Wolverine vs The Lizard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stupendous man
Fight takes place in the Savage Land.

I know most fanboys will say easy win for Wolvie but the Lizard is waaaaaay under-rated. Same strength, reflexes & speed as Spidey, with greater resistance to injury and excellent regeneration ability, not to mention his groovy mind control over all reptiles within a mile's radius.

Who wins?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
huh

JasonK4
Wolverine wins

Muck101
That, from someone with a wolverine sig. Wolverine is cool, I'll give him that, and there are few asses he can't kick. However, that does not mean he should win every single fight concievable, as most seem to think he can. Lizard takes this, as he outclasses wolvie in -all- but healing factor. He's faster, stronger, more agile, and he'd have an army of Dino's after wolvie. Curb-stomp.

tkitna
Come on. The Lizard isnt beating Wolverine (the same character that fights and hangs with class 100 heros yet nobody has any problems with that). Wolverine hangs with the Hulk, but is outclassed by the Lizard?

I think not.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by tkitna
Come on. The Lizard isnt beating Wolverine (the same character that fights and hangs with class 100 heros yet nobody has any problems with that). Wolverine hangs with the Hulk, but is outclassed by the Lizard?

I think not. Wolvie gets shitstomped by the Hulk on KMC tho....no expression

jinzin
lizards no Wendigo, Wolverine takes this.

Battlehammer
wolverine shit stomps him

masterbruce
Originally posted by Battlehammer
wolverine shit stomps him

Lizard is better than Wolverine in speed, strength and has a very good healing ability as well.

I say Logan loses 3/10

Battlehammer
Logan might lsoe two.. 3 pushing it. the lizard really has no advantage other then strength and Logans weapons are far more dangerous then lizards.

grey fox
Lizard 6/10

He regenerates better then Wolvie too , albeit more realistically.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by grey fox
Lizard 6/10

no he doesent his feats don't even come close to Logan. He barly able to keep fighting after taking damage.

so no more realizt means better?

at least give a good reason.

the lizard would get stompped.

grey fox
no he doesent his feats don't even come close to Logan. He barly able to keep fighting after taking damage.

so no more realizt means better?

at least give a good reason.

the lizard would get stompped.

He regenerates entire limbs pretty quickly, that's good in my book.

No 'realizt' doesn't mean better, just more realistic.

He can possibly move faster , especially his tail. Lizard can also bog down Wolvie with various reptiles.

Battlehammer

No 'realizt' doesn't mean better, just more realistic.

He can possibly move faster , especially his tail. Lizard can also bog down Wolvie with various reptiles.
not really. Just when he turn from human to lizard he gians a limb that about all he ever shown with his healing factor. His healing factor has never been shown to be of any use in a fight.

areana setting means no other combatants...............so much for your plan.

Logan can simply cut the lizards tail right off

stupendous man
not really. Just when he turn from human to lizard he gians a limb that about all he ever shown with his healing factor. His healing factor has never been shown to be of any use in a fight.

areana setting means no other combatants...............so much for your plan.

Logan can simply cut the lizards tail right off

I guess I should've explained. I picked the Savage Land because of the added element of reptiles in the vicinity. I think that this gives the Lizard the edge and he wins 6/10.

As I said at the start Lizard is incredibly under-rated, he is stronger & quicker than Wolvie and would have a damn good chance of ripping his throat out before Logan 'simply' cuts his tail off.

Wolvie seems to have developed into some kind of uber being over the last few years just because he is a really popular character. It wasn't so long ago (okay the mid 80s- Secret Wars is quite a while ago!) when Spidey swatted him with a single back hand, describing him as a joke!

He's no joke, but he's not winning this fight easily.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by stupendous man
I guess I should've explained. I picked the Savage Land because of the added element of reptiles in the vicinity. I think that this gives the Lizard the edge and he wins 6/10.
Even if he sued the reptiles in the vicinity most of which would be useless. Little lizards wont be doing any thing to logan. Not to mention Logan empathy which makes animals as large as ebars not want to **** with him will stop any lizard from trying.

As I said at the start Lizard is incredibly under-rated, he is stronger & quicker than Wolvie and would have a damn good chance of ripping his throat out before Logan 'simply' cuts his tail off..
Not really. No lizard has not chance of doign that. Lizards feat wise has done nothing in the speed department that gives him any egde vs Logan. Strength means nothign when ur opponet durability makes your strength void. How is the lizard going to ripp Logan throat apart when Logan is by far his superior in skill not to mention that would not even put Logan down.

Wolvie seems to have developed into some kind of uber being over the last few years just because he is a really popular character. It wasn't so long ago (okay the mid 80s- Secret Wars is quite a while ago!) when Spidey swatted him with a single back hand, describing him as a joke!

He's no joke, but he's not winning this fight easily.

Last view years? he been doing this shit since he came out............he fought the hulk for one

not to mention the secret war was one of the worst written arcs ever. And during the 80's and 90's Logan fought the hulk many many times and was doign all sorts of crazy shit.

go pick up a comic with Logan in it before speaking.

masterbruce
Even if he sued the reptiles in the vicinity most of which would be useless. Little lizards wont be doing any thing to logan. Not to mention Logan empathy which makes animals as large as ebars not want to **** with him will stop any lizard from trying.

um, aren't the lizards in savage lands mostly dinosaurs?? hardly 'little'

So Logan is now goig to use empathy??? Is that a new power of his, jeez gimme a break. A T. Rex that will feed on Logan will not feel much empathy if its hungry.

masterbruce

Last view years? he been doing this shit since he came out............he fought the hulk for one

Logan's powers, mainly his HF, fluctuates greatly. One day he survives a nuke, the next day he passes out from a stab in the stomach.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by masterbruce
um, aren't the lizards in savage lands mostly dinosaurs?? hardly 'little'

So Logan is now goig to use empathy??? Is that a new power of his, jeez gimme a break. A T. Rex that will feed on Logan will not feel much empathy if its hungry.
the lizard ahs never shown to be able to control lizards such as trexes his biggest lizard he control was liek 2 feet. He not going to all of a sudden beable to control a t rex.........

empathy is not some new power........part of logans powers ar ehis animal nature............he can put his agression onto another animal using empathy. he done it since the beggining. He done it to calm down animals and he also done it to scare them away. Go read a wolverine comic before speaking.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by masterbruce
Logan's powers, mainly his HF, fluctuates greatly. One day he survives a nuke, the next day he passes out from a stab in the stomach.
they really don't though. see again you talk like u read wolverine, but you don't.

when has he been taken out by a stabb? please I love to know when he recently been taken out by a stabb int he stomack lol.

masterbruce

when has he been taken out by a stabb? please I love to know when he recently been taken out by a stabb int he stomack lol.

I don't remember what comic it was (I was browsing at a store) and it showed someone stabbing through logan's stomach from behind with claws (perhaps his son?) and Logan fell facedown unconscious.

masterbruce
the lizard ahs never shown to be able to control lizards such as trexes his biggest lizard he control was liek 2 feet. He not going to all of a sudden beable to control a t rex.........

um maybe lizard never controlled a giant lizard because there are NO DINOSAURS in Manhattan?

I'm pretty sure there is no size limit to his reptilian telepathy.

Sci-fi Nutjob
wolverine is much more skilled and lizard can't hack any of his limbs off because of the adamantium. lizard's head off means death but he could get a few wins with dino help. wolv 8/10

jinzin
Lizard 6/10

No he doesn't...

What the f**k?

Wolverine's regnerated his entire arm in several panels.. he's healed up every bone broken in his body in the time it took him to stand up...

Lizard wasn't able to heal his tale after a lengthy scuffle with the X-men.

You're not giving Wolveirne near enough Cred if you honestly think Lizards taking the majority here.. Lizard BARELY succeeded in holding of Vermin.. Wolverine punked out Vermin and Bloodscream at the same time.. and he did it in about 5 panels.

jinzin

And so does Wolverine.. does your book take presedence over feats? Cause Logans are better.

{edit} woops didn't see the setting NM

Hercules
Dinosaurs arn't lizards, they are more closely related to birds and there are some theories that they may have even been warm blooded.

Just thought I would throw that in there.

*runs off*

jinzin
Okay, here's my take, If Sauron couldn't do it with an army of cavemen, a group of mutates, and a literal stampede of dinosaurs.. Lizards not doing it.

Tyson20
Battlehammer can you type better please.

Thank you.

Now without finding out recent feats of his, I will say Wolverine until more information is brought to my attention.

Soljer
Lizard, 10/10.

Shut up, fanboys.

jinzin
Originally posted by Soljer
Lizard, 10/10.

Shut up, fanboys.

Never! mad

Soljer
Originally posted by jinzin
Never! mad

Wolverine'd be totally unable to touch the lizard.

The Lizard'd win even if he DIDN'T have a healing factor that was FAR, FAR superior to Logan's.

jinzin
Originally posted by Soljer
Wolverine'd be totally unable to touch the lizard.

The Lizard'd win even if he DIDN'T have a healing factor that was FAR, FAR superior to Logan's.

You're just tryin to rile me right? I mean... right?

...............................soljer?

.........dude?

sad

Soljer
What are you talking about? The Lizard can keep up with Spiderman!

He's like fifteen times faster than Logan....

jinzin
whew... (*wipes beads of sweat from forehead*)

Soljer
whew... (*wipes beads of sweat from forehead*)

What are you talking about?

Is this how you debate now, Jinzin? I really expected more from you...

I thought you supported Wolverine? Where is a single SHRED of evidence that he could keep up with the Lizard in speed?

Not to mention the fact that even if the Lizard just LET Logan slice and dice all he wanted, the Lizard'd instantly regenerate.

Logan can't really say the same. He heals, sure, but his healing factor can be overwhelmed, especially when he's constantly incapacitated by a superior fighter, as in this case.

I really don't see how even the BIGGEST fanboy could give Wolverine a win...

The Lizard's faster, he's stronger, he has a better healing factor, he can deal out comparable damage, and, finally, he displays far more skill than "pointy claw into bad guy" Logan....

jinzin
laughing

you're jus bitter about the respect thread aren'tcha?
wink

Soljer
I dunno, maybe if Wolverine had a large, organized and readable respect thread, it'd be easier to gauge how LONG he might last...

But there's no way you have ANY feats that put him on the Lizard's level for strength, speed, healing, or skill.

NO WAY.

jinzin
pppftthaha! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dude I don't know what happened Srank came back for like 2 days to give me hope and then he split again..

Soljer
pppftthaha! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dude I don't know what happened Srank came back for like 2 days to give me hope and then he split again..

Make whatever excuses you want, doesn't change the fact that Logan gets OBLITERATED here.

grey fox
"But teh wolberien has a healing facoOR !!!1111ONE"

jinzin
lol, yup. he gets obliterated like he can't revive from death.

grey fox

A ko is sufficent, all Logan see's is a flash of green and he goes down for teh count.

jinzin
A ko is sufficent, all Logan see's is a flash of green and he goes down for teh count.

Yeah that's what happens.. keep telling yourself that.

Soljer

Very recently, he didn't. Check 57.

jinzin
haven't read it yet.. need to go get it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.