Capcom vs SNK: Ryu's Team vs Kyo's Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Kyo's quest in defeating Ryu has taken a whole new level. After a series of misses and mistaken identity (i.e., Ryu Hayabusa and Ryu of Murderous Intent), he finally finds Ryu in San Francisco, visiting Ken.

Kyo, however, has a plan. He sends Yuki with a letter of challenge -a 4-on-4 team battle. And he picked KOF's finest to back him up.

Kyo's team consists of himself, the arms dealer Rugal Bernstein, the Ikari commando Heidern, and the redhead boxer Vanessa.

Ryu, however, decides to keep his team a secret until the day of the fight. The battle takes place inside Honmaru.

Once Kyo's team makes their appearance, a single VTOL appears, and lands. A Tekken Force honor guard stands at attention as the door opens and out steps Ryu, clad in a black gi (the white one was shredded) and red headband.

As the Tekken Force snaps to attention, Ryu's team follows behind him, which consists of the Air Force commando Guile, the Shadowlaw warlord M. Bison, and the Chinese martial artist Chun Li.

Parodying Bison's intro from the Anime Movie (Ryu in the front, Bison, Guile and Chun Li behind him), they walk to the ring. How Ryu managed to get Bison on his team? Easy. Rugal had ripped him off on some firearms and he wants some payback.

Ryu's team makes it to where Kyo and his team are waiting.

This is going to get ugly.

ThoraxeRMG
1. That is not really Kyo's "team".
2. Nor is that Ryu's "team".
3. Kyo's "team" takes this.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
1. That is not really Kyo's "team".
2. Nor is that Ryu's "team".
3. Kyo's "team" takes this.

I know that. This is a custom matchup. For this I needed, a posterboy, a commando, a villain and a woman who can fight.

ThoraxeRMG
Oh, well like I said, Kyo's team takes this.

TricksterPriest
It would be just like Rugal to rip off Shadoloo. stick out tongue

I don't care what the set up is. you made a huge mistake. Heidern would NEVER EVER team up with Rugal. Rugal killed Heidern's family.

This could go either way. Guile is the weak link on his team, and Kyo is the other one.

The big fight is between Bison and Rugal. Whoever wins that wins the match for their team.

It really depends on the versions. SF2 Bison goes down to Rugal. Alpha is hard to call. Alpha 3 wins outright. Normal Rugal beats SF2 Bison and maybe Alpha. Omega Rugal beats Alpha 3, and God Rugal solos the field.

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I don't care what the set up is. you made a huge mistake. Heidern would NEVER EVER team up with Rugal. Rugal killed Heidern's family.

So true

This could go either way. Guile is the weak link on his team

K.

and Kyo is the other one.

That has to be a joke, Kyo is far from weak.

The big fight is between Bison and Rugal. Whoever wins that wins the match for their team.

Not really. confused

God Rugal solos the field.

He's not in this battle.

lightness
i think they'll all start fighting each other. no way rugal can work with kyo. or bison work with guile and chun li.

brainchild81
Guile is the weak link on his team, and Kyo is the other one.
Been drinking TP? laughing Since when was Kyo weaker than 'dern or vanessa?

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by lightness
i think they'll all start fighting each other. no way rugal can work with kyo. or bison work with guile and chun li.

This is more than just blood feuds and rivalries. This is about representing your company.

SaTsuJiN
IMHO... vanessa sucks.. and will cause the team to lose

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
IMHO... vanessa sucks.. and will cause the team to lose

WRONG! She has enough skills to be in this fight.
EDIT: Snafu, where did you get those custom made sprites?

Snafu the Great

I picked them up from my friend's computer.

brainchild81
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
IMHO... vanessa sucks.. and will cause the team to lose I wouldn't say she sux, but I do think she & Heidern are in the running for weakest link

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by brainchild81
I wouldn't say she sux, but I do think she & Heidern are in the running for weakest link

Heidern is getting slept on hard. laughing

brainchild81
big grin I think he's OK, but he's no Kyo or Rugal

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by brainchild81
big grin I think he's OK, but he's no Kyo or Rugal

Not surprised, since rugals a boss and kyo's a flamer.

shin_gear
Guile is the weak link on his team, and Kyo is the other one.haermm

SaTsuJiN

sorry compared to the members ryu's team has.. she's garbage

lightness
vanessa can create mini tornados with her punches, and has good evasive footwork. i think that qualifies for being able to hang with most of ryu's team

as for guile being weak. hahahaha

shin_gear
Saying Kyo's weak is far more hilarious.

Shin_Blax
Saying anything negative about Guile is retardation.

Guile can pwn any enemy by slapping them with his huge chin.

shin_gear
It contradicts your sig. 131

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.