comic book cross over classics reborn #1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
this is the first in a series that i thought of last week when i was at the comic book shop and noticed they've reprinted the marvel/dc cross overs into a hardback edition

so i decided to update the crossovers for out current times

spider-man and superman

vs lex tuthor and doc ock

luthor' plan to create a weapon tha can make mini black holes wherever he chooses Lex has set up a satillite base in earth orbit and has begun to mount his weapon there from there he can create black holes wherever and when ever he wants on earth and keep them open as long as he wants. However needing a powersource for this invention and knowing he has little time to do it with superman investigating he enlist the help of doc ock to create a fusion generator, but busting octavious out of jail has drawn the attention of spider-man in the process

lex has preped for this operation for 3 months 1 mont to come up with it 1 to begin building and the last month to prep for sup's inevitable interferance

the stage is set....... let the posting begin

lando005
i know the plot isnt all that great but hey it could be worse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.