Anti-Monitor and Spectre (COIE) vs Thanos w/IG and Living Tribunal (IG)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Air Legend
Bow to the Living Tribunal team one 313

Sandai Kitetsu
Second Team

quanchi112
thanos and tribunal crush them. curbstomp. they have no chance.

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by quanchi112
thanos and tribunal crush them. curbstomp. they have no chance.
Word

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
Word its spite. they would get raped. i feel bad for spectre. it will be much worse than cap marvel slamming him off buildings.

TricksterPriest
Hmmmm. I have a problem. Is this using Spectre's feats during COIE only, or is this COIE power level with Spectre's current history?

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Hmmmm. I have a problem. Is this using Spectre's feats during COIE only, or is this COIE power level with Spectre's current history? either way u slice it its a curbstomp. poor spectre team has no chance.

CaptainStoic
Hmmmm. I have a problem. Is this using Spectre's feats during COIE only, or is this COIE power level with Spectre's current history?

It shouldn't matter which Specter it is, both the Infinity Gauntlet and the Living Tribunal are in classes above the Specter, for the simple reason that their abilities exceed sheer power alone. What I mean is that they have total control over reality. They both can and should be able to strip the power from the Specter because he is a lesser being than the Tribunal, and Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet. I would put the Specter in the same class as an abstract being such as the Inbetweener. I have to admit something though, I'm not very versed on the Specter but I have read some of his showings and he just didn't impress me as much as The Tribunal, I mean when was the last time that anyone has seen the Tribunal challenged by the beings that have pushed the Specter to the brink? The Tribunal wouldn't have any problem dispatching Shazam the Wizard, as a matter of fact he would simply remove the Wizards power.... Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet could lay waste to all of the Pantheons of Deities, which would not only be the Greeks, but here is a list, of the ones that would not even challenge his power.... Egyptian, Asgardian, African, American Indian, Titans, Eternals, I'll even throw in Cyttorak for good measure, and the Celestials.

quanchi112
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
It shouldn't matter which Specter it is, both the Infinity Gauntlet and the Living Tribunal are in classes above the Specter, for the simple reason that their abilities exceed sheer power alone. What I mean is that they have total control over reality. They both can and should be able to strip the power from the Specter because he is a lesser being than the Tribunal, and Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet. I would put the Specter in the same class as an abstract being such as the Inbetweener. I have to admit something though, I'm not very versed on the Specter but I have read some of his showings and he just didn't impress me as much as The Tribunal, I mean when was the last time that anyone has seen the Tribunal challenged by the beings that have pushed the Specter to the brink? The Tribunal wouldn't have any problem dispatching Shazam the Wizard, as a matter of fact he would simply remove the Wizards power.... Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet could lay waste to all of the Pantheons of Deities, which would not only be the Greeks, but here is a list, of the ones that would not even challenge his power.... Egyptian, Asgardian, African, American Indian, Titans, Eternals, I'll even throw in Cyttorak for good measure, and the Celestials. the spectre is a lot more powerful than the inbetweener but would get worked in here. pretty easily to. in dov spectre went around and did a lot thanos couls accomplish all this wish w thought what he did in dov.

Erik-Lensherr
Spectre solos if he isn't jobbing

kevdude
Um in JLA/Avengers didn't the team use some of the most powerful items in MU/DCU and the IG was 1 of these that tried to stop Krona but failed? And The Spectre was on panel as the 1 separating the DCU/MU, kinda hard to believe the IG is above him now isn't it?? roll eyes (sarcastic)

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Air Legend
Bow to the Living Tribunal team one 313

Why would LT need the Infinity Gauntlet? Anyway, Marvel takes this

Air Legend
This thread topic is so in favor of team 2. The Living Tribunal solos. Hell, in all honesty, Thanos w/IG can probably solo.

Galan007
This thread topic is so in favor of team 2. The Living Tribunal solos. Hell, in all honesty, Thanos w/IG can probably solo. This should be closed, as you obviously intended to make a spite thread. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Air Legend
Originally posted by Galan007
This should be closed, as you obviously intended to make a spite thread. roll eyes (sarcastic)
I have my reasons for making this thread. Apparently it isn't spite to some roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
This should be closed, as you obviously intended to make a spite thread. roll eyes (sarcastic) yeah ggo take a look at estacados threads. he makes them to purposefully spite me. quit judging some and not all galan.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Spectre solos if he isn't jobbing

laughing

Originally posted by kevdude
Um in JLA/Avengers didn't the team use some of the most powerful items in MU/DCU and the IG was 1 of these that tried to stop Krona but failed?

That arc was dog poopoo.

It completely ignored Marvel's cosmology
and made a mockery of the Marvel items collected.

Yea, the IG (amongst other items) is inaffective against Krona,

but Hawkeye and Flash > Krona laughing out loud

And The Spectre was on panel as the 1 separating the DCU/MU,

According to that crossover garbage,

DC's Prime Earth and Marvel's Earth 616 are a vibration apart from each other,
they also share the same Omniverse.
(which would mean Roma can erase the DC Reality ... you accept this?)

Oh and an Aspect of Eternity (One single Universe)
is equal to Kismet (who I hear is the DC Multiverse embodied)

After all the yip yap nonsense that took place in that arc,
ONLY Galaxies were damaged in this company crap-over.

kinda hard to believe the IG is above him now isn't it??

Kinda hard ... actually impossible,
to believe anything that took place in that silly arc.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mr Master
laughing

That arc was dog poopoo.

It completely ignored Marvel's cosmology
and made a mockery of the Marvel items collected.

Yea, the IG (amongst other items) is inaffective against Krona,

but Hawkeye and Flash > Krona laughing out loud

According to that crossover garbage,

DC's Prime Earth and Marvel's Earth 616 are a vibration apart from each other,
they also share the same Omniverse.
(which would mean Roma can erase the DC Reality ... you accept this?)

Oh and an Aspect of Eternity (One single Universe)
is equal to Kismet (who I hear is the DC Multiverse embodied)

After all the yip yap nonsense that took place in that arc,
ONLY Galaxies were damaged in this company crap-over.

Kinda hard ... actually impossible,
to believe anything that took place in that silly arc.

And Yet marvel Approved this cannon Cross over.

kevdude
Yeah and MM ignoring all the items from DCU.. What so they aren't as powerful as the ones from MU?? give me a break the marvel fans on this board are getting more annoying by the day! No Roma wouldn't effect DC because the universe's are separate..

Mr Master
Yeah and MM ignoring all the items from DCU..

DC doesn't concern me.

I'm speaking for the Marvel items
because I know the ones that were misused in that crap-over.

I have no idea how the DC items were abused, so I need not comment on them.

What so they aren't as powerful as the ones from MU??

Presumptuous aren't we?

I never said any such thing.

give me a break the marvel fans on this board are getting more annoying by the day!

You're annoying yourself for pressuming what I was "really saying."

No Roma wouldn't effect DC because the universe's are separate..

Exactly.

Which is one of the many reason the crap-over (Jla/Avengers) was garbage.

Gecko4lif
Spectre's team wins

Why? Because Spectre is a extention of god's rage effectively making him the power of god. And if it is god and a peasent (by comparision) agasint two of god's little helpers then God wins.

TricksterPriest
AM could actually take out the IG fairly handily. The real match is between LT and Spectre. But AM's power may swing the match in favor of DC. Then again, if Spectre does fall, I don't know if AM can take the LT down.

SpearofDestiny
Second Team wins

SpearofDestiny
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Spectre's team wins

Why? Because Spectre is a extention of god's rage effectively making him the power of god. And if it is god and a peasent (by comparision) agasint two of god's little helpers then God wins.

That doesn't mean anything. Spectre's level of power is multiversal at best. And I thought Micheal was the power of God ? Wow...DC/Vertigo fans can't seem to make up thier minds.

LT has power and dominion over all multiverses in Marvel. LT would beat Spectre, hands down.

quanchi112
AM could actually take out the IG fairly handily. The real match is between LT and Spectre. But AM's power may swing the match in favor of DC. Then again, if Spectre does fall, I don't know if AM can take the LT down. no he couldnt. supergirl almost killed him. then superman oneshotted him becuz he was so weak and could take no more. thanos took everything and wasnt weak at all. team dc gets killed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by SpearofDestiny
That doesn't mean anything. Spectre's level of power is multiversal at best. And I thought Micheal was the power of God ? Wow...DC/Vertigo fans can't seem to make up thier minds.

LT has power and dominion over all multiverses in Marvel. LT would beat Spectre, hands down. there is quite a lot of confusion about spectres power which failed to kill am in coie. how sad is that but hes da wrath of god. laughing hes been pawned before and lt would smoke him. always been above him.

Air Legend
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Spectre's team wins

You're calling the LT one of God's little helpers?
hysterical2

quanchi112
You're calling the LT one of God's little helpers?
hysterical2 laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing

Erik-Lensherr
laughing

You got something to say ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
You got something to say ? do u?

Shin_Nikkolas
He already said Spectre takes out LT AND Thanos with the IG.

He has revoked all rights to speak while the adults are talking.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanos with the IG is inconsequetial. He never beat one multiversal being while he was in possession and never performed any multiversal feats. The LT goes down hard against The AM and The Spectre.

SpearofDestiny
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanos with the IG is inconsequetial. He never beat one multiversal being while he was in possession and never performed any multiversal feats. The LT goes down hard against The AM and The Spectre.

thumb down laughing

You really seem to keep talking outta ur ass laughing

RUNMAN
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
He already said Spectre takes out LT AND Thanos with the IG.

He has revoked all rights to speak while the adults are talking.

Nice buddy!

nvrbeenwthagirl
thumb down laughing

You really seem to keep talking outta ur ass laughing

Refute. don't insult. Show Thanos doing anything multiversal with the IG.

hulkcpbifiussjf
Lt solos

SpearofDestiny
Refute. don't insult. Show Thanos doing anything multiversal with the IG.

I am laughing at your claim that LT goes down hard against the AM. You gotta be kidding me.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I am laughing at your claim that LT goes down hard against the AM. You gotta be kidding me.

I said The LT goes down hard against The SPECTRE and the AM.

RUNMAN
:farts:

quanchi112
I said The LT goes down hard against The SPECTRE and the AM. lt defeats them both at the same time. if superman can kill the am what do u think lt is going to do to him.

ps laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

kevdude
lt defeats them both at the same time. if superman can kill the am what do u think lt is going to do to him.

ps laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

If you think Superman killed the AM you need to read all of COIE then and just not the last few pages laughing out loud

quanchi112
If you think Superman killed the AM you need to read all of COIE then and just not the last few pages laughing out loud heres the deal.

class is in session. ok superman did kill the am. supergirl almost killed him herself. this is the being u are talking about who u think can defeat the lt. the lt isnt getting weakened like the am to be oneshotted by superman. i mean quit being biased. supergril almost killed him.

laughing out loud laughing Happy Dance

kevdude
heres the deal.

class is in session. ok superman did kill the am. supergirl almost killed him herself. this is the being u are talking about who u think can defeat the lt. the lt isnt getting weakened like the am to be oneshotted by superman. i mean quit being biased. supergril almost killed him.

laughing out loud laughing Happy Dance

Funny. I never said AM could defeat the LT. Also I'm not being biased, I don't feel the need to ignore 90% of a comic book and then come on this forum and act like i know what i'm talking about and make it my job to put down characters fans care about.

eek!

quanchi112
Funny. I never said AM could defeat the LT. Also I'm not being biased, I don't feel the need to ignore 90% of a comic book and then come on this forum and act like i know what i'm talking about and make it my job to put down characters fans care about.

eek! first off for am to be weakened enough to be kille dby superman is hilarious. whereas marvel big threats cant be weakened. thanos or anyone with the ig cant be weakened by being assaulted. sorry bigger threats over there like i said and superman level characters are nonfactors in these big stories.

wink

kevdude
first off for am to be weakened enough to be kille dby superman is hilarious. whereas marvel big threats cant be weakened. thanos or anyone with the ig cant be weakened by being assaulted. sorry bigger threats over there like i said and superman level characters are nonfactors in these big stories.

wink

Well I'm not really talking about Superman level characters we are talking about Spectre level and DS true self. The AM went beyond the wall and tried to mess with The Source/God creating creation/universe everything. A Spectre joined with The Source defeated the AM, Yah i'd say thats a HUGE threat Q stick out tongue

quanchi112
Well I'm not really talking about Superman level characters we are talking about Spectre level and DS true self. The AM went beyond the wall and tried to mess with The Source/God creating creation/universe everything. A Spectre joined with The Source defeated the AM, Yah i'd say thats a HUGE threat Q stick out tongue the spectre didnt defeat the am. what were u reading? superman killed him while spectre needed smelling salts.

WhtPhnx
The way I understand it is that LT is not a multiversal being. The way I understand it is that there is an LT in every universe but that there is not one big bad ass LT that runs around to each universe. Each LT is basically supposed to be close to if not omnipotent in that universe. I could be wrong on that so please correct me if I am. I have also heard that there actually is ONE BIG LT that is super powerful but that the standard LTs in the universes are just avatars and are weaker etc....anyone have anything factual on this?

Spectre's power seems random as hell so no comment erm

I am actually curious as to how some other powerful characters would fit into this brawl. WPotC anyone? Obviously I am biased, (read the name), but her feats seem about on par with Thanos. If not WPotC then how about the Primal Force in general?

Anyway I am going to have to go with Team 2 since Spec seems too random and LT is pure win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by WhtPhnx
The way I understand it is that LT is not a multiversal being. The way I understand it is that there is an LT in every universe but that there is not one big bad ass LT that runs around to each universe. Each LT is basically supposed to be close to if not omnipotent in that universe. I could be wrong on that so please correct me if I am. I have also heard that there actually is ONE BIG LT that is super powerful but that the standard LTs in the universes are just avatars and are weaker etc....anyone have anything factual on this?

I am actually curious as to how some other powerful characters would fit into this brawl. WPotC anyone? Obviously I am biased, (read the name), but her feats seem about on par with Thanos. If not WPotC then how about the Primal Force in general?

Anyway I am going to have to go with Team 2 since Spec seems too random and LT is pure win. there is only one lt that observes the multiverse. there isnt just one for each universe.

team marvel crushes them. they (dc) here has no chance.

WhtPhnx

Anyway I am going to have to go with Team 2 since Spec seems too random and LT is pure win.

But does the LT act through weaker Avatars? I remember Thanos with HotU pwnting LT. So either LT < HotU or LT Avatar < HotU.

quanchi112
But does the LT act through weaker Avatars? I remember Thanos with HotU pwnting LT. So either LT < HotU or LT Avatar < HotU. no avatars.

thanos with the heart was supreme and was that far above lt and all his help. thanos with the heart was unstoppable.

Sirius77
LT=Specter.
Thats how it is. Thats how it was stated in the Marvel/DC
cannon crossover. If you want to refute this, then make an rpg or a fanfic or so sh**, but the comics don't lie. So to say that the ig is
above Specter would be a lie.

Air Legend
Originally posted by Sirius77
LT=Specter.
cannon crossover. If you want to refute this, then make an rpg or a fanfic or so sh**, but the comics don't lie. So to say that the ig is
above Specter would be a lie.
Did you just say cannon crossover? hysterical

quanchi112
LT=Specter.
above Specter would be a lie. that crossover wasnt canon.

so u think wolverine could take lobo. laughing

wow if u think this is canon ur wrong. no one will agree.

anyways thanos with the ig would curbstomp the spectre. for sure.

Sirius77
Yes, the JLA/Avenger crossover was confirmed to
be cannonical. It was posted on a previous thread
about a few months ago while someone like you was saying
some of the exact thing that you are.

kevdude
Sirius77 there is 2 DC/Marvel crossovers. The one that showed The Spectre and LT equals is not canon. The JLA/Avengers is canon and its shown The Spectre > all when he was the one who split the 2 universes apart. The Living Tribunal I believe was never seen in it, but if The Spectre is above all the items shown in JLA/Avengers then he IS on par with the Living Tribunal.

Sirius77
If he was the only one able to seperate the two
universes, then he is the DCU's judge. The final
authority after the Presence.
Just as the Living Tribunal is powered by TOAA,
THe Specter is powered by The Presence. They're
both flip-sides of the same coin. Just in different
universes.

TricksterPriest
For the record, Spectre IS capable of soloing the field. But he would have to tap the Logoz and maybe merge with the Source. But he can do it. wink

hush
Spectre's team FTW.

Mr Master
The JLA/Avengers is canon and its shown The Spectre > all
when he was the one who split the 2 universes apart.

An Incomplete IG mereged 2 Universes in an instant,
and split 2 Universes apart with a thought.

That's not a big deal.
The Living Tribunal I believe was never seen in it

Because it was a joke.

but if The Spectre is above all the items shown in JLA/Avengers
then he IS on par with the Living Tribunal.

And if you consider that crap-over as evidence then,

Haweye and Flash > all the items shown laughing

Oh and Marvel and DC share the same Omniverse
according to that garbage which means,

Roma can erase the DC Reality with the flick of a switch.

nvrbeenwthagirl

That's not a big deal.

Because it was a joke.

is this an attempt to put down the Spectre's power? The reason the LT wasn't shown was becuz he was never apart of the avengers. While hal jordan was part of the jla. as far as being part of the same omniverse, i dont' know how many times I have to tell you that writers use omniverse to describe all things fiction as one big connected web of sci fi fantasy. So marvel has it's own omniverse but it's not the same one as the REAL omniverse. the one that has been being used by writers since the star wars days. P.S. Krona called galactus, ripped the info from his mind that he wanted, and pretty much was able to nearly over power all of those items of pwoer, which still were nothing to the power of the spectre.

kevdude

That's not a big deal.

Because it was a joke.

What is it with you replying like this??? huh I am giving examples as how powerful the Spectre is and all you do is come in and then give this big omniversal speech (which is boring) and try to somehow demean the crossover. Stop replying like this it makes you look like your trying to defend Marvel when nobodies attacking them..

quanchi112
What is it with you replying like this??? huh I am giving examples as how powerful the Spectre is and all you do is come in and then give this big omniversal speech (which is boring) and try to somehow demean the crossover. Stop replying like this it makes you look like your trying to defend Marvel when nobodies attacking them.. the spectre is powerful yes but he is up and down and all over the map in his showings.

he isnt very consistent.

nvrbeenwthagirl
the spectre is powerful yes but he is up and down and all over the map in his showings.

he isnt very consistent.

You mean like having M-bodies all over the place and one cant' tell when it's an embody getting it's ass kicked or the real thing. Getting outsmarted by a human being or un able to fix a flaw?

quanchi112
For the record, Spectre IS capable of soloing the field. But he would have to tap the Logoz and maybe merge with the Source. But he can do it. wink listen up. thanos with the ig could solo the field.

lt could solo the field. putting thanos and lt on this same team is spite.

these two dc characters cant stand up to either one of them.

spectre couldnt kill am without lots and lots of help.

yet u think he can kill thanos?

thanos solos the field with his mastery of the aspects of the universe.

quanchi112
You mean like having M-bodies all over the place and one cant' tell when it's an embody getting it's ass kicked or the real thing. Getting outsmarted by a human being or un able to fix a flaw? spectre gets seduced into going around and killing all the magical beings and doesnt even realize u cant destroy magic. the spectre is a tard without a host.

i mean he needs help and lots of it here.

the spectre was in a freaking coma after fighting a badass.

read coie and dov and get back to me.

spectre isnt in the same league as lt.

nvrbeenwthagirl
listen up. thanos with the ig could solo the field.

lt could solo the field. putting thanos and lt on this same team is spite.

these two dc characters cant stand up to either one of them.

spectre couldnt kill am without lots and lots of help.

yet u think he can kill thanos?

thanos solos the field with his mastery of the aspects of the universe.

Where do you get this from? The Worlogog is a match for The IG and Spectre>>>>>Worlogog. So When did thanos with the IG become multiversal? I dont' remember him doing anything multiversal with the IG.

nvrbeenwthagirl
spectre gets seduced into going around and killing all the magical beings and doesnt even realize u cant destroy magic. the spectre is a tard without a host.

i mean he needs help and lots of it here.

the spectre was in a freaking coma after fighting a badass.

read coie and dov and get back to me.

spectre isnt in the same league as lt.

Spectre was punished by the Voice hence his coma. Of course he ws tricked without a host. It was freaking eclipso. Eclipso can trick anyone. espeically a hostless spectre.

darthgoober
Isn't this thread about Spectre from COIE, rather than his current incarnation? Because it's been pointed out to me that during COIE the Spectre's boss was the Voice rather than the Presence, and Spectre wasn't quite as powerful back then. So if we're talking about a less powerful version of Spectre that should mean that he goes down to LT(who he's normally on par with).

quanchi112
Where do you get this from? The Worlogog is a match for The IG and Spectre>>>>>Worlogog. So When did thanos with the IG become multiversal? I dont' remember him doing anything multiversal with the IG. he defeated multieternity remember.

laughing

the worlog isnt a match for the ig,. not even close.

sorry but show me some feats that go along with killing off half the universe with the snap of ur fingers.

do this and then we will talk.

quanchi112
Spectre was punished by the Voice hence his coma. Of course he ws tricked without a host. It was freaking eclipso. Eclipso can trick anyone. espeically a hostless spectre. didnt luthor set this into motion anyways.

spectre is an idiot. he should know u cant destroy magic.

how dumb is he.

quanchi112
Originally posted by darthgoober
Isn't this thread about Spectre from COIE, rather than his current incarnation? Because it's been pointed out to me that during COIE the Spectre's boss was the Voice rather than the Presence, and Spectre wasn't quite as powerful back then. So if we're talking about a less powerful version of Spectre that should mean that he goes down to LT(who he's normally on par with). lt>spectre.

lt is second in marvel while the spectre is below michael and elaine.

lr judges the multiverse while spectre goes around getting saved by eclipso becuz he bit off more than he could chew.

kevdude
the spectre is powerful yes but he is up and down and all over the map in his showings.

he isnt very consistent.

Well thats what makes reading about him interesting. I'd rather have an interesting comic to and something sorta believable then having someone whos suppose can do anything (Lt) then can't even stop someone from corrupting a single universe, and he even says that making a sun go nova is his supreme judgement.

Also notice when Warlock used the IG on Eternity he even says if it was all him there the attack would have had no effect on him at all.

cool

quanchi112
is this an attempt to put down the Spectre's power? The reason the LT wasn't shown was becuz he was never apart of the avengers. While hal jordan was part of the jla. as far as being part of the same omniverse, i dont' know how many times I have to tell you that writers use omniverse to describe all things fiction as one big connected web of sci fi fantasy. So marvel has it's own omniverse but it's not the same one as the REAL omniverse. the one that has been being used by writers since the star wars days. P.S. Krona called galactus, ripped the info from his mind that he wanted, and pretty much was able to nearly over power all of those items of pwoer, which still were nothing to the power of the spectre. spectre didnt stop krona. hawkeye did. spectre just helped. he didnt get in there and own krona.

enough with ur nonsensical interpretations of this story.

no one finds it funny anymore.

quanchi112
Well thats what makes reading about him interesting. I'd rather have an interesting comic to and something sorta believable then having someone whos suppose can do anything (Lt) then can't even stop someone from corrupting a single universe, and he even says that making a sun go nova is his supreme judgement.

Also notice when Warlock used the IG on Eternity he even says if it was all him there the attack would have had no effect on him at all.

cool lt is above spectre. just accept it.

Sirius77
Your reasoning skills are terrible.

quanchi112
Your reasoning skills are terrible. u have reasoning skills?

eek!

since when?

starlock
Team 2 for the win

quanchi112
Originally posted by starlock
Team 2 for the win team 2 for the easy win id say.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.