What do you want in a Man or Woman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Thoughts? Opinions?

Secretus
Big breasts, nice ass, and a non-psychotic personality will do.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Secretus
Big breasts, nice ass, and a non-psychotic personality will do.

A womans breast size does matter to me. I want her to be as tall as I am though. Definitely no psychotic problems.

Robtard
"What do you want in a Man or Woman?"

I want to be "in" the woman.

Spearhead
Boobs!

Röland
Physically: big boobs, between 5'3" and 5'6", a little chubby as in not some girl who thinks she has to be 85 lbs to be beautiful and a pretty smile/face.

Mentally: not too clingy but not too independent either, funny and smart, a girl who is as weird and random as I am.

Baylin
I like a nice curvy figure, with eyes that reflect a gentle, warm heart love

Oh and intelligent enough to hold varied conversations with smart

Oh and likes to have lots of rampant sex rolling on floor laughing

Barker
Physically: regular size boobs, between 5'6" and 5'9", not fat, but not skinny as in not some girl who thinks she has to be 85 lbs to be beautiful and a pretty smile/face.

Mentally: not too clingy but not too independent either, funny and smart, a girl who is as weird and random as I am.

silver_tears
Originally posted by Baylin
I like a nice curvy figure, with eyes that reflect a gentle, warm heart love

Oh and intelligent enough to hold varied conversations with smart

Oh and likes to have lots of rampant sex rolling on floor laughing

naughty

Röland
Originally posted by Barker
Physically: regular size boobs, between 5'6" and 5'9", not fat, but not skinny as in not some girl who thinks she has to be 85 lbs to be beautiful and a pretty smile/face.

no expressionno expression31no expressionno expressionhaermmno expression

Irene, marry me? blush2

Baylin
Originally posted by silver_tears
naughty

embarrasment

And I just remembered, I like my women to have a pulse, well at least when we start having sex... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Shelbert Lemon
Someone taller then I, deep eyes, nice ass, caring, playful, funny.. hmm

silver_tears

TOH
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Thoughts? Opinions?

Here

Röland
Originally posted by silver_tears
Kay blush2

I'll pick you up at 5, the plane to Vegas leaves at 8. 31

InnerRise
Men: Good Eyes

Women: Asian, preferably Nihonjin

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Barker
Originally posted by TOH
Here
131wank

SelphieT
Man: Just someone that seems like my best friend, but obviously so much more than that.

Woman: HUGE boobs. She'd have to have bigger boobs than I, which is pretty big. Maybe fake, prefferably natural.

Punkyhermy
hmm i'm tired of making lists. erm

i want the real thing dammit.

Baylin
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
hmm i'm tired of making lists. erm

i want the real thing dammit.

Sorry, I can't help you there, I'm as fake as they come, hell I aint even a real dog!

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Her nationality doesn't matter to me. Nice figure. Easy going.

Lana
In a guy - a few inches taller than me, slim build (do not like the muscular guys), at least as geeky as I am, funny, and not arrogant.

In a girl - my height, curvy figure (none of that stick figure bullshit), and same personality traits as above stick out tongue

Punkyhermy
openmindedness. i'm not the most ordinary specimen of the female species. he must have the guts to take me and everything i bring along with on.

TOH
Originally posted by Lana
In a guy - a few inches taller than me, slim build (do not like the muscular guys), at least as geeky as I am, funny, and not arrogant.

In a girl - my height, curvy figure (none of that stick figure bullshit), and same personality traits as above stick out tongue

OMG I HAVE A CHANCE!!! eek!

I have a really sexy curvy figure :diva:

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Also someone that likes to talk.

dadudemon
My perfect women would have been athletic, intelligent, large beautiful eyes, tall, unblemished skin, beautiful, curvy, very kind, large boobs but no bigger than a c or a d, affectionate, likes sex alot, great work ethic, loves children, knows how to joke every now and then, and has an eternal perspective. (My wife's is all of these except tall and athletic(she's girlie))

My perfect man, in a non-sexual way, would be very athletic, intelligent, arrogant but not too arrogant, high work ethic, dedication, financial prowess, shows great appreciation for women, creative, loves food, loves video games, and is hilarious.

Nivvy
Someone with a humour - lets me drink heaps of beer - watch heaps of tv - doesn't mind my road rage - stays out of the kitchen when i am cooking - gives me stuff - isn't a bastard - doesn't mind that i burp like a guy - doesn't mind that sometimes my underwear sticks out the top of my jeans - isn't too overweight .

Tattoo
Originally posted by TOH
OMG I HAVE A CHANCE!!! eek!

I have a really sexy curvy figure :diva:

u failt @ teh diva

C. C. Cowgirl
Thoughts? Opinions?

Me raver

Burning thought
My perfect women would have been large dark eyes, unblemished skin, beautiful, curvy, very kind, nice boobs, not too large, not to small. perhaps thick long blonde hair in good condition and no arrogence

Rogue Jedi
want? honesty, loyalty, respect.....boobs and a yummy vagina.

not want? lies, deception, treachery, a smelly cooch.

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by Burning thought
My perfect women would have been large dark eyes, unblemished skin, beautiful, curvy, very kind, nice boobs, not too large, not to small. perhaps thick long blonde hair in good condition and no arrogence

I just noticed I am not your dreamgirl laughing out loud

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
Me raver

Hi.

C. C. Cowgirl
blink

Hello smile

Rogue Jedi
I just noticed I am not your dreamgirl laughing out loud yeah, cuz you are arrogant. wink

Violent2Dope
Thoughts? Opinions? She needs to be fairly intelligent, has a nice disposition, likes my friends, I would have to have been her friend first, we have some things in common, and you know, isn't a b*tch. Physically, smaller than me(in height and weight), has nice breasts, not necessarily huge ones, green eyes, a nice ass, face, and has brown or black hair.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
She needs to be fairly intelligent, has a nice disposition, likes my friends, I would have to have been her friend first, we have some things in common, and you know, isn't a b*tch. Physically, smaller than me(in height and weight), has nice breasts, not necessarily huge ones, green eyes, a nice ass, face, and has brown or black hair. pretty narrowed down. stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
pretty narrowed down. stick out tongue Well, that's just the perfect girl IMO.

Rogue Jedi
Well, that's just the perfect girl IMO. pretty good standards, I must say.

Violent2Dope
I have good standards? YAY!http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q97/Homer-Fett/DarthNihilusBannana.gif

Rogue Jedi
I have good standards? YAY!http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q97/Homer-Fett/DarthNihilusBannana.gif I like to think mine are good too.

C. C. Cowgirl
yeah, cuz you are arrogant. wink

Let us see what fits into my profile raver

The underlined parts do not fit wink

Perfection baby raver

Rogue Jedi
Let us see what fits into my profile raver

The underlined parts do not fit wink

Perfection baby raver big grin

Kelly_Bean
In a guy: Long hair preferred and a cute face. That's really all I care about physically. I want them to be funny and caring.

In a girl: Boobs at least a little bit bigger than mine, lol. A natural PRETTY face which isn't hid with pounds of makeup (*twitch*) like a lot of girls do nowadays. I also want her to have a sense of humor and to care.

Violent2Dope
CC is hot!http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q97/Homer-Fett/DarthNihilusBannana.gif

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
In a guy: Long hair preferred and a cute face. That's really all I care about physically. I want them to be funny and caring.

In a girl: Boobs at least a little bit bigger than mine, lol. A natural PRETTY face which isn't hid with pounds of makeup (*twitch*) like a lot of girls do nowadays. I also want her to have a sense of humor and to care. you dirty lesbian.

Kelly_Bean
you dirty lesbian.
You wish.

Violent2Dope
Well, judging by your post you are at least bi(as are most girls I know).

Rogue Jedi
Well, judging by your post you are at least bi(as are most girls I know). eek!

Kelly_Bean
Well, judging by your post you are at least bi(as are most girls I know).
I'm 99% straight, let's just say that. xd2 I've never dated a girl, don't really care to. I just think they're pretty and that that's what I'd go for if I were looking for a girl.

Violent2Dope
I'm 99% straight, let's just say that. xd2 I've never dated a girl, don't really care to. I just think they're pretty and that that's what I'd go for if I were looking for a girl. Lemme put it this way, there is a difference between thinking a girl is pretty and talking about how you like their boobs and stuff.

Kelly_Bean
Lemme put it this way, there is a difference between thinking a girl is pretty and talking about how you like their boobs and stuff.
When did I say that I liked boobs? I didn't..read more thoroughly, kiddo.

Violent2Dope
When did I say that I liked boobs? I didn't..read more thoroughly, kiddo. "Boobs at least a little bit bigger than mine"
Looks like you did.

C. C. Cowgirl
CC is hot!http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q97/Homer-Fett/DarthNihilusBannana.gif

The underlined parts is what I am NOT stick out tongue

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Also, I'd want her to just be herself when she is with me. Get to know my family. Like some of the things that I like.

Kelly_Bean
"Boobs at least a little bit bigger than mine"
Looks like you did.
And...that signifies that I like boobs, how? It just means that I'd rather prefer a girl with boobs bigger than my own because I hate mine.

Violent2Dope
And...that signifies that I like boobs, how? It just means that I'd rather prefer a girl with boobs bigger than my own because I hate mine. Your post in no way suggested that, it implied you like boobs. And CC is still hot.http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q97/Homer-Fett/DarthNihilusBannana.gif

C. C. Cowgirl
I hate my boobs stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
I don't.flirt

C. C. Cowgirl
How can you not? I have no stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
laughing out loud

Kelly_Bean
Your post in no way suggested that, it implied you like boobs. And CC is still hot.http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q97/Homer-Fett/DarthNihilusBannana.gif
No, you're going by what YOU want to go by, but I'm the one that said it in the first place.

Violent2Dope
No, you're going by what YOU want to go by, but I'm the one that said it in the first place. It's true that only you could know what you meant, but your post seemed to be implying that you liked boobs. This is not worth arguing, can't we just get along?sad

Kelly_Bean
It's true that only you could know what you meant, but your post seemed to be implying that you liked boobs. This is not worth arguing, can't we just get along?sad
hug Yes...

Violent2Dope
hug Yes... *Resists urge to post doingit smily* hug

Kelly_Bean
*Resists urge to post doingit smily* hug
Well if you are going to resist your urge, I won't...
herbdryhump

Lana
Lemme put it this way, there is a difference between thinking a girl is pretty and talking about how you like their boobs and stuff.

No there isn't.

Rogue Jedi
No there isn't. maybe a small difference.

MR.Grum
Well if you are going to resist your urge, I won't...
herbdryhump herbdryhump

Rogue Jedi
carsex

Punkyhermy
i can say a girl is pretty or gorgeous. that doesn't mean i wanna hit thenmno expression

Lana
maybe a small difference.

i can say a girl is pretty or gorgeous. that doesn't mean i wanna hit thenmno expression

Exactly. Girls generally can think a girl is hot - including thinking they have nice boobs - and not mean anything other than "hey, they look nice".

Punkyhermy
Exactly. Girls generally can think a girl is hot - including thinking they have nice boobs - and not mean anything other than "hey, they look nice".

yeah i know. i don't know why its such a big deal with guys. in fact most of girl talk is about how so and so looked at a so so event plus how pretty her hair looked or envious/admiring comments on certain body parts. no expression its all just very observational than anything else.stick out tongue

dadudemon
yeah i know. i don't know why its such a big deal with guys. in fact most of girl talk is about how so and so looked at a so so event plus how pretty her hair looked or envious/admiring comments on certain body parts. no expression its all just very observational than anything else.stick out tongue

It's not a big deal with ALL guys. I am very much a heterosexual male, but I can still tell you if a male is handsome or not. It is guys being homophobic and unfortunately, this is one generalization that works on the vast majority of men.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by MR.Grum
herbdryhump
carsex
Exactly, but none of these guys would understand that at all.

Secretus
Exactly, but none of these guys would understand that at all.

Maybe we don't want to.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Secretus
Maybe we don't want to.
laughing out loud Maybe we don't wanna understand you GUYS either.

Secretus
laughing out loud Maybe we don't wanna understand you GUYS either.

Fine then. We'll just stick to having sex.

Violent2Dope
I can admit a dude is handsome, but I don't look at his bulge and say he has a nice penis, THERE is the difference.

dadudemon
I can admit a dude is handsome, but I don't look at his bulge and say he has a nice penis, THERE is the difference.

uhh...yeah...kind of like that.

InnerRise
You might not out straight say whether it's big or small, or nice as it was so delicately put (That's if you can even see it, which isn't often unless they're in uniform/bathing suit/latex/tights) but when you see it, you think it regardless b/c you can't stop yourself from thinking.

You can tell how it is, you might not say anything but you still form your own opinion in your head.

You judge your own right? They have the same thing, it's nothing you haven't seen before, even if it's just a bulge, so yeah......you definitely judge them in that way.

Violent2Dope
It's different if you think "HAHAHA LAWLZ T3H P3N15 15 T1NY!" or "he has a big penis". I would never think another dude has a nice penis, and think about what size I would prefer it to be if I swung that way tho mane, I mean, come on.

candymae
I want a man is loving, caring, understanding and responsible

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by candymae
I want a man is loving, caring, understanding and responsible

I want a woman like that

Kelly_Bean
I want a woman like that
Your signature is the coolest thing ever! Did you make that?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Your signature is the coolest thing ever! Did you make that?

I wish. DigiMark007 made it for me.

Kelly_Bean
Well he did a cool job!!!!

Storm
Physical appearance isn' t the number one item on my list of important things to look for in a man. The gift of laughter, the miracle of honest friendship and the blessing of a caring soul is, as are an open mind, spontaneity, tolerance, persistence, intelligence and loyalty. My partner has to put my and his needs on an equal level, and be my best friend, both in the bedroom and out.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Impediment
What do I want in a woman?

Me. 131

InnerRise
It's different if you think "HAHAHA LAWLZ T3H P3N15 15 T1NY!" or "he has a big penis". I would never think another dude has a nice penis, and think about what size I would prefer it to be if I swung that way tho mane, I mean, come on. SO it only applies to you if you're laughing while thinking/saying it?

No it simply doesn't work that way.

You can stop yourself from having a thought/opinion on someone else's private parts if you happen to see it. You can choose whether to voice that opinion or not though.

And let's entertain the notion you propose, which is that you simply don't do that b/c your heterosexual.

Well you stated it's possible to judge the size by ridicule, well if by doing that you're judging the size, therefore whether you're laughing or not, you're doing it, so it happens whether you find it funny or not b/c I'm sure if you see someone who is well endowed, you'll have no reason to laugh.........why.............b/c you've judged for yourself that the package is okay and isn't anything to laugh at.

You must first JUDGE before you decide if it's funny or not.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by InnerRise
SO it only applies to you if you're laughing while thinking/saying it?

You can stop yourself from having a thought/opinion on someone else's private parts if you happen to see it. You can choose whether to voice that opinion or not though.

And let's entertain the notion you propose, which is that you simply don't do that b/c your heterosexual.

Well you stated it's possible to judge the size by ridicule, well if by doing that you're judging the size, therefore whether you're laughing or not, you're doing it, so it happens whether you find it funny or not b/c I'm sure if you see someone who is well endowed, you'll have no reason to laugh.........why.............b/c you've judged for yourself that the package is okay and isn't anything to laugh at.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... men feel the same about their penises as women do about their boobs. very few are 100% happy with what they got.

InnerRise
SO it only applies to you if you're laughing while thinking/saying it?

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... Correction: Should be, "You CAN'T stop yourself from having a thought/opinion............"

men feel the same about their penises as women do about their boobs. very few are 100% happy with what they got. True.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Rogue Jedi
or their asses..."does my ass look fat in this?"

InnerRise
I say just tell the truth: "Why yes it actually does. Was I with you when you bought those? Because I wouldn't have let you gotten them."

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Mywi
man ~ should be taller than me, intelligent, have great taste in music and be able to speak english and slovak or czech.. a big penis is a nice bonus

woman ~ should be fun and not talking more than i am

Rogue Jedi
I say just tell the truth: "Why yes it actually does. Was I with you when you bought those? Because I wouldn't have let you gotten them."

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... wrong answer. sad

DARKLORDCAEDUS
The overwhelming majority say that love truly exists.. If true then why do people get a divorce?

Rogue Jedi
because not every match is made in heaven. sometimes someone marries the wrong person. sometimes someone is too blind to see that they have true love staring them in the face.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.