Odin/Surtur/Zeus vs Great Beasts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KMC_Drifter
Odin and company decide to enter the Realm of the Beasts to challenge these Elder gods. The Great Beasts in this fight are Somon, Tanaraq, Tundra, Kariooq, Kolomaq, Ranaq, and Tolomaq.

Can Odin's team win this fight?

guy222
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
Odin and company decide to enter the Realm of the Beasts to challenge these Elder gods. The Great Beasts in this fight are Somon, Tanaraq, Tundra, Kariooq, Kolomaq, Ranaq, and Tolomaq.

Can Odin's team win this fight?

Does Odin have the Gem of Infinite Suns? Surtur have the Casket or Twilight

King_Mungi
*shrugs* As of yet the Great Beasts are still a mystery so as on-panel feats go Odin/Surtur/Zeus definetly have better feats.

We do know the Great Beasts are older then even those three, their the personification of death on Earth when it was first commencing alive and they destroyed everyone in their dimension. Nice feat, but we don't know what their dimension was like before. We know Tanaraq has Surtur's demon army...why or how? has yet to be revealed which adds another question.

As I mentioned earlier the trio have better feats, while the Beasts are still a question mark.

shksprtx
Hmmmmm...if that truly is Surtur's army that Tanaraq was commanding, then it seems logical to assume that:

Tanaraq>>>>>>>Surtur.

As for Odin and Zeus, IF we assume that the other 6 Beasts are at a level of power equal to or greater than Tanaraq, and IF we assume that Odin and Zeus are roughly equals in power to Surtur, then what we end up with is a curbstomp for the Beasts.

However, as mentioned above there is no accurate way to gauge the power of the beasts in their own dimension since there are so few on-panel feats. Plus, it remains to be seen whether or not the demon army in OF was actually Surtur's; was it on loan, did Tanaraq steal it?

I'd like to say the Gods win it, but there are just too many unknowns...

King_Mungi
Originally posted by shksprtx
Hmmmmm...if that truly is Surtur's army that Tanaraq was commanding, then it seems logical to assume that:

Tanaraq>>>>>>>Surtur.

I wouldn't just yet say that as for all we know once Surtur died they may have left to find a new master. So many unanswered questions

Originally posted by shksprtx

As for Odin and Zeus, IF we assume that the other 6 Beasts are at a level of power equal to or greater than Tanaraq, and IF we assume that Odin and Zeus are roughly equals in power to Surtur, then what we end up with is a curbstomp for the Beasts.

However, as mentioned above there is no accurate way to gauge the power of the beasts in their own dimension since there are so few on-panel feats. Plus, it remains to be seen whether or not the demon army in OF was actually Surtur's; was it on loan, did Tanaraq steal it?

I'd like to say the Gods win it, but there are just too many unknowns...

We do know Tanaraq isn't the strongest Beast of them all, far from it. He did make 4 Beta Ray Bill level hearlds with ease just recently, so what level he actually is I have no idea

It was 100% Surtur's army even Beta Ray Bill confirmed it in the Omega Flight mini, but as you mentioned how Tanaraq got the army is unknown.

guy222
Odin/Zeus/Surtur FTW

-K-M-
Originally posted by guy222
Odin/Zeus/Surtur FTW

As on-panel feats to date I would say so, but the Beasts are still a question mark.

guy222
Still are my friend

2 Skyfathers/Fire Demon win

Knowsbleed33
Not enough is known about the Great Beasts for it to be cut and dry IMO.

-K-M-
Originally posted by guy222
Still are my friend

2 Skyfathers/Fire Demon win

Yep, and no new answers, but we recently got introduced to yet ANOTHER Great Beast, Neooqtoq The Ravager who actually was pretty powerful (even killed multiple gods at once with no troubles).

guy222
Good story besides Marvel downplaying Demogorge

But Herc and Snowbird needed to shine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.