what if.... planet hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
what if hulk's shuttle did not explode at the end of planet hulk how would the jade giant's kingdom have turned out?

pr1983
Originally posted by lando005
what if hulk's shuttle did not explode at the end of planet hulk how would the jade giant's kingdom have turned out?

happily ever after...

Symmetric Chaos
It would have been an idyllic paradise of peace and free love.

Then someone else would blow it up.

Hercules
Hulk would have found peace with his Princess but her parents would object and want her to marry Prince Charming whos mother was fairy god mother and...oh wait thats the plot to Shrek 2...

lando005
hmm i wonder what hulk's kid woulda been like

Symmetric Chaos
hmm i wonder what hulk's kid woulda been like

More to the point would he/she have gotten the power instead of Hirom?

NiņoAraņa
hmm i wonder what hulk's kid woulda been like like Clark and Diana's except Green lookaround

Symmetric Chaos

Jimmy Buggs
I would say normal looking huminish with hulks power with out rage. I would have to say superman-ish

AcousticDoc
Some other disaster would have happened. That bug guy (miek?) and brood where suggested to have triggered the bomb off panel and their hatred of pink skins even after the war was present.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
He would have power over space and time? yeah, exactly like that. lookaround

lando005

lando005
Originally posted by AcousticDoc
Some other disaster would have happened. That bug guy (miek?) and brood where suggested to have triggered the bomb off panel and their hatred of pink skins even after the war was present. nah they look like they were gonna be busy bumpin uglies.... and i mean that literally

lando005
More to the point would he/she have gotten the power instead of Hirom? that would be pretty bad ass if he (i'm hoping for a he) does the oldstrong power was pretty impressive by itself o the possiblities

willRules
It would have been a pleasantly mundane story not worth reading about yes

janus77
Banner would have emerged, over time, yearning to return to Earth.
probably would have ended up falling for some other female, creating a very unique love triangle and rocking the power-alliances on Sakaar.

would have been interesting to see if Hulk's kid was super-powerful. I imagine he'd have his father's gamma bequeathed powers but not to the insane levels as Hulk. he'd also probably be even more of a genius and inherit the powers of his mum...

then one day Galactus would come to feed on the peaceful and Zen-la like advanced civilisation of Sakaar and the kid would strike a bargain... becoming the Emerald Entity, a nexus to other dimensional energies and a being with the ability to fold and stretch space, bringing Galactus all the planets he could ever consume.

Hulk would probably have to go and kill the kid in order to save some world or other, in the end. thus triggering the emergence of an abstract level Guilt Hulk and the demise of Hulk and Banner...

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by janus77
Banner would have emerged, over time, yearning to return to Earth.
probably would have ended up falling for some other female, creating a very unique love triangle and rocking the power-alliances on Sakaar.

would have been interesting to see if Hulk's kid was super-powerful. I imagine he'd have his father's gamma bequeathed powers but not to the insane levels as Hulk. he'd also probably be even more of a genius and inherit the powers of his mum...

then one day Galactus would come to feed on the peaceful and Zen-la like advanced civilisation of Sakaar and the kid would strike a bargain... becoming the Emerald Entity, a nexus to other dimensional energies and a being with the ability to fold and stretch space, bringing Galactus all the planets he could ever consume.

Hulk would probably have to go and kill the kid in order to save some world or other, in the end. thus triggering the emergence of an abstract level Guilt Hulk and the demise of Hulk and Banner... how long have you been holding that in....haermm

janus77
what?
just felt like being a bit creative... I think The Surfer thread and The Hulk thread weave together into a great yarn! confused

dammit, Galactus must make a Hulk herald... or maybe just plug a couple of wires into The Hulk and use him as a rechargeable battery for Heavy G's energy consumption needs...

Galactus could take long holidays away from consuming planet, try his hand at painting, maybe compose a few operas - he does have a touch for the magisterial...

llagrok
Originally posted by janus77
what?
just felt like being a bit creative... I think The Surfer thread and The Hulk thread weave together into a great yarn! confused

dammit, Galactus must make a Hulk herald... or maybe just plug a couple of wires into The Hulk and use him as a rechargeable battery for Heavy G's energy consumption needs...

Galactus could take long holidays away from consuming planet, try his hand at painting, maybe compose a few operas - he does have a touch for the magisterial...

Too bad the Hulk doesn't produce biospheric energy.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by llagrok
Too bad the Hulk doesn't produce biospheric energy.

But he does produce energy that can be used to jumpstart a biosphere.

llagrok
But he does produce energy that can be used to jumpstart a biosphere.

dur

I'm sure Hulk's able to provide more than enough energy to feed Galactus.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by llagrok
dur

I'm sure Hulk's able to provide more than enough energy to feed Galactus.

Well he fed an entire species . . .

Give him time smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.