~crylaugh~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kram3r
Ok, so as you know, I reported earlier that I worn a dress to school. If you didn't know, well, now you do. Anyway, today, my sister comes home and goes to me "My friend Jesse came to me today and was like 'I saw this guy in a dress, wearing a handbag and make up and I could have sworn it was your brother, but I was like, nah, couldn't be.' and I was like 'ha, ha, ha. haermm That was my brother' and then she was like 'OMFG I TOTALLY TOOK A PHOTO!!!' and I was like "My brother is a f*cking freak. haermm". So, I represent to you, Kram3r, in a dress. crylaugh

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/318/spa2924pd2.jpg

Rogue Jedi
mmmm....shaved?

Sanctuary
lol no expression

Kram3r
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
mmmm....shaved?

Actually my legs are hair as f*ck, you just can't see it.

Originally posted by Sanctuary
lol no expression

Can't wait until Marius comes online. haermm

Rogue Jedi
I mean your poon, baby.

Kram3r
I mean your poon, baby.

Always. 13

Tattoo
Originally posted by Kram3r
Ok, so as you know, I reported earlier that I worn a dress to school. If you didn't know, well, now you do. Anyway, today, my sister comes home and goes to me "My friend Jesse came to me today and was like 'I saw this guy in a dress, wearing a handbag and make up and I could have sworn it was your brother, but I was like, nah, couldn't be.' and I was like 'ha, ha, ha. haermm That was my brother' and then she was like 'OMFG I TOTALLY TOOK A PHOTO!!!' and I was like "My brother is a f*cking freak. haermm". So, I represent to you, Kram3r, in a dress. crylaugh

Ugliest dress evar.

Kram3r
Originally posted by Tattoo
Ugliest dress evar.

Says a lot about a guy who comments on the dress rather than noticing there's a man in it. haermm

Rogue Jedi
Always. 13 carsex?

Kram3r
carsex?

It'll cost you. haermm

Reverend Axel
Hot Deals? Hot damn!

Leo.M
That's priceless crylaugh

Mišt
You're so gay crylaugh

Facial shot? 131

Yes I said facial 131

Kram3r

Mišt
Nice socks haermm

Kram3r

Röland
How much? 31

Kram3r

Mišt
They were warm and I had to wear some green, so I thought "I know Mist is going to ask me some day what color socks I wear so in case someone randomly takes a photo in their car I'll make sure I'm wearing these.". True story. haermm

Can you buy them in Straight or do they only come in Gay? haermm

Kram3r

Mišt
Nah, I didn't unfortunately. I saw them in cock though, I heard that fits you. haermm

I dunno, they might fall off, my cock is so damn huge haermm

Röland
Buttseck, $5, BJ, $2.50. Surcharge on Thursdays though. haermm

What's a surcharge? haermm

Kram3r

Kram3r

Röland
Why would they fall off if your cock is so huge? Wouldn't that be the result of a small cock? haermm

Oh. Burn. Ultra Burn. Super f*cking mega burn. etc. 31

Röland
It's a cool way of saying tax. BTW, I'm not a dictionary, next time use one, pwnt, etc. haermm

I thought it was a crazy Aussie word for Pimp. haermm

Kram3r

Röland
Why the f*ck would I say "Pimp on Thursdays though"? That doesn't make God-damn sense. haermm

You're Australian, it doesn't have to make sense. haermm

Kram3r

Röland
Pwnt. jockey

Kelly_Bean

Not good enough, we need a close up shot.

Kram3r
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Not good enough, we need a close up shot.

Well, if I find out someone has one, I'll let you know. haermm

Kelly_Bean
Well, if I find out someone has one, I'll let you know. haermm
Or a nude one..

SpartanII
Wow kelly, way to quote the massive opening post, increasing the size of this page massively. hmm, that gives me an idea...

*scurrys back off to the otf board*

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by SpartanII
Wow kelly, way to quote the massive opening post, increasing the size of this page massively. hmm, that gives me an idea...

*scurrys back off to the otf board*
Well I only did it because I feel like if I don't then someone else will think I'm talking to them. So shaddup.

SpartanII
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Well I only did it because I feel like if I don't then someone else will think I'm talking to them. So shaddup.

well, thats me pwnt. lol. seriously, why did you do it kram3r?

Skeets
I'd hit it...

With a stick...31

Kram3r
Originally posted by SpartanII
well, thats me pwnt. lol. seriously, why did you do it kram3r?

I was coming out of the closet and onto the streets. Yes, I'm a Kram3rsexual and proud. haermm

Rogue Jedi
I wascoming out of the closet and onto the streets. Yes, I'm a Kram3rsexual and proud. haermm confused

Kram3r
confused

Never seen a Kram3rsexual before. 131wank

Mišt
Why would they fall off if your cock is so huge? Wouldn't that be the result of a small cock? haermm

Obviously if they cant make it over the head, they'd fall off. Loser.haermm

Kram3r

Mišt
It might hang on to the very tip, then fall off, retard Sydneyer haermm

Kram3r

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.