Pre-Crisis Superman Vs. Rune King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Kandy
Who takes this in the fight between both characters ultimate incarnations?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Precrisis Superman was a beast. someone Said RKT had trouble fixing the moon.

grey fox
RKT in a single swipe of his hammer.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Precrisis Superman was a beast. someone Said RKT had trouble fixing the moon.

That was King Thor. Rune King Thor is the one who's more powerful than his father. I don't think PC Supes can win this one.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
That was King Thor. Rune King Thor is the one who's more powerful than his father. I don't think PC Supes can win this one.

What is RKT's most powerful feat?

Endless Mike
Effortlessly punking Mangog, scaring Surtur, breaking out of the cycle of Ragnarok (which Odin couldn't do).

RKT is Skyfather+, and his power is magical in nature. Supes goes down.

llagrok
PC Supes speed is really hard to overcome. While RKT would most definitely win if you barred that, I think PC supes has a good shot at speedblitzing him.

If he can't, then RKT takes it 10/10.

RUNMAN
RKT for the victory...

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Effortlessly punking Mangog, scaring Surtur,

Odin can't do that?

llagrok
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
Odin can't do that?

Surtur always engages Odin, and Odin has never proven to be capable of actually overpowering him. He's always been forced to banish him, even when Odin sacrificed his own life he wasn't capable of fully destroying Surtur.

hulkcpbifiussjf
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
Odin can't do that?

Nah he's never overcome surtur and never punked mangog to my knowledge. anyways RKT takes this one

llagrok
Originally posted by hulkcpbifiussjf
Nah he's never overcome surtur and never punked mangog to my knowledge. anyways RKT takes this one

While Odin has never punked Mangog on panel, he could certainly do it.

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by llagrok
While Odin has never punked Mangog on panel, he could certainly do it.

What when he restored the race that mangogs composed of?

vlaaad12345
Precrisis is far from the strongest superman and is very vulnerable to magic,rkt is stronger then odin he wins.

Validus
Kal gets beat like drum.

Badabing
PC Supes speed is really hard to overcome. While RKT would most definitely win if you barred that, I think PC supes has a good shot at speedblitzing him.
dur

Priest
Thor ftw

vlaaad12345

If he can't, then RKT takes it 10/10.
Rkt waves his hand...supes has no speed.

Galan007
Originally posted by Priest
Thor ftw I agree with the fanboy. 313

guy222
Originally posted by King Kandy
Who takes this in the fight between both characters ultimate incarnations?

thor wins

Priest
Originally posted by Galan007
I agree with the fanboy. 313
Dont u mean FanMan131

quanchi112
rkt crushes superman.

Soljer
Originally posted by Validus
Kal gets beat like drum.

Dreamcatcher
RKT 10/10

quanchi112
superman cant win. its really unfair here.

h1a8
supes wins 10/10
people here are using faulty abc logic (usually bias ones).
also people who are bias always assume that one character will sit there and let the other do what they please.

one can have all the power in the world, but if they're not fast enough to use it then what good is it.

with that said, pc supes had ridiculous speed and strength. He can travel many galaxies away in an instant (making ss look like a slow poke). There is no way RKT would even be able to react to the rediculous cartoonish type speeds of pc superman.

speed wins this for Supes 10/10

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
supes wins 10/10
also people who are bias always assume that one character will sit there and let the other do what they please.

one can have all the power in the world, but if they're not fast enough to use it then what good is it.

with that said, pc supes had ridiculous speed and strength. He can travel many galaxies away in an instant (making ss look like a slow poke). There is no way RKT would even be able to react to the rediculous cartoonish type speeds of pc superman.

speed wins this for Supes 10/10 this is a joke right. are u serious. supes loses 10 for 10/ rkt was a beast.

h1a8
supes wins 10/10

speed wins this for Supes 10/10

Yes I'm serious. If I had the power of the Almighty God minus super speed and the ability to die then how would I defeat anyone if they shot a bullet through the air traveling towards my brain? I couldn't react to use my powers. How could RKT win when he can't even respond to PC Superman's speed?
PC superman will beat Thor into a bloody smear in less than 1 nanosecond.

The Great Galen
Supes is vulnerable to magic, but c'mon PC supes was Godly. Whats to stop him from speedblizting over the univere and throwing random planets at Thor. He could even drive thor into the center of the sun and ignite some massive supernova and chanel that power into his buddy amping his powers even more if he wants to. What good would Thors attacks do if Supes could just vibrate his body so quickly he could phase throw every attack...PC supes could easily access the speedforce at this point. RKT is Godly as well...but hes no PC supes. Supes 10/10

Soljer
Rune King Thor was a step or five above Odin.

Odin destroyed galaxies as a slight side effect from a battle he was taking place in. I doubt a single exploding sun (or even a million exploding suns, :shiftysmile would bother Odin OR Thor very much.

h1a8
Originally posted by Soljer
Rune King Thor was a step or five above Odin.

Odin destroyed galaxies as a slight side effect from a battle he was taking place in. I doubt a single exploding sun (or even a million exploding suns, :shiftysmile would bother Odin OR Thor very much.

RTK has mega power.
But how is him being able to destroy a galaxy proving he can withstand one punch from PC superman? Plus that is more so with energy and not with the physical. You know that Odin can be cut with sharp weapons right?

P.S. can you point me to the scans where Odin destroys galaxies.
I need to see this for myself. Or at least to the exact page of his respect thread.

Thanks!

grey fox
RTK has mega power.
But how is him being able to destroy a galaxy proving he can withstand one punch from PC superman? Plus that is more so with energy and not with the physical. You know that Odin can be cut with sharp weapons right?

P.S. can you point me to the scans where Odin destroys galaxies.
I need to see this for myself. Or at least to the exact page of his respect thread.

Thanks!

He doesn't need to, PC Supes may be insanely powerful , but his weakness balance it out, even the slightest hint of magic reduced him to a blubbering pile of shit.

RKT is dripping with the stuff, I wouldn't be surprised if a single backhand killed poor Kal-L

h1a8
Originally posted by grey fox
He doesn't need to, PC Supes may be insanely powerful , but his weakness balance it out, even the slightest hint of magic reduced him to a blubbering pile of shit.

RKT is dripping with the stuff, I wouldn't be surprised if a single backhand killed poor Kal-L

First of all Superman isn't really weak to magic. Go to his respect thread and here

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=371890&pagenumber=57

and read my post with the two others below it.

Second, you're arguing in circles with some others. I already stated that supes would beat him in less than a nanosecond. RKT wouldn't have time to do anything but be Koed (or die). Superman wouldn't even get touched. Superman is fast as hell but PC Superman was rediculously cartoonish fast (probably infinite speed at best).

kevdude
Effortlessly punking Mangog, scaring Surtur, breaking out of the cycle of Ragnarok (which Odin couldn't do).

RKT is Skyfather+, and his power is magical in nature. Supes goes down.

That's VERY impressive mike that he broke away from the cycle of Ragnarok seeing the Norse pantheon are all bound by it. Which comic and number did that happen in?? reading

Going with RKT

h1a8
Going with PC superman.
RKT won't be able to act or think.

vlaaad12345
Going with PC superman.
RKT won't be able to act or think.
Rkt,superman wont be able to move or think before he gets destroyed by magic.

Astner
The logic goes like this, gods are immortal kryptonians are not.
Thor has speed, power, magics, durability that of a top tier skyfather.
Superman Prime against him would be a better match-up, but I think it has been made already.
To bad Superman lacks the feats in that form though.

starlock
RKT for the win

BobbyD
This is quite simple, actually. Requires one to answer 2 questions....

Should and would. And they're different responses, by the way. wink

llagrok
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Rkt waves his hand...supes has no speed.

Yes, but PC superman is fast. I'm not talking about lightspeed fast, I'm talking about REALLY, REALLY fast.

boriquaking55
RKT owns this

h1a8
PC Supes owns RKT 10000000000000/10
due to ridiculous speed.

vlaaad12345
due to ridiculous speed.
Wave hand,precrisis supes has no speed.

h1a8
Wave hand,precrisis supes has no speed.

Supes kill RKT eons before he his hand can move a picometer.

vlaaad12345
Supes kill RKT eons before he his hand can move a picometer.
Not really,rkt doesnt even have to move his hand he just has to think it and its done,rkt has all of odins power+the full knowledge of the runes that makes him above skyfather level which is way out of supes league.

RUNMAN
don't hate on Super-Man, he is a beast! he has the power of a million fans... that why he is 'that' fast

Kutulu
PC Supes was notoriously weak to magic. RKT is all about magic. He has all the power and wisdom that Odin had and more, as Odin didn't do the full sacrifice to gain knowledge, RKT did.

RKT 10/10 all day every day.

h1a8
Not really,rkt doesnt even have to move his hand he just has to think it and its done,rkt has all of odins power+the full knowledge of the runes that makes him above skyfather level which is way out of supes league. False, everything RKT did on panel he had to move his hands.

Second, PC superman is way faster than RKT can think.

h1a8
Originally posted by Kutulu
PC Supes was notoriously weak to magic. RKT is all about magic. He has all the power and wisdom that Odin had and more, as Odin didn't do the full sacrifice to gain knowledge, RKT did.

RKT 10/10 all day every day.

What part of speed don't you understand?
Or being faster than someone can act or think?

Also, magic is not an automatic fixed for Superman.
Look here at my post with the two others below it.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=371890&pagenumber=57

Gecko4lif
EVERYBODY STOP!

If this is a fight between strongest incarnations then it is not RKT vs PC supes

It is EG thor vs Supes 1,000,000 (would be supes prime but we dont have feats for him)

Ok begin again

quanchi112
rkt wins all day and all life.

h1a8
due to ridiculous speed.

Astner
due to ridiculous speed.
RK Thor is faster, and if not, there is nothing Superman can do to harm him anyways.
Even if Superman run away, Thor would have used his magics to kill him from the distance.

h1a8
Originally posted by Astner
RK Thor is faster, and if not, there is nothing Superman can do to harm him anyways.
Even if Superman run away, Thor would have used his magics to kill him from the distance.

I see you know nothing of PC Superman. You even used the term "Superman" instead of "PC Superman". Did you read the thread?

Everyone here knows that Reg. Superman's speed is greater than Reg. Thor's and that PC Superman's speed is greater than RKT's. PC Superman was so fast that he could travel many galaxies away almost instantly. He had absolutely ridiculous cartoonish speed.

Endless Mike
Odin travelled across the entire universe in minutes, and RKT has all of his power and abilities plus his original abilities plus the Runes.

h1a8
Odin travelled across the entire universe in minutes, and RKT has all of his power and abilities plus his original abilities plus the Runes.

Never linearly he did. Teleportation or traveling through portals is not speed. Plus Odin never traveled across the entire universe period.

Soljer
Casually and accidentally destroying countless galaxies > sneezing a solar system.

Endless Mike
Yeah he did, when he was fighting Forsung

h1a8
Yeah he did, when he was fighting Forsung

No he didn't!

h1a8
Casually and accidentally destroying countless galaxies > sneezing a solar system.

Destroying a multiverse>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>someone shooting another in the head with a handgun.

But the one with the handgun wins if he shoots the one who can destroy a multiverse before he acts.

Soljer
Destroying a multiverse>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>someone shooting another in the head with a handgun.

But the one with the handgun wins if he shoots the one who can destroy a multiverse before he acts.

Not if the guy that can destroy the multiverse is bulletproof.

h1a8
Not if the guy that can destroy the multiverse is bulletproof.

True.
But RKT isn't PC Superman proof.

Soljer
No? And why's that?

h1a8
No? And why's that?

Because he's never proven to have the level of physical durability to withstand without effect the ridiculous physical power of PC Superman. And wasn't RKT affected physically before?
A speed blitz combo from PC Supes should end the fight quick.

h1a8
double post

Soljer
Because he's never proven to have the level of physical durability to withstand without effect the ridiculous physical power of PC Superman. And wasn't RKT affected physically before?
A speed blitz combo from PC Supes should end the fight quick.

Since when could Precrisis Superman unleash galaxy levelling punches?

carver9
I dont know why you all are arguing with h1a8, you can tell that he dont know much about rkt. This fight is a stomp. rkt 10/10 and easily if you ask me.

h1a8
Since when could Precrisis Superman unleash galaxy levelling punches? He would need a much bigger fist first.
But what does that have to do with this?
Was it shown on panel that a galaxy leveling punch is not able to affect RKT?

And why are you arguing against common sense?
PC Superman is able to affect RKT with a punch. And you know this.

Never argue things in which you believe yourself.

And if you don't believe PC Superman can affect RKT with a punch then you're either lying, not very knowledgable of comics, or not very smart. Out of respect, I believe if its true that you believe this then I think the former is the case (probably to bias).

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
I dont know why you all are arguing with h1a8, you can tell that he dont know much about rkt. This fight is a stomp. rkt 10/10 and easily if you ask me.

Yet no one has shown that the speedblitz wouldn't work.

Endless Mike
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Odin/OdinvsForsung2.jpg
http://img499.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thor145033vk.jpg

carver9
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Odin/OdinvsForsung2.jpg
http://img499.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thor145033vk.jpg

Good scans.

Pre sups dies and bad.

carver9
Yet no one has shown that the speedblitz wouldn't work.

Well if you knew anything about rkt you would know that one speedblitz isnt taking him out of a fight due to his durability.

The Great Galen
Superman was able to destory a solor system just by sneezing. Imagine if he uses that power and chanels it into his strikes. He would be coming at Thor trillions of times past the speed of light with punchng power that could level of an entire solor system. He would be emitting energy great enough to shatter time and dimensions. Hell for all we know realities could probably start leaking into one another, I dont see how Thor will hit him considering supes could travel the enitre span of the universe in not eve a second...PC supes will ruin slow poke thor.

Dreamcatcher
He would need a much bigger fist first.
But what does that have to do with this?
Was it shown on panel that a galaxy leveling punch is not able to affect RKT?

And why are you arguing against common sense?
PC Superman is able to affect RKT with a punch. And you know this.

And if you don't believe PC Superman can affect RKT with a punch then you're either lying, not very knowledgable of comics, or not very smart. Out of respect, I believe if its true that you believe this then I think the former is the case (probably to bias).

Thor simply uses the Odin Power to increase his speed past the Lv's of PC Superman's. He then commences to backhand Superman into oblivion. Not that Thor's speed should be a question as the Odin Power allowed Odin to transverse the entirety of the universe in mere moments.

h1a8
Originally posted by Dreamcatcher
Thor simply uses the Odin Power to increase his speed past the Lv's of PC Superman's. He then commences to backhand Superman into oblivion. Not that Thor's speed should be a question as the Odin Power allowed Odin to transverse the entirety of the universe in mere moments.

Thor won't get a chance to even think. PC Supes is just too fast.
Cartoonish actually.

And the Odin battle scan was hyperbole. They never traveled from one end to the universe to the other just the same as there exists no such thing as a square-circle. But they did travel a great distance though. And mere moments my a$$. The battle could have lasted for hours for all we know. There was no time reference there.

There is no way a reasonable person who is very knowledgeable in comics can say that PC Supes is not fast enough to hit RKT first when he has the greatest speed feats of all time. PC Superman's speed was beyond anything ever shown in comics. And that is a fact.

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
Well if you knew anything about rkt you would know that one speedblitz isnt taking him out of a fight due to his durability.

Well if you knew anything about PC Superman you would know that with his ridiculous strength feats one speedblitz is taking RKT out of the fight.

Plus one speedblitz is what all it would take anyway.
This is because the blitz will become a combo. And for a string of hits to be a true combo (which is something absolutely unstoppable after the first hit), each successive hit must be launched before the foe can recover. Thus the combo ends when the foe is Koed or dead.
See Street Fighter II video game for examples of what combos are.

I will explain in other words
Now combos fail when the foe recovers (and can take action) before the next strike is made. This happened because either the next strike wasn't fast enough or the previous strike had no effect. And if it does happen then the string of hits wasn't a true combo. Thus by definition, a combo cannot fail after the first hit, otherwise it isn't a combo.

PC Superman is not only fast enough to hit RKT first but he is fast enough to continue to string successive hits to become a combo. The combo ends when RKT is Koed or dead.

Sirius77
Originally posted by Dreamcatcher

He flys past the multi-verse faster than light:

http://img221.imageshack.us/my.php?image=su2eq5.jpg
http://img228.imageshack.us/my.php?image=su3uo8.jpg
http://img72.imageshack.us/my.php?image=su4bj9.jpg
http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=su5al6.jpg
http://img299.imageshack.us/my.php?image=su9vg2.jpg

Faces an energy-draining, Galactus-like being in hand to hand combat:

http://img49.imageshack.us/my.php?image=66042479ae2.jpg
http://img49.imageshack.us/my.php?image=66042479ae2.jpg
http://img413.imageshack.us/my.php?image=75547586cy3.jpg
http://img117.imageshack.us/my.php?image=61965335se2.jpg
http://img410.imageshack.us/my.php?image=35930019dx8.jpg
http://img371.imageshack.us/my.php?image=21329881ls7.jpg
http://img111.imageshack.us/my.php?image=83513610bp3.jpg
http://img163.imageshack.us/my.php?image=35755839ec6.jpg
http://img443.imageshack.us/my.php?image=71797848wk9.jpg

Teleports everyone on Earth to another dimension:

http://img265.imageshack.us/my.php?image=10fi5.jpg
http://img67.imageshack.us/my.php?image=11te9.jpg
http://img127.imageshack.us/my.php?image=12bm1.jpg
http://img252.imageshack.us/my.php?image=13oj3.jpg
http://img158.imageshack.us/my.php?image=14qw6.jpg

Created a Solar System:

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Precrisis/?action=view&current=fortress.jpg

Can travel between dimensions and Universes:

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Precrisis/?action=view&current=kryptoniandimensionaltravel.jpg

Stops the Big Bang from reaching our universe with a simple blast of heat vision:

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Precrisis/?action=view&current=maaldor14.jpg

Contains a Nuclear Bomb with his Cape, lol:

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Precrisis/?action=view&current=supermancape.gif

Contains a supernova Blast:

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Precrisis/?action=view&current=supermancontainssupernova.jpg

His heat vision is hot enough to ignite suns:

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Precrisis/?action=view&current=supermanheatvision.jpg

Superman and Supergirl fight Blackstarr, an extremely powerful cosmic reality warper. Feats for them include flying at warp speed, surviving gravity shockwaves from black holes, Supergirl surviving simultaneous blasts from multiple quasars (one quasar can emit as much energy as an entire galaxy), Superman surviving being blasted back by the force of a million gravities and smashing a planet apart as a result, Superman breaking through a "concentrated light beam" that would destroy anyone else, both of them attacking at FTL speed and moving so fast that they would pass thousands of light - years in an instant, flying through dimensions, flying to the edge of the universe, surviving a gravitational blast that reached across the entire universe and expanded it back to its normal size, keeping an eye on Blackstarr from across the universe the whole time, and flying back after the universe had expanded. What's even more amazing is that all of this was Bronze Age (immediately Pre - Crisis), where Superman and Supergirl were officially depowered and much weaker than they were in the Silver Age.

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/...sblackstarr.jpg
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/...blackstarr1.jpg
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/...blackstarr2.jpg
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/...blackstarr3.jpg
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/...blackstarr4.jpg
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/...blackstarr5.jpg
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/...blackstarr6.jpg
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/...blackstarr7.jpg
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/...blackstarr8.jpg
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/...blackstarr9.jpg
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/...lackstarr10.jpg
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/...lackstarr11.jpg
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/...lackstarr12.jpg
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/...lackstarr13.jpg

Superman just did everything that you listed and
more.
Pre-Crisis Superman rapes RKT. Simple as that.

RUNMAN
:burp:

svex
PC SUPES WILL SHRED HIM INTO CURBSHIT IN LESS THAN A BIT WHEN THOR EVEN THINKS "IS MY HAMMER IN MY HANDS?"
LOL
I THINK THOR FANBOYS SHOULD CHECH PC SUPES FEATS AND THEN .........what they will get pissed on their hammer man-thor
then dc wannabe marvel will make a hero holding a screwdriver in his hands,
lol Happy Dance smokin' stick out tongue

DarkSaint85
It's like bluewaterrider taught TheHulk from a parallel Abhi dimension how to get to this site....

Igniz
due to ridiculous speed.

teoS65dVrVw

HrfdF0w5YyI

mmm

pym-ftw
This is getting Sig'd tomorrow

quanchi112
Thor, easily.

eaebiakuya
Superman is weak against magic. He lose.

quanchi112
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Superman is weak against magic. He lose. he loses, hard.

cdtm
To be fair, like everything else about PC Superman, the extent of the magic weakness varied....

He was always weak against the stuff, but sometimes he'd be able to take a blast from a skyfather level wizard because he was moving fast enough where the magic bolt dispersed somewhat. While other times, the lowest magic spell from a hack wizard would do him in..

Uriel005
Originally posted by cdtm
To be fair, like everything else about PC Superman, the extent of the magic weakness varied....

He was always weak against the stuff, but sometimes he'd be able to take a blast from a skyfather level wizard because he was moving fast enough where the magic bolt dispersed somewhat. While other times, the lowest magic spell from a hack wizard would do him in.. IIRC there was also a point where the Phantom Stranger outright gave him immunity to magic for a while.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Pre-Crisis Superman by the very nature of that era, had low showings that are just as ridiculous as his high ones and they were more numerous I'd argue. Things became more consistent in the Bronze Age but he was powered down from the Silver Age. Still strong enough to move planets and such however.

He was also extremely weak to magic.

cdtm
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Pre-Crisis Superman by the very nature of that era, had low showings that are just as ridiculous as his high ones and they were more numerous I'd argue. Things became more consistent in the Bronze Age but he was powered down from the Silver Age. Still strong enough to move planets and such however.

He was also extremely weak to magic.

Indeed.

There's tons of examples, but the one that stands out for me is during the Phantom Zone mini, where he puffs out his chest against someone using a magic axe, confident it won't even break his skin, and gets cut right down against it.

h1 does have a point about his speed, though. Pre Crisis Superboy had a good example against Mordru, where in the time it takes a magic bolt to travel towards the LOSH, he rushes to create a time bubble, puts them in it, and launches them off, just as it's about to hit.

Omega Vision
I miss King Kandy

Tony Stark
Originally posted by grey fox
RKT in a single swipe of his hammer.

thumb up

Inhuman
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I miss King Kandy

i bet he misses you too sad

Xplosive
RKT wins because of magic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.