Passions on Direct TV?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UchaseMe2

DARKLORDCAEDUS

UchaseMe2
I just love Sam Bennett

DARKLORDCAEDUS
What about Ethan and Theresa? Gwen? Allistair? Will Ethan and Theresa EVER find happiness?

Ordained
So why did they decide to move this from NBC to Direct TV?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Ordained
So why did they decide to move this from NBC to Direct TV?

NBC wanted to cancel this crap, but then Directv made the move and bought it from NBC.

Ordained
I agree that the show was relatively stupid but I used to watch it.

ariwin
Wow, I used to watch passions all the time! Is NBC not airing it anymore? When are they making the move? and who isnt follwing? sorry bout the twenty questions.

The show was really ridiculous but that is why I loved it, witches, monkeys, mermaids, what didn't it have.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by ariwin
Wow, I used to watch passions all the time! Is NBC not airing it anymore? When are they making the move? and who isnt follwing? sorry bout the twenty questions.

The show was really ridiculous but that is why I loved it, witches, monkeys, mermaids, what didn't it have.

What it didn't have was the ability to solve storylines. Instead the plots intertwined with each other and some really do no make any sense. Even some of the hot actresses can't save this soap opera.

ariwin
I know I know.. it was really bad but that's why I loved it so much..

Ordained
Here here big grin

ariwin
haha I was just thinking about some of the insane scenarios that they had.. do any of you remember the midget timmy who drank martini's and was the witch's sidekick... just rereading it makes me laugh out how redic the premise was.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by ariwin
haha I was just thinking about some of the insane scenarios that they had.. do any of you remember the midget timmy who drank martini's and was the witch's sidekick... just rereading it makes me laugh out how redic the premise was.

Josh Ryan Evans was very good on the show. 'Bout the only thing that has been good with Passions. I'm hoping the writing will soon improve.

JediSamuraiMRB
PASSIONS has been cancelled...Although no confirmation from Directv, Eric Martsolf, Liza Huber and Tracey Ross have confirmed that after March 2008 that will be it.

RoguePw25
Originally posted by JediSamuraiMRB
PASSIONS has been cancelled...Although no confirmation from Directv, Eric Martsolf, Liza Huber and Tracey Ross have confirmed that after March 2008 that will be it.

Yep yep, it's true. Now the fact that this show has been cancelled TWICE in one year.....doesn't that tell the writers something? I for one, am glad that its gone.

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by RoguePw25
Yep yep, it's true. Now the fact that this show has been cancelled TWICE in one year.....doesn't that tell the writers something? I for one, am glad that its gone.

I'm glad also.

Tempe Brennan
I used to watch this show every afternoon, and would always ask myself why, exactly, was I watching? I mean, the show had virtually no plot, wooden acting, not to mention the fact that one storyline could drag on for a good three months - remember when Miguel, Teresa and evil Charity got trapped in the mineshaft?
I stopped watching for a few weeks, then turned the TV on, and they were STILL in that blasted mineshaft!!! *cracks up*

Australia didn't recieve any episodes past the forth season, as it was decided not to distribute the series.
Thank goodness, or else I may still be watching this ridiculous program.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.