Doku vs. Vergil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shin_gear
Two rounds...

Basic Vergil vs. Armored Doku

DT Vergil vs. Spirit Doku

I think this would be pretty damn close.

HonkyTonkMan
Vergil takes it, just.

Charlotte DeBel
Regular DT or Nero Angelo form? But still Vergil seems a winner of that to me.

shin_gear
Whatever's stronger...Doku's being underestimated IMHO. I might talk about him later though, right now I'm somewhere and I'll leave soon.

shin_gear
Well seeing as I have nothing better to do at the moment......Armored Doku has several powerful abilities as a Samurai, and I think Vergil's also a samurai 313. At least that's what I've been told...nonetheless a powerful and formidable devil.

Doku massacred and burned the entire Hayabusa village and has extraordinary abilities. His sword is a cursed weapon that feeds off souls of those it slays, can be split into two, and used as a boomerang. He can also travel at a burst of high speeds when doing certain attacks. He has one attack where he hits the ground and sends a shockwave that hits anything on the battlefield, and finally can shoot some kind of blue flame that is not an ordinary flame. He could be made out of that substance.

His spirit form has...flight, greater speed and is larger. He has a larger, longer spiritual form of the Kitetsu as well that drains more health and can be thrown for longer distances. He can simply vanish into thin air and appear in random locations, go through walls and shoot flames like in his regular form. The flame looks exactly the same as himself expect he's shaped to look like an armored samurai. VideosickhqnHL_Yli8

Shin_Blax
Well.. Dooku has a lightsaber so he wins.

shin_gear
It's not exactly a lightsaber...but it's cursed and can do many things.

Shin_Blax
http://www.channel4.com/film/cinemadvd/microsites/S/star_wars_revengeofthesith/images/starwars3_gallery_7.jpg

No, that's Dooku's Lightsaber. It's curved but it's still a Lightsaber.

shin_gear
You farking dumb***, it's not DOOKU, it's DOKU.

I still like you.

Sol Valentine
LOL Doku wins.

shin_gear
I think it's a fair bout at least...both can win in my eyes, but I don't know who's chance is greater, so I made this.

Shin_Blax
Originally posted by shin_gear
You farking dumb***, it's not DOOKU, it's DOKU.

I still like you.

I challenge your claim. I say the thread starter made a typo.

Sol Valentine
I disagree on shin_Blax's challenge.

shin_gear
LOL @ it's curved but it's still a lightsaber.

shin_gear
I want to know what Superboy Prime would say about this. 313

Sol Valentine
He would act....................... Nostalgic.

Superboy Prime
Any version of Vergil wins this in my opinion. Doku's though and all of that...but his only chance would be to somehow steal vergil's soul with the Kisetsu(spelling). And boy that ain't happening.

shin_gear
Meh.

shin_gear
Just tried to make a Ninja Gaiden vs. Devil May Cry thread that isn't one-sided like Dante versus Hayabusa.

Sol Valentine
Try Hayabusa v.s. Vergil.

shin_gear
That would be pretty much as one-sided as Dante vs. Hayabusa since if I'm not mistaken Vergil is pretty much the equivalent of Dante.

Sol Valentine
One-sided on favor of who?

shin_gear
Vergil.

Sol Valentine
Eh, jinpachi?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.