LOK universe vs god of war universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
The legacy of kain universe vs the god of war universe. A more balanced thread here. Now what are your opinions?

Burning thought
LOK, for the same reasons as the other threads, i think if anyone wants a fair battle with LOK characters such as kain or Raziel in them should add twists such as no soul reaver blade or no spells..no invulerability

Estacado
GOW titans/gods **** up LOK team.

shin_gear
ghey

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by Estacado
GOW titans/gods **** up LOK team.

I suppose they do that without lubricantwink

judgement hand
ouch

Estacado
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
I suppose they do that without lubricantwink
crylaugh

Burning thought
does nobody know how to debate around here?...you have to say why you think so...then since ime against your argument i can say why i do not agree with what you think

otherwise...

OMFG this is spite LOK team PWNZOR slow Titans and Gods

Charlotte DeBel
crylaugh

I just was bored and too tired of all that Kain vs anyone stuff...

Sol Valentine
Eh, Zeus will make Kain his *****

Seriously.

Burning thought
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sol Valentine
Good for you.

Estacado
Once Kain go mist he is ****ing indestructible and shit!!!!!

Sol Valentine
Zeus will just blink him back to physical matter. Kain has no chance against a greek god.

HonkyTonkMan
Not this Kain sh*t again. What's he going to do as mist anyway? And I doubt he's faster than a god or a whole bunch of them.

Estacado
Originally posted by HonkyTonkMan
Not this Kain sh*t again. What's he going to do as mist anyway? And I doubt he's faster than a god or a whole bunch of them.
It's mist don't you get it...haermm

Sol Valentine
mist or not, Zeus is a Greek God. He'll solo the Kain universe.

HonkyTonkMan
You can't hurt Kain if he's mist though.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sol Valentine
Greek Gods will just blink him back to physical matter.

Violent2Dope
I reckon the Titans could kill them all by just falling on them.smile

Sol Valentine
LOL

HonkyTonkMan
Indeed LOKU would fall.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Zeus will just blink him back to physical matter. Kain has no chance against a greek god. do u know who kain is and anything about his legacy? i mean come on here. kratos defeated zeus so why cant kain. kain would shit down krato's mouth. lok should win this becuz if they all work together they bring the pain here. to much with all the guardians. they brings the gods to their knees.

quanchi112
Indeed LOKU would fall. do u know the forces that the lok brings to the table here. deadly forces indeed my friend. i dont want to hear zeus is a god cuz that kind of argument s fails and badly. elser god is a god but kain still defeated him. i mean come on here. imagine raziel and all the his brethren as vampies and as sarafan, get them both as they were all in the games. all the hylden and the demon forces. all the guardians. willaim the just as nemesis and that bad ass army. king ottmar and his army of hope. all the dame guardians. all the humans from different time period hunting vampires. kain and his vampire army as well in its glory.

lok indeed wins.

quanchi112
mist or not, Zeus is a Greek God. He'll solo the Kain universe. are u kidding me. laughing this isnt a real comment is it?

HonkyTonkMan
Doesn't Raziel have to sacrifice himself in order for them to defeat the Elder God?
Also if they were invaded, Zeus would restore Kratos' power and together would stomp Kain and his goons.
And the humans from LOK would be pissed on by the armies of Greece including the Spartans.

Charlotte DeBel
Doesn't Raziel have to sacrifice himself in order for them to defeat the Elder God?
Also if they were invaded, Zeus would restore Kratos' power and together would stomp Kain and his goons.
And the humans from LOK would be pissed on by the armies of Greece including the Spartans.

Then he'll start trying to prove us that Sarafan knights aren't humans. Though Kratos lacks good long-range attacks, but he's not the only one there....and if someone distracts Kain enough to use Medusa's Head on him...it would be funny. Or close combat with Blade of Olympus..

They claim Elder God is OMG what a god, but Ares\Despair Embodied\whatever other god other characters defeated aren't.

Burning thought
sure Ares is a god, who said Ares wasnt a God, its just that Elder God is also a God, yet titles mean nothing...

also no..the Sarafan are not just normal humans..their humans endowed with magic from the hylden and enchanted weaponry...the greeks would win through numbers simply because i doubt theres as many sarafan as there are Greek soldiers and spartans, but they would take many with them..

also whats all this rubbish about "zomg hes a god hell just blink and" blah blah blah...sure m8 list the feat...show me proof that Zues in the god of war universe can blink him out of mist, if your talking about the zues in Marval..then the comic book VS is here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=77

happy posting smile

also who says kain would go close combat if he doesnt have to?, long range soul deaths ftw, hes got unlimited reaver power and stamina thanks to the bountiful food provided by the greek soldiers.

your forgetting TK...spells..inspire hate..teleport over great distances...and the big one...none of these guys can kill kain...

Estacado
Originally posted by Burning thought
sure Ares is a god, who said Ares wasnt a God, its just that Elder God is also a God, yet titles mean nothing...

also no..the Sarafan are not just normal humans..their humans endowed with magic from the hylden and enchanted weaponry...the greeks would win through numbers simply because i doubt theres as many sarafan as there are Greek soldiers and spartans, but they would take many with them..

also whats all this rubbish about "zomg hes a god hell just blink and" blah blah blah...sure m8 list the feat...show me proof that Zues in the god of war universe can blink him out of mist, if your talking about the zues in Marval..then the comic book VS is here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=77

happy posting smile

also who says kain would go close combat if he doesnt have to?, long range soul deaths ftw, hes got unlimited reaver power and stamina thanks to the bountiful food provided by the greek soldiers.

your forgetting TK...spells..inspire hate..teleport over great distances...and the big one...none of these guys can kill kain...
Holly shit not the lame ass tk!!!!Whixh can only stun opponents for about 5 seconds or not the inspire hate which has another 10 second effect on people and you have no proof that it works on gods or the titans.....failthumb down

HonkyTonkMan
His spells may cause them to become enraged and whatnot, but their are other gods who can help counter that. For instance Athena, a god who embodies wisdom, purity and reason, she could cast this on them to protect them from Kains spells'.
Also the Titans could p*ss on Kains men which would be like Niagra Falls to them.

Zeus would fight the Elder God
Olympians would fight Kain
Kratos and Greece would fight the minions
The Titans would separate and aid where needed

Also, Hades being the god of the underworld would simply revive the dead and send them back to the battlefield being that their universe is in jeapordy.

Estacado
Ares would kill every vampire war lord and hylden.
He is a freaking god in a giant's size he would just step on them.

Estacado
Originally posted by quanchi112
do u know the forces that the lok brings to the table here. deadly forces indeed my friend. i dont want to hear zeus is a god cuz that kind of argument s fails and badly. elser god is a god but kain still defeated him. i mean come on here. imagine raziel and all the his brethren as vampies and as sarafan, get them both as they were all in the games. all the hylden and the demon forces. all the guardians. willaim the just as nemesis and that bad ass army. king ottmar and his army of hope. all the dame guardians. all the humans from different time period hunting vampires. kain and his vampire army as well in its glory.

lok indeed wins.
Do you know anything about GOW?
Off course you don't and Kain didn't do shit to him I mean he couldn't kill the Elder also the Elder hasn't done anything impressive besides manipulating people.While GOW Universe gods and titans are freaking giants!!One titan could kill all of Nosgoth's hyldens and vampires since they are about 2-3 hundred times bigger then they are(Kratos equals the size of a titans eye)GOW wins with ease.

Burning thought
so what your saying is...they win because their big?....okie the elder God wins..do you realise how big the thing is..its as big as the whole of nosgoth, its like the size of a friggin planet, if were going by size, the elder God crushes the measly Gods...continent/world size>>>mountain sized

but ofc this is all BS...ive completed GOW 1 and 2, unlocked the extras through the God mode and Titan mode and know perhaps more than you seem to do. i mean WTF, since when does size win everything? its obvious that it does not and your just thinking foolishly on this matter because you hate LOK it seems, Kratos beats enemies massive compared to him, as does characters in DMC....or were you shouting "ZOMG their bigger than he is they should just crush him!!" while you were playing those as well? roll eyes (sarcastic)

you obviously dont know hyldens and vampires then do you...their fast and most of the hylden can teleport instantly, the hylden have the title of Dark gods if all you care about is titles, titans are both slow, so are the gods in their large forms, the Titans are like slugs, it would be funny if any of them even landed a hit on kain or some of the hylden, sure they could crush the Sarafan knights...just as the Elder God would kill all the armies of greece with a few swipes of its tentacles...not to menstion its immaterial so none of these so called Gods except perhaps Hades could harm it.

and people stop bringing up feats that do not excist...Athena protecting from kains spells wtf? she never shows to be able to protect anything much at all from what i remember, especially not spells like inspire hate...also Estacado your wrong, wtf you talking about TK stunning for 5 seconds?..l2 play LOK, with it he can move weapons, people...obviously he could not move the gods who are in giant size around but he wouldnt need to, their so slow they wouldnt hit him and he could just teleport on their heads and pwned....there goes one god down.

Estacado
so what your saying is...they win because their big?....okie the elder God wins..do you realise how big the thing is..its as big as the whole of nosgoth, its like the size of a friggin planet, if were going by size, the elder God crushes the measly Gods...continent/world size>>>mountain sized

but ofc this is all BS...ive completed GOW 1 and 2, unlocked the extras through the God mode and Titan mode and know perhaps more than you seem to do. i mean WTF, since when does size win everything? its obvious that it does not and your just thinking foolishly on this matter because you hate LOK it seems, Kratos beats enemies massive compared to him, as does characters in DMC....or were you shouting "ZOMG their bigger than he is they should just crush him!!" while you were playing those as well? roll eyes (sarcastic)

you obviously dont know hyldens and vampires then do you...their fast and most of the hylden can teleport instantly, the hylden have the title of Dark gods if all you care about is titles, titans are both slow, so are the gods in their large forms, the Titans are like slugs, it would be funny if any of them even landed a hit on kain or some of the hylden, sure they could crush the Sarafan knights...just as the Elder God would kill all the armies of greece with a few swipes of its tentacles...not to menstion its immaterial so none of these so called Gods except perhaps Hades could harm it.

and people stop bringing up feats that do not excist...Athena protecting from kains spells wtf? she never shows to be able to protect anything much at all from what i remember, especially not spells like inspire hate...also Estacado your wrong, wtf you talking about TK stunning for 5 seconds?..l2 play LOK, with it he can move weapons, people...obviously he could not move the gods who are in giant size around but he wouldnt need to, their so slow they wouldnt hit him and he could just teleport on their heads and pwned....there goes one god down.
laughing laughing laughing laughing
Elder God doesn't do shit he is just a slow ass squid without any powers 2-3 god/titans could beat him a weapon forged by vampires has owned him.haermm
Also Zeus could just banish all of them into hell.
Oh could you explain to me what could Dumah ,Turel or the Hylden Lord do to a titat who is about 300 times bigger then they are?Yeah they couldn't do jack.Show me proof that Kain's spells would work on the gods.That's right you fail.thumb down By the way Kain was my favorite character I have finished all LOK games except Blood Omen 1 I played Soul Reaver 1 3times ,Soul Reaver 2 2 times Blood Omen 2 5 times ,Defiance 8 times still your ridicolous fanboyism made me lose "love" for LOK.

Violent2Dope
do u know the forces that the lok brings to the table here. deadly forces indeed my friend. i dont want to hear zeus is a god cuz that kind of argument s fails and badly. elser god is a god but kain still defeated him. i mean come on here. imagine raziel and all the his brethren as vampies and as sarafan, get them both as they were all in the games. all the hylden and the demon forces. all the guardians. willaim the just as nemesis and that bad ass army. king ottmar and his army of hope. all the dame guardians. all the humans from different time period hunting vampires. kain and his vampire army as well in its glory.

lok indeed wins. That's nice, the Titans bring about 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons of weight to the table, Atlas could lift up the sky and space, he is about a mile tall, as are all Titans. Also, Sol, Greek Gods are by no means omnipotent, Zeus cannot zip a Goddamn thing out of physical existence. LOK is overrated, they are by no means the most powerful videogame characters.

Burning thought
laughing laughing laughing laughing
Elder God doesn't do shit he is just a slow ass squid without any powers 2-3 god/titans could beat him a weapon forged by vampires has owned him.haermm
Also Zeus could just banish all of them into hell.
Oh could you explain to me what could Dumah ,Turel or the Hylden Lord do to a titat who is about 300 times bigger then they are?Yeah they couldn't do jack.Show me proof that Kain's spells would work on the gods.That's right you fail.thumb down By the way Kain was my favorite character I have finished all LOK games except Blood Omen 1 I played Soul Reaver 1 3times ,Soul Reaver 2 2 times Blood Omen 2 5 times ,Defiance 8 times still your ridicolous fanboyism made me lose "love" for LOK.

Hylden lord, easy, he would simply either teleport onto its head and blast away its face with its lightning..and what makes you think the elder god is any slower than the gods? slow ass? and you think the titans are giant sonic the hedge hogs?..riiigghhtt me fanboyism? rofl roll eyes (sarcastic) yeh and then zues banishes them to hell...show me when he does that in God of war or God of war 2..none of them can..pwned, dont add abilities..otherwise we can assume kain can launch nukes from his nostrils next or is that one of the powers youll give zues next?

and yes, Elder God does do shit, he IS the size of nosgoth so you fail...if you think being large wins this match then the Elder God wins, he can shoot large balls of energy out of each of his larger eyes and his tentacles instantly grow back....part of him was owned by the Soul reaver blade..but then..soul reaver blade is uber anyway

show you proof spells would work on them..erm okie all the spells in GOW 2 work on Zues, also ime making the negative statement, so you should be the one proving that zues would not be affected instead of adding powers like "omg hell banish u to hell"....

also replay all the games a few more times then..you obviously the story and characters fell through your mind like a sand through a sif

Burning thought
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
That's nice, the Titans bring about 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons of weight to the table, Atlas could lift up the sky and space, he is about a mile tall, as are all Titans. Also, Sol, Greek Gods are by no means omnipotent, Zeus cannot zip a Goddamn thing out of physical existence. LOK is overrated, they are by no means the most powerful videogame characters.

maybe not as powerful as Pyron or some Darkstalkers.....but what does their weight mean? nothing...simply put their going to be pwned by Kain alone in the titans case, they just could never hit him, their so sluggish and you cannot prove otherwise, no titan has shown a feet of speed, kain would instantly teleport to the back of each of their heads and kill them quite easily, their size would mean nothing, nor would their strength and their souls can be reaved

as for the olypmpions they would be the same, only they have some flashy powers and a sword of their own, although theyll die the same way if they stay mountain sized as their titan ancestors if they reduce to kains/raziels size then they would put up a good fight before dieing.

Estacado
Hylden lord, easy, he would simply either teleport onto its head and blast away its face with its lightning..and what makes you think the elder god is any slower than the gods? slow ass? and you think the titans are giant sonic the hedge hogs?..riiigghhtt me fanboyism? rofl roll eyes (sarcastic) yeh and then zues banishes them to hell...show me when he does that in God of war or God of war 2..none of them can..pwned, dont add abilities..otherwise we can assume kain can launch nukes from his nostrils next or is that one of the powers youll give zues next?

and yes, Elder God does do shit, he IS the size of nosgoth so you fail...if you think being large wins this match then the Elder God wins, he can shoot large balls of energy out of each of his larger eyes and his tentacles instantly grow back....part of him was owned by the Soul reaver blade..but then..soul reaver blade is uber anyway

show you proof spells would work on them..erm okie all the spells in GOW 2 work on Zues, also ime making the negative statement, so you should be the one proving that zues would not be affected instead of adding powers like "omg hell banish u to hell"....

also replay all the games a few more times then..you obviously the story and characters fell through your mind like a sand through a sif
Hylden Lord blasting away a god's or a titan's face?haermm
Fanboyism maybe because you think Kain can solo universes.....
Speaking of size each of the gods were atleast a mile high while the titans were shown to be about 10 times bigger and Zeus ended the war with the sword of Olympus by banishing the titans.As for the vampires Janos the first and one of the most powerful vampires was killed by 6 humans...haermm
So was Dumah and Vorador.
Atlas could easily match the Elder in strenght who was pwned by a weapon which was made by vampires...haermm

Charlotte DeBel
By the way, if Soul Reaver collides with Blade of Olympus, he'd be rendered relatively useless piece of enchanted metal for some time at least, being drained of all the energysmile

Estacado
By the way, if Soul Reaver collides with Blade of Olympus, he'd be rendered relatively useless piece of enchanted metal for some time at least, being drained of all the energysmile
Agreed Soul Reaver was forged by vampires (Vorador and Janos put the spell on it)Blade Of Olympus was made by Zeus.
Zeus's magic>>>>Vampire magic.

Burning thought
bias because of titles..."omg zues is a God hes obviously won"......also ime curious when does the blade of olympus drain energy especialyl from objects, if your referring to kratos putting his own powers into the blade then that is false, its him doing it not the blade...when else does the blade do it?

if your going to carry on with the lame and childlike "omg their bigger" or "omg their Gods" BS then theres no point in debating if you have no feets, battles are done through feets, not titles unless you get lana to change the thread name..then its a stalemate..otherwise go back to pre-school or learn to debate properly

yeh pwned by the soul reaver, wielded by the scion of balance kain..and he will continue to do the same to the Gods and titans in GOW in this match up...Kain wins as default until you have any debateable point at all?

Estacado
Ariel was also the scion of balance and she got killed.
Also Kain can't be killed? Then how was he supposed to sacrifice himself in order to restore balance?
Blade of Olympus made by Zeus king of Olympus...Soul Reaver forged by Vorador who was killed by Moebius's hunters and Janos Audron casted the spells on it who was also slain by 6 humans to be exact Raziel killed him as a human.

Charlotte DeBel
Blade of Olympus is said to drain energy out of everything it touches. So it can at least temporary drain Soul Reaver of all its energy and it will be just a huge sword made of enchanted metal before he gets any souls into it.

Burning thought
no, Kain is the only scion of balance, Ariel and kain only share balance guardian status...

nobody knows if he actually could sacrifice himself, another note is that he gains his invulerability is another possibiity, all we know he cannot be killed

and once again your banging titles....okie let me have a go, prob not as good as you at it but ill try

king of the olympions who gets beaten the crap out off with his own sword of his creation.....soul reaver forged by the ancient vampire lord Vorador also enchanted by the ancient fathers of the vampire race..

cant bang titles like u i spose......now for a real debate..

Size: Elder God pwns them all....then the Titans and Olympions pwn the rest of Nosgoth in this attribute

Weapons: id give it to the soul reaver sword...destroys both body and soul, launches soul destroying blasts among many numerous powers, in actuality also has 9 special emblems in all...although since we only see 5 of them in the game we cannot know the others. The blade also has powers over time and minor dimension manipulation.

the greatest weapon for the opposition is undoubtably the blade of Olympus that can shoot beams of energy or a great wall of energy of varying sizes......

speed: LOK wins this easily, there has been no show of speed and this could be an incredible factor in the winning for the LOK team, the titans are horribly slow and the Olympions when large are just about as slow and when small show no speed that can compare to LOK

strength: natural strength goes straight to the Titans and Olympions over all except perhaps Elder God

powers: LOK easily, the sorcerors, guardians of the pillers some could destroy entire lands and manipulate powers of time, dimension and the rest. Kain can rip the souls of his enemies, inspire hate and control lightning to an extent..the list goes onto teleportation, mist forms, bat forms, endless ways to both escape and harm their enemies and raziel has power over most elements, both kain and the Hylden lord can launch energy from their hands, some of the LOK can go immaterial and the Elder God can launch massive balls of energy

the olympions seem to have few powers in comparison, Zues only seems to control lightning....we dont see athena doing much of anything, ares can call a series of diffrent weapons out such as hammer, sword and can call small mountains from the ground to hit his enemies, we can only speculate to the rest of the olympions powers since we have not seen them.

so LOK: 4.5.....GOW: 0.5

Burning thought
Blade of Olympus is said to drain energy out of everything it touches. So it can at least temporary drain Soul Reaver of all its energy and it will be just a huge sword made of enchanted metal before he gets any souls into it.

where does it say this...also the soul reaver uses souls not energy...its very diffrent, the blade of olympus doesnt touch the soul...also why are we debating this? why would kain go melee with Zues if he can blast the soul out of him from a distance

Violent2Dope
maybe not as powerful as Pyron or some Darkstalkers.....but what does their weight mean? nothing...simply put their going to be pwned by Kain alone in the titans case, they just could never hit him, their so sluggish and you cannot prove otherwise, no titan has shown a feet of speed, kain would instantly teleport to the back of each of their heads and kill them quite easily, their size would mean nothing, nor would their strength and their souls can be reaved

as for the olypmpions they would be the same, only they have some flashy powers and a sword of their own, although theyll die the same way if they stay mountain sized as their titan ancestors if they reduce to kains/raziels size then they would put up a good fight before dieing. Pyron could solo the whole damn LOK universe without a scratch. Weight means that the mile high Titans could just all do bellyflops and take out most of LOK team anyway. That's what weight means, and Atlas lifts the sky/space above his head and has been doing such for thousands of years, and is able to support it with only three of his four hands. His strength is beyond anything LOK has to offer, as are all the Titans and Gods. Also, Titans have superhuman durability far beyond that of LOK characters, and how deep do you think Kain's sword could go in their heads? his sword would be a minor scratch. The Olympians have strength second to the Titans, but are much faster, even in giant form. Hades while taking down Cronos/Atlas was able to quickly jump clear over the head's of them(can't remember which one it was) while attack with his chain blades, which was ripping out their souls.

Burning thought
Pyron could solo the whole damn LOK universe without a scratch. Weight means that the mile high Titans could just all do bellyflops and take out most of LOK team anyway. That's what weight means, and Atlas lifts the sky/space above his head and has been doing such for thousands of years, and is able to support it with only three of his four hands. His strength is beyond anything LOK has to offer, as are all the Titans and Gods. Also, Titans have superhuman durability far beyond that of LOK characters, and how deep do you think Kain's sword could go in their heads? his sword would be a minor scratch. The Olympians have strength second to the Titans, but are much faster, even in giant form. Hades while taking down Cronos/Atlas was able to quickly jump clear over the head's of them(can't remember which one it was) while attack with his chain blades, which was ripping out their souls.

what makes you think they have the physique to do belly flops..thats a lame idea, otherwise they would of tried to do it to the olympions also, its something they just wouldnt do..Atlas doesnt hold up space, he holds up the world, yet he seems to be inside of it in GOW so it doesnt really make sense, he would have to be only holding up the upper mantle.

also yes, the reaver will go in a minute amount...then it will reave the soul of the titan, its not to do with the cut..i mean the cut alone would blow a hole because the sword can blast people into pieces just by touching them but the main thing is that it will reave out the soul fo the titan...what the hell can any of them do, their strength is nothing when a lot of the LOK can teleport all over them, in their eyes and into their bodies, they would be destroyed from the inside out and would all be slain even if kain didnt do his part.

None of them have shown great speed, dodging and such is no feet, Hades dodged the even slower Titans, it was nothing, wheras Kain can teleport instantly and move instantly using dimension powers, almost instantly using mist form and can reform where he likes. Still not to forget the biggie than none of them can kill kain so even if kain gets slashed by any of their weapons he will not die

Estacado
Titan vs Kain
Ant vs Man
Interesting match........
As for the invulnerabilty and how do we kain could kill him self bullshit....It's only your speculation.
Vorador was slain by humans so was Janos and he was the one who put the spells on the Reaver not some "ancient vampire fathers"......

Burning thought
Titan VS kain
slug VS man

indeed interesting match....

what are you talking about..what i know is that only the reaver can harm kain..thats a fact and that he can survive his heart being torn out, considering none of these GOW slugs are going to hit kain anyway it doesnt matter

Estacado
Titan VS kain
slug VS man

indeed interesting match....

what are you talking about..what i know is that only the reaver can harm kain..thats a fact and that he can survive his heart being torn out, considering none of these GOW slugs are going to hit kain anyway it doesnt matter
What happens if Kain get's his head cut off?
Also this invulnerability is only your speculation since the story tells that kain could have sacrificed himself.

Burning thought
i dont know...maybe his head cannot be cut off, perhaps no weapon can do so...perhaps he simply reforms..

no invulerability is no speculation, he says so himself that only the reaver can kill him...perhaps BO 1 kain is not inulerable for some reason or maybe the sacrifice would not work or perhaps its another one of those things that "could" of killed him

problem is no one but the creators know, what we do know is that only reaver can kill kain, assuming anything else is like any assumption and holds no evidence or grounds.

Estacado
If you throw Kain into a swiming pool he will die.

shin_gear
If you throw Kain into a swiming pool he will die. lol

Burning thought
If you throw Kain into a swiming pool he will die.

A: whos going to throw kain anywhere?

B: no he wont, only the reaver can kill kain, he will reform, or if we go by game terms he will turn into thousands of bats and reform

C: as soon as he goes near the water he can dispurse into bats, destroying anyones plans of trying to dissolve him, or he could mist..teleport...many things he could do if somehow a super being was capable of actually handling kain into the water in the first place

Estacado
And he will have to go back to the last check point.....

Burning thought
checkpoint is a game term...so he wont have checkpoints, he will just reform on the back of an olympion/titan and go stabby stabby..soul reave...God/titan gone

Violent2Dope
what makes you think they have the physique to do belly flops..thats a lame idea, otherwise they would of tried to do it to the olympions also, its something they just wouldnt do..Atlas doesnt hold up space, he holds up the world, yet he seems to be inside of it in GOW so it doesnt really make sense, he would have to be only holding up the upper mantle.

also yes, the reaver will go in a minute amount...then it will reave the soul of the titan, its not to do with the cut..i mean the cut alone would blow a hole because the sword can blast people into pieces just by touching them but the main thing is that it will reave out the soul fo the titan...what the hell can any of them do, their strength is nothing when a lot of the LOK can teleport all over them, in their eyes and into their bodies, they would be destroyed from the inside out and would all be slain even if kain didnt do his part.

None of them have shown great speed, dodging and such is no feet, Hades dodged the even slower Titans, it was nothing, wheras Kain can teleport instantly and move instantly using dimension powers, almost instantly using mist form and can reform where he likes. Still not to forget the biggie than none of them can kill kain so even if kain gets slashed by any of their weapons he will not die The fact that they have legs means they can do a belly flop, it's lame, but true. They didn't bellyflop the Olympians cause they would just hold them up and throw them, they have enough strength to do that, Kain does not. Yes, Atlas does hold up the sky/space, the Atlas in GoW is totally based off the one in Greek Mythology, who holds up sky/space. Another thing, why do people assume that titans are slow? Their size? Try to outrun an Elephant or a Rhino and then tell me size hinders your speed. Titans in GoW are not even shown doing any real running, so their speed is unknown. Blasting a person to pieces with one attack does not mean it will kill a Titan, who is made of much tougher stuff than a human and is much larger. Minor scratch is all that would happen. How will it work on the soul of a Titan? Titans are beyond humans and demons. Let's say Kain teled inside a Titan's body, how will he know which part to tele to? Titans bodies are not the same as a humans, he might f*ck up and get stuck in the side of his head or sumthin. Really, Hades dodging is no feat? He didn't dodge anything first of all, he just jumped over him to get into a better position. Also, it doesn't matter how Goddamn slow the titan is, that doesn't change the speed Hades jumped over him. You assume nothing kills him, I really didn't want to be a dick and say this, but to solve that problem(despite the fact you are overhyping it) the Sisters of Fate could just, you know, go back in time and stop Kain from being born. How will Kain's "invulnerability" help him now? Also, Zeus alone is capable of mass destruction attacks, with the Sword of Olympus he caused a friggin gigantic explosion which singlehandedly ended the war. LOK loses.

HonkyTonkMan
Before theOlympians took over Titans were also considered 'Elder Gods'. That's like heaps to LOK one.

quanchi112
Pyron could solo the whole damn LOK universe without a scratch. Weight means that the mile high Titans could just all do bellyflops and take out most of LOK team anyway. That's what weight means, and Atlas lifts the sky/space above his head and has been doing such for thousands of years, and is able to support it with only three of his four hands. His strength is beyond anything LOK has to offer, as are all the Titans and Gods. Also, Titans have superhuman durability far beyond that of LOK characters, and how deep do you think Kain's sword could go in their heads? his sword would be a minor scratch. The Olympians have strength second to the Titans, but are much faster, even in giant form. Hades while taking down Cronos/Atlas was able to quickly jump clear over the head's of them(can't remember which one it was) while attack with his chain blades, which was ripping out their souls. no one is soloing the lok universe. elder god ring a bell. his tentacles stretch far and wide. the guardians have powers over life and death and time. i mean think of the possibilities. sorry but these gods would be in for the fights of their lives. imagine kratos facing off against kain. would anyone in their right mind give kratos a chance. imagine the legions of vampires and the legions of hylden along with giant ass demons. sorry but lok pulls this off.

quanchi112
If you throw Kain into a swiming pool he will die. only raziel can truly kill kain for good. u should know this. this would be a temporary inconvenience.

quanchi112
The fact that they have legs means they can do a belly flop, it's lame, but true. They didn't bellyflop the Olympians cause they would just hold them up and throw them, they have enough strength to do that, Kain does not. Yes, Atlas does hold up the sky/space, the Atlas in GoW is totally based off the one in Greek Mythology, who holds up sky/space. Another thing, why do people assume that titans are slow? Their size? Try to outrun an Elephant or a Rhino and then tell me size hinders your speed. Titans in GoW are not even shown doing any real running, so their speed is unknown. Blasting a person to pieces with one attack does not mean it will kill a Titan, who is made of much tougher stuff than a human and is much larger. Minor scratch is all that would happen. How will it work on the soul of a Titan? Titans are beyond humans and demons. Let's say Kain teled inside a Titan's body, how will he know which part to tele to? Titans bodies are not the same as a humans, he might f*ck up and get stuck in the side of his head or sumthin. Really, Hades dodging is no feat? He didn't dodge anything first of all, he just jumped over him to get into a better position. Also, it doesn't matter how Goddamn slow the titan is, that doesn't change the speed Hades jumped over him. You assume nothing kills him, I really didn't want to be a dick and say this, but to solve that problem(despite the fact you are overhyping it) the Sisters of Fate could just, you know, go back in time and stop Kain from being born. How will Kain's "invulnerability" help him now? Also, Zeus alone is capable of mass destruction attacks, with the Sword of Olympus he caused a friggin gigantic explosion which singlehandedly ended the war. LOK loses. titans are not beyond demons. and if so which demons. not all demons. not by a longshot. lok has the tool at their disposal to win the day here. size doesnt win this battle either.

i could only imagine kain leading all the vampires while the sarafanlord leads the hylden. moebius and mortanius lead all the humans and the actual sarafan.

ps did u see what magnus could destroy with his heat vision so to speak. entire huge statues like nothing. thats power.

dont forget about the nemesis's and king ottmars armies as well. wow does gow go down here. they cannot withstand the assault as it seemingly never ends.

HonkyTonkMan
Do you know how many Titans there actually are, there's like nearly 20 Titans in total, if summoned in a no contest. They could use half of them take out their armies while the others took out Kain.

Burning thought
The fact that they have legs means they can do a belly flop, it's lame, but true. They didn't bellyflop the Olympians cause they would just hold them up and throw them, they have enough strength to do that, Kain does not. Yes, Atlas does hold up the sky/space, the Atlas in GoW is totally based off the one in Greek Mythology, who holds up sky/space. Another thing, why do people assume that titans are slow? Their size? Try to outrun an Elephant or a Rhino and then tell me size hinders your speed. Titans in GoW are not even shown doing any real running, so their speed is unknown. Blasting a person to pieces with one attack does not mean it will kill a Titan, who is made of much tougher stuff than a human and is much larger. Minor scratch is all that would happen. How will it work on the soul of a Titan? Titans are beyond humans and demons. Let's say Kain teled inside a Titan's body, how will he know which part to tele to? Titans bodies are not the same as a humans, he might f*ck up and get stuck in the side of his head or sumthin. Really, Hades dodging is no feat? He didn't dodge anything first of all, he just jumped over him to get into a better position. Also, it doesn't matter how Goddamn slow the titan is, that doesn't change the speed Hades jumped over him. You assume nothing kills him, I really didn't want to be a dick and say this, but to solve that problem(despite the fact you are overhyping it) the Sisters of Fate could just, you know, go back in time and stop Kain from being born. How will Kain's "invulnerability" help him now? Also, Zeus alone is capable of mass destruction attacks, with the Sword of Olympus he caused a friggin gigantic explosion which singlehandedly ended the war. LOK loses.

m8 ime sorry, they just would not belly flop, its not what they would do, first its lame, just because they can doesnt mean they would, its not like a human would belly flop on a ants nest just because he can, not to menstion theyll only be killing sarafan knights and lesser things, the big hitters of LOK would be ripping them apart from range or teleporting on them, another thing is that what makes you think the reaver will not cut the titans, theres no proof that it would not, it slashes through elder gods tentacles who is immaterial, if it can blast a human apart with a touch then its going to deal some damage, the titans skin isnt denser enough, also dont try and bring anything other than GOW into the debate all this about "its based off real life mythology" means nothing because in GOW things are diffrent. Also you cant add to the titans abilities, everything we see of them is slow, no debate, their slow moving, its debatable wether they actually can do much of a run faster than their walking. And if you use sisters of fate then Kain can use the time streaming chamber and kill them all before their creation, just lame.

Burning thought
Do you know how many Titans there actually are, there's like nearly 20 Titans in total, if summoned in a no contest. They could use half of them take out their armies while the others took out Kain.

they still dont have anything to hit kain, hylden lord, demons...elder God..i mean the Elder God could just send out like 50 tentacles for each of the titans and wrap around them, then crush them or it could launch its enormous energy blasts from like 100 eyes, 100 blasts is going to rip the titans apart. 20 titans would be nothing when kain is teleporting atop their heads and slicing into them, or if he really had to he could go straight into their eyes or noses/ears and loosen them out from the inside, the reaver will do its job.

Violent2Dope
no one is soloing the lok universe. elder god ring a bell. his tentacles stretch far and wide. the guardians have powers over life and death and time. i mean think of the possibilities. sorry but these gods would be in for the fights of their lives. imagine kratos facing off against kain. would anyone in their right mind give kratos a chance. imagine the legions of vampires and the legions of hylden along with giant ass demons. sorry but lok pulls this off. Pyron can solo all of LOK. He's a cosmic entity that eats planets and can grow to a size dwarfing the Andromeda galaxy. Hades has total control over life and death, the Sisters of Fate control time. I never said Kratos beats Kain, he's too slow. Imagine the legions of undead, minotaurs, giant cyclope, cerberus dogs, gorgons, and whatnot. GoW wins.

Violent2Dope
m8 ime sorry, they just would not belly flop, its not what they would do, first its lame, just because they can doesnt mean they would, its not like a human would belly flop on a ants nest just because he can, not to menstion theyll only be killing sarafan knights and lesser things, the big hitters of LOK would be ripping them apart from range or teleporting on them, another thing is that what makes you think the reaver will not cut the titans, theres no proof that it would not, it slashes through elder gods tentacles who is immaterial, if it can blast a human apart with a touch then its going to deal some damage, the titans skin isnt denser enough, also dont try and bring anything other than GOW into the debate all this about "its based off real life mythology" means nothing because in GOW things are diffrent. Also you cant add to the titans abilities, everything we see of them is slow, no debate, their slow moving, its debatable wether they actually can do much of a run faster than their walking. And if you use sisters of fate then Kain can use the time streaming chamber and kill them all before their creation, just lame. I don't care what you think is lame. They are still capable of it, and could crush like 100 enemies under their foot alone. How will Kane stop a mile tall Titan from crushing him? He can't. I never said Reaver doesn't cut Titans, only it wouldn't do much damage to to their great size and durability. It was state IN GAME that Atlas lifted the sky, it's a fact. And as far as the lore goes, GoW is truthful, only the events with Kratos are false. We only see Titans walking, of course they are not going to move fast while walking, the movement of their arms isn't slow, nothing is really slow about them, and I never added to the Titans abilities. Also, Gaia could resurrect anyone on their team, like she did Kratos. Sisters of Fate choose the fat of every immortal and mortal, they have more control over time. Zeus can still take out a large portion of the army by himself with Blade of Olympus.

MadMel
kain gets overwhelmed in this one
he wont die, but i doubt he would continuously fight them over and over, unless he thought they had a way of saving raziel and keep the reaver pure

Burning thought
I don't care what you think is lame. They are still capable of it, and could crush like 100 enemies under their foot alone. How will Kane stop a mile tall Titan from crushing him? He can't. I never said Reaver doesn't cut Titans, only it wouldn't do much damage to to their great size and durability. It was state IN GAME that Atlas lifted the sky, it's a fact. And as far as the lore goes, GoW is truthful, only the events with Kratos are false. We only see Titans walking, of course they are not going to move fast while walking, the movement of their arms isn't slow, nothing is really slow about them, and I never added to the Titans abilities. Also, Gaia could resurrect anyone on their team, like she did Kratos. Sisters of Fate choose the fat of every immortal and mortal, they have more control over time. Zeus can still take out a large portion of the army by himself with Blade of Olympus.

well this as far as i know is a realistic fight, they are capable ofcourse but they would not do it in the fight...and how would he stop a mile tall titan from crushing him? teleport instantly onto the titans arm perhaps? onto its head...how is it gonna crush him then..do a handstand rolling on floor laughing or headbutt the ground?, or kain could turn into mist and the titan will hit nothing but earth..and what says their so incredibly dense and have the endurance, Kratos broke out bones from Atlas' body, their not that dense and the reaver is more powerful than kratos by far, the reaver will most definatley deal a lot of damage, no matter how big it is..also Titans moving fast would be ridiculous assumption anyway, can you imagine the gravity affecting a titan..immense, their not a mile tall, not by a long shot but their large enough to be unable to move very quickly, mainly because of the gravity, but also because from the point of view of something smaller they would be moving slowly. Were also forgetting the Elder God, he can on his own destroy the armies of greece then continue to smash the titans and gods down.

Burning thought
Pyron can solo all of LOK. He's a cosmic entity that eats planets and can grow to a size dwarfing the Andromeda galaxy. Hades has total control over life and death, the Sisters of Fate control time. I never said Kratos beats Kain, he's too slow. Imagine the legions of undead, minotaurs, giant cyclope, cerberus dogs, gorgons, and whatnot. GoW wins.

he wouldnt solo it really, he would simply stalemate with kain since he cannot kill him...but pyron is not in this match

however...excellent..let hades send the legions of wraiths..food for the reaver and raziel, as are the lesser creatures, the demons in LOK are many and far more powerful than cyclops and minotaurs, and the sisters of fate spin the fates of the characters in the GOW universe, otherwise we can bring the Elder God who more or less spins the souls in the wheel of fate, Elder God>>sisters of fate, not to menstion they need their room which is not in the discussion, they need to be able to spin the threads and cut them.

Violent2Dope
well this as far as i know is a realistic fight, they are capable ofcourse but they would not do it in the fight...and how would he stop a mile tall titan from crushing him? teleport instantly onto the titans arm perhaps? onto its head...how is it gonna crush him then..do a handstand rolling on floor laughing or headbutt the ground?, or kain could turn into mist and the titan will hit nothing but earth..and what says their so incredibly dense and have the endurance, Kratos broke out bones from Atlas' body, their not that dense and the reaver is more powerful than kratos by far, the reaver will most definatley deal a lot of damage, no matter how big it is..also Titans moving fast would be ridiculous assumption anyway, can you imagine the gravity affecting a titan..immense, their not a mile tall, not by a long shot but their large enough to be unable to move very quickly, mainly because of the gravity, but also because from the point of view of something smaller they would be moving slowly. Were also forgetting the Elder God, he can on his own destroy the armies of greece then continue to smash the titans and gods down. He could swat him off his head.no expression Kain turning into mist will only last him so long dude. Kratos is physically stronger than Kain dude. He rammed the Hydra's head through a pike, stopped Atlas(physically strongest dude in GoW) from crushing him between his fingers, he tossed Collossus of Rhodes hundreds of feet away on his ass, along with many other strength feats. Just because Kratos could break thru his bones(which were tiny in comparison to the whole body) doesn't mean they don't have great endurance. I didn't say Titans were fast, and even tho gravity would affect them more, they're so strong it wouldn't really be a strain at all. Kratos was a tiny dot when he was falling in front of Atlas' body, he's close to a mile. Ares on his own destroyed armies of Greece with ease, don't act like Elder God just smashes all the Titans and Gods like they are nothing. I just thot of a way to kill Kain, Medusa or Euryale turn his ass to stone. Pyron could solo all of LOK btw, I don't care if Kain doesn't die, after Pyron eats his planet Kain will just be floating in space, to say Kain stalemates Pyron is like saying Spiderman stalemates Superman.

Burning thought
yeh so..hell be floating in space alive

mist has no limit, kain can do it any time he likes, there is no limit and it works instantly, he could effectively dodge every attack, and no, the titans are slow, their strength is not as high as you thought then because Kratos can push Atlas fingers apart, dont try and say "kratos has titan strength" because he doesnt when that happens, he hasnt got his god powers either since their in the sword at the time, all Kain has to do is stab his sword into the titans body and his soul is sucked away, prob take a few seconds and a titan falls, and none of them can hit kain before he mists or teleports. Also Kain will not die if hes turned to stone, hell just break free or if you shatter him he will reform, also it would take a few seconds to do it, in which kain could mist/tele...he has many options, also how they gonna stone him when hes on a titans shoulders?

also what proof do you have that elder god couldnt do it, hes immaterial, they wont be able to hit him, only hades would have the slightest chance of having the potentional to hit it...but hes not getting through hundreds of eyes blasting him or hundreds of tentacles, some are the size of titans.

HonkyTonkMan
Jesus christ, this is STILL going. Why don't we decide this by a vote.

Burning thought
votes mean nothing....

Sol Valentine
Yes they do, just look at the Presidential Election going on next year!

Burning thought
lol i mean on the forums stick out tongue anyone can come in and vote, or people can vote randomly without considering any facts

Sol Valentine
Oh, sorry.

HonkyTonkMan
Kain/ Raziel would finally meet Kratos face to face, and before the battle would commence they would do their typical half an hour of thinking to themselves on how they felt. In that time Kratos will yell "I AM THE GOD OF WAR" and rip their head off. dance

Burning thought
lame comments like that is the reason why votes would be pointless

...and if that happened, kain will reform..one hit kratos or use him as a marrionette with TK and make him dance with zues, infact both Raziel and Kain can do a double and make a shown for the titans and other gods as well as LOK team, cheering and laughing as kratos and zues show off their dancing moves.

Violent2Dope
Zeus does his Blade of Olympus nuke and wipes out most of LOK.

HonkyTonkMan
Kratos snaps Raziel in half, and throws him under the foot of a Titan. Kain becomes a victim to the Olympians unless of course he's faster than Hermes and more powerful than Zeus. Kain may not die but being outclassed and overpowered will result in him having to retreat.

Burning thought
Elder God swipes with a few of his tentacles and equels the blade of Olympus destruction

and most of?....perhaps the soldiers but your underestimating the hylden, as well as demons..demons can move through dimensions so they will jsut have to exit before the blast wave hits, then they return...OR kain stops zues in his tracks by TKing his sword into the distance, zues will bow before kain as the most powerful weapon of the Gods disapears out of his reach...

HonkyTonkMan
The blade of Olympus will own the Soul Reaver. OWN it.

Burning thought
based on what? randomness...your preference to GOW to LOK?...the soul reaver has 9 emblems giving it powers such as time control, dimension movement, inspire hate among other things, the sword destroys both body and soul and can blast a man into pieces with a touch...no it cannot cause destruction on a large scale like the blade of olympus, but that took a lot of time nad power, zues will not have that in this match, power maybe, time defintley not...the reaver also has the power to blast the soul from a being from a distance or leech it if stabbed into a being..

the blade of olympus has little power in comparison to the reaver, its nuke move very limited, the wave is fairly slow. Infact the nuke move is the only true power the blade seems to have, it launches beams of energy of limited power...thats about it..tell me? how is any of these characters going to even move so much as a few inches before kain slashes them all to pieces once hes activated the time reaver

Sol Valentine
Eh, Kain still gets bellyflopped by Atlas.

Estacado
lame comments like that is the reason why votes would be pointless

...and if that happened, kain will reform..one hit kratos or use him as a marrionette with TK and make him dance with zues, infact both Raziel and Kain can do a double and make a shown for the titans and other gods as well as LOK team, cheering and laughing as kratos and zues show off their dancing moves.
Says the guy who thinks Kain can solo universes.....

Burning thought
Says the guy who thinks Kain can solo universes.....

says the guy who gives no debate, reason nor any proof or evidence that the universes he has selected for kain to fight in have any way of beating him....do you just create threads with the idea to spite and when someone comes up with an answer to the spite and debatable points you simply lose your nerve and say "zomg fanboy"...even though you have no points of your own?

so far your most intelligent debate as well as sols and most others is "zomg their big gods and titans they win"....completly ridiculous and ludicrous since the main character of the GOW story beats things so many times his size shows size isnt everything, not even titan or God sized...

Burning thought
Eh, Kain still gets bellyflopped by Atlas.

Atlas is unlikely to bellyflop and in the childish event that for this part of the debate that he does decide to do such a thing, kain has abilities such as mist and teleport to escape basically instantly from it, especially mist...then atlas will get his soul ripped from him....

Estacado
says the guy who gives no debate, reason nor any proof or evidence that the universes he has selected for kain to fight in have any way of beating him....do you just create threads with the idea to spite and when someone comes up with an answer to the spite and debatable points you simply lose your nerve and say "zomg fanboy"...even though you have no points of your own?

so far your most intelligent debate as well as sols and most others is "zomg their big gods and titans they win"....completly ridiculous and ludicrous since the main character of the GOW story beats things so many times his size shows size isnt everything, not even titan or God sized...
thumb down
Maybe because the main character is the son of Zeus and the biggest thing he beat without any powerup was the Hydra.
Which is nothing compared to Gods or Titans.

Burning thought
he still beats almighty zues in the end, zues is a wimp, people just seem to love and heighten his power by the words "zues king of the gods" or god alone is enough sometimes, yet the fool got beat the crap out off by his own sword by his son, even when he grew to giant size he got his ass beat, obviously as ive already pointed out his got many disadvantages when giant ,first he cant use his sword which has a lot of his power and second small targets can evade him, he has less speed than the average human it seems when he is giant size, and his speed is only slightly greater than human when he is human sized, zues gets his head pummled into the rocks, even without use of the sword kratos beats zues

another interesting note is that Mount olympus is just over 2 miles high....we can agree then that Titons are not ridiculous heights your giving them, their are blatently nowehere near a mile tall

Estacado
he still beats almighty zues in the end, zues is a wimp, people just seem to love and heighten his power by the words "zues king of the gods" or god alone is enough sometimes, yet the fool got beat the crap out off by his own sword by his son, even when he grew to giant size he got his ass beat, obviously as ive already pointed out his got many disadvantages when giant ,first he cant use his sword which has a lot of his power and second small targets can evade him, he has less speed than the average human it seems when he is giant size, and his speed is only slightly greater than human when he is human sized, zues gets his head pummled into the rocks, even without use of the sword kratos beats zues
thumb down
So going by you Ares is above Zeus since Kratos needed the help of Pandora's box to beat him while in his fight with Zeus he didn't need any major power up....

HonkyTonkMan
THIS is your 'Elder God', Kratos would waste him and more.

ELDER GOD VERSUS KAIN

Estacado
How lame....eh?haermm
A "God" get's burried under a few tons of rocks....crylaugh

HonkyTonkMan
Kain didn't even kill him. Happy Dance
This is how it should be done Kain. When compared Kain isn't even that great of a fighter.
KRATOS, BOSS KILLS

Estacado

another interesting note is that Mount olympus is just over 2 miles high....we can agree then that Titons are not ridiculous heights your giving them, their are blatently nowehere near a mile tall
Go play the game again Kratos only beat Zeus because he tricked him by "surrendering" his self to him.

Burning thought
thumb down
So going by you Ares is above Zeus since Kratos needed the help of Pandora's box to beat him while in his fight with Zeus he didn't need any major power up....

his powerup was the blade of olympus, with the blade Kratos supposedly has his god powers back because the sword empowers him, but still Kratos beat zues, he still took zues and smashed the "king of the gods" head against the stone and threw him about like he was nothing

Estacado
Go play the game again Kratos only beat Zeus because he tricked him by "surrendering" his self to him.

Burning thought
How lame....eh?haermm
A "God" get's burried under a few tons of rocks....crylaugh
what? rofl.....you actually think? omg...you never have played LOK have you?..no way m8, not a chance, if you think the elder God was burried then hell no...the Elder God burrows m8, its the size of the whole of nosgoth, beneath the ground and above, some of its tentacles are probably the size of titans, if not larger and it cna recreate them almost instantly.

Burning thought
THIS is your 'Elder God', Kratos would waste him and more.

ELDER GOD VERSUS KAIN

m8 this is where you fail, the Elder God is immaterial and would be invisible to kratos as well....the elder god would kill Kratos with two swipes of his tentacles and kratos would not even know what hit him

yes he tricked him, what can Kratos do to Zues when hes in large form? nothing, Kratos cannot teleport like kain, nor mist and has no mode of travel with himself other than his pair of legs, kain would of just teleported on top of the fools head and taken his soul

Estacado
what? rofl.....you actually think? omg...you never have played LOK have you?..no way m8, not a chance, if you think the elder God was burried then hell no...the Elder God burrows m8, its the size of the whole of nosgoth, beneath the ground and above, some of its tentacles are probably the size of titans, if not larger and it cna recreate them almost instantly.
If he is the size of Nosgoth why is it that Raziel easily tricked him in the beging of defiance?

Burning thought
If he is the size of Nosgoth why is it that Raziel easily tricked him in the beging of defiance?

first Raziel has free will and is not seen by the Elder God throughout, unlike all of the other beings, also the Elder God does not have the ability to kill Raziel, for Raziel is basically invulerable as well, if you destroy his physical he will go into his spectoral form, then it is unknown why the elder god doesnt just suck him up like he does to other souls, perhaps Raziel is not quite an ordinairy soul

however the proof stands as fact he is the size of nosgoth, he is in the reaver chambers, you can find his tentacles and eyes all across nosgoth, he is even curling his tentacles around the pillars of nosgoth, he is everywhere, vampire citidel..the underground cavern under the abyss where raziel is thrown..etc etc

hell the Elder God can prob solo all of these gods, as i said, none of them can see nor touch the thing wheras he can do so to them, consdiering his size, he could smash them to pieces and they wouldnt even know where its coming from, it would be like a ghost that they cannot see or touch but could touch them yet the width of a continent with thousadns of tentacles

HonkyTonkMan
Hades would kill Kain with his Chain Blade weapon (Which also steal souls), the same weapon that took out Chronus. It would be the gods against him. Hermes would be watching him from a distance, constantly moving, if he tried anything sneaky on Zeus he would be tickled by a sword to the face.
Zeus would also catch him in the electrical storm he caught Kratos in before he submitted, he would be constantly getting electrocuted and doubt he would have enough time to muster up a mist or teleport spell.

quanchi112
If he is the size of Nosgoth why is it that Raziel easily tricked him in the beging of defiance? figures u dont debate very well at all. u try to mock posters all the time. thats all u do. and u fail miserably at it. sorry but kratos and his gang fail against kain.

quanchi112
Hades would kill Kain with his Chain Blade weapon (Which also steal souls), the same weapon that took out Chronus. It would be the gods against him. Hermes would be watching him from a distance, constantly moving, if he tried anything sneaky on Zeus he would be tickled by a sword to the face.
Zeus would also catch him in the electrical storm he caught Kratos in before he submitted, he would be constantly getting electrocuted and doubt he would have enough time to muster up a mist or teleport spell. nah sorry but this fails. kain sends raziel,janos,turel(huge vampire form),magnus(vampire with heat vision practically),and malek to kill these gods. oh yes they die and horribly as kain sent badasses to kill them.

HonkyTonkMan
Are you serious?!!! The elder god was an octopus thing as big as a Titans foot. If Kratos were to face it he would waste it. It's suppose to be all so powerful yet against a mare Vampire it done nothing but wave a few tentacles and shoot p*ss balls at him. It can't even get out of a few tons of rubble.

MadMel
Hades would kill Kain with his Chain Blade weapon (Which also steal souls), the same weapon that took out Chronus
i thought it was altas that hades took confused

Estacado
figures u dont debate very well at all. u try to mock posters all the time. thats all u do. and u fail miserably at it. sorry but kratos and his gang fail against kain.
Why because the most biased poster of KMC says so?

Estacado
nah sorry but this fails. kain sends raziel,janos,turel(huge vampire form),magnus(vampire with heat vision practically),and malek to kill these gods. oh yes they die and horribly as kain sent badasses to kill them.
Janos was killed by Raziel when he was a human....you failthumb down
Also Magnus doesn't have "heat vison" just because he can disintegrate kain it doesn't mean he can do jack against the gods or the titans again you oh....How did he die again?That's right a statue fell on him shocklaughfailthumb down
Malek is a sarafan priest if you think he can compete with a god.....haermm so you failthumb down
Turel..... Are you kidding? His tk blast won't even scratch them his size equals to the hand of a god he would just get stepped on.
faithumb down
Raziel was one shoted by the hylden lord in Janos's body so as always you failthumb down

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by MadMel
i thought it was altas that hades took confused It was, tho he was about to steal Cronos' before Atlas intervened.

Burning thought
Why because the most biased poster of KMC says so?

whos the most biased poster you?i dont remember you saying anything of worthy in this entire debate laughing so it cant be you hes talking about

also janos had his heart taken by raziel in human form yes..but your forgetting Yanos couldnt do anytihng, Moebius' orb stops him from doing anything

and Elder God an octopus thing the size of a titans foot?..

the Elder God as ive said already coveres the entire landmass of Nosgoth, Titans are about...quarter of a mile tall, if smaller than that..you fail, not to menstion its immaterial and invisible to them all...l2 read peoples posts before making random comments HonkyTonkman

and please quit with the title banging..."zomg god..zomg big titan"...its pathetic it really is, the title God is overused by half the beings in most games and some of them cant do anything at all, the title of God means nothing, the feats and moves that they can do..means something

Estacado
whos the most biased poster you?i dont remember you saying anything of worthy in this entire debate laughing so it cant be you hes talking about

also janos had his heart taken by raziel in human form yes..but your forgetting Yanos couldnt do anytihng, Moebius' orb stops him from doing anything

and Elder God an octopus thing the size of a titans foot?..

the Elder God as ive said already coveres the entire landmass of Nosgoth, Titans are about...quarter of a mile tall, if smaller than that..you fail, not to menstion its immaterial and invisible to them all...l2 read peoples posts before making random comments HonkyTonkman

and please quit with the title banging..."zomg god..zomg big titan"...its pathetic it really is, the title God is overused by half the beings in most games and some of them cant do anything at all, the title of God means nothing, the feats and moves that they can do..means something
I wasn't talking to you Mr Kain can solo universes...
You don't even know quanchi......yet I "have" to read his nonsense daily at the comic forum.

Janos also got his ass kicked by the Sarafan Lord badly.....

A Titan is way larger then a quarter of a mile Ares had the size of a quarter mile.

Talking about bias......Who is the one who says Kain is invincible?That he can't be Ko'd or killed?
You got no proof that he couldn't sacrifice himself.
All you got is that hyperbole bullshit when Kain says it to Raziel the he bares the only weapon that could kill him.

ZOMG Kain got his heart ripped out and he still lives......he is invinicible now.....put him in a pool of water and he dies.

Burning thought
kain saying only the reaver can kill him is enough, more than enough to show that it is, otherwise we are just assuming nonsense..no i dont have proof on him no being able to sacrifice himself, nobody in the world except the creators would know if kain can truly sacrifice himself. And no, Kain in water will destroy his body but he will only reform, or turn into thousands of bats like he does in-game, the only other considerance is that he is actually immune to water and does not know it, since he never is foolish enough to go into it, not to menstion he would never go into the water, what with mist form. Another thing is that if kain could be killed by normal means, then they would of done Yanos on him, moebius' staff works on kain when he has his heart just like any other vampire, if kain could be killed by water or being cut to pieces moebius could of done so easily, with a click of his fingers thousands of sarafan could come in and dice him, or drop him in the river if it was a true way of killing him.

spoiler sorry, dont know how to do that grey out thing
also no, ares is no way as large as quarter of a mile, hes perhaps twice as tall as the biggest building we see in greece. The reasoning is that mount olympus we see at the end with erhaps the whole titan army climbing up it is only 2 miles tall, we can plainly see that theres about 3 titans climbing it in the video, so they must be much smaller than people are overhyping them to be

and yes Kain can be Ko'ed, but the likelyness is incredibly low, considering he is harmed only by the reaver, he survives many slashes of the thing, having his soul draining little by little at the same time as it hitting his body, so his body alone must have incredibly endurance and then is blasted away by an incredible TK blast and hes knocked out for like an hour, maybe less....thing is kain has many ways to escape being hit, even if you dont believe he is very fast, he can instantly teleport and mist form IS mist, so cannot be hit when he does it...

MadMel
hate to interupt the "your a fanboy!", "no ur a fanboy" stuff, but id like to point out that Amy Henning (the director of the LOK series) herself said in an interview that only raz could kill kain erm
thats all im saying
now you can get back to your arguing wink

Burning thought
hate to interupt the "your a fanboy!", "no ur a fanboy" stuff, but id like to point out that Amy Henning (the director of the LOK series) herself said in an interview that only raz could kill kain erm
thats all im saying
now you can get back to your arguing wink

exactley, it just seems nobody realises this no matter how many times i stress it, next time Honky posts i bet its, ZOMG belly flop kain dies, or sum madness

Violent2Dope
thats all im saying
now you can get back to your arguing wink Only Raz can kill Kain in the LOK universe, after his body is destroyed, Hades would eat his soul with his chain blades. Or he could just rip it out while he's still alive. Either one works.

Burning thought
first no one would be able to destroy kains body in this match, its unlikely any of them are going to hit him at all, especially hades, hades would never match kains speed...however...hades soul will be reaved by kain quite easily..soul death would finish him..or if hes large size then the usual teleport onto the head trick would do..but ranged soul death would do it.

Violent2Dope
first no one would be able to destroy kains body in this match, its unlikely any of them are going to hit him at all, especially hades, hades would never match kains speed...however...hades soul will be reaved by kain quite easily..soul death would finish him..or if hes large size then the usual teleport onto the head trick would do..but ranged soul death would do it. Hades is the fastest guy in GoW, if he's human size he can beat Kain.

Burning thought
he prob is the fastest guy in god of war, but that does not say much, ive played GOW 2 so many times, hades had nothing in speed to kain, hades cannot teleport, he cannot cover a mile in an instant of a second like kain with a teleport, from distance Hades could be blasted to pieces..and if hes human sized, kain could TK the dude and freeze him in place with TK shackles. Give me one instant Hades has shown great speed, i mean hell the only time we see him moving much at all is when he rolls or jumps cant remember which out of the way of atlas' attack

Violent2Dope
he prob is the fastest guy in god of war, but that does not say much, ive played GOW 2 so many times, hades had nothing in speed to kain, hades cannot teleport, he cannot cover a mile in an instant of a second like kain with a teleport, from distance Hades could be blasted to pieces..and if hes human sized, kain could TK the dude and freeze him in place with TK shackles. Give me one instant Hades has shown great speed, i mean hell the only time we see him moving much at all is when he rolls or jumps cant remember which out of the way of atlas' attack He jumps clear over him very quicky and wields long chain blades that stick in you and rip out your soul. He's powerful.

Burning thought
he sure is powerful, thats why hes my fave god in GOW...hes cool, but he just doesnt have the ability to clear the space kain can clear and has no long range soul devouring powers, also were forgetting kain can use time reaver and not have to worry at all as his enemies move in slow motion, they nearly freeze theyre going so slow.

Violent2Dope
he sure is powerful, thats why hes my fave god in GOW...hes cool, but he just doesnt have the ability to clear the space kain can clear and has no long range soul devouring powers, also were forgetting kain can use time reaver and not have to worry at all as his enemies move in slow motion, they nearly freeze theyre going so slow. His chain blades are long range, and devour souls mane. Also, Kain's time manipulation is nothing to the Sister's, you can't deny that.

Burning thought
the sisters only manipultate events in time, their powers of slowing it down are very weak, infact they dont slow it down as far as i remember apart from when the main sisters headdress i think it is glows, and that only happens for a few seconds, also they need the thread of the time stream their trying to manipultate, since they would not have their time room, nor would they certainly not have any of the LOK threads they would not be able to manipulate time.

however kains will slow time to a crawl and he can kill hades while hes helpless, then thats dead the only being in this matchup that could possibly beat kain, all the rest will die far easier, infact in the time kain has before his reaver is drained of the time powers he could kill at least another 2 gods/titans...and then power up his reaver on a greek soldier or a weak thing and do it over and over again.

quanchi112
Janos was killed by Raziel when he was a human....you failthumb down
Also Magnus doesn't have "heat vison" just because he can disintegrate kain it doesn't mean he can do jack against the gods or the titans again you oh....How did he die again?That's right a statue fell on him shocklaughfailthumb down
Malek is a sarafan priest if you think he can compete with a god.....haermm so you failthumb down
Turel..... Are you kidding? His tk blast won't even scratch them his size equals to the hand of a god he would just get stepped on.
faithumb down
Raziel was one shoted by the hylden lord in Janos's body so as always you failthumb down no listen up. all working together they crush the gods. the show u that the gods can die. they instill fear into them. i mean with kains forces and the time travel he could with the armies at his disposal its curtains for kratos and his god friends.

HonkyTonkMan
Kratos solos LOK Universe. Happy Dance

shin_gear
Once Kain go mist he is ****ing indestructible and shit!!!!!
I love this guy's humor and want to be friends with him. big grin

Burning thought
Kratos solos LOK Universe. Happy Dance

nah this guys got a funnier sense of humour, infact do you have a career as a comedian?

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
I think this girl has the funniest sense of humor happy

I think this girl has the funniest sense of humor happy

Burning thought
big grin

Estacado
no listen up. all working together they crush the gods. the show u that the gods can die. they instill fear into them. i mean with kains forces and the time travel he could with the armies at his disposal its curtains for kratos and his god friends.
WTF?
So you allow the time travel machines in this battle?

Burning thought
i was guessing he meant Kains time powers, i dont think the machines would be allowed, time travelling would make no sense because then were assuming both of them can get into eachothers histories, the Sisters into LOK (which would be usless because they dont have the threads) or Time streaming devices in LOK...

shin_gear
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
I think this girl has the funniest sense of humor happy oh

quanchi112
WTF?
So you allow the time travel machines in this battle? calm down.

well heres the dealio. they just get each army from each period used in the game. they cant time travel and fight battles different...they dont need to and its not allowed.

gotta give gow a chance here.

wink

HonkyTonkMan
nah this guys got a funnier sense of humour, infact do you have a career as a comedian?

Yes. wink

quanchi112
lok still wins this.

Burning thought
weve figuired that ages ago so may as well let this thread die

Pyron_is_God
also the Elder hasn't done anything impressive besides manipulating people

Some bullshit?
The Elder God has controlled the planet since the dawn of recorded time. Every soul and life is under his control.

Agreed Soul Reaver was forged by vampires (Vorador and Janos put the spell on it)Blade Of Olympus was made by Zeus.
Zeus's magic>>>>Vampire magic.

Tell me, can the Blade of Olympus alter time just by being there? Can it attack multiple dimensions in every strike?

Burning thought
Blade of Olympus can do hardly anything, even in the Hands of zeus, it stops at simple "destructive" power, it doesnt hit souls, it doesnt do much at all apart from fire beams or waves of energy

Pyron_is_God
But it was made by the Gods!!1111
You n00b.
Blades made by the Gods >>>>>>>>>>>>>> blades made by vampires.
Sheesh. big grin

Burning thought
indeed......"Gods" as in the title, titles are so overused its ridiculous, but Estacado's debating is perhaps not far worst than your own so dont diss him

Pyron_is_God
I will diss him.
As I diss you.
You both really are bad at debating.

Burning thought
lmao says the guy who cannot debate and has not debated yet, you do not know fallacies, you do not have a clue

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by Pyron_is_God
I will diss him.
As I diss you.
You both really are bad at debating.

You three should make a club wink

Burning thought
sad

Diamond Kisses
hug

Pyron_is_God
Says the guy who rapes, jizzes on and then rapes again teh No Limits Fallacy to make sure Kain wins?
You define Hypocrisy.

Now don't you start. I try to be polite to women.

Diamond Kisses
Arent women and men equals?

Pyron_is_God
Sometimes. not always.

Burning thought
Says the guy who rapes, jizzes on and then rapes again teh No Limits Fallacy to make sure Kain wins?
You define Hypocrisy.

ive never brought the "No limits fallacy" to the table

Diamond Kisses
Sometimes. not always.

Finally some truth raver

Burning thought
first bit of truth hes said

Diamond Kisses
first bit of truth hes said

Not necessarily, but he starts making sense yes