For my first impersonation!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe
Okay, here goes...ahem...

SelphieT: Strife get down from there!! Get that out of your mouth Joe! Stoooooop iiiiiiiiit!!! I'LL KILL YOU, I'LL KILL ALL OF YOU! PUSH YOU DOWN THE F*CKIN' STAIRS!

And there we have it, she's so cool!

Rogue Jedi
you misspelled fecking.

SelphieT
GET THAT OUTTA YER FARKIN TRAP JOE!

Rogue Jedi
farkin...hehehehee

SelphieT
The hispanic laugh!

Jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja!

Reverend Axel
Kids these days.

Scythe
Now I'll do Ranger Jones.

.....ahem....

Rogue Jedi: What b*tch, gots somethin' in my teeth? It's broccoli b*tch, not a cock like you!

MR.Grum
Originally posted by Scythe
Okay, here goes...ahem...

SelphieT: Strife get down from there!! Get that out of your mouth Joe! Stoooooop iiiiiiiiit!!! I'LL KILL YOU, I'LL KILL ALL OF YOU! PUSH YOU DOWN THE F*CKIN' STAIRS!

And there we have it, she's so cool! oo oo do me

Rogue Jedi
Now I'll do Ranger Jones.

.....ahem....

Rogue Jedi: What b*tch, gots somethin' in my teeth? It's broccoli b*tch, not a cock like you! I dont like broccoli.

§P0oONY
It would seem goats are fanastic impressionists... hmm

SpartanII
lulz. do vinny!

MR.Grum
Vin:Im so cool and sexy,you want me you know it.

Reverend Axel
Originally posted by MR.Grum
Vin:Im so cool and sexy,you want me you know it. *claps*

Spot on.

Scythe
Okay.

MR. GRUM: Yakkitty Yak! I like titties! Shut the f*ck up Richard, they'll be here in five minutes!! Oh dear, I sure hope Kayakat isn't going to miss her cereal bowl!

SPOoONY: All of you are criminally insane! Now if you'll excuse me, I have to put a tray of food in my closet for the people who don't live in there against their will...

Vinny Valentine: Sorry, I can't hear you, hair in my face sends my inner plague away... yeah...

MR.Grum
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
*claps*

Spot on. Yay

MR.Grum
Okay.

MR. GRUM: Yakkitty Yak! I like titties! Shut the f*ck up Richard, they'll be here in five minutes!! Oh dear, I sure hope Kayakat isn't going to miss her cereal bowl!

SPOoONY: All of you are criminally insane! Now if you'll excuse me, I have to put a tray of food in my closet for the people who don't live in there against their will...

Vinny Valentine: Sorry, I can't hear you, hair in my face sends my inner plague away... yeah... Honestly that bowl was mine

SelphieT
Okay.

Vinny Valentine: Sorry, I can't hear you, hair in my face sends my inner plague away... yeah...

Sends away Vinny's InnerRise plauge away...?

Scythe
Bloigen: YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME ALIVE BATMAN!!!

Get it?! Get it!? He's a penguin!! Bah, you don't get it...

MR.Grum
Bloigen: YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME ALIVE BATMAN!!!

Get it?! Get it!? He's a penguin!! Bah, you don't get it... herbnone

SelphieT
herbhappy

Scythe
Never mind...

SelphieT
Yer a never mind.

MR.Grum
Originally posted by SelphieT
Yer a never mind. ~BRUSH YOUR TEETH~

Strangelove
dance

MR.Grum
~bites~

Scythe
Originally posted by MR.Grum
~BRUSH YOUR TEETH~

EVERDAAAAY, EVERDAAAAAAAAAY!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.