How invulnerable is Bishop?...because in District X..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aries_04
He absorbed the impact of bullets. Can he do this regularly? Could he take a bullet to the head?

Sarutobi700
Bishop got overloaded by Cyclops once and by Cable. Gambit has overloaded him. Basically if you have above average enrgy manipulating powers you can beat bishop

Aries_04
Originally posted by Sarutobi700
Bishop got overloaded by Cyclops once and by Cable. Gambit has overloaded him. Basically if you have above average enrgy manipulating powers you can beat bishop

Yea but then at the same time he's absorbed enough energy to take down juggernaut, and Marvel says he can absorb the full amount of a small star.

He has just as many high showings as low showings. Like when he beat Invisible Woman.

Sarutobi700
Beating Invisible woman isnt a big deal seriously she is so overrated. Cyclops continually absorbs energy fro, the sun so i guess thats why Bishop got overloaded

Evil_Ash
No one is actually invulnerable...

I don't know why the term is always used.

llagrok
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
No one is actually invulnerable...

I don't know why the term is always used.

Agreed.

HandOfFate
Originally posted by Aries_04
He absorbed the impact of bullets. Can he do this regularly? Could he take a bullet to the head?

He should be able too.

Not to be rude but what does that have to with his original question?confused

As somebody said eailer, Bishop has good showing and bad showing

A really good showing was when he absorbed the combined energy powers of Storm, Havok, Cyclops, Polaris and Jubilee to overtake Magneto.

batdude123
Originally posted by HandOfFate
He should be able too.

Not to be rude but what does that have to with his original question?confused

As somebody said eailer, Bishop has good showing and bad showing

A really good showing was when he absorbed the combined energy powers of Storm, Havok, Cyclops, Polaris and Jubilee to overtake Magneto.

AND Jean.

Swanky-Tuna
Beating Invisible woman isnt a big deal seriously she is so overrated. Cyclops continually absorbs energy fro, the sun so i guess thats why Bishop got overloaded
That means all of nothing though, unless it's changed. He absorbs sunlight to open little portals to another dimension which release the energy he fires. I don't think the amount of sunlight he's absorbed has anything to do with it as long as the door remains open.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.