The ending of H20

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
Before any news or anything to do with Halloween ressurection, before Jamie Lee Curtis cut off what we thought was Michaels head, why did you think he had reached out? I mean at the time you thought it was Michael so when he reached out to her you must've wondered why he did it I just wanna know what you thought about it ending like that

SaTsuJiN
I think it technically did happen, but when they were making resurrection they saw it as a plot-hole and twisted it to create a reason to continue... >__<

but I thought it was a cool ending

steverules
When I saw it I was wondering if Michael had turned good or something...I didn't understand until resurrection where they turned it into a loop hole

Big Sexy
It wasn't that he turned good, I know that much. Michael sometimes has a habbit of fainting compassion when hes really trying to break the persons neck. He did it in curse when Jamie thought he was going to help her but instead he mushed her completely on the spikes. I think he was trapped by the ambulance and tried to play Laurie to get her close enough to kill her. Loomis got caught in Halloween 5 when he tried to help Michael and got cut across the chest almost killing him.

2D_MASTER

Mr Parker

steverules
I don't remember the bit in the curse of myers when he kills Jamie by mushing her on the spikes

Discos

steverules
Oh yeah I knew he meant a different Jamie

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Discos
^^ think he meant a character called Jamie and not Lee-Curtis.

Oh definatly, milking it to the bone. Myers was killed of in H20...and then came another one, haha typical. When watching H20 I knew they were killing him off for good, that didn't look like a paramedic in Myers gear - NO CHANCE.

plus she ran ay him full speed with the truck and the truck landed on him,yet the guy is somehow still moving.yeah right.

steverules
The loop hole was a little f*cked up

Discos
haha, gotta love the Halloween franchize.

I prefer friday the 13th myself, but I love all the big 3 franchizes.

Discos - nightmare on elm to the death!

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Halloween H20 was one of worst Halloween movies, I've seen. It really could have been made a lot better.

Discos
can't remember which one it was when he went to find his niece, he is very into his family tree for a slasher character, PAH!

that was my least fav.

steverules
The whole niece thing is in parts 4-6

Tyranno-Chris
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Halloween H20 was one of worst Halloween movies, I've seen. It really could have been made a lot better.
I loved H20. But that's just one man's opinion. While Resurrection had it's moments where they left questions unanswered, but I didn't think it was that bad.

But H20 had a very good story, and Resurrection had some good writing. Someone talkin to her online bf who is watchin what happens and helpin her and busta out. The only Halloween I didn't thoroughly enjoy was Curse of Michael Myers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.