Robin & Wondergirl: Yay or Nay?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
If you don't know yet, Robin has decided to mack on his dead best friend's girlfriend. Hell, they even make out in front of his memorial just to mock the poor bastard.

So, Robin dating Wonder-Girl...

Yay or Nay?

I say nay. It just feels incestous for some reason.

TricksterPriest
Weird, but if it works out, it might help cancel out the creepy vibe of him cloning Conner and the extremely suspect behavior of him turning down Ravager. roll eyes (sarcastic)

DARKLORDCAEDUS
They make an interesting couple.

DigiMark007
Yay.

Teenage hormones is what makes comics run. Just look at all the whcked out sh*t they put the Ultimate X-Men through. If this isn't the forerunner to Final Crisis, I don't know what is.

no expression

NiñoAraña
Originally posted by Draco69
Hell, they even make out in front of his memorial just to mock the poor bastard.
scannage?

Draco69
Read the latest issue of TT.

Cassie: I miss Conner.

Robin: Me too.

Cassie: I LOVED Conner!

Robin: Me too!

Cassie: I loved the way he looked without his shirt on.....

Robin: I know! I did too!

Cassie: .................

*sounds of slobbery kisses*

NiñoAraña
Read the latest issue of TT.

Cassie: I miss Conner.

Robin: Me too.

Cassie: I LOVED Conner!

Robin: Me too!

Cassie: I loved the way he looked without his shirt on.....

Robin: I know! I did too!

Cassie: .................

*sounds of slobbery kisses* no expression

Strange.

and slightly arousing. thinking

DigiMark007
Must. Purchase.

pr1983
If you don't know yet, Robin has decided to mack on his dead best friend's girlfriend. Hell, they even make out in front of his memorial just to mock the poor bastard.

So, Robin dating Wonder-Girl...

Yay or Nay?

I say nay. It just feels incestous for some reason.

yay. but assuming conner'll return, he'll be mighty pissed...

NiñoAraña
Originally posted by pr1983
yay. but assuming conner'll return, he'll be mighty pissed... i doubt they'll bring him back erm

pr1983

Evil_Ash
I wanted Robin & Rose!

NiñoAraña
you really think so? i do. i mean, his death was well done, and IMO he wasn't a really really really really big player in the DCU. but i could be wrong since i don't read DC nearly as much as Marvel.

pr1983

Draco69
i hope he comes back... he was actually growing into this really cool character i thought, his sacrifice was really well done imo, and shouldn't be in vain, but i'm sure they'll bring him back at some point...

They sorta can't.

Some guy sued DC for legal rights of Superboy and thus DC can't use Superboy anymore.

Interestingly the legal battle happened around the same time Conner died...

Conner CAN come back...but he can't come back as Superboy.

pr1983
They sorta can't.

Some guy sued DC for legal rights of Superboy and thus DC can't use Superboy anymore.

Conner CAN come back...but he can't come back as Superboy.

yeah, i'd read all about that...

obviously just call him conner as they've been doing in the comics, just bring him back...

damn siegels...

they were after superman as well last time i heard, though i think DC have a few years to prepare...

NiñoAraña
They sorta can't.

Conner CAN come back...but he can't come back as Superboy. Originally posted by pr1983
yeah, i'd read all about that...

obviously just call him conner as they've been doing in the comics, just bring him back...

damn siegels...

they were after superman as well last time i heard, though i think DC have a few years to prepare... hmm? what's this now?

pr1983

Draco69
the heirs to the siegel estate (siegel being one half of the team that created superman) sued dc for ownership of superboy, or somesuch...

dc isn't allowed to have any character by the name of sueprboy anymore... so kon-el can either be called conner or kon-el, and prime can only be called, well, prime...

DC has always sucked at protecting their intellectual property.

pr1983

seems so... i wonder what'll happen if they lose superman though... that'd be huge...

Symmetric Chaos
Wouldn't she crush his pelvis?

Yeah, first thing I thought of.

pr1983
bottom of the page...

seems so... i wonder what'll happen if they lose superman though... that'd be huge...

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Yeah, first thing I thought of.

meh, you arent the only one... i had the same thought... says alot doesnt it?

Draco69

No way in hell that would happen. Warner Bros. would step in. The press alone would obliterate them. Superman is an American symbol. The Siegels would get bomb threats if they tried to destroy him....

Symmetric Chaos
meh, you arent the only one... i had the same thought... says alot doesnt it?

Too much Futurama?

But seriously the mechanics of the relationship aside I can't say anything seems overtly strange about the two of them to me. Maybe I should read TT more.

pr1983
No way in hell that would happen. Warner Bros. would step in. The press alone would obliterate them. Superman is an American symbol. The Siegels would get bomb threats if they tried to destroy him....

lets hope so... yeah, but not really, but yeah, but violence isnt the answer, but yeah...

Symmetric Chaos

They killed him once though.

Cap died too.

No huge uproar. Hell I doubt most people would even find out if Superman was dead in the comics for a year or two.

Newjak
Too much Futurama?

But seriously the mechanics of the relationship aside I can't say anything seems overtly strange about the two of them to me. Maybe I should read TT more. I would hate to be Robin is wondergirl was on her period sad

pr1983
Too much Futurama?

But seriously the mechanics of the relationship aside I can't say anything seems overtly strange about the two of them to me. Maybe I should read TT more.

its only really the fact that she's conner's ex...

Originally posted by Newjak
I would hate to be Robin is wondergirl was on her period sad

scared

Cap died too.

No huge uproar. Hell I doubt most people would even find out if Superman was dead in the comics for a year or two.

nah, the media at the very least would get in on it... they did with cap...

and killing him is one thing, taking him away, knowing he'd never be back... that'd be f*cked up...

SnazzySmurph
Meh... Cassie always kind of pissed me off.

I think she needs to be slapped... but hey, that's just my unfounded dislike speaking.

Symmetric Chaos
I would hate to be Robin is wondergirl was on her period sad

crazy

Newjak
crazy I hope he has some good Insurance embarrasment

pr1983
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
Meh... Cassie always kind of pissed me off.

I think she needs to be slapped... but hey, that's just my unfounded dislike speaking.

no, you're right... them wonder women could do with being taken down a peg...

lookaround

Draco69

Cap died too.

They wouldn't be killing a character they would be killing the symbol. Permanently.

Everything with a Superman symbol would have to be retracted because DC gave rights to it.

Hats, Shirts, the Superman Ride, action figures, posters, tattoos, tv shows, movies, books, comic books, everything that has to do with Superman would have to be nullified and discontinued because DC would no longer have rights to the character.

Newjak
They wouldn't be killing a character they would be killing the symbol. Permanently.

Everything with a Superman symbol would have to be retracted because DC gave rights to it.

Hats, Shirts, the Superman Ride, action figures, posters, tattoos, tv shows, movies, books, comic books, everything that has to do with Superman would have to be nullified and discontinued because DC would no longer have rights to the character. You know all that would happen is Warner Bros would basically buy the rights for Superman right back erm

pr1983
You know all that would happen is Warner Bros would basically buy the rights for Superman right back erm

unless the siegels want to be spiteful b*stards and not sell it, which is entirely possible... though they could only hold it so long i hope...

warner bros can add alot of zeros to any offer...

Newjak
unless the siegels want to be spiteful b*stards and not sell it, which is entirely possible... though they could only hold it so long i hope...

warner bros can add alot of zeros to any offer... For some reason I think their large holdout would come to a close when Warner Bros basically offer them enough to to keep their family in good living condition for a few generations.

The only difference would be DC wouldn't have the rights anymore.

pr1983
For some reason I think their large holdout would come to a close when Warner Bros basically offer them enough to to keep their family in good living condition for a few generations.

The only difference would be DC wouldn't have the rights anymore.

warner bros would (hopefully), just put dc back in charge of his comics...

NiñoAraña
wow, sounds big.

Newjak
warner bros would (hopefully), just put dc back in charge of his comics... They would be stupid not to. First off if they give the rights to say Marvel than DC can just yank Warner Bros ability to use any other of their characters and locations.

So no Ma Kent, No Pa Kent, no Smallville, no Metropolis, no Louis Lane. They lose Aquaman, Green Arrow, Lex Luther and the Justice League.

Basically they would have Superman in name only. Seeing as the legend and Symbol is so intertwined with these things Warner could not afford to lose them.

pr1983
Originally posted by NiñoAraña
wow, sounds big.

it could be...

They would be stupid not to. First off if they give the rights to say Marvel than DC can just yank Warner Bros ability to use any other of their characters and locations.

So no Ma Kent, No Pa Kent, no Smallville, no Metropolis, no Louis Lane. They lose Aquaman, Green Arrow, Lex Luther and the Justice League.

Basically they would have Superman in name only. Seeing as the legend and Symbol is so intertwined with these things Warner could not afford to lose them.

true...

imagine being one of the siegels though...

"merry christmas son..."

"what is it dad?"

"the rights to superman..."

scared

imagine the kind of f*cked up demands you could make...

SnazzySmurph
They would be stupid not to. First off if they give the rights to say Marvel than DC can just yank Warner Bros ability to use any other of their characters and locations.

Basically they would have Superman in name only. Seeing as the legend and Symbol is so intertwined with these things Warner could not afford to lose them. But Marvel would still have Superman. evil face

Newjak
true...

imagine being one of the siegels though...

"merry christmas son..."

"what is it dad?"

"the rights to superman..."

scared

imagine the kind of f*cked up demands you could make... Which would be bigger though

"The rights to Superman"

or

"Son you'll never have to work again"

stick out tongue

Newjak
But Marvel would still have Superman. evil face Like I said though Warner Bros is intertwined with the other elements of Superman it would ruin them and the character would never be the same for Warner Bros.

Imagine Smallvile being changed to "Superman in no way you recognize him."

Also they would lose the rights to produce the JLA another big show and movie coming out for them.

While I don't doubt Superman being Marvel would be neat to see and I doubt many comic readers wouldn't care as much.

pr1983
But Marvel would still have Superman. evil face

don't even joke about that... mad

Which would be bigger though

"The rights to Superman"

or

"Son you'll never have to work again"

stick out tongue

rights to superman... f*ck, you could basically buy a majority share in dc with the proceeds...

"didio, you're fired... and send the twerp that wrote amazon's attack to my office..."

"yes sir?"

"get the f*ck out... go write uncanny x-men you hack... granny goodness... your mother dropped you on your head as a child didnt she?"

that HAD to be sarcasm...

i don't think marvel could do superman...

Newjak

rights to superman... f*ck, you could basically buy a majority share in dc with the proceeds...

"didio, you're fired... and send the twerp that wrote amazon's attack to my office..."

"yes sir?"

"get the f*ck out... go write uncanny x-men you hack... granny goodness... your mother dropped you on your head as a child didnt she?"

i don't think marvel could do superman... The only problem I would see is that he would probably take back seat to some of the big events like Annihilation was.

Although thinking about a League composed of Silver Surfer, Thor, Quasar, Superman, and Ironman sounds absolutely awesome.

NiñoAraña

"yes sir?"

i don't think marvel could do superman... they'd depower the hell out of him and make him "job" to Spider-man in his first showing. evil face

NiñoAraña
Silver Surfer, Thor, Quasar, Superman, and Ironman sounds absolutely awesome. One of these names is not like the others, one of these names just DOESN'T belong..... confused

Newjak

pr1983

Newjak
it would be... but why tony?

it wouldnt surprise me if marvel won the rights and then just shit all over him, just to stick it to dc...

marvel have never really been able to have an hero like him that did as well, so they may just be asses about it... Because Tony would be the brains and tech guy of the Group.

Marvel wouldn't do that because then Superman becomes a worthless resource.

pr1983
Because Tony would be the brains and tech guy of the Group.

Marvel wouldn't do that because then Superman becomes a worthless resource.

laughing out loud, you mean the cheqeue book? stick out tongue

they might, they could say they dont need him...

but yeah, its not as likely as them just putting out a comic with him...

i dread the days of superman max though...

Newjak
laughing out loud, you mean the cheqeue book? stick out tongue

they might, they could say they dont need him...

but yeah, its not as likely as them just putting out a comic with him...

i dread the days of superman max though... Yep stick out tongue

Actually what would probably happen is that Superman would be on Earth. Marvel would hint at his background but not actually use the names. You know he came from a distant planet and was raised in a small town out in Kansas.

He would probably join the Avengers.

Him and Sentry would probably become the big guns of the group.

Either that or Superman and Sentry would essentially merge into once character retconning everything about Sentry.

pr1983
Either that or Superman and Sentry would essentially merge into once character retconning everything about Sentry.

yup...

DigiMark007

But he was trained by BATMAN!

...he's had more than enough prep work for, um, that sort of thing.

confused

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by DigiMark007

no expression

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
no expression

Hey, Clark and Lois manage.

srug

Validus
Superboy and Wonder Girl seemed force. It's as if DC said that since Superman and Wonder Woman can't work, lets just put the teen versions together.

Not saying it makes sense for Tim and Cassie to be making out all the time but I'm sure it'll make for an interesting soap opera-ish dynamic once Conner comes back.

Symmetric Chaos
Hey, Clark and Lois manage.

srug

Which is PIS as proven here: http://www.rawbw.com/~svw/superman.html

NiñoAraña
Which is PIS as proven here: http://www.rawbw.com/~svw/superman.html lmfao.

pr1983

doh

Symmetric Chaos
doh

Science just owned Superman, biotch!

pr1983
Science just owned Superman, biotch!

its not actually that... i fully agree with the mallrats argument, i just hate lois...

Symmetric Chaos
its not actually that... i fully agree with the mallrats argument, i just hate lois...

Then you should be a fan of the rather Lovecraftian death she may one day be facing.

pr1983
Then you should be a fan of the rather Lovecraftian death she may one day be facing.

you must tell me more...

Symmetric Chaos
you must tell me more...

"Split open from crotch to sternum." wasn't enough for you?

Validus
Jealous

pr1983
"Split open from crotch to sternum." wasn't enough for you?

i hadn't heard anything before, so all this is new to me...

Originally posted by Validus
Jealous

no, i just hate that a character i admire puts up with a woman like that... i wouldn't, i don't see why he would...

TricksterPriest
I always heard that Clark and Lois used a red sun lamp over the bed to facilitate their alone time. confused

pr1983
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I always heard that Clark and Lois used a red sun lamp over the bed to facilitate their alone time. confused

that's probably the most logical explanation... though i don't know if he'd want to lose his powers in case there was an emergency...

Validus

no, i just hate that a character i admire puts up with a woman like that... i wouldn't, i don't see why he would...
Sounds like jealousy.

Seriously though, Lois hasn't been near the *c word* that you're making her out to be since the 90s. Of course she's still annoying but thats realistic.

pr1983
Sounds like jealousy.

Seriously though, Lois hasn't been near the *c word* that you're making her out to be since the 90s. Of course she's still annoying but thats realistic.

lol, yes, i harbour an unrequited passionate desire for a fictional character... stick out tongue

she's annoying to me... erm

there are a few things in particular that annoyed me (in recent years), i came to despise the woman during the lead up to the gog war, and then, just before the crisis, she's like 'don't interfere with my work' even though the omacs were out to get her... she even threatened to end the marriage if he didn't back off... i mean, wtf is that shit... she'd been safe for years, and when she gets threatened she refuses to listen to someone who's authority and knowledge of the matter far outweigh hers... he gets poisoned with kryptonite and lana takes care of him because lois wouldnt get off her ass and come home? and then soon after, lois gets shot, and he flies around the world and catches her before she hits the ground...

any woman who puts her job before her marriage is a pretty bad woman imo... and the worst part is, its superman... christ, all he'd have to do is knock on diana's door and he'd be set... but no, he keeps going back to lois...

women like that just get under my skin is all... erm

SnazzySmurph
<In Adam West Voice>

"Now Robin, pull out your anti-owned spray, and thrust your hips just like this..."

Validus
Quick question. Did you read Superman around the DOS story arc because I'm pretty sure you'd be tearing down the walls if you had. 2007 Lois is the perfect wife compared to early 1990's Lois.

darthgoober

Hats, Shirts, the Superman Ride, action figures, posters, tattoos, tv shows, movies, books, comic books, everything that has to do with Superman would have to be nullified and discontinued because DC would no longer have rights to the character.
Now I kinda want them to do it, just so I can set back and observe the uproar. laughing out loud

SnazzySmurph
Like I said though Warner Bros is intertwined with the other elements of Superman it would ruin them and the character would never be the same for Warner Bros.

Also they would lose the rights to produce the JLA another big show and movie coming out for them.

While I don't doubt Superman being Marvel would be neat to see and I doubt many comic readers wouldn't care as much. But Marvel would still have Superman. evil face

pr1983
Quick question. Did you read Superman around the DOS story arc because I'm pretty sure you'd be tearing down the walls if you had. 2007 Lois is the perfect wife compared to early 1990's Lois.

i didnt actually, the early to mid 90s was my 'not reading comics' part of my life... i actually missed most of the 90s as far as comics go, i've had to catch up, but no luck where superman is concerned... hard to get a hold of...

why, how bad was she?

Validus
i didnt actually, the early to mid 90s was my 'not reading comics' part of my life... i actually missed most of the 90s as far as comics go, i've had to catch up, but no luck where superman is concerned... hard to get a hold of...

why, how bad was she?
I'm referring to the time, I believe right after Clark came back to life, when Lois basically dumped him to see another guy. A little later he died in an accident and Lois put the blame on Superman for not saving him. It was swept under the rug because the wedding wasn't too long after that. It was a rather odd turn of events actually.

So as you can see, putting her job before Clark isn't too bad now is it? You should be grateful.

pr1983
I'm referring to the time, I believe right after Clark came back to life, when Lois basically dumped him to see another guy. A little later he died in an accident and Lois put the blame on Superman for not saving him. It was swept under the rug because the wedding wasn't too long after that. It was a rather odd turn of events actually.

So as you can see, putting her job before Clark isn't too bad now is it? You should be grateful.

lol, either way, i just don't like her, there's just something about her... i dunno, its hard to put my finger on it, maybe i just think he can do better...

strange, considering how much i love teri hatcher and margot kidder's portrayal of her...

DigiMark007

What. The. ...

Someone actually took the time to write that...I'd laugh if it wasn't so sad.

Validus
lol, either way, i just don't like her, there's just something about her... i dunno, its hard to put my finger on it, maybe i just think he can do better...

strange, considering how much i love teri hatcher and margot kidder's portrayal of her...
sick
Hatcher Lois was weaksauce. Hell, the comic version was based on that Lois for years.

pr1983
sick
Hatcher Lois was weaksauce. Hell, the comic version was based on that Lois for years.

'weaksauce' confused

SnazzySmurph
What. The. ...

Someone actually took the time to write that...I'd laugh if it wasn't so sad.

"First we must collect the semen. The globules will emerge at transsonic speeds. Superman must first ejaculate, then fly frantically after the stuff to catch it in a test tube. We assume that he is on the Moon, both for privacy and to prevent the semen from exploding into vapor on hitting the air at such speeds.

He can catch the semen, of course, before it evaporates in vacuum. He's faster than a speeding bullet.

But can he keep it?

All known forms of kryptonian life have superpowers. The same must hold true of living kryptonian sperm. We may reasonably assume that kryptonian sperm are vulnerable only to starvation and to green kryptonite; that they can travel with equal ease through water, air, vacuum, glass, brick, boiling steel, solid steel, liquid helium, or the core of a star; and that they are capable of translight velocities.

What kind of a test tube will hold such beasties?

Kryptonian sperm and their unusual powers will give us further trouble. For the moment we will assume (because we must) that they tend to stay in the seminal fluid, which tends to stay in a simple glass tube. Thus Superman and LL can perform artificial insemination.

At least there will be another generation of kryptonians.

Or will there?"

Talking about Artificial Insemination.

ermmnone

pr1983
"First we must collect the semen. The globules will emerge at transsonic speeds. Superman must first ejaculate, then fly frantically after the stuff to catch it in a test tube. We assume that he is on the Moon, both for privacy and to prevent the semen from exploding into vapor on hitting the air at such speeds.

He can catch the semen, of course, before it evaporates in vacuum. He's faster than a speeding bullet.

But can he keep it?

All known forms of kryptonian life have superpowers. The same must hold true of living kryptonian sperm. We may reasonably assume that kryptonian sperm are vulnerable only to starvation and to green kryptonite; that they can travel with equal ease through water, air, vacuum, glass, brick, boiling steel, solid steel, liquid helium, or the core of a star; and that they are capable of translight velocities.

What kind of a test tube will hold such beasties?

Kryptonian sperm and their unusual powers will give us further trouble. For the moment we will assume (because we must) that they tend to stay in the seminal fluid, which tends to stay in a simple glass tube. Thus Superman and LL can perform artificial insemination.

At least there will be another generation of kryptonians.

Or will there?"

Talking about Artificial Insemination.

ermmnone

best not to think about it really...

SnazzySmurph
best not to think about it really... What kind of test tube will hold such beasties?

ermmnone

Validus
'weaksauce' confused
Jesus you're weaksauce.

Validus
Superman must first ejaculate
Profiled.

pr1983
Jesus you're weaksauce.

barker

i'm sorry that particular piece of slang hasnt reached my corner of the world yet...

SnazzySmurph
Profiled. You don't even put quotes in your profile... haermm

Validus
I know. sad

SnazzySmurph
I know. sad Originally posted by Validus
Jesus you're weaksauce.

pr1983
I know. sad

i actually checked... sad

NiñoAraña
Urbandictionary.com

1. Weaksauce

Paltry, insufficient, and laughable in effort

Terribly offended, the girl could only point and laugh at the weaksauce in Ximian's shorts.

Ximianhaermm

willRules
laughing

Newjak
confused

ExodusCloak
But Marvel would still have Superman. evil face

What? The Sentry has been wearing a mask all this time. mad That or an alternate reality Glads gets stuck in 616.... and then he can finally team up with Marvels very own Bruce Gotham shifty

Newjak
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
What? The Sentry has been wearing a mask all this time. mad That or an alternate reality Glads gets stuck in 616.... shifty That would work as well. Although I pray, pray that his first appearance wouldn't be in an X-Title sad

ExodusCloak
That would work as well. Although I pray, pray that his first appearance wouldn't be in an X-Title sad

It doesn't have to be, but chances are if it did happen it would happen in an X-book. Unless Marvel made a Universal wide Crossover. I'd definitely want Bruce Gotham to appear in it...though.

http://pics.livejournal.com/prozacpark/pic/000baxp3

Newjak
It doesn't have to be, but chances are if it did happen it would happen in an X-book. Unless Marvel made a Universal wide Crossover. I'd definetely want Bruce Gotham to appear in it...though.

http://pics.livejournal.com/prozacpark/pic/000baxp3 I would like his first appearance to be in a Herald book or Avengers book.

ExodusCloak
I would like his first appearance to be in a Herald book or Avengers book.

I suppose the lead up to the event could be dealt in Fantastic Four, they seem to deal with all that cosmic stuff? And then later echoed in the X-books since the Shiar are linked to them. His first appearance could be in his very own mini-series. A Marvel Universe crossover.

As for the topic Robin should stick with Connor...I have yet to see the mention of necrophilia in a comic.

Newjak

As for the topic Robin should stick with Connor...I have yet to see the mention of necrophilia in a comic. laughing

grey fox
Man of Steel Woman of Kleenex makes me laugh EVERYTIME I read it....

Anyway , nah they aint my OTP.

Frostbite883
Nay.

greatevilbeast
Nay
because even though making out is cute, its WRONG when its with your best friends girlfriend and in front of his memorial.

Grimm22
I'm not as concerned about the relationship between Tim and Cassie as much as I am with what the hell DC is doing to Ravager's character.

I mean, in the latest issue of Titans she has no emotions towards Bart's death. Now if this were just some other character I probobly wouldn't care as much, however Bart and Rose had a history together, and in one alternative future they even ended up getting hitched.

So why do we not only see her not care at all about Bart's death, but to add insult to injury when the rest of the team is mourning, she goes off skinny dipping. Jesus, Teen Titans is a joke without Geoff Johns writing

Validus
I'm pretty sure Rose's behavior is going to be explained. It's way too obvious not to be.

WrathfulDwarf
The relationship I want to see is when Jason and Donna get it on at Countdown.

To answer the question...Tim and Cassie...YAY! Get it on before the Big Event happens.

Everyone at DCU should get some loving before the big disaster.

Juntai
Originally posted by Grimm22
I'm not as concerned about the relationship between Tim and Cassie as much as I am with what the hell DC is doing to Ravager's character.

I mean, in the latest issue of Titans she has no emotions towards Bart's death. Now if this were just some other character I probobly wouldn't care as much, however Bart and Rose had a history together, and in one alternative future they even ended up getting hitched.

So why do we not only see her not care at all about Bart's death, but to add insult to injury when the rest of the team is mourning, she goes off skinny dipping. Jesus, Teen Titans is a joke without Geoff Johns writing You do know Johns co-wrote that issue right?

Juntai
I'm pretty sure Rose's behavior is going to be explained. It's way too obvious not to be. thumb up

Validus
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
The relationship I want to see is when Jason and Donna get it on at Countdown.

To answer the question...Tim and Cassie...YAY! Get it on before the Big Event happens.

Everyone at DCU should get some loving before the big disaster.
I really like the cut of your jib. thumb up

UniOmni
Lois was written as a shrew most likely, because many comic writers don't really get women, and go off what they do know...........which seems to be very little sometimes.

Lois hasn't been ball busting for a while, and iirc, when she was gonna leave him, it was actually Parasite masquerading as her.

For the subject......

Robin gels better with Rose, than with Cassie.

The blonde and the doofus(Connor) can have each other imo, since Rose and Tim are both flat out more intelligent, and thus worthwhile than either has ever been.

tjcoady
I'm pretty sure Rose's behavior is going to be explained. It's way too obvious not to be.

yea. if it wasn't meant to be a plot point, they wouldn't have had Blue Devil (and everyone else) pointing it out so much.

pr1983

WrathfulDwarf
I knew it! It's starting to brew...

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/2093/ctdwn314tzh6.jpg

They should make a good couple.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by UniOmni
Lois was written as a shrew most likely, because many comic writers don't really get women, and go off what they do know...........which seems to be very little sometimes.

Lois hasn't been ball busting for a while, and iirc, when she was gonna leave him, it was actually Parasite masquerading as her.

For the subject......

Robin gels better with Rose, than with Cassie.

The blonde and the doofus(Connor) can have each other imo, since Rose and Tim are both flat out more intelligent, and thus worthwhile than either has ever been. But Robins

you know what I'm talking about embarrasment

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I knew it! It's starting to brew...

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/2093/ctdwn314tzh6.jpg

They should make a good couple.

Is it just me?

Or does DC seem to have a thing with having basically every superhero black haired?

willRules
Is it just me?

Or does DC seem to have a thing with having basically every superhero black haired?

Well what about Batma......umm....well umm Superma.....umm well...

Shut up no expression

Symmetric Chaos
Is it just me?

Don't be ridiculous they have . . . Ba . . . Sup . . . Won . . . Ro . . .

. . .

JimmyOlsen?

willRules
laughing out loud

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by willRules
Well what about Batma......umm....well umm Superma.....umm well...

Don't be ridiculous they have . . . Ba . . . Sup . . . Won . . . Ro . . .

Captain Marvel
Plastic Man
Zatanna

WrathfulDwarf
Is it just me?

Yup, it's just you. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.