Apocalypse vs Annihilus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

norrinradd43
En Sabah Nur vs Pre-Annihilation Annihilus...fight takes place in Egyptian Desert

nvrbeenwthagirl
Apoc in s stomp.

norrinradd43
by pre annihilation I just mean no quantum bands

llagrok
Annihilus with his rod is too much for Apocalypse.

quanchi112
annihilus crushes apoc

crushes i say

Lord S
But but Apoc can grow to the size of a planet!!!1 rolleyes1

BTW, just finished reading AoA...and have a bit more respect for Apoc...but not to the level of saying he's gonna beat Annihilus.

Annihilus all the way.

Estacado
Originally posted by quanchi112
annihilus crushes apoc

crushes i say
You also say that Kirby has nothing to do with Darkseid...haermm

llagrok
Originally posted by Lord S
But but Apoc can grow to the size of a planet!!!1 rolleyes1

BTW, just finished reading AoA...and have a bit more respect for Apoc...but not to the level of saying he's gonna beat Annihilus.

Annihilus all the way.

That Apocalypse was probably the weakest one we've seen, I'm surprised he was able to keep Holocaust in check. While taking over most of the world was impressive, I think it was due to a lot of "luck" and certain characters that joined his cause. i.e the shadow king.

grey fox
Poor Apoc....

Lord S
Originally posted by llagrok
That Apocalypse was probably the weakest one we've seen, I'm surprised he was able to keep Holocaust in check. While taking over most of the world was impressive, I think it was due to a lot of "luck" and certain characters that joined his cause. i.e the shadow king. Naah, he soundly handed Magneto his ass...captured him, tortured him, and humiliated him.

True he lost to him at the end...but he had just finished going at it with X-Man, while Mags was storing up his energy for one killing blow. Safe to say Magneto got lucky.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.