Warrior(Thanosi)vs Classic Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Demogorge
Warrior(who is allegedly 4x stronger than Thanos) vs Juggernaut.Who wins IYO?

Priest
i thought warlock said that he was 10x stronger erm
i could be wrong tho.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Demogorge
Warrior(who is allegedly 4x stronger than Thanos) vs Juggernaut.Who wins IYO? http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c344/Metadox666/ImtheJuggernautBitch.jpg

Seriously, Juggernaut wins.

quanchi112
thanosi wins.

Demogorge
Originally posted by Priest
i thought warlock said that he was 10x stronger erm
i could be wrong tho.

10?..Holy Shit....

TricksterPriest
Warrior can't win. He's a brawler and lacks Thanos's other powers. Juggernaut cannot be defeated in a slugfest by anything short of a skyfather and up.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Warrior can't win. He's a brawler and lacks Thanos's other powers. Juggernaut cannot be defeated in a slugfest by anything short of a skyfather and up. uh yeah he can. warrior wins as hes a beast in combat.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
uh yeah he can. warrior wins as hes a beast in combat.

Does he have TP or anything besides strength and durability?

quanchi112
Does he have TP or anything besides strength and durability? doesnt need it.

TricksterPriest
doesnt need it. Answer the question. wink

quanchi112
Answer the question. wink this warrior was just 4 times as strong as thanos. there were other thanosi who had other abilites. did u read this at all.

TricksterPriest
this warrior was just 4 times as strong as thanos. there were other thanosi who had other abilites. did u read this at all. Oh I did. I just wanted to make sure we were on the same page. wink Did you know that Juggernaut is completely invulnerable to physical harm? And if you did know that, do you know how the Xmen usually beat him? smile

quanchi112
Oh I did. I just wanted to make sure we were on the same page. wink Did you know that Juggernaut is completely invulnerable to physical harm? And if you did know that, do you know how the Xmen usually beat him? smile attacking his mind i suspect. but there is a limit to juggernauts invulnerability. i mean come on now. ur telling me galactus couldnt hurt him physically if he blasted him. now hes invulnerable to most earthly threats. think about it logically.

TricksterPriest
attacking his mind i suspect. but there is a limit to juggernauts invulnerability. i mean come on now. ur telling me galactus couldnt hurt him physically if he blasted him. now hes invulnerable to most earthly threats. think about it logically.

It is logical. Juggernaut is effectively invulnerable to physical damage. Unless you are more powerful than Cyttorak, you cannot hurt him physically. Galactus is on the fence. This Thanosi however, is not. Juggernaut cannot be beaten in a slugfest. All that Warrior can do, is slug it out. Ipso facto, he cannot win. wink

darthgoober
Warrior might pull a couple of wins via BFR into space, but barring that I don't see him being able to beat Cain at full power.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by darthgoober
Warrior might pull a couple of wins via BFR into space, but barring that I don't see him being able to beat Cain at full power.

Good point. Is BFR allowed?

vlaaad12345
It is logical. Juggernaut is effectively invulnerable to physical damage. Unless you are more powerful than Cyttorak, you cannot hurt him physically. Galactus is on the fence. This Thanosi however, is not. Juggernaut cannot be beaten in a slugfest. All that Warrior can do, is slug it out. Ipso facto, he cannot win. wink
War hulk beat juggernaut physically I dont see why someone 4x stronger then thanos couldnt do it.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
War hulk beat juggernaut physically I dont see why someone 4x stronger then thanos couldnt do it.

Extenuating circumstances. That was the celestial tech, not Hulk. And possibly some PIS.

Soljer
FOR ****'S SAKE PEOPLE!

You don't have to be as strong as Cyttorak to inflict physical damage to the Juggernaut.

The Juggernaut, his strength, and his durability, represent a very SMALL percentage of Cyttorak's power.

I'm not saying that Warrior wins, I'm not saying that Cain does. But this myth that you need to be Cyttorak or stronger to even put a scratch on the Juggernaut is friggin inane!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Soljer
FOR ****'S SAKE PEOPLE!

You don't have to be as strong as Cyttorak to inflict physical damage to the Juggernaut.

The Juggernaut, his strength, and his durability, represent a very SMALL percentage of Cyttorak's power.

I'm not saying that Warrior wins, I'm not saying that Cain does. But this myth that you need to be Cyttorak or stronger to even put a scratch on the Juggernaut is friggin inane! thank u. tricktser acts like he has the full power of cyttorak or something which he doesnt. warrior for the win he is four times as powerful as thanos thats freaking powerful.

TricksterPriest
FOR ****'S SAKE PEOPLE!

I'm not saying that Warrior wins, I'm not saying that Cain does. But this myth that you need to be Cyttorak or stronger to even put a scratch on the Juggernaut is friggin inane!

I was saying you had to be on Cyttorak's level to kill Juggernaut, not hurt him.

quanchi112
I was saying you had to be on Cyttorak's level to kill Juggernaut, not hurt him. u exaggerated and acted like he had all of cyttoraks power. thats what u made it seem like. warrior thanosi is to much for juggernaut.

Soljer
I was saying you had to be on Cyttorak's level to kill Juggernaut, not hurt him.

You needn't be on Cyttorak's level to kill him, either.

quanchi112
You needn't be on Cyttorak's level to kill him, either. thumb up

didnt ww hulk engage juggernaut. so hes near cyttoraks level then. not at it but near it to escape with his life.

TricksterPriest
Alright. Skyfather. is that better, Soljer?

quanchi112
Alright. Skyfather. is that better, Soljer? are u asking him for permission.

TricksterPriest
are u asking him for permission. Quiet troll. The adults are talking. wink And no, just asking his opinion.

quanchi112
Quiet troll. The adults are talking. wink And no, just asking his opinion. im no troll my friend. and funny u dont act like an adult and act like u always have to ask someone else about something. its funny how u always say wait till juntai gets here or galan becuz they know their stuff implying u dont know ur stuff.

wink

Soljer
Honestly? I have no clue what kind of physical power it'd take to hurt the Juggernaut. I just sure as shit know that it wouldn't take someone of Cyttorak's power to overcome durability that is a mere percent of said power.

TricksterPriest
im no troll my friend. and funny u dont act like an adult and act like u always have to ask someone else about something. its funny how u always say wait till juntai gets here or galan becuz they know their stuff implying u dont know ur stuff.

wink

Of course I don't know as much as they do. They're the forum DC experts. stick out tongue And you are a troll, you just don't realize it. petpet

quanchi112
Of course I don't know as much as they do. They're the forum DC experts. stick out tongue And you are a troll, you just don't realize it. petpet i argue comics. i dont argue with people and call them trolls and try to insult them. at least ur ok with not being confident with ur own judgment and use the judgment of others as ur opinion as well.

hey do what makes u happy here.if u just accept something with a certain poster on here on blind faith thats ur deal not mine.

janus77
Thanosi should win this quite easily.

and, for the slow in here - and there are a few no expression - juggernaut <> Cyttorak.

juggernut <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Cyttorak :.
<<< Cyttorak characters could kill juggernaut.

Hercules
Wasn't Warrior created to test Gladiator?

Didn't Thanos despite the fact he was four times stronger than him, consider him the weakest of the Thanosi because of his limited interlect?

The way I see it, if Warrior has all Gladiators strengths and none of his weaknesses, then due to his limited interlect and eagerness to fight, these two slug it out.

I can't see Gladiator overcoming Juggernaut's enchanment with strength, ergo I can't see Warrior doing it either.

On the flip side, I'm not sure if Cain could put down a Gladiator at full confidence, so I'm unsure if he could put Warrior down.

I see this could just be one huge stalemate without BFR.

However seeing as Mystic was a notch below Strange, Warrior could be a notch below Gladiator.

Being four times stronger than Thanos physically doesn't mean he was four times a POWERFUL, he definetly had no where near Thano's brains, thats for sure.

I don't believe we saw enough of Warrior to judge, so I would go with a stalemate without BFR being involved.

Lord S
I believe it was stated that Warrior was X-amount of times stronger than Gladiator, (seeing as how he was based on Gladiator). Not sure if Glads and Juggs have ever met in the comics...I do remember them 'fighting' in the cartoon, and Juggs got his ass handed to him.

Estacado
uh yeah he can. warrior wins as hes a beast in combat.
Warrior is a beast in combat???
He appeared in about 2 panels that's all.
Failthumb down

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Warrior is a beast in combat???
He appeared in about 2 panels that's all.
Failthumb down 4 times as strong as thanos. do u realize how strong that is?

Estacado
4 times as strong as thanos. do u realize how strong that is?
I know but don't make up things like he is the next karate Kid...

Lord S
Where was it stated that he's 4X stronger than Thanos?

I know he was probably twice as strong as Gladiator, (seeing as how Omega was twice as powerful as Galactus). I don't think the clones were ever compared to Thanos himself.

Hercules
Originally posted by Lord S
I believe it was stated that Warrior was X-amount of times stronger than Gladiator, (seeing as how he was based on Gladiator). Not sure if Glads and Juggs have ever met in the comics...I do remember them 'fighting' in the cartoon, and Juggs got his ass handed to him.

I saw that fight, wasn't it one hit from Juggs and then a BFR?

They haven't met in comics to my knowledge, I know that Omega was said to be twice as strong as Galactus, I can't remember if it mentioned Warrior being stronger than Gladiator or just 4 times stronger than Thanos.

I just don't know if Cain would be able to hurt Gladiator at full confidence and visa versa.

I also doubt that Warrior even if he was stronger than Gladiator would prove strong enough to overcome Cain's enchantment.

Other than a character telling us how strong he was, their isn't exactley an abundance of on panel evidence to back it up.

Hercules
Originally posted by Lord S
Where was it stated that he's 4X stronger than Thanos?

I know he was probably twice as strong as Gladiator, (seeing as how Omega was twice as powerful as Galactus). I don't think the clones were ever compared to Thanos himself.

I believe Warlock mentioned it when he and Strange fought Warrior and Mystic.

Not 100% though.

Galan007
Originally posted by darthgoober
Warrior might pull a couple of wins via BFR into space, but barring that I don't see him being able to beat Cain at full power. I agree.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
I know but don't make up things like he is the next karate Kid... what did i make up.

golem370
Didn't he get the dna from Gladiator? I thought he would be 4 times stronger then Gladiator not Thanos?

Hercules
what did i make up.

You said he's a beast in combat, you really don't have a lot to base that on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.