Classic Ion vs Eternity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
Discuss.

quanchi112
just like u to do this. eternity wins. name me a being ion defeated that could defeat eternity?

Estacado
bumphaermm

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Estacado
bumphaermm

shocklaugh Yeah......Eternity is probably going down hard.

nvrbeenwthagirl
This is spite on the worst lvl. Classic Ion is a multiversal being. Now if this was the multiternity, I'd have to give it some thought. But it's not.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
This is spite on the worst lvl. Classic Ion is a multiversal being. Now if this was the multiternity, I'd have to give it some thought. But it's not. eternity wins here. nothing ion has done has shown he is greater than eternity. nothing.

Estacado
Originally posted by quanchi112
Blahblahblahblahblahblah
thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up this is like what a child would do.

laughing laughing u make me laugh u really do.

laughing

Avlon
http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/4240/2ej9.th.jpghttp://img363.imageshack.us/img363/4262/3qi1.th.jpghttp://img178.imageshack.us/img178/4544/greenlanternv3150pg12aw2.th.jpg

Eternity loses.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Avlon
http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/4240/2ej9.th.jpghttp://img363.imageshack.us/img363/4262/3qi1.th.jpg

Eternity loses. cuz of this? are u serious? u cant be.

Avlon
Universe gone.

Are you serious and are going to ignore evidence?

nvrbeenwthagirl
cuz of this? are u serious? u cant be.

Quan, there is NOTHING THERE. He wiped away DC and all the alternate timelines. After he had created them.

quanchi112
Quan, there is NOTHING THERE. He wiped away DC and all the alternate timelines. After he had created them. so what. if eternity wanted to do this kind of thing im sure he could. come on show me ion in combat. not soemthing parallax did. combat feats. people.

llagrok
What does he need combat feats for?

Eternity was beaten by AW, yes?

Avlon
so what. if eternity wanted to do this kind of thing im sure he could. come on show me ion in combat. not soemthing parallax did. combat feats. people.

So Eternity is going to commit suicide ftw?

Explain.

Mr Master
Discuss.

Eternity is the Prime Multiverse.

Eternity's Aspects are Universes.

Just wanted to clear that up fellas.
There's no such being called Multi-Eternity.
Multi-Eternity is the term Captain Universe used ONCE,
to define the Totality of Eternity (which is the Prime Marvel Multiverse)

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mr Master
Eternity is the Prime Multiverse.

Eternity's Aspects are Universes.

Just wanted to clear that up fellas.
There's no such being called Multi-Eternity.
Multi-Eternity is the term Captain Universe used ONCE,
to define the Totality of Eternity (which is the Prime Marvel Multiverse) its funny but a lot of dc enthusiasts and im not naming names but u know who u are. they say multieternity is a different character.

laughing

they have said it so many times. its quite a hoot.

Sandai Kitetsu
so what. if eternity wanted to do this kind of thing im sure he could. come on show me ion in combat. not soemthing parallax did. combat feats. people.

Nah, ION wins quan, he's too powerful. He's like about Infinity Gauntlet level, which is why I pit them together in my last thread.

guy222
Discuss.

ion ftw

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
Nah, ION wins quan, he's too powerful. He's like about Infinity Gauntlet level, which is why I pit them together in my last thread. hes below ig level. and the only reason thanos won in my opinion was his superior willpower. kyle is no where near thanos willpower.

Sandai Kitetsu
hes below ig level. and the only reason thanos won in my opinion was his superior willpower. kyle is no where near thanos willpower.

I agree, That I.G. is more powerful. But, he's still near that tier of power. Eternity is not, which is why he should lose.

quanchi112
I agree, That I.G. is more powerful. But, he's still near that tier of power. Eternity is not, which is why he should lose. but its not like thanos didnt have to exert himself he did. ion doesnt have any battle feats to make me think otherwise. ion gets spanked and sent to his room.

Sandai Kitetsu
but its not like thanos didnt have to exert himself he did. ion doesnt have any battle feats to make me think otherwise. ion gets spanked and sent to his room.

ION has the same power as Parallax. Anything he could do, Ion should be able to do. Besides, what feats does eternity have that puts him above ION?

quanchi112
ION has the same power as Parallax. Anything he could do, Ion should be able to do. Besides, what feats does eternity have that puts him above ION? hes been around a lot longer and dealt with thanos whom thanos said was more than the two celestials,galactus,yada,yada,yada, that puts him above ion.

dc cant deal with the big cosmic threats like marvel can.\

not as many uber beings to deal with. usually its supes in there and he saves the day somehow. in marvel he would get laughed at.

Sandai Kitetsu
hes been around a lot longer and dealt with thanos whom thanos said was more than the two celestials,galactus,yada,yada,yada, that puts him above ion.

I respect you and all, but none of those things are above Classic Ion. Ion>Celestials

not as many uber beings to deal with. usually its supes in there and he saves the day somehow. in marvel he would get laughed at.

I hate supes as well, but Dc has cosmics just like marvel.

quanchi112
I respect you and all, but none of those things are above Classic Ion. Ion>Celestials

I hate supes as well, but Dc has cosmics just like marvel. ion could defeat the celestials. not scathan though but thats another debate.

my point is dc doesnt have the sturctured order and the powerhouses that stand in ur way like marvel does.

marvel cosmic>>>dc cosmic.

Galan007
Discuss. haermm

Estacado
ion could defeat the celestials. not scathan though but thats another debate.

my point is dc doesnt have the sturctured order and the powerhouses that stand in ur way like marvel does.

Because MR I know shit about Dc says so?

Shin_Nikkolas
The Borg will assimilate all.

Resistance is futile.

Erik-Lensherr

gogogadgetgo
ion could defeat the celestials. not scathan though but thats another debate.

i've been wondering about this for sometime now, i'm not versed with dc

so who are dc's cosmic entities and abstracts?

i know marvel has the living tribunal, infinity, the stranger, celestials, love and hate, maste order/chaos, galactus blah blah blah...

for dc, all i can think of is specter, um...michael? um....who else? which is probably why beings like ion and parallex can kick ass in dc.

someone enlighten me plzzzz

vlaaad12345
The eternity thanos fought was only universal,classic ion is on parallax level which is multiversal,ion wins.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
i've been wondering about this for sometime now, i'm not versed with dc

so who are dc's cosmic entities and abstracts?

i know marvel has the living tribunal, infinity, the stranger, celestials, love and hate, maste order/chaos, galactus blah blah blah...

for dc, all i can think of is specter, um...michael? um....who else? which is probably why beings like ion and parallex can kick ass in dc.

someone enlighten me plzzzz

Micheal
Lucifer
Elaine
Mr. Mxy
Batmite
The Quantums
The Imps
The Promethean Giants
The Oans
Zamarans
The Endless
Kismet
Nabu
Mordru
Extant
Metron and the Worlogog
Mageddon
S'ivvaa
Yugah Khan
The Olympians
Odin
The Unimaginable
The Cosmic Vampire-Star Breaker
The Star Conqueror
The World Enders
The OverMaster
Glimmer
Imperiex
Parallax
Ion
The Monitors
Queen Bathral
The Anti-Monitor
SBP
Darksied
Highfather
Takion
The Source
The Voice/Word
Eclipso
The Anti-Life Entity
Dominus
The Lords of Order and Chaos
Time Trapper
Infinite Man
The Emerald Eye
Ect.

gogogadgetgo
Micheal
Lucifer
Elaine
Mr. Mxy
Batmite
The Quantums
The Imps
The Promethean Giants
The Oans
Zamarans
The Endless
Kismet
Nabu
Mordru
Extant
Metron and the Worlogog
Mageddon
S'ivvaa
Yugah Khan
The Olympians
Odin
The Unimaginable
The Cosmic Vampire-Star Breaker
The Star Conqueror
The World Enders
The OverMaster
Glimmer
Imperiex
Parallax
Ion
The Monitors
Queen Bathral
The Anti-Monitor
SBP
Darksied
Highfather
Takion
The Source
The Voice/Word
Eclipso
The Anti-Life Entity
Dominus
The Lords of Order and Chaos
Time Trapper
Infinite Man
The Emerald Eye
Ect.

now thats a long list, im familiar with a few. a few more question though, please endulge me. who in the lists are cosmic beings like thanos? i'm guessing the olympians are gods but are they cosmic powered or mystically powered? darksied and skyfather are gods who are cosmic powred? the others i'll have to look up. i'll also have to look up the ion/parallex story lines.

thanks

on topic, eternity, who is the embodiment of the marvel universe prime reality seams to get owned a lot by the infinity gems. id have to say that eternity is just that, the embodiment of the mu, and anything that can alter time/reality on a universal scale would pawn him since it (insert plot device) has already affected/changed the reality which is eternity. so, with what little knowledge i have of ion, based on the scans, id have to say ion wins. this is of course IMO only.

starlock
lets stop with the Parallax= ion bull

two different people, why not make a GL respect thread and make all green lanterns have all the same feats? So all GLs are the same huh

Parallax?HAL had ganthet inside him-remember he let him out when he saved the earth- if thats one difference we dont need anymore, lets stop the bull and lets see some Classic ION feats?

Estacado
Originally posted by starlock
lets stop with the Parallax= ion bull

two different people, why not make a GL respect thread and make all green lanterns have all the same feats? So all GLs are the same huh

Parallax?HAL had ganthet inside him-remember he let him out when he saved the earth- if thats one difference we dont need anymore, lets stop the bull and lets see some Classic ION feats?
huh

quanchi112
huh confused. do u need help with anything about his post?

Estacado
confused. do u need help with anything about his post?
You can't even comprehend the meaning of my post.....

quanchi112
You can't even comprehend the meaning of my post.....

u cant even respond with a thoughful response its always just a flurry of smilies.

laughing

Estacado
u cant even respond with a thoughful response its always just a flurry of smilies.

laughing
Hal and Kyle are basically equal in willpower ,imagination....etc
Hal when he was Parallax had Multiversal power later on Ion had the same power plus a bit more are you satisfied?

quanchi112
Hal and Kyle are basically equal in willpower ,imagination....etc
Hal when he was Parallax had Multiversal power later on Ion had the same power plus a bit more are you satisfied? hal is greater than kyle in willpower.

Estacado
hal is greater than kyle in willpower.
They are roughly equal.

quanchi112
They are roughly equal. no way hal is greater.

Estacado
no way hal is greater.
Kyle has been sad to surpass Hal.

quanchi112
Kyle has been sad to surpass Hal. ill set up the thread.

Avlon
hes been around a lot longer and dealt with thanos whom thanos said was more than the two celestials,galactus,yada,yada,yada, that puts him above ion.

dc cant deal with the big cosmic threats like marvel can.

WOW....this just takes the cake in Bias.

quanchi112
WOW....this just takes the cake in Bias. it is true. superman has to get involved all the time. he would have no more of an impact in marvel than a thor character. the gl's get blown through like nothing. in marvel there are abstracts and celestials that get involved when the universe is in peril. its not like the silver surfer is making a huge impact in battle as superman has over in dc. im not biased im just calling it like i see it.

wink

Estacado

Shows that you haven't read Zero Hour.

nvrbeenwthagirl
it is true. superman has to get involved all the time. he would have no more of an impact in marvel than a thor character. the gl's get blown through like nothing. in marvel there are abstracts and celestials that get involved when the universe is in peril. its not like the silver surfer is making a huge impact in battle as superman has over in dc. im not biased im just calling it like i see it.

wink

You do realize that superman is a cosmic being. The entire multiverse depends on him and batman living. Now stop being biased.

Avlon
it is true. superman has to get involved all the time. he would have no more of an impact in marvel than a thor character. the gl's get blown through like nothing. in marvel there are abstracts and celestials that get involved when the universe is in peril. its not like the silver surfer is making a huge impact in battle as superman has over in dc. im not biased im just calling it like i see it.

wink

Must be why they created Sentry after Supes and even without feats he was automatically their most powerful hero...hmmm....

Or why Superman saved both MU and DC in their xover. Darkseid was there and was awesome in his appearance...Thanos didn't even rate to wait in line for thep arty.

Keep with your bias ways. Pretty soon you'll have nobody left to debate with.

quanchi112
Must be why they created Sentry after Supes and even without feats he was automatically their most powerful hero...hmmm....

Or why Superman saved both MU and DC in their xover. Darkseid was there and was awesome in his appearance...Thanos didn't even rate to wait in line for thep arty.

Keep with your bias ways. Pretty soon you'll have nobody left to debate with. when did superman save both the marvel and dc universes? i thought hawkeyes arrow saved the day. ds was awesome when he had the ig on. yeah thanos did that years agao and actually earned it. oh yeah it worked. ds has always been playing catchup.

when did sentry save the universe?

nvrbeenwthagirl
when did superman save both the marvel and dc universes? i thought hawkeyes arrow saved the day. ds was awesome when he had the ig on. yeah thanos did that years agao and actually earned it. oh yeah it worked. ds has always been playing catchup.

when did sentry save the universe?

Fail.

quanchi112
Fail. see i respond and this is how u respond one word answers. proving nothing but ur disdain for me.

Estacado
see i respond and this is how u respond one word answers. proving nothing but ur disdain for me.
What's the differenece between that and your post?You talk out your ass all the time yet you haven't said anything usable.

quanchi112
What's the differenece between that and your post?You talk out your ass all the time yet you haven't said anything usable. eternity wins. stay on topic please.

nvrbeenwthagirl
eternity wins. stay on topic please.

Eternity has no feats. He loses. wink

Estacado
eternity wins. stay on topic please.
Fail.thumb down
Ion is multiversal power Eternity loses.

quanchi112
Fail.thumb down
Ion is multiversal power Eternity loses. ion doesnt have the feats to contend with eternity.

fail.

quanchi112
Eternity has no feats. He loses. wink ion didnt prove himself in combat really against anyone who could defeat eternity. fail.

Estacado
ion doesnt have the feats to contend with eternity.

fail.
What feats does eterinity have?
Also you haven't even read a thing about Ion so stfu.

quanchi112
You do realize that superman is a cosmic being. The entire multiverse depends on him and batman living. Now stop being biased.

i read kingdom where superman was killed over and over again. universe was fine. this argument fails.

nvrbeenwthagirl
i read kingdom where superman was killed over and over again. universe was fine. this argument fails.

Actually the universe was not fine. Gog was causing the time stream to splinter.

Estacado
So explain it to us quanchi how will eternity beat ion....

nvrbeenwthagirl
So explain it to us quanchi how will eternity beat ion....

Especially since Eternity has like one feat. And he didn't even do well with that one.

quanchi112
Actually the universe was not fine. Gog was causing the time stream to splinter. he kille dhim over and over again. u said if he dies once the universe will collapse.

quanchi112
So explain it to us quanchi how will eternity beat ion.... willpower son. battle of wills. eternity wins.

nvrbeenwthagirl
he kille dhim over and over again. u said if he dies once the universe will collapse.

I said the MULTIVERSE needs superman and Batman.

Estacado
willpower son. battle of wills. eternity wins.
Explain it or shut the **** up and get out of the thread.

quanchi112
I said the MULTIVERSE needs superman and Batman. multiverse was fine. was intact.

nvrbeenwthagirl
multiverse was fine. was intact.

Becuz Hypertime saved it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Explain it or shut the **** up and get out of the thread. OMG, He ****ing said battle of will power. LMAO. laughing laughing laughing The lamest reason ever. Eternity couldn't even beat an infinite. Classic ION>>Infinites.

quanchi112
Becuz Hypertime saved it. so if hypertime exists then superman or batman dying doesnt destroy the multiverse thanks for agreeing with me.

quanchi112
OMG, He ****ing said battle of will power. LMAO. laughing laughing laughing The lamest reason ever. Eternity couldn't even beat an infinite. Classic ION>>Infinites. its the way it is, eternity wins. willpower. poor kyle is overwhelmed. watch ur tone, quit with the insults nver.

nvrbeenwthagirl
so if hypertime exists then superman or batman dying doesnt destroy the multiverse thanks for agreeing with me.

NO. There is a guardian by the same name. Hypertime. Clark and Diana's son.

Estacado
its the way it is, eternity wins. willpower. poor kyle is overwhelmed. watch ur tone, quit with the insults nver.
GTFO of you failure.

nvrbeenwthagirl
its the way it is, eternity wins. willpower. poor kyle is overwhelmed. watch ur tone, quit with the insults nver.

Classic ION. as in the very first ION. Not kyle. And Will power? What will power feats do Eternity Have? He has no feats. He loses. According to you. Eternity has no Battle feats. confused

quanchi112
Classic ION. as in the very first ION. Not kyle. And Will power? What will power feats do Eternity Have? He has no feats. He loses. According to you. Eternity has no Battle feats. confused eternity doesnt need them.

quanchi112
GTFO of you failure. put me back on ignore. u dont even debate at all.

nvrbeenwthagirl
eternity doesnt need them. But DC characters do? you are the biggest biased poster ever. you FAIL at posting anything worthy of actual debate.

Estacado
put me back on ignore. u dont even debate at all.
Explain it to me how will eternity beat ion....

quanchi112
But DC characters do? you are the biggest biased poster ever. you FAIL at posting anything worthy of actual debate. why do u keep responding then, if u dont want to debate with me put me on ignore. i waste enough time responding to ur flaming comments.

nvrbeenwthagirl
put me back on ignore. u dont even debate at all.
And you do? LMAO.

quanchi112
And you do? LMAO. i make points while u dont. u tell me howmuch u hate me and howmuch i ruin the forums. is that debating?

nvrbeenwthagirl
i make points while u dont. u tell me howmuch u hate me and howmuch i ruin the forums. is that debating?

i have pwned you so many times that it's not even funny. you just never listen.

Erik-Lensherr
Stupidity is amusing . So I'm actually going to stop having quanchi on ignore . It's entertaining laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Stupidity is amusing . So I'm actually going to stop having quanchi on ignore . It's entertaining laughing

laughing laughing eek! laughing out loud

quanchi112
Stupidity is amusing . So I'm actually going to stop having quanchi on ignore . It's entertaining laughing make an actual point and dont bash, its against forum rules.

Estacado
I know how you feel I did the same few weeks ago his stupidity is too amusing to not to ne noticed.haermm

quanchi112
I know how you feel I did the same few weeks ago his stupidity is too amusing to not to ne noticed.haermm ur bashing cease and desist at once. heres ur warning.

Estacado
orly

nvrbeenwthagirl
orly

he's warning you. LMAO.

Estacado
he's warning you. LMAO.
msn-oh

crylaugh

quanchi112
he's warning you. LMAO. nevr stay out of this and quit flaming. debate or remain silent.

guy222
nevr stay out of this and quit flaming. debate or remain silent.

Here we go again. The mods I am sure had a good weekend. I don't think they wanna see another thread reduced to this

Eternity wins, he wins. One Man's view. Lets have fun

Sundipped
There is more bashing and insulting going on in this thread instead of an actual debate. No feats being described or shown at all except the scans for Ion erasing the universe but to me that's not enough to erase Eternity. That feat would've looked better if it showed all the DC abstracts (or at least some of the most powerful 1's) being erased along with Ion's gesture.

starlock
Originally posted by Sundipped
There is more bashing and insulting going on in this thread instead of an actual debate. No feats being described or shown at all except the scans for Ion erasing the universe but to me that's not enough to erase Eternity. That feat would've looked better if it showed all the DC abstracts (or at least some of the most powerful 1's) being erased along with Ion's gesture.

Parallax did that feat..Ion never waved his hand and erased a universe(if he did i would love to see it),this thread and the other thread with classic Ion just arent right,how about we see some feats from this classic Ion, the one that has a real name of kyle Rayner?

TricksterPriest
nevr stay out of this and quit flaming. debate or remain silent.

Go suck on Thanos's wang. dopedfu You don't even understand the concept of a debate. stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
nevr stay out of this and quit flaming. debate or remain silent. laughing laughing

Sandai Kitetsu

I do agree with that, Dc doesn't have structure at all amongst it's cosmics.

hal is greater than kyle in willpower.

Cosigned

nvrbeenwthagirl
I do agree with that, Dc doesn't have structure at all amongst it's cosmics.

Lucifer/Michael=Elaine
Source
Spectre
Phantom Stranger
Ultimator
Mr. Mxy
Classic Ion
Nabu
Kismet

Seems structured to me.

Sandai Kitetsu

This is why I don't read Dc anymore

Evil_Ash
Eh.

Eternity is a jobbing douche.

Classic Ion ftw.

Sandai Kitetsu

Seems structured to me.

Not like marvels.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Not like marvels.

Now why would DC want to be like Marvel? We do need them to be different so that there can be choice.

Sandai Kitetsu
Now why would DC want to be like Marvel? We do need them to be different so that there can be choice.

Where have you been, Marvel and DC haven't been that different for a long time. erm

And, I meant marvels is more organisized.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Where have you been, Marvel and DC haven't been that different for a long time. erm

And, I meant marvels is more organisized.

They have been different forever.

Sandai Kitetsu
They have been different forever.

What makes them different now a days, different characters?

nvrbeenwthagirl
What makes them different now a days, different characters?

The concepts of Gods, how thier verses are measured, ect.

Sandai Kitetsu
The concepts of Gods, how thier verses are measured, ect.

They use the same Gods, and there verse are pretty much the same.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.