clad only in his silken tunic, and a pair of equally fine pants, he found himself chilled. It had been so long since he'd received that message. Naturally, he'd informed his master. The man had taken a large interest in such, and now he was off to fulfill something he dare not say. Rubbing his arms lightly, he shivered at the spray of mist that struck his body. The water was no place for a firebender.

Soon enough he had arrived to the beach. The mighty monster lifted its great head from the water, its rows of jagged teeth forming a smile. Long ago, its sire had assisted in stopping a ragging fire that had blazed across Kyoshi island. Now its spawn, tamed by a lulling song, helped carry the young man across the sea to his destination.

Without a goodbye, he stepped off of its back. The beast disappeared back into the water, as though it had never come. A breeze caught his hair, sending each delicate strand sweeping across his gentle features. He looked towards the brilliant structure of the temple. That was his next step.

However, it did not seem to last long. For coming from that mighty building was a group of persons. Each from a different nation, each seemingly caught up in their own thoughts. His crimson irises searched their faces. With relief but sorrow, he noticed that one individual was not amongst them.

"Good. She has not come yet..."

No doubt she had gotten the same message he had. She would be as eager as he to get what she wanted. But this woman was not here. Still, she could be hidden. He bit his lower lip, moving swiftly towards the group. His lips neither introduced himself, nor took much effort to greet the members of this pathetic team to which he now belonged.

One firebender lay amongst them. He appeared as royal as the other, but did not bear that wretched mark against is neck. Two firenationers... It would be an interesting team, indeed.

"You are not one of them. Remember that. You have more at stake than these fools. You have a job to do. Do not fail..."

Green_Demon
((Gay. Bishie. Alert.

"A breeze caught his hair, sending each delicate strand sweeping across his gentle features."

I swear to Grog, this sentence almost made me laugh. However, I was held back between the equal feeling of gagging. You know what it's like to gag and laugh at the same time? I shall call it, lagging))

Jamar blinked as he noticed a newcomer. However, this man did not come by boat. No, boats are for normal people. This guy came riding on a friggin' SEA SERPENT! What. The. Hell!?

"Why didn't I get a sea serpent?" Jamar whined under his breath.

He continued watching the man increduously as he approached. Suddenly his hair picked up and around his face as if some breeze and grabbed it. Jamar, however, felt not such breeze.

Grabbing the bridge of his nose, one thought streamed through his head.

By the Moon, it's a pretty boy.

Wild-Cherry
The thick, night sky fell comfortably around the girl, and she let the velvety darkness envelope her wholly. She breathed a sigh of relief to be out of the temple. The air was so moist here. You could practically taste the humidity. The scent of rain and freshly fertilized earth spilled in through one's nose, and settled in the lungs, only to be replaced by another breath. Enjoying the sensations of damp air flowing around her body, Ava let her eyelids fall shut, and for a moment just let the serenity of the night embrace her. Distantly she could still here the flute. A sudden chill raced down Ava's spine as she felt his presence around her. She wanted to shut hers eyes tightly, to hide, but she knew she couldn't. She couldn't run forever. She dared not look at the man as she spoke.

" Ava...yes. "

the breeze around her died down, as she struggled not to climb inside herself. She tried to answer him directly, but noted the hint of something, some unrecognizable emotion clinging to her words.

" Night. I can imagine why. "

Stepping to the side she took a fleeting glance at him, and was thankful when her gaze was stolen by a young man approaching, whom she could really only describe as 'Extravigant'.

Darth Extecute
"It must be great.. Airbending, that is.. Being able to fly.. To walk swiftly and fight with elegance.. I myself, I stumble forth in my heavy plate and can provide nothing but brute force.. Sometimes, I wish things were different"

The girl did not seem to be very interested, nor pay much attention to Zuke, but he did not mind. He just wanted to talk, and it didn't matter if anyone listened or not. He rarely got to talk to anyone, due his strong firebending apperance. His size and his eyes clearly burnt as a big sign, saying "fire".

He turned then to watch down the path where another guy came walking. He grinned and leaned against the wall. "The more the marrier" He said with a smile as he watched the man, who seemed quite caring of his look, walking. He rolled his eyes, as Zuke never really saw the point of being the "handsome" kind. Unnecessary attention, that anyone could do without.

Maleficus
"Keep those sails steady, boy!" The old captain shouted, slashing a young deck hand across the back with a bamboo stick. "I will not tolerate anything less then a perfect ship, and a ship can't be perfect with such a lazy crew!" The old captain said, about to bring his stick back down on the young deck hand.

A second deck hand stepped up and caught the stick before it could connect with the boy's already scarred back. "No more... He's had enough." The second deck hand said quietly. "If you continue to hurt these children, then I will make you swim home." Warned the second deck hand.

The old captain punched the insolent deck hand and brought the bamboo stick down on the boy 's back, leaving a long gash in his flesh. "Your threats mean very little to me... you yourself are little more then a boy yourself. What do I have to fear from you?" The old captain said as he pointed his bamboo stick at the deck hand that had threatened him.

The brave deck hand leaped forward and disarmed the captain. "I will not tell you again, leave these boys alone and let them work in peace... they don't need to me mistreated!" The deck hand said, as the bamboo stick burst into flames.

The old captain jumped back and panicked. A fire bender! How did you manage to get onto this ship? Did you kill one of my men and take his uniform?" The old captain shouted, demanding an answer.

The deck hand threw the ashes of the bamboo stick to the deck and looked very sternly at the captain. " I am Kam of the earth nation... I will put an end to the war if I have to kill the fire lord myself!" The deck hand shouted as the other members of the crew looked on in awe. "My loyalty is to my home nation of earth, and to the brave soldiers of the earth nation... and if you continue to mistreat them, I will make you regret it." Kam said, very seriously.

The captain drew his sword. "How could a fire bender ever feel compassion for anyone in the earth nation? All fire benders are monsters! They killed the avatar and plunged the world in to the sorry state it is in today! I'll kill you, if only to make sure there is one less fire bender wasting the earth nations food." The old captain shouted as he lunged froward.

Kam stepped to the side of the captains strike and gabbed his hand. "I know where my loyalties lie..." Kam said as he dragged the captain to the side of the ship. "I will take good care of your crew while you swim to the nearest port." Kam said as he tossed the captain overboard. Kam turned around and helped the boy who had been beaten stand up. Kam handed the hurt boy to another member of the crew so his wounds could be treated. "I give you my word that I am loyal to the earth nation, it took in my family when the fire nation would not... I will leave this ship when we get to Kyushu island, so that you don't have to trouble yourselves with me... until then I will attend my duties and keep to myself." Kam said as he went back to cleaning the deck.

After the ship dock the crew let Kam go, they weren't sure whether to thank him for watching out for them or call for the authorities. Kam knew he would never be able to sail on that ship ever again, unless he finally managed to end the war that had ruined the lives of millions. Kam found his way to the tiny village of Kyushu, hoping he would be able to find a new way to travel from there.

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
"It must be great.. Airbending, that is.. Being able to fly.. To walk swiftly and fight with elegance.. I myself, I stumble forth in my heavy plate and can provide nothing but brute force.. Sometimes, I wish things were different"

The girl did not seem to be very interested, nor pay much attention to Zuke, but he did not mind. He just wanted to talk, and it didn't matter if anyone listened or not. He rarely got to talk to anyone, due his strong firebending apperance. His size and his eyes clearly burnt as a big sign, saying "fire".

He turned then to watch down the path where another guy came walking. He grinned and leaned against the wall. "The more the marrier" He said with a smile as he watched the man, who seemed quite caring of his look, walking. He rolled his eyes, as Zuke never really saw the point of being the "handsome" kind. Unnecessary attention, that anyone could do without. As she listened on, Ava had turned again, facing the moon risen higher in the sky. She began to walk forward, half expecting Zuke to follow. A part of her begged him not to, but , something else inside of her craved this company. She could hardly remember how long it had been since she had someone to just 'talk to'. For a moment she turned and let her gaze rest on her chest. it was easier than looking into those fierce eyes. She followed the designs on his armor, tracing them with her pupils, and when he finished speaking she heard in his voice not cruelty, but almost a sadness.
Much more than that...'they' were the ones who provided only force. Not you.
She dared not speak it aloud, instead nodding slightly.

" In all honesty, I cannot imagine a better element. The air around me is the only thing I can relate to now, it keeps me alive..."

A slight blush crossed her nose as she realised what she was saying, but she shook it off sighed.

" In any case, you shouldn't want things differently. At least, not too differently. You seem to me to be much more than simply brute force. If that was it, I imagine you wouldn't be here. "

As Zuke noted the approaching man, Ava couldn't help but smile inwardly. He certainly did not seem the typical firebender. With that she began walking once more, stopping for a moment to adress Zuke.

" I imagine we should be heading to our sleeping quarters soon. We have a big day planned for tomorrow. I believe we're supposed to head up to those buildings. "

She nodded to the typical 'earth nation' styled houses atop a gently sloping hill before them.

AOR
Miyu glanced over each markings looking at every detail "Cool" was a word that finally escaped her mouth. She shook out of her staring after awhile and smiled at Hazanko and continued to bend water after realizing that he likes it when she does. She slowly bended the water till there were four streams circling him, each looking like the markings that were on him. She then gave a small laugh and looked towards the water and back at him "Wanna go swimming?" she said in a childish way, which usually came out when she felt comfortable around someone.

Hazanko's mind danced jubilantly as the water brought a comfort to him that he was never accustomed to. It was brilliant. He moved his hands as though to touch the dancing serpents, but refrained. Like a timid child before his very first chocolate. He picked up their forms in his mind creating a sluggish image of light dancing in revolving circles. He was captivated. Who is she?

He stopped, the water seemed to disappear in his mind as her question ringed within his confines. "I--uh" he seemed to stutter. As much as he may have loved water bending he never had any good experiences with swimming. "I--uh" he tried to continue so as not to look foolish, "I errr don't know how to swim." This was partially true as since he could water bend he had some control of his surroundings element. However since he wasn't an adept water bender he didn't control it well. Ergo, he could not swim 'well'.

spongeherbob
Miyu smiled at his statedment and took his hand gently "We won't go too deep, just enough to have some fun" she said quietly trying to calm him, she wanted to go swimming with her new friend, swimming was always fun for her. "Plus, I will be there" she said hoping he would agree, she gently pulled him towards the direction of the water "Come, it will be fun" she said playfully as she continued to try to convince him to go swimming with her.

Tatsumaki

AOR
Miyu smiled at his statedment and took his hand gently "We won't go too deep, just enough to have some fun" she said quietly trying to calm him, she wanted to go swimming with her new friend, swimming was always fun for her. "Plus, I will be there" she said hoping he would agree, she gently pulled him towards the direction of the water "Come, it will be fun" she said playfully as she continued to try to convince him to go swimming with her.

Her hand surprised him. His lack of wind made him more alert, but although he was startled by her sudden contact, the warmth of her touch seemed to overwhelm him. He grasped her hand and trusted her guidance. Trust was a slithering word that seemed to elude him in his past. His blindness worked both ways he was oftened told. He was blind to the beauties of the outside world, but also blind to the beauties of the inside world. The world to his emotions, his virtues, his thoughts and desires. He was always in the darkness, both inside and out.

The water was cold, surprising, and a little uncomfortable. Abstract images formed in his mind, memories of panic and fear. He supressed them all, but couldn't help but twitch his left hand that caused a large surge of water to part from him. He shot the wave in an opposite direction of Miyu, and gripped her hand a little harder as the waves receeded licking his knees. "Sorry about that," he stammered realizing his tight grip on her hand, "I didn't mean to. The water's a little cold, no?" He half-laughed, not really a laugh, a force expression he hoped she would buy to quickly change the subject and distract from his moment of fear.

Super19
To CC Cowgirl:

I'm verry sorry to say this, but I'm going to have to recind Bard-dul from this RP. I'm sorry, but I have been very busy with getting ready for school that I can't post anymore. So I'm saying goodbye to everyone. It was fun while it lasted. I wasn't bored, I just can't post anymore. I'm too busy. I'm very sorry, CC Cowgirl. But I'll always think of the fun times that I had with this RP while it lasted.

Sincerely,
Super19
(a.k.a The Super Saiyan Android)

To Wild-Cherry:

I wish there could've been more talking posts between your character and mine. but like I said to CC Cowgirl, I have to recind from the RP. But I would still like that sig, if you got the idea about who I was talking about. The fused version of the absorbed Android 17 and the Android 17 of Future Trunks's time, fused into Super 17, onlsy seen in DBGT. Just as a reminder incase you forgot, Wild-Cherry. Oh, and as a special goodbye to you, I nhope everything will alright for you and Darth Extecute (I've seen your sig. You two look meant for each other).

Sincerely,
Super19

To Everyone in this Avatar RP:

Asta la Vista, everyone. Sorry I can't be with you anymore.

Sincerely,
Super19

AOR

spongeherbob
Miyu gave a small giggle at his behavior "It's ok" she used her other hand to bend the water around them as she slowly made the water less clold but not quiet steam or too hot "You just have to feel the flow in the water and not fear it" she directed him more deeper to about their waist before she stopped to see if he was alright, she didnt want to rush him and make him leave. "Water isnt here to hurt us unless we make it" she said as she slowly let go of his hand and went under water to wet herself, she wanted to actually swim but she didnt want to leave her new friend. When she stood back up she bended water around him to try to soothe his nerves a bit so he wouldnt be so afraid as she retook his hand "Did you want to try deeper?" she asked carefully

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
As she listened on, Ava had turned again, facing the moon risen higher in the sky. She began to walk forward, half expecting Zuke to follow. A part of her begged him not to, but , something else inside of her craved this company. She could hardly remember how long it had been since she had someone to just 'talk to'. For a moment she turned and let her gaze rest on her chest. it was easier than looking into those fierce eyes. She followed the designs on his armor, tracing them with her pupils, and when he finished speaking she heard in his voice not cruelty, but almost a sadness.
Much more than that...'they' were the ones who provided only force. Not you.
She dared not speak it aloud, instead nodding slightly.

" In all honesty, I cannot imagine a better element. The air around me is the only thing I can relate to now, it keeps me alive..."

A slight blush crossed her nose as she realised what she was saying, but she shook it off sighed.

" In any case, you shouldn't want things differently. At least, not too differently. You seem to me to be much more than simply brute force. If that was it, I imagine you wouldn't be here. "

As Zuke noted the approaching man, Ava couldn't help but smile inwardly. He certainly did not seem the typical firebender. With that she began walking once more, stopping for a moment to adress Zuke.

" I imagine we should be heading to our sleeping quarters soon. We have a big day planned for tomorrow. I believe we're supposed to head up to those buildings. "

She nodded to the typical 'earth nation' styled houses atop a gently sloping hill before them.

"If I could change the world, I would.. We firebenders aren't exactly the most admired of benders.. And with reason" He said and shrugged, as he walked slowly after her.

"You must get a lot of respect and friends as an airbender, considering that your not very common these days, out of what I've heard" He said and looked up into the skies.. He gave out a sigh, before turning the distant emotionless look to a smile and looked back at her "Must be amazing" He said quietly, almost quiet enough to not sound at all.

As she spoke of him being more than just brute force, he shook his head. "Trough my life, I was trained in the arts of destruction. No good comes with fire. Which is why I try use it as little as possible"

He looked up the village. He was not sure where they were supposed to rest, so he simply followed the girl. Hopefully she knew better than him about where to go and when. It was true that tomorrow was a tough day. What would await them? Something told him that each day from this day and forth, would be an adventure. In one way or another. He looked up at the stars with an empty gaze, keeping the same speed as Ava.

AOR

spongeherbob
Miyu hadnt noticed the frozen flower and instead she was looking out at the water and then back at him, her hand still grasping his. She could easily tell he didnt want to go further into the water, so she wasnt going to push him to. She smiled as she slowly let go of his hand "I will be right back, I just want to swim a bit further, I will return though" she added at the end so he wouldnt leave, she hoped.

She turned away from him and dove into the water and started to swim deeper while still under the water, she always loved to swim, it helped her feel more connected with it.She resurfaced and started to bend the water around her in swirls as she went back under water and opened her eyes to see the sea floor as she dove down to grab that shiny sea shell that lay at the bottom. She then resurfaced and looked at it better and then returned to Hazanko.

C. C. Cowgirl
"It appears like our friends is in need of a break. I will start working on the maps, Uno. You can go ahead and do what you like, as tomorrow is a big day. Spend the final hours with anything you like to do"

Hou grabbed the scroll and map, as she exited the temple. She looked at the scroll as she walked straight into her house, which was the closest one from the temple. She sat down on her chair and opened all the maps on the table. She grabbed a pen and paper, as she commenced the scetching of a new, complete map with marks from both maps and the scroll.

Uno looked around, as almost everyone had left. She felt so deserted, as she sat down by the opening of the door, looking out over the dark skies. What did she do wrong? She even gave one of them a soothing massage and yet she was being declined appreciation or a friendly word. She sighed as she looked at her hands. One of the Kyoshi warriors noticed the partly sad Uno, knowing that all she wished for was a bunch of new friends and a wild adventure. However all she got was a little rejection, combined with loneliness, despite her attempts to be kind.
The warrior walked up to the young Uno and was to put her hand over her shoulder, as Hou made a kick. The little piece of earth she sat on was bended and rose to a tall pillar, where she sat. The pillar reached above the roof, and the view was amazing.
Hiding away from the rest of the villagers at higher ground and watching the view was most likely the most comforting thing for Uno when she was a little down.

"Tomorrow is another day"

She said and sighed, forcing a smile upon her face even though no one was around to see it. She was kind of courious who this Ty Lee person that Hou spoke of was, but she did not think long about it.

Maleficus
(Kyoshi? I had it mixed up with Kyushu... I really should try harder to keep track of these things.)

Kam saw a temple above the village and thought it would be alright to rest there. "I can't afford to stay at an inn... I might as well stay there for tonight." Kam said as he walked up to the temple. As he got closer, Kam noticed a small house near by to the temple. "That must be where the caretaker lives... I should ask their permission before I rest in their temple." Kam told himself, detouring to the house. "Hello! Is anyone at home?" Kam shouted, hoping someone would answer him.

C. C. Cowgirl
Uno noticed the approaching man as well as heard his shout for attention, from up at her pillar above the temple. She however did not feel like bother with anyone at the moment, as she kept an eye on the large ball in the sky. Looking at the moon always soothed her mind to a degree.

Hou however heard and responded to the shout of Kam. She walked up to the door and carefully opened it. With a smile she realised it could be yet another of the adventurers to bring the avatar home. So, she stepped outside and gave a gentle bow.

"Welcome to Kyoshi Island. My name is Hou Attar and may I ask what I can do for you, friend?"

AOR

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
"If I could change the world, I would.. We firebenders aren't exactly the most admired of benders.. And with reason" He said and shrugged, as he walked slowly after her.

"You must get a lot of respect and friends as an airbender, considering that your not very common these days, out of what I've heard" He said and looked up into the skies.. He gave out a sigh, before turning the distant emotionless look to a smile and looked back at her "Must be amazing" He said quietly, almost quiet enough to not sound at all.

As she spoke of him being more than just brute force, he shook his head. "Trough my life, I was trained in the arts of destruction. No good comes with fire. Which is why I try use it as little as possible"

He looked up the village. He was not sure where they were supposed to rest, so he simply followed the girl. Hopefully she knew better than him about where to go and when. It was true that tomorrow was a tough day. What would await them? Something told him that each day from this day and forth, would be an adventure. In one way or another. He looked up at the stars with an empty gaze, keeping the same speed as Ava. " I feel quite oppositely. "

Breathing in deeply Ava spoke on.

" I admire the fire benders quite a lot. They have more strength, devotion and efficiency than any others, really. You are strong when it is required, and even when it's not. It's only that you...They lack compassion that's necessary for balance. Try not to look down on yourself so much. You, it seems, have what they can't seem to grasp. "

As she said it, Ava's eyes widened quite a bit. This was true. A trace of her original fears fell away before her self, and she felt at ease in the Man's presence. Almost comforted, even. She took a moment to look at the man, and inspect his features. All were hardened, and firm. A small light seemed to shine through, however.

Ava was suddenly chilled as the ground below her momentarily turned Icy. A sound of water, fear flow through the air, screaming itself into Ava's ears, begging for her attention, Turning brusquely , she momentarily took Zuke's hand as she wheeled off. For a moment she stopped in her tracks, and drew her hand away the moment they made contact. She held it to her chest, blushing, and then began moving forward once more. She found herself in front of the lake where Miyu had been priorly playing her flute. Now she, and Hanzanko were both situated in the water, seemingly fine. First Ava had wondered if she had mispercieved, but then she saw the frozen flower. She also noted the two were hand in hand. The bridge of her nose reddening a bit, she apologised quietly, realising she might have ben interrupting something. She pedalled back a few steps, and turned to face Zuke, brushing a few wisps of platinum coloured hair out of her eyes.

" I do think that's where we're supposed to be headed, should we go now? "

Nodding her head to the buildings, the corners of her lips turned up a bit sheepishly, and not waiting for an answer she began walking once more.

spongeherbob
Miyu already knew Hazanko left even without seeing him leave, she was used to people disappearing in her life so she tried not to make a big deal of it, she just didnt know why he had left. She sighed as she reached shore and looked at the shell in her hand, it was a pearly color that hade different colors reminding her of a rainbow. She bended all of the water out of her clothing and hair then changing back into her regular outfit.

Miyu sat down on the sand and decided to just let her hair hang over her shoulders instead of putting it into a bun like she usually did. She still wondered why Hazanko had taken off without saying goodbye, was her presense that unwanted. She took a small needle out of her pack and carefully put a small hole into her shell and then threaded it so she could wear it as a necklace.

Miyu put the needle away and her hand brushed against her flute which she quickly grabbed and gently placed to her lips, playing music always helped her express her feelings since she never had someone to actually talk to because she traveled alone.

She had no plans on staying where she was supposed to, she was going to stay out in nature like she has been for years. As she played her flute her song because sad as she still felt hurt by Hazanko running off the way he did, she was confused, she didnt know what she did to make him leave. She continued to play her flute while putting her heart into it to express everything that was going on with her.

Green_Demon
Jamar heard music and smiled. Dancing his way, as he loved to dance, to the source of the music, he found Miyu by the water. He did not say a word as he simply danced to her music.

spongeherbob
Miyu continued to play her flute, she knew someone was near but she didnt want to stop her song. She didnt know who her visitor was but she figured they were just one of the others that were here to group up in order to find the avatar. She closed her eyes as she continued to play and block out thinking.

Green_Demon
Jmar continued dancing and using a number of acrobatic moves along with it. He was carried along with music that now guided his body.

spongeherbob
Miyu sat down while stopping her music, her mind had gone completely blank as she stared down at the ground without blinking or moving. She had a tight grasp on her flute and her breathing had stopped as her eyes dialated. After a couple minutes of staring her eyes blinked and she was brought back to normal, she quickly looked around while rubbing her eyes hoping nobody had seen her space out like she did, it was sort of her weakness, she didnt know why but this happens alot to her, her mind will freeze up without letting her think or move.

Green_Demon
Jamar frowned when the music stopped. He looked to the girl who was playing.

"Awww.... why'd you stop?"

He then noticed how unresponsive she was.

"Hello? You alright?"

Jamar poked and prodded her until she blinked out of her funk.

spongeherbob
Miyu looked at the person next to her, she had no idea who this person was. She looked away from him "Please leave me alone" she said in a quiet whisper, she felt completely embarrassed that someone had seen her when her mind went blank, it was a moment of weakness to her and she hated showing it to anyone.

AOR

spongeherbob
Miyu continued to sit on the beach leaning against a rock staring out at sea as the waves crashed to shore, she still held her flute in her hands but didnt play it. She was mainly staring at the reflection of the moon on the water, it was dissorted from the waves, she felt like that she could relate to the feeling of being dissorted, she never felt like she had a purpose or even knew if she had one. People were never around her very long so she figured that if she did have a purpose, that it meant she had to do it alone, so a repeating question hit her, "Why am I here?" she asked herself out loud

Vathu
Zoru walked along the shores of the beach, his right hand holding a small orb of flame to light the way. I've never been this far from the Fire Nation.. And Father.. His left hand clutched absentmindedly at his necklace, the proud sign of the Fire Nation insignia along two thin rope cords. He turned his head upwards, seeing a figure up ahead sitting on the beach. He waved the fire from his hands and jumped behind a small sand dune, the shifting of sand beneath his form making small amounts of sand. Who is she..? His eyes gazed at the form, his eyes straining before he could make out that it was a woman. She may be another assassin sent after me.. Better go check her out

He crept closer, his hand coming out now to touch at the girls shoulder. "Hello.."

Green_Demon
((Hmmmm.... this person may be out to kill me.... I have a great idea! Let's get closer to her!))

Diamond Kisses
|New Day!|
| I am sorry if anyone were up to something, but I believe it will take more haste if we start the adventure sooner |

Hou stretched as she got up from bed with a yawn. She walked across her room and got dressed. Briefly afterwards putting on the usual Kyoshi Warrior makeup. Once that was done, she opened the window and looked outside. The village was empty at the time being. Most people were probably sleeping in the guest cottages. After all, the scent of night could still be smelled in the air. The air was a little chilling as the morning had just arrived. She walked out, down to the statue at the center of the village. She kneeled before it and closed her eyes, standing quietly.

They should be waking up soon. Then they would meet for a final meeting where they would get their last questions answered along with the map that Hou had worked with as good as all night long.

Vathu
Zuru walked along the road towards Kyoshi Village, his mind wandering somewhat as he stepped over a hill and into the village to observe the statue of Kyoshi herself. Frowning, he turned and headed into the housing areas. Last time I was here.. he sighed somewhat, thinking about what happened. "Your Father was ordered to burn this place to the ground.." An unknown voice spoke up from behind him. He turned around to see a masked woman. "What do you want?" He spoke up, his voice drifting across the trail. "I want you dead, Traitor!"

The woman jumped into the sky, her foot coming down towards his form before a crescent of flame sparked and seared through the air. Zuru quickly flipped backwards, a bit of smoke rising from the cloth on his right shoulder. Whew.. That was a close one! He took a deep breath, his nostrils flaring before smoke trailed from them. He charged at her, thinking he could end this before the masked assassin could bring any destruction upon the area.

He ducked as another kick came his way, the womans' leg swinging over his head before he came upwards, his hand touching his lower jaw. He breathed in deeply before letting out a large spout of flames from his throat. The attack was futile as she brought down a hand equipped with a dagger made from flame. It struck Zuru in the shoulder, his scream of pain equivalent to his growing rage. The dagger quickly dissipated from his shoulder before she swung the other hand, his form quickly launching backwards with no second thoughts.

The ball of flame that came from her fist surged past him and hit the corner of a wooden building, setting it aflame. He ducked low as she tried the same move once more, his leg extending in a sweep kick, flames shooting from his moving foot struck her legs. She screamed and toppled over, Zuru quickly moving to bring down an unsheathed steel dagger to her neck.

Fardin Vassisk
Watching this battle. A lone figure stood on the peak of the hill his red cape fluttering in the cool morning breeze. His features obscured by the light from the rising sun behind. He stood watching silently. Quietly hoping both fire warriors killed each other. Especially the female assasin. The other...he wasn't so sure about.

spongeherbob
Miyu couldnt sleep the night before, she stayed up all night staring out at the ocean thinking and sorting out why she was here, she wanted to help but she didnt know if they wanted or even needed her help. She sighed and stood up, she figured that she would head back to where everyone was supposed to meet.

When she was almost to her destination she spotted a fight, she didnt know either of them but that was to be expected from her. She didnt want to interupt so she stayed a safe distance from them while watching them at the same time, if one was her enemy, she could always watch for weaknesses.

Diamond Kisses
Hou heard a scream and gave out a sharp whistle. She knew the difference between a scream of panic and a scream of pain. This was no 'I spot a mouse' scream. It took only seconds before acrobaticly a number of Kyoshi warriors came out of their cottages and dashed in the direction that Hou pointed in. All armed with their fans and darts, as Hou dashed after the rest of the group. She stopped for a moment as she heard a loud noise. Which was Uno who stumbled over the edge of her doorway. Hou sighed, as she kept running with Uno not far behind.

It did not take many seconds before they arrived at the spot, standing on higher ground than the actual fighters. They all took out their fans and put themselves in battle positions.

"Seize this battle!"

Hou voiced as she walked out from between the line of Kyoshi warriors.

Fardin Vassisk
The moon had nearly dipped below the horizon as the golden sun crept higher. The lone figure noticed the girl arrive and studied her as a threat. It didn't seem like she was and she must have been an Earth Bender but she was extremely beautiful in the morning twilight. Keeping an eye on both the fight and the girl he made his way over to her. A good two minute journey. He aproached her as un-threatening as he could. She noticed him approach...

Vathu
Zuru quickly withdrew the dagger into and under the sleeve of tarnished red mail he wore on his right arm, his head held up high as he looked to the warriors. "This woman here is an assassin from the Fire Nation. She is loyal, I am not. I am a traitor and she was sent to kill me." He stepped onto her stomach, leaving her still on the ground with a small line of blood trickling down her neck. "I was asking for a way to travel to the South Pole." She said then, wiggling underneath him. "SILENCE!" He bellowed, his boot pushing down on her abdomen harder. "She tried to kill me." He turned to full view, blood soaking the white cloth he wore on his chest, a gaping hole in his right shoulder.

spongeherbob
Miyu saw the huge wound on the guys shoulder and the healer part of her wanted to take over, she wanted to help him but she didnt completely trust him. Without realizing what she was doing her feet carried her towards the man ignoring everyone around, her eyes glued to the wound that seemed to bleed a lot. She wasnt very close before she snapped out of her daze and stared at the man who had the wound, her eyes saying that she wanted to help him but also wanted to know if she could trust him.

Diamond Kisses
"Identify yoursef, firebender"

With those words, a number of Kyoshi warriors ran down to secure both from any threat that they could cause from where they were located. Their speed and agility left little option for either of the two, as they were secured.

Hou watched Zekelazmizen and Miyu while waiting for Zuru to answer her question. It was a long time since they had hostility on Kyoshi Island, so there might be more threat than these two.

Fardin Vassisk
The red caped, scorched armoured figure noticed the Earth warriors surround the fighters. The fight ended. 'Hmm...' He thought as he wondered who the victor might be. He came closer to the girl but stopped when Hou showed herself. 'Impressive...seems the rumours were true...' He thought.

Vathu
Zuru looked down at the girl, his head bobbed up and then down in a small gesture. "You're a healer..?" His face remained emotionless except for the burning rage in his eyes that had been built up during the battle. "That's good.. But I have some business to take care of.. I can't let her go.. Or she'll tell the Fire Nation where I am, and they'll be here to destroy everything.. To find me." With that, he straightened his hand and swung it downwards, a spark of blue lightning shot out of his hand before hitting the woman in the chest and striking her heart. The woman spasmed quite a bit before she finally went limp.

His gaze drifted to the warrior named Hou. "I am Zuru.. Son of the great General Zuo." His eyes slowly began to lose the spark from his anger and rage. "I have business here with the group who wishes to find the new Avatar.. But We'll talk later.. I have little time left for now.."

Zuru bent down, his hands running along the dead womans' face and closed her eyes with a few flicks of his fingertips. "You are Fire Nation. You tried your best to do what you believed was right.. With that you should go with honor.. I'm sure you were a great firebender." He sighed, sinking to his knees. Everything went blurry before he collapsed face down into the dirt, unconscious from his open wound letting too much blood flow out.

Fardin Vassisk
((Unfortunately nobody except Hou has possibly actually ever seen or even knows of Zekelazmizen.)) The warriors watched Mayu. Zekelaz' stayed back. He didnt want to get involved in case he became another suspect..although anyone who noticed him would suspect him since he was in fire warrior armour too.

Diamond Kisses
"Bring both firebenders back to the village and put them in the temple. I will deal with him once he gain conscious again personally. For now, take them there and make sure he can not bend to when he wakes up. I do not want the temple to burn to the ground again"

She waved them of and watched the lifeless woman as the two was carried up into the village.

"If you search for the avatar, then this is the group for you. I may not be a bender, but I do notice when someone is near. On my island, even the winds speak to me of presences."

Hou turned her head in the direction of Zekelazmizen with a smile. She made sure to say it within hearing of Zuru as well when they carried him away. He was unconscious but even unconscious people might snap up words and noises.

spongeherbob
Miyu followed the warriors that took off "Please let me heal him first!" she quickly called out "He is no use to us dead" she said quietly. she needed to heal him, with that would bleeding out like it was there was no way he would survive without healing hands.

Vathu
As the Kyoshi warriors carried Zuru away, his ears took in and stored what had been said after he had passed out.

Diamond Kisses
"You may heal once he is secured"

The Kyoshi warriors made sure for her to keep her distance as they took him into the temple. They walked up to the far end where they opened a box. Out of the box them picked something similar to stone gloves and boots. They then sat Zuru on a bench and covered his hands and feet with blocks of rock, that was specificly designed to prevent bending. The design was simple, as what it did was keeping fingers, toes, wrists and ankles from moving. That way bending was impossible.

"You may heal, miss"

Fardin Vassisk
Zekel smiled back then watched the girl. "Should she be doing that?" Zekelaz' asked.

spongeherbob
Miyu nodded to the warriors and stepped towards the man while pulling out her water pouch and instantly started to heal him. She tried to work quickly, she knew he would regain conscious soon after she got most of the damaged healed and she didnt want to explain why she so badly wanted to heal this man. She was almost done and relaxed thinking that she would be able to finish and leave without having to actually talk to him.

Vathu
Zuru breathed steadily as he was still out cold. Not knowing what awaited him after he would wake up, he went into a small trance, his body heating up to 20-50 degrees higher than the surrounding temperature. This small, subconscious effort assured that if he were in an arctic climate, he would be sure to keep himself warm if he were asleep or knocked out like he was now.

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by Fardin Vassisk
Zekel smiled back then watched the girl. "Should she be doing that?" Zekelaz' asked.

Hou nodded.

"He is harmless whenever he is in our bender security. So is water-benders. We have other ways of protection when it comes to air and earth, but hopefully we will never have to use them. As for the healing, I believe he can be trusted. I am a good people person"

She smiled and turned to Zekelazmizen.

"Welcome to Kyoshi Island. I am Hou Attar!"

spongeherbob
Miyu finished healing Zuru and withdrew her water back into her pouch and gave a look at the man she just healed, he looked cold and she felt bad for him. She reached in her pack and slowly pulled out a cloth material and draped it over his shoulders, it fit her just right as a blanket when her coat wasnt enough so it was able to give him the warmth he needed in this place. She turned and started to leave as she nodded to the kyoshi warrior that she was done.

Vathu
Zuru awoke moments after the healing was over and done with. He looked down at his hands and feet, sighing. "The things I have to do.." He quickly tilted his head down, breathing from his nose as slivers of smoke rolled out across the room, under the doors and outside. He was attempting to make it seem as if he'd broken the contraptions that had prevented him from bending and blowing the doors wide open.

He trudged across the floor, his legs handling the weighted stone boots quite well. I still have a reasonable amount of speed. I can get out of here after all. His hands came up and he examined the stone around his hands as he continued breathing in and out deeply. I can fight with these, though I'll be slow and unable to bend.. Knowing how secure they feel with me being in these blasted things, they probably have at least one, maybe two Kyoshi warriors guarding me. After he had developed his plan, he hid beside the door, the smoke screen hiding him effectively as he waited quietly.

Fardin Vassisk
"Hmm.. So the rumours were true." He smiled. "I am Zekelazmizan. You may have heard of me or you may have not. I am an exiled fire warrior. Call me Zekel, Kelaz, Mizen or my adapted title amoung many travelers: Blaze." He smiled. "It is a honor to meet you. May I ask a favor?"

Diamond Kisses

"Hmm.. So the rumours were true." He smiled. "I am Zekelazmizan. You may have heard of me or you may have not. I am an exiled fire warrior. Call me Zekel, Kelaz, Mizen or my adapted title amoung many travelers: Blaze." He smiled. "It is a honor to meet you. May I ask a favor?"

"Whatever rumors you heard, I believe most of them are true. It is a pleasure, Zekelazmizan! What favor would you like to ask?"

Hou asked with a grin. She could see the smoke from the building and rolled her eyes. Did the firebender actually believe that the Kyoshi warriors were inexperienced enough with the tricks of mind not to see trough such a curtain. The smoke had rose too quickly out of nothing to be smoke from actual flames. That was simple artistical smoke and not an actual fire.

Originally posted by Vathu
Zuru awoke moments after the healing was over and done with. He looked down at his hands and feet, sighing. "The things I have to do.." He quickly tilted his head down, breathing from his nose as slivers of smoke rolled out across the room, under the doors and outside. He was attempting to make it seem as if he'd broken the contraptions that had prevented him from bending and blowing the doors wide open.

He trudged across the floor, his legs handling the weighted stone boots quite well. I still have a reasonable amount of speed. I can get out of here after all. His hands came up and he examined the stone around his hands as he continued breathing in and out deeply. I can fight with these, though I'll be slow and unable to bend.. Knowing how secure they feel with me being in these blasted things, they probably have at least one, maybe two Kyoshi warriors guarding me. After he had developed his plan, he hid beside the door, the smoke screen hiding him effectively as he waited quietly.

Three Kyoshi warriors opened the doors of the temple as smoke seared out. They brought their fans up and started waving wildly. Slowly, a path was cleared from the smoke and they slowly walked inside. They were trained elite soldiers, who depended themselves on the senses of the human body. The slightest sound that was not smoke or the three's footsteps would blow the cover of anyone hiding.

Vathu
Zuru leaped from behind the door and brought his cuffed hands against one of the warriors sides, a non-lethal blow but sending her across the floor into a temporary paralysis. He jumped again before the other two could advance on him and let a knee impact the womans side before rolling to the left before he wrapped his stone covered hands around the last ones neck. "Get me out of here and I won't hurt you."

Fardin Vassisk
"Heh i used that trick once. It wont work if your worriors are as elite as you claim." Zekel started forward. "The favor i ask is that I speak to the young warrior first before he causes himself trouble. Which he already is." He stopped at the temple entrence. "Don't worry." He assured her. "I wont burn down your temple. Ive learned other bending skills except fire. He raised his hand and the gravel stirred slightly before a stone lept to his hand. "Im not good." He smiled as he tossed the stone to Hou. "But I learnt well." He started towards the entrance again. "Control is the first lesson. Even you can master that." He stopped to look at Hou. "I have been exiled for more years than I care to count. Have learned many things," He took out a peculier charm and handed it to her. "This was given to me by a great master. Bender of all." He looked into the mirage of smoke. Waiting for her answer and reaction.

Diamond Kisses
Zuru leaped from behind the door and brought his cuffed hands against one of the warriors sides, a non-lethal blow but sending her across the floor into a temporary paralysis. He jumped again before the other two could advance on him and let a knee impact the womans side before rolling to the left before he wrapped his stone covered hands around the last ones neck. "Get me out of here and I won't hurt you."

"Would you hurt me otherwise? Some harmless victim you are, then"

The warrior grinned and sighed. She could release herself out of his grip, as his wrapping was wreckless. She was not a bender, but she knew fighting and she could think of at least five different ways to loosen his grip. However, she used none of them as she simply stood quiet and waited for his next move. She believed in him, just like Hou and some of the others. Living solitary, you quickly learnt to judge strangers.

"Heh i used that trick once. It wont work if your worriors are as elite as you claim." Zekel started forward. "The favor i ask is that I speak to the young warrior first before he causes himself trouble. Which he already is." He stopped at the temple entrence. "Don't worry." He assured her. "I wont burn down your temple. Ive learned other bending skills except fire. He raised his hand and the gravel stirred slightly before a stone lept to his hand. "Im not good." He smiled as he tossed the stone to Hou. "But I learnt well." He started towards the entrance again. "Control is the first lesson. Even you can master that." He stopped to look at Hou. "I have been exiled for more years than I care to count. Have learned many things," He took out a peculier charm and handed it to her. "This was given to me by a great master. Bender of all." He looked into the mirage of smoke. Waiting for her answer and reaction.

"A spiders web is only as tricky as the one caught in it makes it"

She smiled at Zekelazmizan as she listened to him speak. She nodded as he asked to speak with Zuru.

"Go ahead. I have always believed the tongue to be stronger than the fist, as I have taught my warriors. I will give you a chance to speak to this Zuru, before I call in Uno and the others"

Vathu
Zuru sighed somewhat. "Get me out of these cuffs. I won't hurt you, I just do not like being kept prisoner. I'll not do anything once I get out. I need t talk to Hou about the Avatar." He breathed in deeply, the smoke from the room sucked into his mouth before breathing out regular air.

Diamond Kisses
"I can not remove them. Uno is the only one on the island that can and she is probably with Hou. Come with me! Hou is the one in charge here if you have not figured that out by now."

She said, waiting for him to let go and grinning at the same time. She looked forward to get rid of all these benders once the mission starts. They always show of with their amazing bending skills, intentionally or not. It bugged her. And getting rid of that brat Uno would be the best part of it all.

Vathu
Smiling slightly he let go of her, expecting to be attacked any moment. "Alright, lead me to her." He said softly. "Your friends will be back up in a few minutes."

Diamond Kisses
"Good for you that Uno was not walking into the room. She is easily frightened and she could very well have crushed your hands and feets with her bending. You see, she is not that talented, even though she has potentials!"

With those words said, a brief scream was heard as Uno tripped just before the warrior. She had just got back from her daily excersise run and not very uncommon, she did something clumsy again. The warrior rolled her eyes before pointing at Zuru's hands.

"He is to be freed. Do it gently"

Uno nodded quietly as she stood back up. She brushed the dust of her dress and warmed her hands. She then extended her arms and clenched her fists. The rocks around Zuru's feet and hands crumbled and was nothing but dust as it touched the ground.

"You can find Hou by the statue"

The warrior said and pointed down the hill, along the path from the temple.

Fardin Vassisk

Vathu
He bowed politely to the two and turned from them to talk down the path to the statue. When he was approaching the area, he strained his ears to listen to his surroundings as best he could, should another assassin come along. He heard nothing out of the sort and approached the woman. "Nice to see you again." He bowed silently after his statement.

Green_Demon
Jamar was somewhere. Yeah... That's it. Somewhere. On the island. Along the beach. By the ocean.

Diamond Kisses

Fardin Vassisk

Thunder Fox

Diamond Kisses
He bowed politely to the two and turned from them to talk down the path to the statue. When he was approaching the area, he strained his ears to listen to his surroundings as best he could, should another assassin come along. He heard nothing out of the sort and approached the woman. "Nice to see you again." He bowed silently after his statement.

"Well met again, Zuru! I see you took the quickest route to recovery. I am glad. I can only assume you came here for the avatar. No sane man would come here as a hunted man with hostile intentions. It would wind up more trouble than it spares.

We will be having a metting, probably within the hour. I hope you will attend, as we will then have a final briefing of the assignment. I will bring a map at that point which will share the clues of where to go during out search.

Now, what can I do for you that has not already been answered?"

She asked him with a smile as she turned to him fully. She looked him deep into the eyes and then back at Zekelazmizan.

"I know there is a man here that wishes to communicate with you. I believe he has well intentions and that you should give him a chance, once you and I are trough here.

However, do not feel the rush. I happily answer all your questions and curiosity, here and now!"

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by Thunder Fox

Thunder Fox
[im not creative when it comes to entering an rp >_<

Vathu
Zuru stood quietly before speaking. "I'm alright. Who is the man? Is he a teacher? I need more advanced training in my element.. I wish to learn the harder techniques." He kept his gaze locked onto her own, his hazel eyes shimmering slightly. "Regardless, if he has any knowledge on firebendings greater techniques I will speak with him. But I will also talk with him for with which he wants with me."

Fardin Vassisk
Zekelazmizen turned and greeted the young warrior. "I am Zekelazmizen. Have you heard of me?"

Diamond Kisses
"If what you seek is the art of bending then I can not help you out. I would suggest that you speak to him, or Zuke who attends in the search as well. Zuke being the oldest person around, which in other words means most experienced. I do suggest you speak to the man that is searching for you first, though. It might be of importance.

Either way, I wish you well. He is right here"

Hou nodded in Zekelazmizan's direction with her head and gave Zuru a smile.

"Welcome to the group"

Vathu
Zuru looked the man over. "Nope.. But by the looks of you, you're from Fire Nation.." He bowed silently then in respect to the elder soldier. "What is it do you wish to talk to me about, Zeke?"

He bowed then again to Hou in thanks. "I thank you for leading me to a suitable master, I hope to see him later this morning. Could you kindly leave us while we talk, Lady Hou?" He held a hand out towards the village.

Fardin Vassisk
((As a fire warrior you should reconise the name))

Diamond Kisses

Vathu

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>