Illuminati . . . The Order? (Spoiler-ish regarding The Order 1-6)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quick Freeze
yooooooooooooooooo

so as much as i enjoy the illuminati books and all the retconning and sh*t there's one major thing that bothers me/i'm wondering to see if they'll comment on.

everyone remembers when the big 4 defenders (Hulk, Strange, Surfer, and Namor) got cursed into having to save the world with each other all the time (actually i think that was the entire basis for the whole 2nd volume . . .)

anyway if you remember that you remember that they went ape sh*t crazy and took over the world and started calling themselves The Order and i don't remember the details of it except that ALL of the other super heroes, specifically Iron Man, Mr. Fantastic, Professor X banded together to fight the Order and i won't tell the ending in case people wanna read it

but how the **** are they gonna explain what the Illuminati was doing when 2 of its members were blatantly at battle with 3 of its members over something as important as those 4 taking over the planet

just wondering what you all think or if you have any funny input about it
stay sweet bitches
-QF

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.