Marvel Zombies vs. The Borg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shin_Nikkolas
I'm not sure how powerful the zombies are now they got pieces of Big G's power Cosmic so let's have this set before that.

The Borg have come to assimilate Marvel (Zombie) Earth. Is resistance futile? It's a surprise attack with full force.

quanchi112
if they took out galactus they take out the borg.

grey fox
Not Big G Zombies ?

Ok so they only have their Surfer derived cosmic powers. They blow up as many cubes as possible before devouring the inhabitants.

"It's feeding time boys! "

lando005
again with the zombies

Shin_Nikkolas
It was intended to be with no Power Cosmic at all. My bad.

Swanky-Tuna
It's quite a predicament. Would the Borg flesh be palatable? If they start eating them, would the Borg nanites attempt to assimilate the zombies? I know they can revive dead drones but the virus and their own decaying, questionably superhuman physiologies complicate things.

I think

if('Marvel Zombies'=='616 Marvel guys')
{
if('Borg taste good'==1)
{
if('nanites want to assimilate'=1)
{
if('nanites can assimilate'=1)
{
alert('Zombies are screwed.')
}
else
{
alert('Borg are screwed')
}
}
else
{
}
}
else
{
}
}
else
{
alert('There's no telling how powerful the zombies are in comparison.)
}

guy222
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
I'm not sure how powerful the zombies are now they got pieces of Big G's power Cosmic so let's have this set before that.

The Borg have come to assimilate Marvel (Zombie) Earth. Is resistance futile? It's a surprise attack with full force.

zombies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.