Freaking Squeak Where is it Coming From?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Naz
I keep hearing this REALLY loud squeak about every 60 seconds, and I have no idea what it is or where it's coming from! It sounds like a shoe squeaking against a floor almost, but shriller and louder, and it's flipping annoying! I don't know what it is so I can't make it stop! Help! oh

Tattoo
Originally posted by Naz
I keep hearing this REALLY loud squeak about every 60 seconds, and I have no idea what it is or where it's coming from! It sounds like a shoe squeaking against a floor almost, but shriller and louder, and it's flipping annoying! I don't know what it is so I can't make it stop! Help! oh

It's the bad fan belt of doom!

Barker
It's Thorinn's voice. 131wank

Naz
Originally posted by Tattoo
It's the bad fan belt of doom!

But the fan's not on! oh

Originally posted by Barker

I thought you took out his batteries....permanently...lookaround

Sol Valentine
Cover your ears. Or blast loud music to block the sound, or talk really loud.

Robtard
Originally posted by Naz

Cover the room with oil, be sure you get every knook and cranny. Should solve yuor problem.

Barker
Originally posted by Naz
Originally posted by Barker

Que. 31

I think he's having trouble down there in Tayhas after those gaddurn floods.

Edit: Nice edit. 31

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by Naz

But... I told you what the squeek is already, little demon.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Naz
I keep hearing this REALLY loud squeak about every 60 seconds, and I have no idea what it is or where it's coming from! It sounds like a shoe squeaking against a floor almost, but shriller and louder, and it's flipping annoying! I don't know what it is so I can't make it stop! Help! oh Run into the streets naked and start shouting it's the end of the world. Eventually someone will take you away to a soft, quiet place. smile

Sol Valentine
I'll do it.

InnerRise
That squeak is the sound of the little chick's ghost that you brought home and tried to raise as a pet, in which your parents took away.

They took that bad boy away............fixed him up.........put him in the oven..................and you later ate it as a chicken nugget without knowing.

NOW YOU KNOW.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Naz
Originally posted by InnerRise
That squeak is the sound of the little chick's ghost that you brought home and tried to raise as a pet, in which your parents took away.

You later ate it as a chicken nugget without knowing.

NOW YOU KNOW.

Norman and I think you're a very mean person. And the squeak sounds nothing like him anyway.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Tattoo
It's the bad fan belt of doom! no, its the sound Ding dongs make when they reach their expiration date.

kodak
Originally posted by Naz
I keep hearing this REALLY loud squeak about every 60 seconds, and I have no idea what it is or where it's coming from! It sounds like a shoe squeaking against a floor almost, but shriller and louder, and it's flipping annoying! I don't know what it is so I can't make it stop! Help! oh Think of it as a good thing. This could be Life Knocking at the door.

Sol Valentine
LOL

Or it's probably the next door neighbors finally getting it on.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Naz
Norman and I think you're a very mean person. And the squeak sounds nothing like him anyway. Maybe it's a mouse then. Maybe you can catch that and try and raise it as a pet right before you parents take that away as well........................Rat Nuggets..............

Naz
I said it was a LOUD squeak...rats aren't loud.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
LOL

Or it's probably the next door neighbors finally getting it on. yes

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by Naz
I said it was a LOUD squeak...rats aren't loud.

Glass cutters used by serial killers are.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
Glass cutters used by serial killers are. that wouldnt be my weapon of choice.

Sol Valentine
if it's sharp, it would be my weapon of choice.

Are the neighbors still doing it Naz?

Mr. Bacon
maybe toby killed a mouse

Sol Valentine
I killed the moose.

Thier voices annoy me.

it's probably a moose.

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Naz

I had something like that.. turned out to be a smoke alarm which we hadn't put up yet having low battery.
But because it was such a high pitch sound it was hard to locate exactly where it was coming from at first..
drove me nuts for a couple of weeks so when I found it I smashed it up no expression

InnerRise
Originally posted by Naz
I said it was a LOUD squeak...rats aren't loud. One of those New York City Rats perhaps? shrug

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Sol Valentine
Those NYC mice are so annoying!

dadudemon
record it, post it, and then we can decide better.

Naz
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
I had something like that.. turned out to be a smoke alarm which we hadn't put up yet having low battery.
But because it was such a high pitch sound it was hard to locate exactly where it was coming from at first..
drove me nuts for a couple of weeks so when I found it I smashed it up no expression

That's actually what it was! My dad came home and figured it out! oh

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by Naz

NAZZY!!!

Naz
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
NAZZY!!!

ROGEY! shock ROGEY! OMG! TODAY IS TUESDAY! HOUSE IS ON! *runs away to watch the last few minutes*

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by Naz
ROGEY! shock ROGEY! OMG! TODAY IS TUESDAY! HOUSE IS ON! *runs away to watch the last few minutes*

COME BACK HERE, NAZZY!! confused

JLred
Originally posted by Naz

OMFG!

That happened to me the other day....turned out to be a tumor.
52mT_zMgip0

InnerRise
Originally posted by JLred
OMFG!

That happened to me the other day....turned out to be a tumor. Are you sure it wasn't the sound of the rogue clippers that went to town on your head and gave you that bald spot?

I thought getting bald spots was a sign of old age..........not gangstaNESS.

erm

dadudemon
Are you sure it wasn't the sound of the rogue clippers that went to town on your head and gave you that bald spot?

erm

You are soooo mean to such a young little guy.... sad He seems like a gentle gangster....

Grinning Goku
I don't know.

Nivvy
I know how to deal with these situations!
It's my favourite game! Grab a long stick...
attach a bit of elastic, to the end of the stick
attach a piece of sharp wire, you can hook things with
- to the end of the elastic

AND SWING LIKE CRAZY! There's no escaping the hook of d00m

InnerRise
Originally posted by dadudemon
You are soooo mean to such a young little guy.... sad He seems like a gentle gangster.... no expression

haermm

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Naz

Go me! w00t

JLred
Are you sure it wasn't the sound of the rogue clippers that went to town on your head and gave you that bald spot?

erm

i'm not a gangsta....i'd fall into the more gamer/nerd/class clown sort of stereotype...if it's real....cry

Scythe
Originally posted by Naz

Under the understanding that Thorrinn was killed by Barker, metal!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.