Poison!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
I just got back from the Poison Concert down here in my hometown of Jacksonville Florida! I had front row - center stage seats. C.C. was always in front of me playing his guitar. Bret Michaels handed me his guitar pick after he played Every Rose Has Its Thrones. Then he held the microphone up to me so I could sing Unskinny Bop!

It was the greatest concert I have ever been in! And I have seen the Beach Boys, the Monkeys, the Eagles, Jimmy Buffett, and Billy Joel!

BobbyD
Wow... well, 20+ years ago they were a popular, fair band skill-wise.

...is great that you had a good time.

ESB -1138
You know it! Poison is one of my favorite bands/artists right up there with Billy Joel and the Eagles.

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by ESB -1138
C.C.

lion

Originally posted by ESB -1138
I just got back from the Poison Concert down here in my hometown of Jacksonville Florida! I had front row - center stage seats. C.C. was always in front of me playing his guitar. Bret Michaels handed me his guitar pick after he played Every Rose Has Its Thrones. Then he held the microphone up to me so I could sing Unskinny Bop!

It was the greatest concert I have ever been in! And I have seen the Beach Boys, the Monkeys, the Eagles, Jimmy Buffett, and Billy Joel!

Congratulations to the good seat big grin

Nothing beats a concert with good seats happy

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Poison had some great songs back in the day.

ESB -1138
Poison has some great songs this day!

ESB -1138
Who wants to see some pictures?

ESB -1138
I got some good ones

ESB -1138
This is from Your Mamma Don't Dance

ESB -1138
Some CC

ESB -1138
Some Bret

ESB -1138
Hmm...just noticed I posted the same one twice. Whoops

Here's Bobby

ESB -1138
Something to Believe In

Violent2Dope
Just wanted to remind you of, Bret Michaels had the sexy-time with Pam Anderson.smile Poison is alright, not quite heavy enuff for my tatses tho.

ESB -1138
Well we all have different taste. That's the reason there's some many different genres of music out there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.