WWHulk vs. Plasticman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sci-fi Nutjob
who wins?

JasonK4
Plasticman wins.

TricksterPriest
Hulk is gonna hurt Plastic Man how? stick out tongue

Galan007
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Hulk is gonna hurt Plastic Man how? stick out tongue Like DD did I'd guess:

http://i84.imagethrust.com/t/1327034/ddpm.jpg

Badabing
Originally posted by Galan007
Like DD did I'd guess:

http://i84.imagethrust.com/t/1327034/ddpm.jpg

131 jawdrop

TricksterPriest
Batdude said that was PIS.

Regardless, I don't think Hulk can match a feat performed by H/P DD. doped

Badabing
Batdude said that was PIS. doped That makes it all true then........duriroll

Priest

does holding 2 continent sized land masses together count?
oh that was planet hulk doped

DigiMark007
PM's feats put him well beyond that PIS Doomsday thing. DD doesn't even have the wingspan necessary to pull him enough to tear him. The showing is utter ridiculousness.

In any case, there was an awesome PM/Hulk thread years ago. Worth a look in the search if anyone's interested. I defended PM (rightfully so, I believe).

Likely a stalemate though.

DEVILHULK
KMC is full of idiots.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Badabing
That makes it all true then........duriroll

I don't know if he's right. He might be, he might not. Plas did survive pver 2000 years underwater and essentially fossilized.

So I doubt Hulk can do anything permanent.

Badabing
I don't know if he's right. He might be, he might not. Plas did survive pver 2000 years underwater and essentially fossilized.

So I doubt Hulk can do anything permanent. I was just throwing a dig at Batdude. stick out tongue

Hulk's too powerful to be fossilized! durhuc Strength, healing and adaptability ftw.

shifty

Hercules
Originally posted by DEVILHULK
KMC is full of idiots.

Oh the Irony! dur

Priest
Hulk could eat him, or use him as a thong stick out tongue

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Badabing
I was just throwing a dig at Batdude. stick out tongue

Hulk's too powerful to be fossilized! durhuc Strength, healing and adaptability ftw.

shifty

With a PIS aura strong enough to beat Zom, what chance does Plas have? durhuc

FearOfBlood
Hulk is gonna hurt Plastic Man how? stick out tongue

Did you read wwh#2 or Contest of Champions ? (hulk vs Mr Fantastic)

guy222
Originally posted by Sci-fi Nutjob
who wins?

WWH FTW

Tyson20
Originally posted by guy222
WWH FTW You have never read a PM comic I take it?

That DD showing was pathetic and the writers need a good slap.

PM can take ANYTHING Hulk does to him.

Read. Comics.

Draco69
Originally posted by FearOfBlood

Mr. Fantastic doesn't equal Plastic Man.

It's like comparing an advanced interstellar spacecraft to a box with cardboard wheels...

no expression

Priest
Originally posted by Tyson20
You have never read a PM comic I take it?

That DD showing was pathetic and the writers need a good slap.

PM can take ANYTHING Hulk does to him.

Read. Comics.
ah, hulk can sling his ass into space.
Hulk ftw

Draco69
Originally posted by Priest
Hulk ftw

Plastic Man can survive in space. He simply transformed into a rocket and propelled himself...

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by FearOfBlood

Did you just compare Mr. Fantastic to Plastic Man? shocklaugh Plastic Man is one of the best shapeshifters in comics. Not to mention Superman level beings have had trouble with Plastic Man.

Priest
Originally posted by Draco69
Plastic Man can survive in space. He simply transformed into a rocket and propelled himself...
has he survived in space?
wouldent the coldness of space be enough to freeze him?

Symmetric Chaos
Plasticman wins unless Hulk BFRs him (which I've heard is extraordinarily difficult anyway)

Even something like say walking or punching? You might wanna rephrase that before using the doped smiley.

Tyson20
Hulk ftw

Draco has told you he survives.

Maybe some scans for proof will show you.

Draco69
has he survived in space?
wouldent the coldness of space be enough to freeze him?

Somehow Plastic-Man can create chemical reactions like the things he shapeshifts into.

If he transforms into a car, he'll have an actual working engine complete with a smoking exhaust.

If he transforms into a rocket, he'll somehow create a burst of rocket thrust.

Priest
Somehow Plastic-Man can create chemical reactions like the things he shapeshifts into.

If he transforms into a car, he'll have an actual working engine complete with a smoking exhaust.

If he transforms into a rocket, he'll somehow create a burst of rocket thrust.
but im sure he has been frozen before.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Plasticman wins unless Hulk BFRs him (which I've heard is extraordinarily difficult anyway)

Even something like say walking or punching? You might wanna rephrase that before using the doped smiley.

I meant the ripping in half. Superman has had trouble doing that to Plas.

Symmetric Chaos

Doesn't matter if he can survive. If Hulk throws him far enough into space he'll win since the forum allows ring outs as a win.

Symmetric Chaos

He has been. In TowerOfBabel.

Priest

I don't need scans, ill take Draco's word for it kid.
I seen PM frozen before, it dosent get any colder than outspace imo.
now calm down and continue to edit ur post.

Tyson20
Doesn't matter if he can survive. If Hulk throws him far enough into space he'll win since the forum allows ring outs as a win. That just sounds like the move of a desperate fanboy. I hope you are not one. smile

The ring out win should be ignored since PM will be enjoying himself probably.

Symmetric Chaos
That just sounds like the move of a desperate fanboy. I hope you are not one. smile

The ring out win should be ignored since PM will be enjoying himself probably.

How are ya Judge?

Priest
How are ya Judge?
My thoughts exactly.

Tyson20
I don't need scans, ill take Draco's word for it kid.
I seen PM frozen before, it dosent get any colder than outspace imo.
now calm down and continue to edit ur post. I am calm my freind. Please explain. confused

Tyson20
I have been a lurker for about a month. I know of the Judge and I saw his posts. He types like Priest.

I am not that bad my friend.

Symmetric Chaos
I have been a lurker for about a month. I know of the Judge and I saw his posts. He types like Priest.

smile

Draco69
Sym Chaos is right, WWH can't physically harm PM but he can BFR.

It's a viable strategy as would Superman BFR Juggernaut.

However it would be difficult to do since Plasticman will be constantly shifting form.

Tyson20
smile I am glad we have come to an agreement. We shall smile till out fingers hurt from clicking the mouse. smile

Priest
really, would u like to prove that?roll eyes (sarcastic)

i can tell u not gonna be her for long kid.

Tyson20
really, would u like to prove that?roll eyes (sarcastic)

i can tell u not gonna be her for long kid.

I could find posts of him, like mikajudge or whatever his name was, and compare them to yours and that would prove you type as bad as him.

Kid? I am 40 years old child. I call you child because..well because any self respecting adult should be able to type with some skill. So I am assuming you are not one.

Priest
I could find posts of him, like mikajudge or whatever his name was, and compare them to yours and that would prove you type as bad as him.
Go ahead if u like. Your just gonna make your self look pretty damn foolish...U probably have a lot of time on your hands i bet.

Kid? I am 40 years old child. I call you child because..well because any self respecting adult should be able to type with some skill. So I am assuming you are not one.
Funny that ur 40, because they way u antagonize conflict with other's and myself u act like a 12 year old. But don't sweat it, its safe to pick a fight with some on a online comic book forum smile

Tyson20
Go ahead if u like. Your just gonna make your self look pretty damn foolish...U probably have a lot of time on your hands i bet.

Funny that ur 40, because they way u antagonize conflict with other's and myself u act like a 12 year old. But don't sweat it, its safe to pick a fight with some on a online comic book forum smile Pick fights?

You sound like my son running from school saying his best friend tried to punch him in the nose.

Foolish? You asked me to do it then you try to talk me out of a simple task. You really are a bizarre fellow. Have you thought about seeking help or your mothers love.

Private joke about my mother I assure you.

Superherovandal
Sym Chaos is right, WWH can't physically harm PM but he can BFR.

It's a viable strategy as would Superman BFR Juggernaut.

However it would be difficult to do since Plasticman will be constantly shifting form. However the thing is he'd just turn into a rocket and fly back into the battlefield. So thats nullified.

Tyson20
Originally posted by Superherovandal
However the thing is he'd just turn into a rocket and fly back into the battlefield. So thats nullified. Can he turn into the power needed to fly back?

Anyway goodnight Priest. Same sleeping my friend.

Draco69
Originally posted by Superherovandal
However the thing is he'd just turn into a rocket and fly back into the battlefield. So thats nullified.

Depends on how fast the rocket goes. PM has been shown to keep up with the rest of the JLA when they're space or flying. So, I'm assuming he can go quite fast.

If he can't, than it would fall under the same pretense of Juggernaut thunderclapping his way back to Earth little by little.

CaptainStoic
Plastic man beating the Hulk would be a debacle of enormous proportions, if this ever happened I'm pretty sure that the entire staff that wrote such trash would all have to stand in the unemployment lines. This would be nearly as bad as Lobo getting owned by Howard the Duck.

Hulk FTW.

Tyson20
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Plastic man beating the Hulk would be a debacle of enormous proportions, if this ever happened I'm pretty sure that the entire staff that wrote such trash would all have to stand in the unemployment lines. This would be nearly as bad as Lobo getting owned by Howard the Duck.

Hulk FTW. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Supermanluv
Originally posted by DigiMark007
PM's feats put him well beyond that PIS Doomsday thing. DD doesn't even have the wingspan necessary to pull him enough to tear him. The showing is utter ridiculousness.

In any case, there was an awesome PM/Hulk thread years ago. Worth a look in the search if anyone's interested. I defended PM (rightfully so, I believe).

Likely a stalemate though.

Its not about the distance he can strethc him its really about how much strength/Pressure he can mustered at a single point, and I do think Current Hulk has the potential to be on par with that Doomsday. The problem is, P.M. has shown in Obsidian age that he has some kind of healing factor, therefor capable of putting himself together after being ripped. Hulk does have a breathing system after all (that he shouldn't really need, but c'est la vie) so all plastic man has to do is incapacitate that and the Hulk will eventually drop.

Supermanluv

He has done, when attacked faster than the speed of thought with freezing attacks. When well prepared, Plasticman is basically a plastic living G.L. ring.

Hulk overloads Plasticmans plasticity, and actually rips him in half.

janus77
Hulk could grab a skyscraper or something similarly heavy and stationary, place it ontop of one part of plastic man, grab another part of plastic man and leap into the upper atmosphere... see if it rips.
if he doesn't, then just go around the world, till he eventually does break.

because he'll always have a little bit of plastic man with him, it wouldn't be a bfr or constitute him (Hulk) leaving the battle field.

and how does plastic react to sonic/energy attacks? Thunderclaps?

Tyson20
Originally posted by janus77
Hulk could grab a skyscraper or something similarly heavy and stationary, place it ontop of one part of plastic man, grab another part of plastic man and leap into the upper atmosphere... see if it rips.
if he doesn't, then just go around the world, till he eventually does break.

because he'll always have a little bit of plastic man with him, it wouldn't be a bfr or constitute him (Hulk) leaving the battle field.

and how does plastic react to sonic/energy attacks? Thunderclaps? He can't break. roll eyes (sarcastic)

My god the fanboys. laughing out loud

NiņoAraņa
He can't break. roll eyes (sarcastic)

My god the fanboys. laughing out loud you're calling him a fanboy because he didn't know a fact about another character?

projecting much?

Tyson20
I looked at his other comment's befoRe I did, and yeah he is. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.