F*ck The U.S.A.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dgw2007
**** The U.S.A. i hate Bush and if you do't like that then i got two word for you ... SUCK IT

SelphieT
Well..........I'm from the US..........and I hate bush..........but who cares?

Dgw2007
if you don't like it then you can SUCK IT

SelphieT
.......okay.........Somebody obviously likes pro wrestling......

Dgw2007
maby i do maby i don't are you ready to SUCK IT

T.M
Seems a little silly to hate an entire nation because of one person.

chillmeistergen
Every time I visit the U.S, I find it more of a depressing place.

Piggle Humsy
Look if you want someone to suck it you're going about this the wrong way..

SelphieT
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Every time I visit the U.S, I find it more of a depressing place.

Thats too bad.

Dgw2007
i can say i hate the U.S.A Because i a freedom of spech and the reson i hate bush i because well i wen't to iraq and my Wife and kids got i an accident and my Youngest son broke his arm an i could not go back to to the states to see him

SelphieT
Dude, Bush is an extremist dick. I hate him, but I do not hate the country. Thats stupid to blame an entire country, when it was just their stupid ass leader.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Every time I visit the U.S, I find it more of a depressing place. you have a good eye. I live here and....well, lets just say I am not much of a patriot.

Dgw2007
i don't just hate Bush he is the ass hole mother ****ing ***** that ihate the most and if i could se him i would do ****ing thing that i could not say here

BakaXero
Americans can't find America on the map vin

SelphieT
Originally posted by BakaXero
Americans can't find America on the map mhm

OH shut up you farking loser, I'm proud to say I can. I can point out AMERICA, and I can point out the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Dgw2007
it is the 3rd biggest contry and people from ausy can't find ausy in the south of the Map NOT the north

BakaXero
wrong smilie ermm

BakaXero
Originally posted by Dgw2007
it is the 3rd biggest contry and people from ausy can't find ausy in the south of the Map NOT the north
*Country
*Aus
*Aussie

good thing I'm in the east vin

edit: every time i read what you wrote. It makes less sense no expression

TRH
Inbreeding is not healthy for future generations....case and point Dgw2007
here

Dgw2007
Originally posted by TRH
Inbreeding is not healthy for future generations....case and point Dgw2007
here Did you know your mom loves me

TRH
Did you know your mom loves me Did you know you are a random ****head on the PC so I could care less?

Dgw2007
Originally posted by TRH
Did you know you are a random ****head on the PC so I could care less? You are a mother ****ing ass hole ***** that needs to be put i his damn place now will you plz get the **** off my thread

TRH
You are a mother ****ing ass hole ***** that needs to be put i his damn place now will you plz get the **** off my thread cool,can you plz get off our forum?

TRH
yju

TRH
jghjghjghjghj

TRH
qwerty

TRH
poiuytrewq

Dgw2007
Originally posted by TRH
poiuytrewq if you don't shut your DAMN mouth i will take my beer bottel that is in my hand and crack it over your head

TRH
if you don't shut your DAMN mouth i will take my beer bottel that is in my hand and crack it over your head good luck dumb ass

vivando-loca
this thread is pointless. if you don't like the U.S, no one's forcing you to live there, so move.

T.M
My god.. TRH is having a mental breakdown..

Dgw2007
Originally posted by TRH
good luck dumb ass i could arrest you ass hole

Dgw2007
Originally posted by vivando-loca
this thread is pointless. if you don't like the U.S, no one's forcing you to live here, move. i can't i am in the damn army

TRH
i could arrest you ass hole crylaughYou stupid fool

TRH
i can't i am in the damn army Oh I see now

TRH
Originally posted by T.M
My god.. TRH is having a mental breakdown.. vin

Dgw2007
Originally posted by TRH
crylaughYou stupid fool i am a damn cop so i can ass hole

Dgw2007
Originally posted by TRH
Oh I see now what do you see

TRH
i am a damn cop so i can ass hole No you can't,I have not committed a crime....you just said you were in the military PWNT GTFO etccrylaughcrylaughcrylaugh

TRH
what do you see That you lick balls in the military for a livingcrylaugh

T.M
Ooh.. good TRH is back big grin

TRH
vin

Dgw2007
noooooooooo he iss a ****ing ass hole

TRH
noooooooooo he iss a ****ing ass hole and you are a ghey,oh so ghey newb

Dgw2007
if i am gay then why do i have 4kids and a wife ****er **** the off you ****ing ***** so shut the **** up or grow the **** up ****er

TRH
if i am gay then why do i have 4kids and a wife ****er **** the off you ****ing ***** so shut the **** up or grow the **** up ****er many people have kids and wife and are gay....you might just do that to live and not be gay,why don't you grow up and learn how to spell and speak English?

Dgw2007
how about you ****er

TRH
how about you ****er What about me?ermm

Dgw2007
Grow up *****

TRH
Grow up ***** But yet you are cursing me on a net forum were you have showed no spelling qualities and tell me to grow up?.....hmm

Bardiel13
Dgw2007, you are quite possibly the worst troll I have ever seen. Stop making it so damn obvious.

Dgw2007
Originally posted by Bardiel13
Dgw2007, you are quite possibly the worst troll I have ever seen. Stop making it so damn obvious. what the **** do you mean

C. C. Cowgirl
**** The U.S.A. i hate Bush and if you do't like that then i got two word for you ... SUCK IT

U.S of A is pretty big! I would like to meet the person that can suck it shrug

Dgw2007
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
U.S of A is pretty big! I would like to meet the person that can suck it shrug TRH has such a bid mouth he could

Lana
Birthday April 16th, 1973

Somehow I think this guy got his birthday wrong and it should say "1993"...

Kelly_Bean
I'm a proud American and wouldn't have it any other way.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
you have a good eye. I live here and....well, lets just say I am not much of a patriot. But you would serve if your country needed you (more than it does already)

Dgw2007
Originally posted by Bardock42
But you would serve if your country needed you (more than it does already) I Do serve my country

C. C. Cowgirl
TRH has such a bid mouth he could

No he could not. Think realistic for a second, buddy ermm

lord xyz
Originally posted by SelphieT
.......okay.........Somebody obviously likes pro wrestling...... salute

Barker
Originally posted by lord xyz
salute
Don't you have posts to be shitting out in some thread?

DigiMark007
i can say i hate the U.S.A Because i a freedom of spech and the reson i hate bush i because well i wen't to iraq and my Wife and kids got i an accident and my Youngest son broke his arm an i could not go back to to the states to see him

A shame how freedom of speech is butchered. It's more like freedom of grammatically incompetent pseudo-speech.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

In any case, I'll reiterate what most people have been saying. If you hate an entire country because of one person, you're even worse than the man that's inspiring the hate, not to mention ehtical concerns of such violent hatred. Very few in this country are fans of Bush (I vote Libertarian when possible) so it's really just silly.

Also, wrestling's stupid. Once you get over to this side of puberty, you'll agree with me. Unless the stuff about wife and kids is true, in which case I feel sorry for them (and you, to an extent) but it just makes the wrestling fetish even more out of place.

Kelly_Bean
Gosh, that whole freedom of speech thing won't do you any good if you can't even spell anything right.

Dgw2007
Originally posted by DigiMark007
A shame how freedom of speech is butchered. It's more like freedom of grammatically incompetent pseudo-speech.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

In any case, I'll reiterate what most people have been saying. If you hate an entire country because of one person, you're even worse than the man that's inspiring the hate, not to mention ehtical concerns of such violent hatred. Very few in this country are fans of Bush (I vote Libertarian when possible) so it's really just silly.

Also, wrestling's stupid. Once you get over to this side of puberty, you'll agree with me. Unless the stuff about wife and kids is true, in which case I feel sorry for them (and you, to an extent) but it just makes the wrestling fetish even more out of place.
a. i do have a freedom of speach and that is a right in this contry i can say ALMOST that means i can Say **** the USA (and i could say F u but i wont)
b. i do hate him so much
c. i like Wrestling and that is ok (this also come under freedom of speach )
d. it is true

FoxMeister
This thread is what seems to be a start of many pointless, badly spelled, cess pools of illiteracy. Hes like Lost Doctor a little when he started posting threads. But Lost Doc is bearable now.... i sense danger

Dgw2007
i think i m drunk i look at how many beers i hadand there was 12

FoxMeister
I like ur sig

Bardiel13
a. i do have a freedom of speach and that is a right in this contry i can say ALMOST that means i can Say **** the USA (and i could say F u but i wont)
b. i do hate him so much
c. i like Wrestling and that is ok (this also come under freedom of speach )
d. it is true

a. You are a troll.
b. For a married man with a family, you can't spell for shit. I feel sorry for your kids.
c. Stop making us look bad. You're no better than the president.
d. You are a troll.

Dgw2007
*now 13* ^thax^

Lana
i think i m drunk i look at how many beers i hadand there was 12

What a winner.

I'm still convinced you're 13 and lying in your profile.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Lana
What a winner.

I'm still convinced you're 13 and lying in your profile.
Or younger..

Shin_Blax
I'm still convinced he's a sock!

Nightingale14
Um..I dont like Bush but I still love the country.Its great.got a problem then just move.Nothing that big is it now?

Secretus
WTF, did the mods take labor day off?

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Nightingale14
Um..I dont like Bush but I still love the country.Its great.got a problem then just move.Nothing that big is it now?
I like your sig. xD

Nightingale14
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
I like your sig. xD
Thxx happy

Kelly_Bean
Thxx happy
You're welcome.

Lana
Originally posted by Shin_Blax
I'm still convinced he's a sock!

Yeah, I have that thought too...

Originally posted by Secretus
WTF, did the mods take labor day off?

What, people aren't allowed to have lives off KMC if they're a mod? ermm

SelphieT
Originally posted by Bardiel13
a. You are a troll.
b. For a married man with a family, you can't spell for shit. I feel sorry for your kids.
c. Stop making us look bad. You're no better than the president.
d. You are a troll.

thumb up

Secretus

You mean there's life outside the internet? I can't believe that. stick out tongue

Dgw2007
a.No i am not
b. Stix and stones
c.Stix and stones
d.no i am not

FoxMeister
a.No i am not
b. Stix and stones
c.Stix and stones
d.no i am not
WTF are stix? sounds like a drug

SelphieT
a.No i am not
b. Stix and stones
c.Stix and stones
d.no i am not

Wow, an apparent adult using the phrase, "Stix and stones".

TOH

No. no expression

Dgw2007
Originally posted by FoxMeister
WTF are stix? sounds like a drug sticks Stix is just a short word

Nightingale14
sticks Stix is just a short word
..and you think your grammer rocks??

~KoK!~
Hey, you're a dickhead.

To be honest, Bush isn't the worst president ever. Granted, he's pretty bad, but having Gore or Kerry in office would pretty much be the only thing we could do to make America worse, short of nuclear winter.

The fact that you have children scares me. honestly, it does. With your intense opinions (which were more than likely formulated from watching the left-biased news) combined with your severe lack of spelling and puncuation skills honestly makes me fear for the next generation. I hope you and your child(ren) die. Given he evidence, we need a little mass genocide to clean up the god damn gene pool.

****ing dumbass Americans...

Honestly, do you not all understand how hypocritic you all are? You call George Bush stupid, and blame him for the fact that you couldn't go back to America to visit your son, or say it's his fault that Gas prices are so high. He can't control that shit. He probably doesn't even know that you couldn't go back to see your son. It's highly ironic that you call your president stupid when, not only did YOU elect him, but YOU are at a degree of stupidity so high that we don't even have a number for it.

It's obvious you're a wrestling fan, given your terrible excuse for language. Go "suck it," pig.

Secretus
sticks Stix is just a short word

I thought it was the band.

FoxMeister
oooooh minus one word.. way to shorten ur sentence and make it even more illiterately incorrect

Robtard
Originally posted by ~KoK!~
Hey, you're a dickhead.

To be honest, Bush isn't the worst president ever. Granted, he's pretty bad, but having Gore or Kerry in office would pretty much be the only thing we could do to make America worse, short of nuclear winter.

The fact that you have children scares me. honestly, it does. With your intense opinions (which were more than likely formulated from watching the left-biased news) combined with your severe lack of spelling and puncuation skills honestly makes me fear for the next generation. I hope you and your child(ren) die. Given he evidence, we need a little mass genocide to clean up the god damn gene pool.

****ing dumbass Americans...

Honestly, do you not all understand how hypocritic you all are? You call George Bush stupid, and blame him for the fact that you couldn't go back to America to visit your son, or say it's his fault that Gas prices are so high. He can't control that shit. He probably doesn't even know that you couldn't go back to see your son. It's highly ironic that you call your president stupid when, not only did YOU elect him, but YOU are at a degree of stupidity so high that we don't even have a number for it.

It's obvious you're a wrestling fan, given your terrible excuse for language. Go "suck it," pig.

He's just trolling for a reaction, pay his idiot rants no mind.

FoxMeister
where is he from anyway

~KoK!~
Originally posted by Robtard
He's just trolling for a reaction, pay his idiot rants no mind. ****. I just hate people like him so much. Giving America a bad name....

Dgw2007
He's just trolling for a reaction, pay his idiot rants no mind. are you saying i was trolling or him he sad he wanted my son to die

~KoK!~
are you saying i was trolling or him he sad he wanted my son to die Since when was "sad" a verb?

FoxMeister
probably means sadistic

Robtard
are you saying i was trolling or him he sad he wanted my son to die

You're an idiot, trolling for a reaction. I doubt you're American, I doubt you served time in the Iraq War and I doubt you have children. Yea, yea... I know, I can "suck it".

Dgw2007
You're an idiot, trolling for a reaction. I doubt you're American, I doubt you served time in the Iraq War and I doubt you have children. Yea, yea... I know, I can "suck it".
A. A Wife Yes
B. A American Yes
C. War YES
D. Kids yes
E. Cop yes

Kelly_Bean
A. A Wife Yes
B. A American Yes
C. War YES
D. Kids yes
E. Cop yes
You have children at 12 years of age?

~KoK!~
A. A Wife Yes
B. A American Yes
C. War YES
D. Kids yes
E. Cop yes

It's funny. Every soldier I've known who's served in Iraq knows that they need to be there. You think otherwise. Maybe you just haven't ever been to Iraq, or even ever had sex, let alone a wife and kids.

Yeah, that's likely.

FoxMeister
So he fights for his country and George Bush, is a cop, has a wife and kids but STILL manages to be shit at spelling, slag off who he is fighting for, manage to post on KMC even though he should be working

Lana
So he fights for his country and George Bush, is a cop, has a wife and kids but STILL manages to be shit at spelling, slag off who he is fighting for, manage to post on KMC even though he should be working

Well, frankly, I don't think fighting in a war that was an invasion of a country that wasn't actually doing anything to us counts as fighting for your country.

But if you join the army, you run the risk of being sent overseas, possibly to a warzone. Don't like that fact, don't join up.

FoxMeister
I live in England nd am not old enough for the army. ( i say this cause that sounded like a implication towards me)

And yes i do agree that it is an invasion and not really benefiting America or somtin

Bardiel13
..and you think your grammer rocks??

No, he thinks his grammar rox.

FoxMeister
rox the sox off his soxie bodie

Lana
I live in England nd am not old enough for the army. ( i say this cause that sounded like a implication towards me)

And yes i do agree that it is an invasion and not really benefiting America or somtin

No, it was aimed at the twit who created the thread and complained about having been to Iraq. Last I checked, there's no draft in the US anymore. So he can't really blame anyone but himself.

Assuming he's not a lying 13 year old, of course.

Röland

Most likely though. Sad to see some 13 year old ass pretending that he actually served in the military. I know a few people who would severely beat the shit out of him for it too.

FoxMeister
No, it was aimed at the twit who created the thread and complained about having been to Iraq. Last I checked, there's no draft in the US anymore. So he can't really blame anyone but himself.

lol

Captain REX
Hey, look, a thread to close!

Three things...

1) We don't appreciate the bashing of other countries and their people. I don't want to "suck it," so you can befriend my vampire squid instead. It will latch onto your neck and drain you.

2) If you joined the Army, that's YOUR problem. Who the hell joins the Army these days?

3) You must be drunk or on something, because you don't normally act like this.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.