Thanos vs World War Hulk & Pitt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
No holds bar. A battle of fists skill and willpower

janus77
Thanos is too smart to engage in such beastial activities for too long. especially when there's the very real possibility of him suffering a humiliating defeat.

he bfr's Hulk and then squishes the other guy.

CaptainStoic
Thanos would not be squishing Pitt.

Reaper777
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Thanos would not be squishing Pitt.

honestly, I don't think he'd be "squishing"wwh either...

Terryc250
thanos would kill wwh and brad pitt

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Terryc250
thanos would kill wwh and brad pitt lookaround

quanchi112
thanos wins

CaptainStoic
Thanos would lose, both of these guys are exactly the fight that Thanos does not want to get tangled upwith, he said it himself. Pitt locks onto his opponents agressions and becomes fueled by them his musculature is able to withstand any blast that Thanos could hurl at him, as for strength he can stand toe to toe with an enraged Hulk witout losing groud, he also has a mystical healing factor. I don't think I need to bring up what type of force an enraged Hulk can and has achieved. When I was a child, I thought that a single spider could take on 10 ants, so I put them all in a glass jar to see... do you know what happened? The ants tore the spider to pieces that's what.
The very same thing would happen to Thanos if he went up against both of thes guys. They rip him to shreds, and pound him into dust.

Tony Stark
Thanos would lose, both of these guys are exactly the fight that Thanos does not want to get tangled upwith, he said it himself. Pitt locks onto his opponents agressions and becomes fueled by them his musculature is able to withstand any blast that Thanos could hurl at him, as for strength he can stand toe to toe with an enraged Hulk witout losing groud, he also has a mystical healing factor. I don't think I need to bring up what type of force an enraged Hulk can and has achieved. When I was a child, I thought that a single spider could take on 10 ants, so I put them all in a glass jar to see... do you know what happened? The ants tore the spider to pieces that's what.
The very same thing would happen to Thanos if he went up against both of thes guys. They rip him to shreds, and pound him into dust.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Let me see THANOS has humiliated both The Champion of the Universe and Gamora in the past with his superior fighting skills, COSMIC strength and agility, but can't handle these two brutes up close and personal I beg to difer. Although THANOS would prefer not to fight H2H he is almost unequaled at it. And did I say that he wields the power COSMIC...Oh yeah... I did and he does. Although these two are complete monsters and together could beat most in a brawl....THANOS isn't in that most.

THANOS FTW

wink

vlaaad12345
Thanos beating silver surfer to death,knocking drax and hulk on their asses easily and thanos fighting near evenly with warrior madness power gem thor says otherwise.

Priest
Thanos!

llagrok
Thanos is smarter, FAR, FAR, FAR, FAR more skilled and more durable.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Tony Stark
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Let me see THANOS has humiliated both The Champion of the Universe and Gamora in the past with his superior fighting skills, COSMIC strength and agility, but can't handle these two brutes up close and personal I beg to difer. Although THANOS would prefer not to fight H2H he is almost unequaled at it. And did I say that he wields the power COSMIC...Oh yeah... I did and he does. Although these two are complete monsters and together could beat most in a brawl....THANOS isn't in that most.

THANOS FTW

wink

Great to see you again Tony, but in the picture that you see Thanos knocking the Champion back was not a KO, I have the book that you got the scan from (Thanos Quest issue 1). In fact the Champ got up faster than he was hit... just because he was knocked off of his feet does not mean that he would have beaten the Champ, actually in that book the Champion leaped so high that his desent caused the world that they battled on to be destroyed, while Thanos teleported out of the way, if he had remained there he would have been destroyed like the rest of the planet. Drax recently showed us how durable Thanos is when he ripped his heart out with his bare hands.... Pitt has claws that allows him to dig through the ground at speeds greater than you and I could walk, I'm pretty sure that he could penetrate Thanos' flesh easier than Drax could, as a matter of fact Drax would not be able to rip Pitts heart out because of his physiology (read Pitt, and you will see that I jest not) Pitt was able to survive without being turned to ash by a laser cannon situated in orbit, which had the power to decimate an entire forest, and he only lost skin, his muscles were not damaged in the least, Thanos' power blast should have no effect on him, and I thought that Thanos used plasma punches and blasts, not Cosmic ones??? Both the Hulk and Pitt could survive this without a problem.... Pitt destroyed worse than Thanos by the way, he defeated a being that destroyed a universe, killed Gods like Thor, and raped angels, as he put it... Urgrul Thul I believe was his name.
World War hulk or as he is in his current state held an entire planet together. I just read the most rediculous thing, people here on KMC believe that Mongul could beat the Hulk, by posting things like he'd punch him into space and such nonsense, no one ever remembers Hulks feats... the only reason Mongul ever gives Superman a run for his money is because he always pulls his punches. I assure you that when Thanos goes up against Pitt and the Hulk in his current state he will be killed pretty quickly. Back to Pitt he locks onto his prey's aggression and give it back to them, You people seem to think that because he beat Gamora which he really didn't because he couldn't lay a hand on her that he'd make these guys look like amateurs, She hulk beat the Champion recently, what of that? Thanos is not the all mighty one that he was with the Gems. In his first showing he took out the Thing with one punch, but then again so has Hulk and then continued his battle with Thor, who he could not KO, he was getting the better of Thor, but he did not lay him down for the count. Thanos would lose here plain and simple.

hulkcpbifiussjf
Great to see you again Tony, but in the picture that you see Thanos knocking the Champion back was not a KO, I have the book that you got the scan from (Thanos Quest issue 1). In fact the Champ got up faster than he was hit... just because he was knocked off of his feet does not mean that he would have beaten the Champ, actually in that book the Champion leaped so high that his desent caused the world that they battled on to be destroyed, while Thanos teleported out of the way, if he had remained there he would have been destroyed like the rest of the planet. Drax recently showed us how durable Thanos is when he ripped his heart out with his bare hands.... Pitt has claws that allows him to dig through the ground at speeds greater than you and I could walk, I'm pretty sure that he could penetrate Thanos' flesh easier than Drax could, as a matter of fact Drax would not be able to rip Pitts heart out because of his physiology (read Pitt, and you will see that I jest not) Pitt was able to survive without being turned to ash by a laser cannon situated in orbit, which had the power to decimate an entire forest, and he only lost skin, his muscles were not damaged in the least, Thanos' power blast should have no effect on him, and I thought that Thanos used plasma punches and blasts, not Cosmic ones??? Both the Hulk and Pitt could survive this without a problem.... Pitt destroyed worse than Thanos by the way, he defeated a being that destroyed a universe, killed Gods like Thor, and raped angels, as he put it... Urgrul Thul I believe was his name.
World War hulk or as he is in his current state held an entire planet together. I just read the most rediculous thing, people here on KMC believe that Mongul could beat the Hulk, by posting things like he'd punch him into space and such nonsense, no one ever remembers Hulks feats... the only reason Mongul ever gives Superman a run for his money is because he always pulls his punches. I assure you that when Thanos goes up against Pitt and the Hulk in his current state he will be killed pretty quickly. Back to Pitt he locks onto his prey's aggression and give it back to them, You people seem to think that because he beat Gamora which he really didn't because he couldn't lay a hand on her that he'd make these guys look like amateurs, She hulk beat the Champion recently, what of that? Thanos is not the all mighty one that he was with the Gems. In his first showing he took out the Thing with one punch, but then again so has Hulk and then continued his battle with Thor, who he could not KO, he was getting the better of Thor, but he did not lay him down for the count. Thanos would lose here plain and simple.

I totally agree with that statment smile plus thanos is not way smarter WWH has banner's intellect or close to it. Hmm let's see pysically WWH is as strong as him and drax combined without enragement so thanos is done

janus77
Thanos is several orders above Banner, imo... smarts-wise.

but why would Thanos enter into a strictly physical confrontation? it's illogical and far too dangerous for him to do so, when he's got so many other options.

quanchi112
thanos cant lose this.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by hulkcpbifiussjf
I totally agree with that statment smile plus thanos is not way smarter WWH has banner's intellect or close to it. Hmm let's see pysically WWH is as strong as him and drax combined without enragement so thanos is done
Thanos is leagues beyond banners intellect go read some marvel comics,no I really wouldnt say wwh has shown anything to put him on thanos level physically,thanos has knocked around people much worse,thanos has takin shots from people that make hulk look like a ***** and got right back up,thanos isnt loosing this,and captainstoic drax was specifically made to kill thanos thats not his durability hes gone up against far worse and come out undamaged.

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by Tony Stark
roll eyes (sarcastic)

THANOS FTW

wink Thanos stomps them, of course.

But when exactly did Thanos humiliate Gamora in fighting skills?

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
Thanos stomps them, of course.

But when exactly did Thanos humiliate Gamora in fighting skills?

Thanos didn't he had a sparring session with her and was unfazed by her paralytic strike to the solar plexus, but since he could not hit her he played it off like he was paralyzed, and in the instant that she dropped her guard he grabbed her... thus winning the fight, this happened long ago in the Infinty Watch comic series.

Pitt is a mystical being/fleshly one because of his father Zoyvod... there is nothing that Thanos could physically do to him that would keep him down, he just does not posses the power naturally to defeat both of these monsters, they would gang up on him and ruin his day.... Thanos himself stated that he did not relish facing an opponent like the Hulk, he would be facing not one but two, and neither are dumb in battle, i would go as far as saying that Pitt has better combat skills than the Hulk, because he was charged with destroying planets filled with beings that individually could give Wonderman a hard time, now times this by the millions, and you kind of get a hint as to how vicious Pitt can become when he locks onto his opponents aggressions. Thanos is my boy but, he would be out of his mind to face the two of these guys in a slufest, they'd treat him like a tennis ball, and leave him playng squash on the curb.

quanchi112
Thanos didn't he had a sparring session with her and was unfazed by her paralytic strike to the solar plexus, but since he could not hit her he played it off like he was paralyzed, and in the instant that she dropped her guard he grabbed her... thus winning the fight, this happened long ago in the Infinty Watch comic series.

Pitt is a mystical being/fleshly one because of his father Zoyvod... there is nothing that Thanos could physically do to him that would keep him down, he just does not posses the power naturally to defeat both of these monsters, they would gang up on him and ruin his day.... Thanos himself stated that he did not relish facing an opponent like the Hulk, he would be facing not one but two, and neither are dumb in battle, i would go as far as saying that Pitt has better combat skills than the Hulk, because he was charged with destroying planets filled with beings that individually could give Wonderman a hard time, now times this by the millions, and you kind of get a hint as to how vicious Pitt can become when he locks onto his opponents aggressions. Thanos is my boy but, he would be out of his mind to face the two of these guys in a slufest, they'd treat him like a tennis ball, and leave him playng squash on the curb. ok how about this, thanos imprisons pitt in the same containment block he beat thor with. then he beats the shit out of hulk.

CaptainStoic
Quanchi, you do realize that one day Hulk and thanos will have it out right? Well when they do don't say that I didn't tell you who was going to get crucified ok. Now if Thanos has to resort to imprisoning Pitt in an containment device, I guess that you have already admitted that he will be crushed by the two of these guys at once. Like I said he would be biting off more than he can chew with these top tiers.

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by golem370
No holds bar. A battle of fists skill and willpower

Fist skill and willpower ? laughing out loud

WWH eats Thanos for dinner. Then he's still angry and eats Pitt.

No contest.

Xplosive
Thanos would lose if he would engage only in a physical confrontation, otherwise with all powers, he wins.

But in a physical confrontation, he looses. Actually, I would chose WWH alone to beat him in a physical battle.

boriquaking55
If Thanos fights smart and doesn't go purely physically, he would not only win, but he'd probably embarass Hulk & Pitt pretty badly.

Symmetric Chaos
If he tries to fight on their terms he'll lose. He really wont be getting stronger than them and his skill is in planning not fighting (or at least I've yet to seen combat finesse from him)

That said Thanos would never engage in such a fight since he's mentioned no wanting to do something like that when fighting Champion.

Hercules
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
If he tries to fight on their terms he'll lose. He really wont be getting stronger than them and his skill is in planning not fighting (or at least I've yet to seen combat finesse from him)

That said Thanos would never engage in such a fight since he's mentioned no wanting to do something like that when fighting Champion.

He hadn't encountered Hulk when he said that though I believe.

And he has since been seen in hand to hand combat with Hulk during the Infinity War, as for his fighting skill, he trained Gamora and hes meant to be an extremely skilled hand to hand fighter, though due to him being such a planner he is rarely seen using these skills.

The OP said "no holds barred" that to me says anything goes so why would a being like Thanos restrict himself to hand to hand if there were no restrictions on him?

Thanos wouldn't play them at their own game, he would make them play his.

Edit: I think he mentioned that he imagined fighting Champion was like fighting the Hulk and it was contest he had sort to avoid, continuity wise though the fight with Champion was before he had encountered the Hulk.

Alfheim
When I was a child, I thought that a single spider could take on 10 ants, so I put them all in a glass jar to see... do you know what happened? The ants tore the spider to pieces that's what.

dots

golem370
Thanos does like to test him self aka the battle with the Ovin army. He destroyed that army with little effort and they were suppose to be the toughest. Thanos is said to have spent 80 years in the worst places in the universe honing his skills. I will put it like this he knows how powerful Hulk is and is a little wirry about going toe to toe with him and Pitt is imo a Hulk lite character imo. Alright lets clear this up this is a pure on physical battle two on one But! Thanos is aware he going to fight these two but no real prep just the knowledge of what kind of fight he has on his hands and it's to the death.

Reaper777
The description says a battle of skills, fists and willpower, Thanos loses

batdude123
If this is a slugfest, Thanos loses! eek! Happy Dance

Soljer
Originally posted by batdude123
If this is a slugfest, Thanos loses! eek! Happy Dance

People must be seeing something I'm not.

Meh.

batdude123
Haha!!

Kid Kurdy
WWH alone will beat Thanos in a slugfest. He's just too damn strong, and has shown more than once he actually uses his brains while fighting.

WWH wins, (Pitt is overkill). But Thanos won't go down easily, and it would be a very cool fight.

TheSentry
Quanchi, you do realize that one day Hulk and thanos will have it out right? Well when they do don't say that I didn't tell you who was going to get crucified ok. Now if Thanos has to resort to imprisoning Pitt in an containment device, I guess that you have already admitted that he will be crushed by the two of these guys at once. Like I said he would be biting off more than he can chew with these top tiers. Your an idiot. No way about it. laughing

Sorry for being rude but the obvious needs to be pointed out sometimes.

TheSentry
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
WWH alone will beat Thanos in a slugfest. He's just too damn strong, and has shown more than once he actually uses his brains while fighting.

WWH wins, (Pitt is overkill). But Thanos won't go down easily, and it would be a very cool fight. laughing My god its Hulk kingdom here. So many wrong people like you. roll eyes (sarcastic)

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by TheSentry
laughing My god its Hulk kingdom here. So many wrong people like you. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Or perhaps you are the idiot and are in denial. Who knows perhaps you should get that checked out, it may lead to other problems that you may be having in life. sad

Estacado
Originally posted by TheSentry
laughing My god its Hulk kingdom here. So many wrong people like you. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Relax it's just comics.....no need to call each other an idiot......unless we are talking about quanchi.313

Evil_Ash
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/17218-thanos_400.jpg

Hulk solos this. 313

Reaper777
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/17218-thanos_400.jpg

Hulk solos this. 313

thats what I'm thinking, pitt is overkill.....big time

TheSentry
Or perhaps you are the idiot and are in denial. Who knows perhaps you should get that checked out, it may lead to other problems that you may be having in life. sad I have no problems. Unlike most people I will tell it like it is. When someone deserves respect they will get it, that why your getting none. smile

TheSentry
Originally posted by Estacado
Relax it's just comics.....no need to call each other an idiot......unless we are talking about quanchi.313 Meh both are pretty stupid. cool

janus77
so it's a pure slugfest?
any reason why Thanos couldn't just absorb/siphon Hulk's energies during the fight?
or maybe tap into the power cosmic for its infinite powers?
does Thanos have a limit to the amount of power he can absorb, like Surfer does?

if it's purely a slugfest then he can't win, Hulk's just gonna over power him.

Evil_Ash

Hulk solos this. 313

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Relax it's just comics.....no need to call each other an idiot......unless we are talking about quanchi.313 quit with the insults. bring something to the table for once excpet ur failed attempts at comedy.

thanos slugs it out and and takes on thor wit the power gem and did fine.

thanos beats them both in a slugfest.

he fights beings that would oneshot pitt or hulk.

Hannibal-Lector
I believe thanos could take this either all his powers or even just physical

quanchi112
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
I believe thanos could take this either all his powers or even just physical ur damn right he could.

golem370
That picture of Champion is kinda miss leading since Thanos had his force field on

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by golem370
That picture of Champion is kinda miss leading since Thanos had his force field on

The words are slightly more important in that instance. Thanos is aware of how a physical fight (ie Slugfest) does not play to his strength against someone like Hulk or Champion or Pitt.

golem370
I believe Thanos can hang with them he just have to want to. His strength has never been truly measured and his durability stamina and experience is up to the fight.

Soljer
"You call yourselves strong?"

Kid Kurdy
Thanos didn't beat Champion with his powers, but with his brains (and his force fields and so on).

I have no problem with the fact that Thanos can beat WWH. No problem whatsoever. But not with his fists or blasts.

No way.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Soljer
"You call yourselves strong?"
So ? That's just macho talk from Thanos. Geez.

quanchi112
Thanos didn't beat Champion with his powers, but with his brains (and his force fields and so on).

I have no problem with the fact that Thanos can beat WWH. No problem whatsoever. But not with his fists or blasts.

No way. yes he can. he took on thor with the power gem. only reason he couldnt defeat someone with the power gem was becuz u really cant beat them physically.

thanos can beat ww hulk with this fists.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by quanchi112
yes he can. he took on thor with the power gem. only reason he couldnt defeat someone with the power gem was becuz u really cant beat them physically.

yes

You are correct sir

wink

Kid Kurdy
No he can't. The Thor thing has nothing to do with this, because:

- WWH is way smarter than a crazy Thor.

- Thanos wasn't doing that great against Thor, he had to use a special weapon.

quanchi112
No he can't. The Thor thing has nothing to do with this, because:

- WWH is way smarter than a crazy Thor.

- Thanos wasn't doing that great against Thor, he had to use a special weapon. the point is my freind is tha he took thors best and got up with no problem. he smiled.

thor with the power gem could dish out a lot more pain than ww hulk.

i win.
stick out tongue

rico777
Thanos dominates these 2 pretty easily.

darthgoober

Hulk solos this. 313
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/9872/theinfinitygauntlet0640hv9.th.jpg
wink

quanchi112
thanos wins this. nuff said.

Kid Kurdy
the point is my freind is tha he took thors best and got up with no problem. he smiled.
No, he fought Thor, but couldn't beat him, so he grabbed a special weapon.

I'm not so sure. But I know how you think : WWH is not as strong as WM Thor with the PG, and Thanos "stalemated" Thor, so Thanos will have not much problems with WWH.

Wrong.

First of all, WWH is smarter and much more cunning than Thor. This is important.

Second, Hulk has always been tougher than Thor, and this Hulk is even more durable than normal Hulk. Third, Hulk has a crazy healing factor, a thing Thor does not have.

Fourth, WWH would beat Thor - any Thor, except of course Rune King and such - also. Not easily, but he will be the last man standing.

Thanos didn't want to fight a classic Hulk. So do you really think it will be a walk in the park for Thanos to fight a seriously upgraded Hulk with a brain, a Hulk whose strength is "off the charts" (dixit Reed Richards) ?

quanchi112
No, he fought Thor, but couldn't beat him, so he grabbed a special weapon.

I'm not so sure. But I know how you think : WWH is not as strong as WM Thor with the PG, and Thanos "stalemated" Thor, so Thanos will have not much problems with WWH.

Wrong.

First of all, WWH is smarter and much more cunning than Thor. This is important.

Second, Hulk has always been tougher than Thor, and this Hulk is even more durable than normal Hulk. Third, Hulk has a crazy healing factor, a thing Thor does not have.

Fourth, WWH would beat Thor - any Thor, except of course Rune King and such - also. Not easily, but he will be the last man standing.

Thanos didn't want to fight a classic Hulk. So do you really think it will be a walk in the park for Thanos to fight a seriously upgraded Hulk with a brain, a Hulk whose strength is "off the charts" (dixit Reed Richards) ? thanos doesnt look for fights without any motive on his own part. why would he want to fight the hulk. if the hulk stood in his way he would pawn him. thor wit the power gem would crush ww hulk.

literally own him.

u cant defeat thor with the power gem with force it has infinite piower backing him up.

thanos wins here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.