Movie Hulk vs Movie Godzilla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

Movie Hulk
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/untitled-1.jpg

vs

Movie Godzilla
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w70/Scorpionhe/1998_godzilla.jpg

Laminator_X
Movie Hulk. US Zilla's a chump. (I say this to distinguish it from the Godzilla that's had dozens of movies made over a span of decades).

tkitna
Movie Hulk beats a character that was so wrongly killed by a missle.

Draco69
Meh. I say Godzilla. Hulk had trouble with a pair of dogs. Hulkerized dogs but dogs nonetheless.

Also, Godzilla seems smarter than Hulk. He was clever and used strategy to deal with the US Army.

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Who wins?

Movie Hulk
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/untitled-1.jpg

vs

Movie Godzilla
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w70/Scorpionhe/1998_godzilla.jpg

movie hulk

golem370
It took 12 missles to finally kill Godzilla. He was faster then Miltary choppers. He was also pretty agile for a 400 foot lizard.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Draco69
Meh. I say Godzilla. Hulk had trouble with a pair of dogs. Hulkerized dogs but dogs nonetheless.

Also, Godzilla seems smarter than Hulk. He was clever and used strategy to deal with the US Army. they werent just ordinary dogs they where mutated

Hercules
Originally posted by spidey-dude
they werent just ordinary dogs they where mutated

Thats what he meant by "hulkerized"...

They both suck imo but I would go for Godzilla, at least until the next Hulk film comes out.

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by spidey-dude
they werent just ordinary dogs they where mutated Are you sure?

I missed that part. ermmnone

Symmetric Chaos
Godzillia

He could probably just step on Hulk.

Badabing
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Godzillia

He could probably just step on Hulk. Bah, the Hulkster wins.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/11.gif

K3VIL
Godzilla got killed by F-18 missiles.Hulk got hit even by a gamma bomb and survived it.He took missiles from choppers and cluster bombs, and regenerated in seconds from the few damage reported.Mentioning speed, the choppers couldn't keep up with him, he was running pretty damn fast and without any effort.Godzilla got the size advantage, but Hulk can surely grow enough strong to kill him

gogogadgetgo
i want so much to say hulk, but i keep thinking what hulk could actually do to beat godzilla. his best feat was tosing a tank i think, cant remember. i dont think thats enough to actually do anything to zilla

for now, id have to say godzilla wins until the next hulkl movie. like herc said.

Milky Joe
'Zilla chews him up.

janus77
movie Hulk would rip 'zilla to pieces. literally.

he wasn't as powerful - nowhere near as powerful - as regular comic Hulk, but still he shrugged off a Nuclear bomb, he overpowered his father who could absorb astounding levels of energy.

he's invulnerable, as far as movie 'zilla is concerned.

stomp on Hulk? he'll just make a dent in the earth.
'chew' him? lol, he'd shatter 'zilla's teeth and then go about ripping him up from the inside.

Milky Joe
The only reason movie Hulk survived that nuke is that his body absorbs radiation.

Shrapnell was more than enough to pierce Hulk's skin, 'Zilla's teeth would tear right through him.

Estacado
Originally posted by janus77

he wasn't as powerful - nowhere near as powerful - as regular comic Hulk, but still he shrugged off a Nuclear bomb, he overpowered his father who could absorb astounding levels of energy.

he's invulnerable, as far as movie 'zilla is concerned.

stomp on Hulk? he'll just make a dent in the earth.
'chew' him? lol, he'd shatter 'zilla's teeth and then go about ripping him up from the inside.
Absorbing man hasn't done anything impressive he only absorbed some electricty.
He survived the bomb because he absorbs radiation...remember?
He isn't invulnerable a tank shell has hurt him pretty badly.

janus77
he was knocked down by the shells, not injured.
he leapt at the tanks and began to swing them into each other.
don't see 'zilla presenting any sort of challenge to Hulk.

'zilla's teeth won't be chewing down on him either, as he was shown to get stronger and tougher - the rpg type gun failing to penetrate, the bullets bouncing off - when he got stressed/angry.

Estacado
he was knocked down by the shells, not injured.
he leapt at the tanks and began to swing them into each other.
don't see 'zilla presenting any sort of challenge to Hulk.

'zilla's teeth won't be chewing down on him either, as he was shown to get stronger and tougher - the rpg type gun failing to penetrate, the bullets bouncing off - when he got stressed/angry.
The shell clearly penetrated his skin.

The Pict

It wasn't a nuclear bomb.

golem370
The Movie Godzilla had to be well over class 100. He was fast and pretty smart causing those torpedos to hit the Sub-Marines. He dug threw concrete pretty easy. I would say Godzilla has a good chance. I would bet those extenion cables on that bridge could have held Movie Hulk. Now the Hulk vs Gamma Dogs you have to remember that this was Hulk first fight with super creatures. I can't give a sided advantage to either one here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.