Gage answered me!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DEVILHULK
"Thanks! You know that Andrea DiVito is Italian, right? And so is Laura Villari, the colorist -- they are husband and wife!

Regarding your question, it's really a matter of semantics...Hulk momentarily stopped Juggernaut by presenting a big, strong target that redirected his force downward, which endangered the mansion. Who knows what would have happened if they'd kept at it. I never meant to make a definitive statement about who's more powerful or anything like that. I intentionally left it ambiguous in the story. I'm not the final authority on these things anyway...the honest answer is whoever the writer of a given story wants to portray as stronger is going to be stronger. It's not up to me, so I'm gonna take the cowards way out and say -- and this is my definitive statement -- "I don't know!"

Best,

CNG"

smile

DEVILHULK
http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/3326/gage2np3.jpg

DigiMark007
Cool (if it's for real). Now keep it to the WWH thread, or their respect threads. This is the second or third time I've had to tell you that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.