Why americans shhouldnt cosplay.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpartanII
Clicky

vin131wank

EDIT

lol at the tittle of this thread. self-pwnge.

Vinny Valentine
Go **** Yourself?

Robtard
Originally posted by SpartanII
Clicky

vin131wank

EDIT

lol at the tittle of this thread. self-pwnge.

Well... the Americans look like idiots who dressed up to have a little fun at some convention. The non-Americans look like complete losers who take videos games WAY too seriously.

Oh, that and I question the bias of who did the picking/choosing of the pictures. I doubt it wouldn't be too hard to find some Japanese kid with a can on his head pretending to be R2D2.

Grinning Goku
Heh, heh. That's was actually a little funny.

Burning thought
Americans=owned...they usually are

Rogue Jedi
I was entertained for five minutes. thanx for that.

MR.Grum
Originally posted by SpartanII
Clicky

vin131wank

EDIT

lol at the tittle of this thread. self-pwnge. herbsmilethank you tired of seeing fat wonder woman

SelphieT
the Asian ones only look great, because they have no life, other than to look exactly like a videogame character.

§P0oONY
Hehehe.

Rogue Jedi
tis why I dont dress up like that...at least not in public.

Reverend Axel
....Qwe?

Lana
Yeah, I've seen a lot of really crappy Japanese cosplayers and a lot of really good American cosplayers...try comparing the best vs. the best stick out tongue

SpartanII
sheesh, i dont know why people are taking it so seriously! Its just a bit of fun. There are a lot of great japanese cosplayers out there, but there are just as many great american or engli... you know what, im not gonna say english. IVE BEEN TO RECON PEOPLE!! Anyway, yeah, there are just as many great american outfits out there too!

MR.Grum
Originally posted by Lana
Yeah, I've seen a lot of really crappy Japanese cosplayers and a lot of really good American cosplayers...try comparing the best vs. the best stick out tongue ~blackguy~ herbsmile

TOH
Yeah, I've seen a lot of really crappy Japanese cosplayers and a lot of really good American cosplayers...try comparing the best vs. the best stick out tongue
Nah...you should see my Stewie cosplay... total pwnage.. ermm

http://www.blogaholics.ca/wp/uploads/costume.png

S_D_J
http://morbidoptimism.com/images/goodRikku.jpg

droolio

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/4974/53c4vstgkk2lea27fcrlteamd0.jpg

Tattoo
Originally posted by S_D_J
http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/4974/53c4vstgkk2lea27fcrlteamd0.jpg

No, that's the main difference between someone pick and choosing one good picture of a Japanese cosplayer and being on the lookout for the worst picture they could find of an American cosplayer.

The website is bias.

S_D_J
Originally posted by Tattoo
No, that's the main difference between someone pick and choosing one good picture of a Japanese cosplayer and being on the lookout for the worst picture they could find of an American cosplayer.

The website is bias.

Chill, It's just a joke

§P0oONY

The website is bias. I don't think anyone was ever under the impression it was fair. It's just a bit of fun.

Tattoo
Originally posted by S_D_J
Chill, It's just a joke

I know it is. I'm just saying I've seen some really awesome cosplay coming from Americans. yes

§P0oONY
I know it is. I'm just saying I've seen some really awesome cosplay coming from Americans. yes The words awesome and cosplay NEVER work together. stick out tongue

Dgw2007
bush can suck my ....

Tattoo

Lana
It's not exactly cool, no. laughing

For a geek like me though, it's fun to dress up when going to a convention (however I'm not into Anime, I go to Sci-Fi ones).

Anyways...a better title for this thread should be "Why Fat People Shouldn't Cosplay"

Or rather, "why people should keep their body type in mind when selecting a costume to cosplay".

Tattoo
Or rather, "why people should keep their body type in mind when selecting a costume to cosplay".

This is true as well.

S_D_J
I like ken's title , it's shorter laughing
though not all them were fat

does anybody else think the jap FF cosplay look way too accurate to be fan made?

the Rei chick (japanese) freaked me out blink

JacopeX
Wapanese must all die!

And yes, Leave the cosplaying to the Japanese. wink No matter how fun it is to you Americans, you will always suck and "phail" at it. big grin

chillmeistergen
No one should. Anyone who does, deserves a good firing squad session.

Tattoo
Originally posted by JacopeX
Wapanese must all die!

And yes, Leave the cosplaying to the Japanese. wink No matter how fun it is to you Americans, you will always suck and "phail" at it. big grin

Like you do at life. smile

JacopeX
Like you do at life. smile Oldest insult in the book. roll eyes (sarcastic)

"You people suck at basketball!"

"Like you suck at soccer! BLAH BLAH BLAH!"

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u135/NEPHTHYS-pwnd/kelly-osbourne1-1.jpg

I should quit posting your pics.... ermm

Tattoo
Oldest insult in the book. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Your insult was worse though. ermm

JacopeX
Your insult was worse though. ermm That insult was shit.

I am done wasting my time with you....yawn

chillmeistergen
Oldest insult in the book. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You could quite possibly, be the biggest prick on this board.

JacopeX
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
You could quite possibly, be the biggest prick on this board. False.

When was the last time I ever started anything with anyone for no reason whats so ever? (So far many have failed to prove that.) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Never. However, others start with me always. I guess we have a winner here, no? smile

I might be one of the nicest members on KMC, but when I get bashed or insulted in anyway, I go crazy. stick out tongue

Tattoo
That insult was shit.

I am done wasting my time with you....yawn

Personal opinion. I didn't need props (images) to get my point across.

False.

When was the last time I ever started anything with anyone for no reason whats so ever? (So far many have failed to prove that.) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Never. However, others start with me always. I guess we have a winner here, no? smile

I might be one of the nicest members on KMC, but when I get bashed or insulted in anyway, I go crazy. stick out tongue

"Everybody's out to get me! cry"

"You fail at life." - That's essentially what I said, in jest. Quit taking things to heart.

chillmeistergen
False.

You wind me up, just by seeing your idiotic name, it winds me up. Sort of a Pavlov's dog effect going down, you're just an annoyance, a constant one.

JacopeX
Personal opinion. I didn't need props (images) to get my point across.

"Everybody's out to get me! cry"

"You fail at life." - That's essentially what I said, in jest. Quit taking things to heart. I don't care. This forum has been nothing but "I PWN, I am teh best!". Old news. Well now I am aware that you are not begging for attention with insults.

However, I still take insults by heart always. If you say "You suck" I will not take it at all. That is just how I am. And how do I know you are just joking. I am used to you insulting me in a serious way. wink

You wind me up, just by seeing your idiotic name, it winds me up. Sort of a Pavlov's dog effect going down, you're just an annoyance, a constant one. You know, if I was an idiot, I would've Owned you a long time ago. I am coprehending with every insult you throw at me with a reaction to them besides being ignorant and just say "STFU GAY ***** LOLZ I PWN!"..... Right? smile

It winds you up? Wow, take abeeno acid anytime you go to a pharmacy. laughing out loud

Yeah, that was a bad joke, but whatever. srug

chillmeistergen
Please, for God's sake, stop using those fvcking gash smileys. If you can't make point without the aid of a yellow face, don't bother.

JacopeX
Please, for God's sake, stop using those fvcking gash smileys. If you can't make point without the aid of a yellow face, don't bother. Just for the record, the second one was blue. laughing out loud

Oh, I did it again. vin

Crap.....Well, at least you will geto ver it because I will really pitty you if you are banging your head on your keyboard.....

Anways, I am not trying to starts an agument with you as you can see. I am trying to be humorous but people tend to be serious and all butthiurt about it.....I'll back off if you all just shut up with me.

§P0oONY
It's not exactly cool, no. laughing

For a geek like me though, it's fun to dress up when going to a convention (however I'm not into Anime, I go to Sci-Fi ones).

Anyways...a better title for this thread should be "Why Fat People Shouldn't Cosplay" I've been to a couple if mini anime conventions, it's really not my scene though... And sci-fi ones would be even worse forme I feel... I'm all up for a gaming convention though... Shame none happen near me.

Tattoo
Please, for God's sake, stop using those fvcking gash smileys. If you can't make point without the aid of a yellow face, don't bother.

Dude, you're taking this a bit too seriously.

chillmeistergen
Nah.

JacopeX
Yah.

Röland
Let's all fight over cosplaying!

*cheers*

Lana
Anyone want to see some good cosplay? big grin

§P0oONY
Anyone want to see some good cosplay? big grin No thank you... But it's nice of you to offer.

Lana

§P0oONY
Ehh, I'm just bored and looking through mine and my friend's pics, so yeah stick out tongue

That's nice... petpet

stick out tongue

TOH
Anyone want to see some good cosplay? big grin
yes! big grin

Tattoo
Originally posted by TOH
yes! big grin

I sawded it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.